9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
╔══════════════╗
คnalιsэ Wყntэя
╚══════════════╝

❛You can call me Nurse Analise, though I doubt my skills are going to help you 。。。❜

Analise clicked a pen on her desk and watching the time tick. Why did she agree to come to this school in the first place? And as a nurse of all things? Nurses are meant to help people, and she really didn't want to help people. Unfortunately it was the only position available which meant there really wasn't any choice.

Sighing Analise slid down the chair and took to staring up at the ceiling. So what was she going to do? Her medical skills were lacking to say the least, and though she was given some training in how to dress a wound would she really be able to pull it off and convince the other staff and students? She didn't think so.

Suddenly she heard a group of voices approaching the medical centre and groaned. Wonderful, looks like she was going to have to test out her skills. Or she could let whoever was injured to bleed to death. That could work as well. In her mind she could hear her boss cursing her for killing a student on her first day on the job. Well, that's what happens when she's stuck in a position meant to help people. She must have been sitting there for quite a while because she heard a rather annoying sound that made her wince. What the hell was that? Sighing dramatically Analise stood and stormed over to the room and poked her head around the door and noticed another nurse was taking care of it. Oh thank god. But as she was moving away one of the girls from within the room but the guy's voice caught her attention. Artifact? Temple? Hm.... She pressed herself against the wall listening, and smiled darkly. Well that was news worth relaying back to her boss for sure. The weapons the girl was speaking of was probably what he was looking for.

She pulled away from the wall and poked her head around the corner. She put on a sickly sweet smile and took in the students before her. "Oh I heard the buzzer but I guess everything is okay here now. My name is Nurse Analise and if you need anything please feel free to let me know." She turned on her heel quickly and wiped that smile off her face quickly. She would have to keep her ears open to hear more about the weapons.

OOC: Hi! I had to get a rushed post in because man you guys are fast xD
Where: Medical Centre
With: Everyone in it
Thinking: Oo this might prove to be a good job after all!

Trash Garbage

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUℓтαяια { Λርርєረለ } Яєνηιℓ

User ImageXXXXXXXXXAH! I'm αвσut tσ ςгคςк αnd ⓑⓤⓡⓢⓣ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXsσ í thrσw αwαч αll σf mч ṃεṃøɾïεṡ
XXXXXXXXXXXAH! í wαnt tσ knσw
I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXwhч wσn't чσu TELL mє?!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXdσn't just IGNORE mє!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!
XXXXէፀցeէዠer lєt's clαp σur hαnds
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtσ thís { ï ṉ τ ε ṉ τ ï ø ṉ α l l ÿXXD.Σ.Я.Λ.П.G.Σ.D } rhчthm WE mαdє!

Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu
Wearing stuff cause I'm a grumposaur!!

The spasmodic wielding prodigy
{. . .Wielder of Arashi. . .}

She was pleased with the sometime today answer, a smirk coming to her lips while she looked up at the empty IV. She called out for another nurse, trying to see if she was able to leave. The woman only replaced the fluid bag and told her no. '. . .Really?' she thought before Leria commented about her brother. "If he doesn't know better. . .someone should teach him not to play with fire if he doesn't wanna get burned." she said with a jeering grin on her face. "Arashi feel free to just dump your stuff in whenever." she stated nonchalantly as her eyes moved to the bag again. She was tempted to rip the needle out and go get her damn hand. But she'd wait for the sake of everyone else not worrying.

What the object was for? Hell if she knew. "Yeah. . .I don't like the idea of it all being under one roof. . .What if all the Witches and Warlocks decide to attack the school all at once?" she thought aloud with her finger to her chin. Her eyes then moved to a woman that walked into the room. her eyes narrowing. "No everything's covered." she stated rather bluntly as a woman already came in for her. She raised an eyebrow not introducing herself to the woman at all. "ANYWAY~ I assume that the Academy is just trying to keep them away from the Witches and Warlocks. . .I doubt that they thought the entire plan through though." she stated with her head tilted to the side in boredom. The smile that woman had when she walked in was unnerving. . .Disgusting really if Ultaria would say so herself. She wasn't comfortable with that sweet of a smile.

Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Company: Arashi, Leria and some Dameon s**t.
Situation Fluids. . .
Mood: Pleased but hungry as ********.
Pretty Music in my brain?!: Matryoshka By Hatsune Miku & Gumi Megpoid
Out of Condoms:

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
Leria M. Demain: Pistol Wielder
3rd year student

User Image

Frowning at the scar a little longer Leria looked up with the nurse Analise came in. Her eyes darkened and she was glad that her hair was covering most of them so the woman couldn't see. Once the woman left the room Leria got to her feet and shooed the other nurse out. Once the woman was gone Leria shut the door behind the nurse and looked at Ultaria and Arashi, "Please tell me that woman gave you the creeps to." Shivering Leria looked over her shoulder at the door wondering how much the 3 of them should to talking out loud about the items they had been grabbing up for the school. Before anyone could respond Leria rested her hand on the knob to the room. "Ultar I'm going to get that hand for you. I left the other object in the jeep too and I don't want it out and about until we can hand it into the teacher." Shivering she looked over at Arashi, "You keep your eye on her damn it. She's something rotten in this school and I'm starting to think we're not as safe behind the academy doors as we thought." With that Leria left the room and wondered off down the hallway feel like she was looking over her shoulder with every step. Feeling unsafe she found herself walking to Marik's door. They hadn't talked after what happened to Ultar and maybe it was because he didn't want to be around her. One way or another she didn't feel safe and it was the one weapon she could think of what might keep her protected. Reaching up she knocked on the door and waited, feeling on edge.

User Image

User Image

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
Arashi did his best to not turn and face the woman that had introduced herself, he was sure that everyone else had the same feeling he did by the look that Ultaria had given her. When she left and Leria had said something about it he nodded to her. "I think it's best that we keep off of the subject of missions unless we know we are alone." He watched Leria leave the room and saluted to her when she told him she wanted him to keep an eye on her. "I'm sure that the academy would know if someone was trying to do something to this place." His voice was in a low hush now as he turned back to Ultaria. "Oh and I'm not worried about moving my stuff, I have all day to do that and I need to keep an eye on you so you don't keep squeezing the bag like you were earlier to get out sooner." His eyebrow lifted as he shot her a look followed by a grin.
User Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student
Fire Elemental, Melee Claws

User Image

Laying in the bath tub Marik had lost track of time. The steam clouded the room in a thick hot fog. A knock came from his door jolting him back to reality.
who...who could that be. Standing up in the tub water dripped from his clothes stinging his hands through the gloves and bandages. Shambling out of the bathroom the fog clouded his vision hardly able to see in front of his face. He climbed the desk Barricading the door putting his ear to it. "w..who is it....listen sorry i missed class today..or however long i have been in here.."

User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image
XXXΛH!xx ΉӨVΣЯ ΛWΛΥ!
ѕρяєα∂xxуσυяxxтσяη-υρxxωιηgѕ!
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
XX ███████ x█████

xxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬You { all } share the same fate of FADING { away . . . }

xxxxxxxxxxx'BURN AWAY! xx{ untilxxyou }xxfall xx{ to the }
x x xGROUND!!!

xxxxYouxxarexxthexxcoward. . .xxωнσxxhasxxnowherexxƬӨ ΣƧCΛPΣ!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxItzαltzuxxZασsαxxKaonashi
Dapper as ********. . .well as pictured
My very important Aimanshun looks lovely today

Situation: About to scout out some weapons to try and get. . .
Mood: Annoyed. . .That man as ignorant and foolish.
Someone More Powerful Than I? >_<
On repeat: UNTIL THE LAST DAY - Gackt

The duo somehow made their way to the Academy, mostly because Itzaltzu smelled a stench in the air that was all too familiar. ’Is that Gideon’s funk~ What is the boy up to now?’ he thought as he took a few steps into the parking lot, Aimanshun not that far behind at all as she tailed him like a lost puppy. He came across a vehicle where the smell was coming from, He looked at a hand, a cleanly sliced off hand. ’hmmm. . .Seems someone managed to get his hand off, no matter.” he looked back at Aimanshun before rubbing her head again as if she were a dog. . .but she was his lap dog wasn’t she? Oh of course she was. He didn’t want to touch the hand; it belonged to that disgusting excuse of a warlock Gideon. Now that he looked at it, it belonged to whoever cut it off. Turning on a heel he looked back at Aimanshun. ”Well, let us go back into town now.” he stated to the god weapon as she nodded.

He knew the stupid students could feel his soul on the grounds, yet he didn’t care. If one of them dared to challenge him. . .well he’d just have to make an example out of them right? Of course. The warlock wasn’t too pleased at all with the low security around the school. Hoping to have a bit of fun for his short visit, he left the parking lot before noticing the weapon that was watching him closely. ”Oh do come and challenge me.” he stated, not at all afraid of the damn thing, it was unattended anyway. A greatsword that was unattended? He only laughed as he turned from the weapon. ”I would rather not kill you right now. . .You fail to be worth the time anyway.” he stated only trying to provoke the weapon. He knew more would try to follow this foolish weapon, which is why he made haste.

Itzaltzu was just going to test the proud weapon, see if he was really that stupid. He heard the male call out to him as he continued walking, without a care in the world as Aimanshun addressed him. ”Sir. . .The weapon is pursuing us. . .” she barely spoke, her bright red eyes looking to the ground. He raised an eyebrow. ”Hmmmm?” the male stated before his head turned only slightly to see the man. ”Well we cannot have that now can we?” he asked her. The god weapon shook her head no, the exact answer he expected.

The Warlock turned into an Alleyway, a smirk plastered on his face behind his mask. Aimanshun only got behind him, acting as if she were in danger. ”Who are you to say I’m not worth it you masked up b***h?!” Itzaltzu already didn’t like his attitude, knowing that he would have to kill this one. His eyes narrowed a bit. ”And you speak as if you stand a chance boy. . .are you a little third year at that kindergarten?” he asked before the weapon came in for the attack. In an instant, the entire alley became consumed in blackness and chains. He didn’t feel the need to dirty Aimanshun with this pathetic weapon. Once the alley was returned to its original state, there was the weapon chained while on his knees. ”Now boy that wasn’t even a challenge. . . your insinuation that you were indeed worth my time was as lie. “ he stated as the chains holding him were pulling in separate directions. ”Do scream for that pathetic god to save you.” he told the boy harshly. He passed his chains and the boy as Aimanshun closely followed. Once Itzaltzu was back out on the street a heinous scream followed by the clanking of chains was heard. The only thing left in the Alley would be his destroyed body however. ”We could not take that one in Aimanshun. . .His ignorance could have led to his demise. . .So I just made it happen sooner to spare anyone else the trouble” he cooed as his hand went through his loyal weapons hair. He sensed that in fact other’s did follow him. . .The man’s eyes reading a grotesque pleasure.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
3rd year student

User Image

Listening to the response on the other side of the door Leria had to laugh lightly under her breath. She had forgotten all about Marik and his personality, after the day she had she needed something like that. After a while she cleared her throat, "Marik it's me. Come on you really must stop barring yourself in there like that." There was a small laughter in her voice, unlike the rest of the day this one seemed true at heart rather then the others. "Open the door silly. You've missed quiet the day and I need your help with some things, also, I have a gift for you upstairs."

User Image

User Image

Mystery95's Wife

Timid Explorer

11,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Aurora Stevens▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
First Year
Wielder
Weapon: Bows

Don't think of what you have to do, don't consider how to carry it out

The young lady started playing with her hair again, quickly pulling it to one side and putting it into a messy braid, before she let it go, while the other girl spoke. Could she be blamed if she just felt a little uneasy around the other weapon? She cleared her throat as if she was about to speak, but instead just waved. She would find her voice when the right opportunity presented itself. Which it did only moments after the introductions were made. "But isn't town a long way out? We can't really be walking all the way there." At least not in the outfit she was wearing. She would have to go back to her room and change or her heels would be ruined. Aurora pouted and looked down at her shoes. After the mission was done she was going to have to buy a new pair because she couldn't be bothered to go back inside and change her entire outfit.

"Oh never mind. I'll just buy a new pair of heels if they are ruined by the time we're done." Putting a slender hand on her exposed hip, she blew her hair out of her face, rather noisily. "Syn, huh? You have an interesting name, I'll give you that." she said turning to the boy. "Reminds me of the Sumerian god of the moon." Useless fact, but interesting nonetheless. At least in her mind. The only thing that remained was to see whether or not he walked around with a chip on his shoulder like most of the gods in mythology.

Not wanting to make things any more uncomfortable, she just sighed and decided to push away that uneasy feeling she had. There really was no reason for him to have taken off his shirt and that overconfidence simply rubbed her the wrong way. But oh well, she'd just get herself reoriented once again. "Anyway, I think working together as a group would be a good idea. At least until I get used to doing missions."

Everything is about your movements and precision and timing

Where are you? In the hallway by the mission board - Outside?
    Who's beside you? Elfriede and her friend.
    What are you wearing? Thought you'd never ask!
    How are you feeling? Nervously excited
    Anything else you would like to say? Nope

OoC://

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik choked a little hearing Leria's voice.. "lo...look...i.." his voice trailed off, He let his head thump hard against the door stinging a little. a..a gift..how can she have gotten me a gift after what i did to her "..i..i am sorry..did...did you get..get my note?"

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
3rd year student

User Image

Hearing the thump Leria jumped a little before looking confused. "Note?" After a while of racking her mind as to where she would have gotten a note it finally clicked in her head. "OH! Well yeah kinda." Reaching down she pulled the letter from her pocket and looked over the outside. "I got it but I didn't read it or anything like that. You see it's kinda been a long day for me." Laughing nervously Leria heard the tiredness in her voice, she didn't think she had gotten any sleep at all the past 24-48 hours and it was starting to wear on her. "Look don't worry about yesterday or rather last night ok. I actually just got back from a mission with Ultaria, she's not that bad at all just a little miss understood I think." Sighing Leria leaned up against the wall next to her and pitched the bridge of her nose, she was wasting time that she didn't feel ok with wasting. "Look Marik there's a lot I need to fill you in with and right now it's not really in my opinion safe for weapons or wielders to walk around on their own. I think there's more to the school then people are telling us."

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik let his head hang for a moment as he contemplated her words. She..she doesnt know.. "I..i...ok..but you..you need to step back from the door...and..and cover your face...its kinda hot in here.." He pulled his head from the door getting of off the desk he pulled the desk just far enough away from the door to open it. opening the door the burning fog burst from the room, slowly Marik stepped out from his room his clothes wet. his vision down at her feet trying to avoid her own. "wha..whats going on?"

User Image

Loyal Bard

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
╔══════════════╗
คnalιsэ Wყntэя
╚══════════════╝

❛You can call me Nurse Analise, though I doubt my skills are going to help you 。。。❜

One of the girl's that was injured left the room shortly after Analise moved away. Oh dear, did she come on too strongly? Analise really wasn't good at playing nice and her boss had told her once she had a creepiness around her. Even if it did, Analise got what she was looking for. Or, part of it anyway. She watched the girl leave the medical centre and wondered if maybe she should stop her. Nah, whatever.

Analise slumped back in her chair and glanced towards the phone. How she wanted to contact him and tell him the news. It would make him extremely pleased. This wasn't her typical job so he was a little sceptical on sending her in as an informant. Analise just hoped in the end she could carry out what she wanted to do. Find the weapons and destroy them. One of the other nurse's came up to her and timidly tapped her on the shoulder.

"Um, can I ask you what happened to the other girl that was in that room?" she asked quietly.

Analise shrugged and found satisfaction in seeing even the staff a little wary of her. Maybe then people would leave her alone.

"I don't know and don't care," she said coldly, quickly adding, "ah, I mean I didn't realize I was in charge of taking care of her...."

The nurse looked a little flustered but walked away without saying anything else and Analise went back to staring at the wall, trying to decide on when to contact her boss. These students knew more and if her presence made them nervous then she'd have to be more careful. She wouldn't find anything acting sweet it seemed so maybe she could use some of her abilities? No, that would just blow her cover. But it would be so easy to make those students squirm just like her parents had.... Analise shook her head and glanced back at the room where the students were located. No, she'd wait until the perfect opportunity before striking out.

OOC:
Where: Medical Centre
With: Everyone in it
Thinking: Oo this might prove to be a good job after all!

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik Made his way down the hall with Leria his hands in the pockets of his now dry Hoody the hood up his hair hanging past his eyes. They..they are friends now?..her and greenie are friends..and its all my fault they fought..if they only knew..they would hate me Making his way to the med clinic the halls felt quiet and lonely his vision staying to the floor. As he got there he peered in looking for the others Leria said there was some thing wrong here..and i can feel it to...but i cant place it..

User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUℓтαяια { Λርርєረለ } Яєνηιℓ

User ImageXXXXXXXXXAH! I'm αвσut tσ ςгคςк αnd ⓑⓤⓡⓢⓣ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXsσ í thrσw αwαч αll σf mч ṃεṃøɾïεṡ
XXXXXXXXXXXAH! í wαnt tσ knσw
I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXwhч wσn't чσu TELL mє?!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXdσn't just IGNORE mє!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!
XXXXէፀցeէዠer lєt's clαp σur hαnds
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtσ thís { ï ṉ τ ε ṉ τ ï ø ṉ α l l ÿXXD.Σ.Я.Λ.П.G.Σ.D } rhчthm WE mαdє!

Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu
Wearing stuff cause I'm a grumposaur!!

The spasmodic wielding prodigy
{. . .Wielder of Arashi. . .}

She looked at Arashi for a moment and frowned. Yes she was in fact squeezing the bag earlier but that was beside the point. ”Well. . .I was just trying to speed up the process!” she said in defense while she heard Leria. ”Oh really?!” she exclaimed with a bright smile on her face. ”Alrighty get that hand for me~” she stated as she watched Leria leave. Her eyes returned to Arashi as she agreed with him about talking in private. ”Yeah we should talk in private about that kind of stuff-“ she said with a giggle before she looked at the bag then back to Arashi, she was clearly thinking about squeezing it. Her eyes moved back to Arashi, then to the bag about three or four more times. She eventually sighed and decided to lay back. ”I have a few questions for you, Arashi.” she stated beore waving her finger. ”The first question is why didn’t you kill me while you were choking me yesterday.” she stated before her brow arched a bit in questioning. ”Second, is there anything about me that bothers you such as my like for pain and such?” She the rubbed her head before continuing with questions. ”Third, you never answered what the wrong kinds of crazy were~” she sung before laughing.

She really was growing impatient, her eyes narrowing at Arashi as she reached up to squeeze it again, not caring about what he would do about it. ’They think they can keep me here?!’ she thought before taking another squeeze, her arm was now completely cold do to the temperature of the fluids. ”Uggghhhhhh~Can you tell them I’m better, Arashi~” she pleaded with a frown. ’Please~” she again pleaded. She was a restless woman, constantly moving around she was whining. Her eyes locked onto Marik a grin on her face as she saw her head. ”YO~” she said with a bright smile on his face. ”Gotta compliment you for yesterday~ Oooh that cut was so good.” she said with a grin before waving for him to come inside. ”Come come weapon.” she told him with a grin.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Company: Arashi, Leria, Marik
Situation Fluids. . .
Mood: Pleased but hungry as ********.
Pretty Music in my brain?!: Matryoshka By Hatsune Miku & Gumi Megpoid
Out of Condoms:

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
Souls collected: 5

Arashi looked at her as she asked her questions running them over in his head before giving her an answer. "I am a man, I have more honor than that. I couldn't just kill you for wanting to choose another weapon, that wouldn't make me any better than the freshman fighting because they can." He set the chair down on all four legs and turned away from her. "As for things I can't stand about you? I'm not one to judge people, I'm sure you know what you like and I couldn't change you even if I wanted to. The wrong kind of crazy is the kind where you don't care about anything at all, you at least do care even if you don't want to admit it." Giving her a smile before he watched her reach up to the bag.
He eyed her the entire time that she had her hand on the bag before sighing and giving into her pleading. "Fine, I'm sure that you have enough in you now to not die." He then turned to see who she had addressed.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces