Welcome to Gaia! ::

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student
Fire Elemental, Melee Claws

User Image

Marik felt his face grow warm at Arashi's commet. "I dont know. She was knocking at my door earlier but she left..." His voice trailed off as if he had more to say but what ever it was he kept it to himself. He gripped the Driver seat in front of him squeezing the head rest, gritting his teeth as he moved his knuckles the gloves felt so restricting "s.s..so what kinda missions are we looking at...and why do you keep whispering like some one is looking for you Arashi?"

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
Leria M. Demain: Pistol Wielder
3rd year student

User Image

Getting down to the parking lot Leria had an instant wave of pity as she realized she had taken long enough for everyone to beat her there. Biting her lip she walked up behind them before trying to compose herself. "Hey guys, sorry I took so long. I went to get some things from my room and next thing I knew I had spent a good chunk of time in there spacing off." Laughing she caused the bag next to her to clank before her eyes widened remembering that it was just there. "Oh yeah!" Reaching it she dug around before walking over to Arashi, "I told you I had a soul for you." Holding the glass jar up she gave him a bright smile. "It's to make up for your room." As he took the glass jar Leria pulled out the other one, this one had quiet a few shoved into it, 5 in total. "Um, Marik, this one is for you. I had collected one to say that I was sorry for last night. Then we went on that mission today and well... A soul doesn't mean anything to a wielder and you're the closest thing to a weapon to me so, here." Holding the jar out to him the souls inside were red in color and looked like flame floating about inside. The ribbon on the jar was orange and the little paper on it had his name scrolled in her hand writing.

User Image

User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUℓтαяια { Λርርєረለ } Яєνηιℓ

User ImageXXXXXXXXXAH! I'm αвσut tσ ςгคςк αnd ⓑⓤⓡⓢⓣ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXsσ í thrσw αwαч αll σf mч ṃεṃøɾïεṡ
XXXXXXXXXXXAH! í wαnt tσ knσw
I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXwhч wσn't чσu TELL mє?!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXdσn't just IGNORE mє!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!
XXXXէፀցeէዠer lєt's clαp σur hαnds
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtσ thís { ï ṉ τ ε ṉ τ ï ø ṉ α l l ÿXXD.Σ.Я.Λ.П.G.Σ.D } rhчthm WE mαdє!

Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu
Purple pants and s**t!

The spasmodic wielding prodigy
{. . .Wielder of Arashi. . .}

She tilted her head when Marik asked her a question. "What? What do you mean? I took his hand because we didn't get his head. . .Lurch b*****d." she trailed off narrowing her eyes. "We were trying to kill him cause he's a warlock." she stated with a frown before flailing the hand around. "We could give it to The Reaper, but if we're going to do something first. . .Then we could just keep it in the car." the woman stated before leaning against the car. She didn't really trust their teacher either, who was to say that he wasn't like all of the other lying teachers that knew something was up? Releasing a huff she got back into the driver's seat. "Well I can't agree with the ******** things up right away. For all we know. . .We could run into another warlock with the luck we've been having today."

It was true, it was a more difficult mission they took, but a warlock? seriously? that was just completely unexpected. Arashi was acting paranoid, but that was to be expected with what they had just encountered about. . .five hours ago. She looked at him and smiled. "Well. . .We should wait until Leria gets here then we can go somewhere or just stay around here. I mean if we go somewhere. . .no temples. no caves. none of that s**t, I don't think I can take another go today. . .and I'm being completely serious on that one." she trailed off before leaning against the seat, only to have Marik grip it. She turned around with her eyes narrowed. Then Leria showed up passing out souls to the weapons. "Hmm. . .Hey guys. . .I have some suspicions." she trailed off before looking at the three and beginning her little spiel.

"I've noticed all the missions are basically extermination or retrieval. . .never anything else and the retrieval missions are plaster all over the board. . ." she stated in a low tone. "I think something big is coming up. . .and they don't want us to be in on it. . .Want us to be little sheep. . ." of course this was also probably very true. The place did hold a large amount of secrets, that students could rarely ever know. Ultaria didn't really know many secrets. . .but she did have a large amount of theories. "I bet there are even warlocks in the school. . .the kind we need to worry about." she trailed off yet again, her eyes moving elsewhere for a moment as she pushed hair out of her face.

Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Company: Arashi, Marik and Leria
Situation Talking about the school.
Mood: Pleased
Pretty Music in my brain?!: Matryoshka By Hatsune Miku & Gumi Megpoid
Out of Condoms:

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik let go of the seat and jammed his hands back in his pockets. "I..i cant except your gift..y..you have nothing to be sorry for Leria...." he looked over at her "besides i havent..havent earned them" His lips formed a smile as if he was forcing himself to do so. I am to dangerous and dont have enough control..to gain more power.. i cant take those..i wont. "Leria do you know where we are going? or what the next mission is?"

User Image

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
Souls collected: 6 User Image

He took the soul happily from Leria, opening the jar he took the soul out and devoured it. He screwed the lid back on and offered her the jar back. "I appreciate that, I know it was kind of inevitable but I'm glad you two got it out of your systems...The place could have been a little better though." He pushed off of the car and began to pace back and fourth next to the vehicle. He looked up to Marik who was in the back seat. "I don't really know if now is a good time to discuss that, we are pretty open here." He glanced around again continuing his walk as he listened to Ultaria speak. "Well if we can't even trust the teachers then there are only a few people we can trust, most of them are right here."

Greedy Gekko

9,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Davis "The Reaper" Kaplan
Teacher of the Blackmoon Class

Davis slowly let out a sigh as he looked away for a second and then returned his focus on the computer screen. Now standing within his empty Blackmoon class room since he had dismissed the class early and ordered the free day in prep work for his test for tomorrow. It was an obvious choice and decision but Kaplan secretly needed some alone time to deal with more pressing matters. Closing his laptop as the little meeting he had was done and the orders he was given not to his fashion but needed to be done..

Leaving the classroom and moving toward the entrance of the academy to seek out the missing students that he hadn't seen in class for a good day or two. But the fates had a different route as their voices rang across his ears when he reached the doors.

"You assume so much, Ultaria. I proud that you're now taking on a more serious stand and even if it is one of distrust for the teachers and the academy itself. Hell last year I would have suspect nothing more then a list of areas to burn then a list of possible suspects.." Reaper called out as he finally stepped out of the main academy doors and walked over toward the jeep slowly. His tone was mocking and truly he was happy to see that the green haired student was making some progress in her life. Thus his assumption that this group was a special one was now starting to rise like the sun. " I overheard everything and truthfully I've been wanting to talk to you all on a more personal level then the class room.. But it seems that you have been rather busy as of late, plus you all smell of death which is a some what good or bad thing..."

His tone was calm and collective but more importantly he wanted to tell them what was going on..

Xero
The Solitary King

User Image

"Well im good now" as he walks out of the cafeteria "for my first time here it seems im the only one hear outside of reading that mission file" as he closes the cafeteria doors behind him and walks down corridor "but what am i suppose to do now if the mission is done there's no reason to go crash it" then he looks around "guess ill go explore and find a empty room somewhere" as he places his right hand in his right pocket and pulls out the same wireless headphones and puts them into his ears . he then pulls out a ipod and presses play and a random song pops on then he swiftly retreats the ipod back into his pocket ,and begins his journey around the academy.

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
3rd year student

User Image

Seeing Arashi devour the soul made her feel better, We're square now she thought to herself before frowning hearing that Marik wouldn't take his. Placing the empty glass into pack she was about to protest Marik and try to get him to take the souls, she didn't understand why he wouldn't take them, he had done nothing wrong. In fact Leria found that while she was sitting in her room she wasn't thinking so much about giving her brother the soul or not, it was more about whether she though Marik was to be her new weapon or not. Sadly Leria wasn't going to get the chance to say anything seeing how The Reaper was now walking up to them and talking. Defensively Leria placed the souls into her bag and shifted it so that it was safely behind her. "Sorry it just seems the school has been so busy on sending students off on their deadly missions that we haven't had the time to talk one on one with our lovely warlock teacher." There was a bite in Leria's speech and if she was a cat she figured she would have had an arched back and her fur bristled. However Leria wasn't a cat so instead her hand wondered down to her pistol and hung there in the ready. If there was one thing that she knew, it was that she hated witches and warlocks and when it came to her friends being around one, she became even more hostile.

User Image

User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUℓтαяια { Λርርєረለ } Яєνηιℓ

User ImageXXXXXXXXXAH! I'm αвσut tσ ςгคςк αnd ⓑⓤⓡⓢⓣ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXsσ í thrσw αwαч αll σf mч ṃεṃøɾïεṡ
XXXXXXXXXXXAH! í wαnt tσ knσw
I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXwhч wσn't чσu TELL mє?!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXdσn't just IGNORE mє!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!
XXXXէፀցeէዠer lєt's clαp σur hαnds
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtσ thís { ï ṉ τ ε ṉ τ ï ø ṉ α l l ÿXXD.Σ.Я.Λ.П.G.Σ.D } rhчthm WE mαdє!

Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu
Purple pants and s**t!

The spasmodic wielding prodigy
{. . .Wielder of Arashi. . .}

She tilted her head at the teacher then started to laugh. ”Well last year that would have been about twenty-five percent accurate~” she joked before playing with her newly collected hand. She decided to show it to Reaper and laughed. ”Didn’t get the lurch, but we will next time.” she stated with a bright grin, not at all caring that he heard what she thought of the academy. It was true, something had been up recently. Leria had the same exact reaction that she was going to have. ”What do you wanna talk about~?” she asked him before making the hand form a peace symbol. ”Yeah we smell of death. . .But hey it’s to be expected with all these hellish missions~” she stated before leaning forward and placing the hand on the dashboard. ”Are there any terrible witches or warlocks roaming around this area that we should be aware of?” she asked him before blinking twice.

He said he had something important to say, this intrigued Ultaria. Beyond all levels of intrigue, her dual tone eyes locked onto the man, which could have been taken as disturbing if the wrong person was looking at her. It was curiosity after all. Curiosity killed the cat. . .or in her case made the cat stay in the hospital for a week or more. She frowned a bit before looking at Arashi. ”Hmmmm~ I guess that adds a few more souls to our collection huh buddy?” she told him before her eyes returned to the warlock teacher yet again.

Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Company: Arashi, Marik, Leria and the Reaper ;]
Situation Talking about important stuff I think
Mood: Curious
Pretty Music in my brain?!: Matryoshka By Hatsune Miku & Gumi Megpoid
Out of Condoms:

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
Souls collected: 6 User Image

He turned when he heard Davis speak to them. He moved back against the jeep leaning back against it and folded his arms across his chest as he listened to everyone speak. He turned to Ultaria when she spoke to him giving her a nod and a quick smile. "Yeah, but still a long way to go before I even get excited about it." He turned his attention back to Davis when he mentioned having something important to talk to them about, he did feel bad for skipping class but he was still learning in a way so he figured it would even out for them. Coming back from his quick mental vacation he focused on the teacher who was now in front of them.

Greedy Gekko

9,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Davis "The Reaper" Kaplan
Teacher of the Blackmoon Class

In the end Kaplan knew that this group and a few others not present would be the pick of the litter. The overall goal of the academy was to train those who had a gift but it was those selected few that would surpass the others and make a difference, Davis didn't like to admit it but it was clearly showed before his very eyes. Leria and her little smart a** comment did make the Reaper smile but only slightly when her hands moved to her pistol. " Wow, I really should be flattered that you assume for me to be a challenge.. Now take your damn hand off that pistol before you shoot a bird or your foot missy rocker girl..."

Looking back toward Ultaria and now seeing a served hand being waved around like it was a lollipop or a medal for best project at the science fair. " Just try not it a habit of taking body parts.. The last thing I need is for you to assume a weenier or jar of balls are an apple and leave it on my desk.." Truthfully he didn't object about the hand but knew that it would rise problems with other more teachers in the academy. " Well first off I want to say that I'm proud that you all managed to rise so quickly above the others and even take on a witch. Normally that would have been a death trap but progress is being made here and I bet you all can only go forward if you wish to.." waving off the words as they escaped his lips..

"Now for a more serious matter..." His words now reflected a sense of grim. " The council and a few others have attempted in multiple forms to keep a watch over you all. Not to kick you guys out but to see why you have been causing such problems.. Clearly you have and please don't deny it but you did step on a few toes with your fights.." he flashed a grin toward the green haired female and her hand. " Yet I told them differently and now you are under my watch. Which will give you a ton of free space for now, since I guess I hold some weight of respect among the others..."

His eyes then took notice of the item of power which was in the jeep for a second then looked back toward the students.. " It's true, things are getting much worse before they are going to get better. The number of witches and warlocks have been rising and they have been gathering support from those week minded. Plus students have been leaving the school to remove them but have only gone missing and assumed to be dead.. To make matter worse, I have a few leads of a possible spy or spies within the academy.."

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik stayed in the back seat keeping his eyes glued to the headrest in front of him as the others spoke. "Ss.sorry about skipping class as well teach...on..only i dont got a good reason. i was just not there." every one seems on edge..what the hell did i miss?

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
3rd year student

User Image

The idea of having another warlocks and witches in the school made Leria's skin crawl but she knew this to be true, look at the nurse. "You mean like Nurse Analise. God you can smell the magic on her from a mile away." Moving her hand from her pistol she still didn't like the idea of Davis in front of her but in all fairness it's not like he had done anything wrong to her and he was her teacher. On top of all of that it was a known fact that he was a spy for the school so that should have given him some brownie points right? "No surprise and I find it flattering that you find us to be of any worth but if you haven't noticed you only have one team of weapons and wielders." Looking over her shoulders she let her eyes trace over to Ultaria and Arashi. Shifting her eyes back to the teacher she shoved her hands into her pockets and leaned against the jeep not in the happiest of moods. She thought for sure that she was finally going to have a weapon after the accident but it seemed otherwise. "I mean I suppose I can pull the 'brother and sister power team' but I think Ultar here might kill him before he even gets to be wielded."

User Image

User Image
Xero
The Solitary King

User Image

"I Wonder should I check out a classroom" as he turns down a corridor there were classrooms on both sides as long as the eye can see "well there's got too be someone in these classrooms" as he begins to walk down the long corridor that seemed to go on forever blasting his music while scanning the rooms from left to right "man theres alot of rooms here " but he could faintly sense soul energy flowing through the hallways "well thats another way to find people" as he continued down the corridor "i wish i had my bike itll be faster that way"

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
Dameon N. Demin: Cross bow
3rd year student
Fun Fact: Leria's big brother

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a long flirting session with the nurse Dameon finally left the medical wing with a phone number in his pocket. Smiling he strutted down the hallway before coming up to his dorm room. Trying the door he was sure that it was going to be locked, this was a trick that his sister did often. Placing his hand on the door he was shocked to see that it opened easily. Stepping inside he placed the number down on his nightstand while he looked over the soul within the glass jar. "Well that's an odd gift." Looking it over her thought of who it could have been from for a moment before looking over to Leria's side of the room, that was the only thing that made sense. Smiling he opened the jar and devoured the soul before licking his fingertips feeling a bit stronger then before the soul. "Nice try sis but you're not going to get off the hook that easily, however I do enjoy the little gift." Looking around the room he began to wonder where it was she could have been. Crossing his fingers he hoped to god that she wasn't on another mission.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas