Welcome to Gaia! ::

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student
Fire Elemental, Melee Claws

User Image

He remained still and looked her over before entering the room. She..she looks like she got ******** up...why is she squeezing that bag..ohh that cant be good for her. He walked over and pulled up a seat next to the door. "I..i am sorry about what happened to you the other night....so what have you guys been up to? what happened"

User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUℓтαяια { Λርርєረለ } Яєνηιℓ

User ImageXXXXXXXXXAH! I'm αвσut tσ ςгคςк αnd ⓑⓤⓡⓢⓣ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXsσ í thrσw αwαч αll σf mч ṃεṃøɾïεṡ
XXXXXXXXXXXAH! í wαnt tσ knσw
I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXwhч wσn't чσu TELL mє?!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXdσn't just IGNORE mє!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!
XXXXէፀցeէዠer lєt's clαp σur hαnds
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtσ thís { ï ṉ τ ε ṉ τ ï ø ṉ α l l ÿXXD.Σ.Я.Λ.П.G.Σ.D } rhчthm WE mαdє!

Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu
Wearing stuff cause I'm a grumposaur!!

The spasmodic wielding prodigy
{. . .Wielder of Arashi. . .}

Arashi’s answers made her grin. ”You know how to answer questions~But the honor bit is what actually got me.” she told him before laughing. ”You know the whole man code thing~ blur blah blur blur blur.” she said waving her hands clearly bored. She noticed him turn away from her as he spoke about the last part. A smirk formed on her face. ”I do care about things~ I care about my weapon which means I care about you hun. Gosh I admit I care.” she stated before he reassured her that he would tell nurses that she was fine. Awww thank you~” she chimed before the male decided to walk in. He apologized for yesterday? HA! ”Apologize?! What for~? I had a blast!” she said with a boisterous laugh. She then tilted her head to the side. "I'm rather impressed with your flames. . .I love them actually~" she told him before looking at Arashi. "Hmmm. . .Another mission today?" she asked knowing that it was a terrible idea. "I think we can have another go." she stated smiling at him.

She then started flailing her arms yet again before pressing the buzzer. ”Can I leave now~?” she called out of the room. Every nurse knew her on a first name basis do to her daily visits to the place. ’Mannnn. . .’ she thought narrowing her eyes a bit before pressing the buzzer again. Instead she rolled right out of the hospital bed as if she was completely fine. Her barefeet hit the floor before she looked over at Arashi. ”You wanna take this out?” she stated leaning towards the butterfly needle that was in her arm. ”. . .I hope the nurse comes soon~” she stated before taking another squeeze at the bag. ”So. . .We have to get that warlock hand once they take it off. I see it more like please try again side for a sweepstakes~” she stated before laughing yet again. ”Which of course we will be trying again right Arashi~?” She was definitely going to go for the soul yet again regardless of how beat up she would be. "But first I need to change clothes, hospital pants aren't too great~" she sung before looking at Marik. "COME WITH US~" she exclaimed at him, a jeering grin on her face.

Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Company: Arashi, Leria, Marik
Situation Fluids. . .
Mood: Pleased but hungry as ********.
Pretty Music in my brain?!: Matryoshka By Hatsune Miku & Gumi Megpoid
Out of Condoms:

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
Souls collected: 5 User Image

"What are you trying to say? I don't have honor?" He looked at Ultaria his face blank when she mentioned going on another mission. "Don't push your luck with me, I can just as easily put you back in that bed." He pointed to the bed behind her raising his brow. "You may feel better but you are in no condition to fight, be grateful that your even getting out of here early." He looked down at the needle and shrugged reaching towards it. "If you don't want to do it I can." He pinched off the fluid that was going to her body before pinching the skin by the needle before pulling it out of her skin. "Well, we can stop by my room and I'll just grab my stuff then we can get you some new clothes and I can move in. You know, two birds with one stone."

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

He looked at her with a almost hurt look in his eyes.
Shes...shes impressed..i lost control of myself..i..i let it rule me..and shes..impressed.. He took a deep breath and shook his head. "y..yes..i apologize..i cut and burnt you..." his voice trailed off as he clenched his fists though his hoody pocket, the twinge of pain in his knuckles caused him to cringe. "S.s.sure where ever you two going... i..i will tag along." Grinding his teeth his lips made a slight smile Where ever they are going there is bound to be a fight..and its a good day to die.

User Image

Loyal Bard

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
╔══════════════╗
คnalιsэ Wყntэя
╚══════════════╝

❛You can call me Nurse Analise, though I doubt my skills are going to help you 。。。❜

There was that annoying buzzing sound again. And this time it didn't cease after one push. Analise scowled at the wall and looked down the hall. No other nurse was in sight. Great, was it up to her then? Sighing, she pushed away from the desk and stormed over to the room just in time to hear the other girl saying something about leaving. And then something about a warlock hand...?

Analise was just loving this position. They seriously had to be careful with what they said. They didn't know who could be listening in.

"You called?" she asked flatly, stepping into the room. There was another guy in the room. "You want to leave? Well...." she glanced over her shoulder and shrugged. "I don't really care one way or another if you leave." She had a plan though, and she stepped out of the way gesturing for the girl to leave. Let them go and she'll just have to follow safely behind in the shadows. She was stealthy enough that she figured it would be okay. "If you have any more problems come by and I'll see what I can do." Maybe it was just her but Analise figured she was getting pretty good at playing the nice nurse role.

OOC:
Where: Medical Centre
With: Everyone in it
Thinking: Oo this might prove to be a good job after all!

Trash Garbage

User Image

I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtσ thís { ï ṉ τ ε ṉ τ ï ø ṉ α l l ÿXXD.Σ.Я.Λ.П.G.Σ.D } rhчthm WE mαdє!

Wearing stuff cause I'm a grumposaur!!

Ultaria returned a raised eyebrow at Arashi. "I didn't say that~" she sung before her eyes locked onto him. "You wouldn't. . ." she stated when it came to her being put back into the bed. Her eyes locked onto the needle, a grin on her face as he pulled it out. "yay~" she sung as if she was a freed prisoner. "well fine we won't go on another mission then~" she pouted but her eyes instantly moved to Marik. "I dunno what you mean to apologize for~ If you hadn't noticed cuts and burns aren't a problem for me~" she chimed to him before he agreed about coming along. "The fun has doubled~" she said with a laugh. She was glad that people were actually talking to her this year, hell last year she didn't talk to anyone, except nurses of course.

That sickening voice was heard again, that strange woman from earlier that walked in and gave her the ********' chills. UGH! She said she didn't care if she left, which was perfectly fine by her. "Thank you and see you later~" she stated before literally bolting out of the room. Did she remember where Arashi's room was? Of course she did, she almost died in there which made it a bit hard for her to forget. She was making this a race whether they realized it or not, the wiry woman flying past students in the hall, kicking off of walls to pick up her pace. "Come on~" she sung down the hall as her speed only increased.

She didn't know why she was running. Perhaps do to the excitement of her past few days. She skid to a stop outside of the door, It was probably the fact that she was now not dehydrated as well as stayed long enough. She flipped backwards in excitement waiting for the two.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Company: Arashi, Marik
Situation Fluids. . .
Mood: Pleased but hungry as ********.
Out of Condoms:

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
Arashi watched as Ultaria jumped around and raced out of the door. He smiled and gave a small sigh shaking his head. "She'll never learn." He looked to Marik before he left the room. "Come on, can't leave you alone here." He left the room, his hands in his pockets as he walked down the hall back to the dorms. He fumbled with his key, spinning it between his fingers in his pocket as he walked, glancing over his shoulder every now and then to make sure that they were still following him. He walked through the lobby and into the dorm hallway and up to his dorm where Ultaria was waiting. "Good to see you know how to take it easy after being cut to hell." He unlocked his door and swung it open walking in to grab his thinks and quickly walking back out shutting and locking the door behind him. "Well after you." He motioned for Ultaria to take the lead while he rearranged his bags for easier moving.

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik slowly followed after them, brushing by some of the other students silently. One of them running in to him sending him sprawling to the ground Watch where your going dumbass! He caught himself on his elbows avoiding the other mans eyes. Getting up he braced himself on a locker. gritting his teeth He continued trying to follow the others. [******** a*****e..i should tear you apart..or atleast try.. He reached the room as Arashi was leaving it holding his bags "s..so..where are we going guys..whats up"

User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image

I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!

Purple pants and s**t!

She was the one that remembered where the room was right? Right. She noticed Arashi grab his things, telling her to take the lead. ”Aren’t you just the gentleman~” she said before taking off down the hall and turning her head to Marik. ”Oh He’s moving into my room.” she stated casually as she walked slower this time. Ultaria’s eyes narrowed when she caught sight of a situation weapon from last year. Closing in on her she grinned. ”Nice to see you again Katyusha~” she told her in a low whisper. The girl pushed her, a laugh escaping. ”Ah ah ah~” she smirked before performing a flip-kick resulting in the girl backing away defensively. ”I’ll still kick your a** like I did the last time.” she stated with her eyes narrowed. ”Almost there~” she told them casually as she continued down the hall, going past rooms until she came to the one at the end of the hall. ”Err. . .” she looked at her ring of keys before opening the door with a bright smile on her face. ”Guess it was unlocked.” she laughed before walking right in. ”I took the left side. . .well I guess you figured that already."

Her room was clean, just different. ”I think they're pissed because I painted the room green . .Whatever~” she trailed off before hunting through her closet. She pulled out some things before heading into the bathroom. ”I’ll be back.” she stated while looking at the two before closing the door, she changed relatively quick, but not before looking at the wrappings up both of her arms and pulling it off. She didn’t care much for the scars, most of them were due to her carelessness anyway. She walked back out before looking down at the bright purple pants. ”Ready to go get that hand?” she asked the two before she headed towards the door.

Situation TO THE HAND!
Mood: Pleased
Out of Condoms:

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze

Walking into the room he looked around, she was right it was different. Setting his things down on his side of the room before sitting down on the bed while he waited for her to finish changing. When she was back he stood up and moved over to the door stepping into the hallway shutting the door behind everyone. "Yeah, lets go get it because my sweater and school bag are in the back of the jeep too, I would like them back for tomorrow." He smiled and laughed as they made their way to the parking lot. "So you really are known around here aren't you Ultaria, for better or worse though I'm not sure."

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik stepped into the hall way as she moved to get dressed. leaning against the wall he closed his eyes waiting for them to leave the room. I wonder if i will get in trouble for skipping class. i wonder what the lesson was....why do i care opening his eyes as the door closed he got off the wall. "All settled? whats so special about this hand any way?"

User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image

I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!

Purple pants and s**t!

Heading down the hall she looked over at Arashi as he spoke before smiling brightly. "Well let's not waste anytime then~" she sung to him, her feet moving faster. her now sandal clad feet made small tapping noises against the floors of the school. She wasn't really paying attention anymore, thinking about how this year was already to a better start. 'So much fun~' she thought before her head turned to see Marik. "Well we're going to go get it because Arashi and I got it off of a warlock today." she explained before heading out of the doors. The sun was a bit much at first, but her eyes quickly adjusted to it. ". . .Hmmm" she started flipping down the stairs rather quickly due to gravity working with her. At the bottom of the stairs she started walking again. Making it to her vehicle she realized she still didn't put the top back up. "Well s**t. . ." she thought before opening the door. She looked under the seat taking out the tetrahedron. "Wooh~" Her other hand moved to the dashboard to take the hand that was large enough to eat her's. Setting them both on the seat she grinned.

Ultaria then climbed into the vehicle pulling the top back over it before laughing. "Lurch did do a number on me." she stated before taking the hand as well as the tetrahedron. She walked up towards Marik and started waving the large male hand. "See?" she stated before holding it loosely in her free hand. "Now what?" she asked them before tilting her head to the side. ". . .Well we don't really have anything to do." she trailed off before she started to form a fist with the limp hand.

Situation It's my hand. . . :3
Mood: Pleased
Out of Condoms:

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik watched her climb into the jeep and rummage through it. Well atleast she has good taste in cars. "So why did you take the mans hand? i mean i understand he ******** you up but taking his hand? " He walked around the jeep inspecting it and got in the backseat. "I..i wanna ******** s**t up" He flipped up his hood gritting his teeth.

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
Leria M. Demain: Pistol Wielder
3rd year student

User Image

After having gotten Marik Leria had ever intent on going back to the jeep and getting Ultaria her hand and the item from the mission, some how though she found herself in her room looking over some things. She originally came here to get the jar of souls that she had collected for Marik and Arashi. Instead she found herself sitting on her bed looking over at her brothers things on his side of the room. With a sigh after racked an idea over in her head a number of times she finally looked at one of the jars with the single soul in it, removed the card and placed it on his night stand. "That should be a nice start to his collection and maybe that will keep him off of my back for the year or at least the first part of it." Turning around she gathered up the other jars and shoved them into a bag before getting into a change of clothes, this consisted of a pair of designer jeans and a t-shirt from one of her favorite bands. From far away it looked like a detailed skull but from up close you could read the name 'My Chemical Romance' printed on it. Before leaving her room she grabbed one of her favorite black cardigans and threw it over her t-shirt and pulling on some converse. Looking herself over in the mirror she changed her sunglasses out for a pair of normal glasses after she took out her contacts, she was convinced the lingering burn of the tear gas was trapped within them. With her glasses on she sighed feeling a little better and ran her fingers through her hair. With her pistol still strapped on her thigh she left her room being sure to keep it unlocked this time to make sure that her brother could get in. Slowly she walked down the hallway making her way to the jeep with her bag full of souls clanking lightly against her side.

User Image

User Image

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze

"Well, for right now we can find a place to keep that tetrahedron. Somewhere away from others. I think it would be best if we gave this one to The Reaper in person." He spoke in a low whisper keeping his eyes open for anyone that might be listening in on the conversation. He was beginning to feel a touch of paranoia creep into him. He walked over to the jeep leaning back against it looking down at his shoes. "There has to be something we could do, I mean we're young and have nothing we need to do for the rest of the day." He shrugged slightly, giving Marik and Ultaria a glance before looking out past the parking lot. "Say Marik where is Leria, aren't you two usually connected at the hip?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff