Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
Leria M. Demain: Pistol Wielder
3rd year student

User Image

Laughing Leria shook her head as she shoved her hands into her pocket, "Nah I've got no death wish tonight. Besides I've got a bullet lodged in my arm I've got to have get looked at." Shrugging she looked over at Ultar for a moment before sighing under her breathe, "Dude that girl isn't going to ask for your help unless you give it to her. I mean she's a walking war machine." Looking towards the academy Leria felt her stomach growl. "I tell you what, get Ultra-violent here to the medical wing and I'll snag us all some food. I gotta drop the souls I collected into my room anyways before some low year weapon tries to jump me for them." With that Leria gave them a bright smile showing she really did mean to go back to the medical wing and spend time with them, after all besides Marik they really were the only friends she could think of that she had at the school, in fact the only people she really knew. How ever there was one person she knew at the school that everyone else didn't and she was dreading their return.
Walking into the academy Leria headed towards her dorm to drop off the souls into one of the glass jars. As she placed her hand onto the handle of the door something already felt off, "Oh s**t.." she said to herself as she twisted the knob, it was unlocked, and that meant one thing. Open the door her thoughts were only amplified and confirmed, Dameon was at school finally. "s**t!" She cursed as she tore the bandana from her face. "That's just ******** great, how the hell does that a*****e always know what room I'm staying in!" Now pissed she strode across the room, shoved the souls into one of the glass jars and stormed out of the room. As she was leaving she looked down and noticed a note sitting on the floor right under the door. "Some shitty love letter to the a*****e I'm sure," scooping it up she shoved it into her pocket and slammed the door behind her before making sure she locked it behind her, hopefully the a*****e forgot his keys in the room.

User Image

User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUℓтαяια { Λርርєረለ } Яєνηιℓ

User ImageXXXXXXXXXAH! I'm αвσut tσ ςгคςк αnd ⓑⓤⓡⓢⓣ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXsσ í thrσw αwαч αll σf mч ṃεṃøɾïεṡ
XXXXXXXXXXXAH! í wαnt tσ knσw
I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXwhч wσn't чσu TELL mє?!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXdσn't just IGNORE mє!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!
XXXXէፀցeէዠer lєt's clαp σur hαnds
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtσ thís { ï ṉ τ ε ṉ τ ï ø ṉ α l l ÿXXD.Σ.Я.Λ.П.G.Σ.D } rhчthm WE mαdє!

Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu
Wearing stuff cause I'm a grumposaur!!

The spasmodic wielding prodigy
{. . .yet she can't find a weapon. . .}

She looked confused, why wouldn't take her money? Hmmm. She listened to him needing somewhere to sleep. "Dude just stay in my room. I don't bite. . .often." she laughed loudly. her exhausted eyes moved with her new smile, a kind one actually. She tilted her head slightly before she turned around and stared at him with a grin. "As for me making it~ Hell I thought I could make it on my own yesterday, but I feel a bit more confid-" Leria stated she wasn't going to ask for it. "Well you certainly hit the nail right on the head~" she kept walking, slowly but surely, but she was still walking.

She refused to ask for help, that was second nature to her, no one usually helped her anyway even if she did come back in that condition. She made it to the wall of school, leaning on it and stopping. 'I don't have that far to go.' she thought before forcing herself up off of the wall and kept going. She didn't really pay attention but she started speak to Arashi all the same. "I mean seriously just stay in my room for a bit, I've never had a roommate for obvious reasons." she laughed as the grueling trudge continued.

She finally made it to the medical area, remembering that she would have to go back to her car for the warlock hand. hmmm. . .' she thought before she was taken away yet again. "Sometimes I think you guys love this." she stated before they forced her to sit down as they examined the damage, she still had the splash of blood across her face, which was cleaned away as they looked at the other small cuts and bruises. They were explaining what was wrong and she didn't care. "Eh that doesn't matter~ Just fix it." she stated loudly with her eyes moving around the room casually as if this was a daily procedure. She was again being wrapped up like a toilet paper mummy, the small curtain was pulled around as they had to wrap her legs.

The curtain reopened, she was wearing a pair of sweatpants that they seemed to have there for her already. The torn up sweatshirt was gone and the bandeau top was shown under it. She let out a sigh and leaned forward. "Ugh. . .I need to change~" she thought but she was forced to sit back down on the bed as an IV was set up. "Really?" she asked with a frown. . .After a bit they were putting fluids in her. "Well who else wouldn't be dehydrated being in a ******** hot a** rainforest?" she asked the nurse as she watched the fluids slowly go in through her arm. "Four bags?! Ugh. . .I'm gonna be here forever~" she whined loudly. She sat up and whined yet again. "Well I had fun today." she stated as the nurse left the room. "Arashi I'm totally serious about the room thing though, you can't be up all night~" she told him before moving her IV free arm in a waving fashion.

Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Company: Arashi
Situation Fluids. . .
Mood: Pleased.
Pretty Music in my brain?!: Matryoshka By Hatsune Miku & Gumi Megpoid
Out of Condoms:

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
Arashi followed Ultaria as she walked herself to the medical wing making sure he was close enough to help her if she needed it. "I guess I could move in with you, I mean you are my wielder and all so it would make the most sense to be in a room with you." He shrugged his shoulders and followed her into the medical wing leaning against the door frame. "You know, one day your going to overdue it, I just hope I'm there with you so I can help you out." A loving smile came from his lips and he let out a small laugh. "As for now though, I'm sure you feel like home just the way you are." He dug his hands down into his pockets and watched as the nurses worked on her. "So you never did tell me, what room are you staying in so I can move my stuff in already."
User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
3rd year student

User Image

As Leria stormed off for the cafe she didn't see any sight of Dameon, thank god. Looking around at the different styles of food she began to make rounds gathering different types that she thought people would like causing her hands to fill with plastic bags filled with the warm foods. While standing in the last line for some chili cheese fries an arm draped over her shoulder. Before she could move away or say anything a set of lips were whispering into her ear, "Hi there beautiful, It appears you have quiet the heavy load. Let me carry that for you." There was then a tongue running up her neck that made her shiver in discuss. "You're such a freak!" She cried before moving away from her brother and his grasp on her, he was right though, the bags were annoying and her bullet wound was starting to bleed again from the stress on her arms. Shifting she shoved them into his chest. "Don't go eating it all you fat cow. I have friends in the medical wing that deserve so damn good dinner without your male whore fingers in it." Grinning her brother peeked into the bags trying to figure out what he wanted to sample first knowing that what Leria liked and would most likely pick that as his first food article to attack. "Friends huh? Are they at least pretty girls? Please tell me they're pretty girls. You're always such a boy and hang out with the guys. Honestly I don't understand how you think you're going to ever find a boyfriend when you scare the s**t out of half of them. I mean s**t, mom gave you all the same smoking hot looks that I've got." Pausing for a moment he looked his sister up and down before running his free hand through his hair. "Ok well I did get 95% of the good looks of the family but COME ON sis. Don't you want to at least act like a girl? For jesus christ you're walking around looking like some freaking emo kid with a god damn bullet lodged in your arm. Where's the pink?! Where's the frills?! Where's the blushing and giggles?!"
Hanging her head Leria shuttered as she realized her brother was in another one of his 'broken record moments'. "Oh god kill me now," She said under her breathe as her order came up. "Oh thank god." She said to the man has he handed her the bag. "Come on jackass," she called to her brother as she walked down the hallway making sure that he was keeping up with her. It would be just like him to run off with all that food and eat it somewhere in the blink of an eye.

User Image

User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image

I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtσ thís { ï ṉ τ ε ṉ τ ï ø ṉ α l l ÿXXD.Σ.Я.Λ.П.G.Σ.D } rhчthm WE mαdє!

{. . .Wielder of Arashi. . .}

She smiled at him for taking her offer. "Room number. . .Errr. . .A. . .A. . .A43~" she sung. "They basically stuck me at the end of the hall." She then tilted her head slightly before her hand reached for the destroyed jeans. She hunted through the pockets pulling out a set of keys, setting the keys on her hospital blanket covered legs, she laughed. before her fingers went through each key. "Glad you took the offer. Thought I was gonna have to give you more stuff." she stated with a bright grin on her face.

He told her she was going to overdo it. . .But she had already. "I totally over did it yesterday, Hun. But you were there to help me now weren't you?" she asked him, her hand now on one key as she moved her small hands to remove it from it's circular prison. "I know you'll be there, you're going with me on EVERY mission I go on~" she told him with a chuckle before moving her hair slightly. "I think . .I'm gonna buy some green contacts. . .NAH" she laughed before returning the smile to Arashi. "Hell, it's the first thing people look at anyway, so why cover up that? Hmm. . .Where's Leria?" she asked before whining. "I'm ******** hungry Arashi." she groaned before resting her head back on the pillow that was provided for her.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Company: Arashi,
Situation Fluids. . .
Mood: Pleased but hungry as ********.
Out of Condoms:

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
Dameon N. Demin: Cross bow
3rd year student
Fun Fact: Leria's big brother

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Upon first sight of his sister Dameon frowned. While he may give her a hard time she was really all he cared about in life and to see her dressed in all black was enough to make him faint. He hated that look on her though it suited her so well, he wanted her to look like a normal girl that didn't go throwing her life on the line everyday for the stupid academy. The bullet wound caused a small sigh to escape his lips knowing that she should have really gotten that looked at before she was just waltzing around the cafe as though it wasn't there. Walking over he placed the mask of the older brother on and began to tease her, this was a normal act of his in order to cope with the hardships he saw his sister go through. In fact he was more than surprised that she had gone back out on the field after what had happened last year. Looking her over he was more than sure that she hadn't found a new weapon yet, if she had she wouldn't be in the shape that she was for one, and for two she wouldn't be alone.
Walking along with her towards the medical wing he did how ever go ahead and take a bite from some of the chili fries, they were freaking good and he hadn't really gotten time to eat his food after seeing her standing in line. Upon entering the medical room he looked around hoping that there was going to be a cute blonde sitting in the hospital bed, something Leria could role model herself off of like a princess. Instead there was the techno colored nightmare that was more beat up then Leria was. "Jesus! No wonder you look the way that you do! This is your friend? She in even more poor shape then you are. At least she's not afraid of a little color in her life." Looking over he then noticed Arashi. "And he's a freaking war ax, Leria how in the hell do you find these people?" Shaking his head Dameon placed the bags of food down before composing himself and walking over to Ultar. "Dameon Demain," he said with an extension of his hand to her. "It's a pleasure to meet a woman with such enchanting eyes such as yours. It's no every day you see something with such vividness let alone breaking the barriers and have two brilliant colors instead of just the one." Smiling Dameon could feel Leria shutter behind him.
User Image

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
He was about to answer Ultaria when he heard Leria and someone walk down the hall. Moving from the doorway he looked at her and then to the male that was with her. He raised his brow and a smirk formed, doing his best to hold back a laugh. He was called out as a war axe but he didn't see why that should matter to him.He watched as Dameon made his way to Ultaria still smirking almost unable to hold back the laugh at this point. Arashi bit his tongue and moved back towards the door leaning up against the wall crossing his arms as he watched the two converse. He leaned close to Leria getting next to her ear. "So who is this guy, and where did you find him?"
User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
3rd year student

User Image

Groaning Leria watched her brother's sad attempt at flirting with Ultar. Part of her was amused though in the fact that she knew Ultar wasn't his type nor was he hers. Crossing her fingers Leria was hoping for the shot down of the life time while she unpacked the food. Looking over the different stuff she started to pull Arashi's out while he leaned over and talked to her. "Who that jackass? Believe it or not that idiot is my older brother." Sighing she handed Arashi his food while looking around for Ultar's next. "I'd ask for you to kill me now but I think that he would get too much pleasure out of that. Or stop you so that way he had someone to pick on while he attends school here. Either way...." Leria tossed around some ideas before pulling her wallet out of her pocket and dangled a 20 in front of Arashi, "20 bucks if you do the school a favor and kill him for me." There was a devilish grin on Leria's face as she waved the 20 back and forth hoping that Arashi would go for it. Knowing him though and the fact that he wasn't one for taking money, he wasn't gonna.

User Image

User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image

I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!

Ultaria looked up at the man that walked in the room, then over to Leria, then back to the man. ”The hell since when did you have a brother?” she asked practically smelling the similar souls on the two. His oh jesus comment was the first thing to let her indicate he wasn’t too pleased with how she looked, but that was to be expected. She would probably be the coolest thing ever if she were to be seen with a UV light. ”I may be busted up but we got that damn lurch warlocks hand, didn’t we Arashi~?” she sung before her arm moved to fiddle with the tube that was connected to the IV. His comment about Arashi made her speak up immediately. ”And what are you. . .?” she asked as her eyes narrowed in an instant. She knew exactly what the b*****d was, but how dare he insult her weapon? The gall. He introduced himself as Dameon Demain. ”So you are her brother~” he sung before he extended his hand. She grabbed it and gave an extremely firm handshake.

Did he just try to flatter her? Heh that didn’t work. ”Mhm, sure boy.” she stated rather flatly. She let go of his hand rather quickly before looking over towards the empty bag of fluids. ”I need a bag changed~” she shouted out of the room. Rather quickly the nurse did just that with haste. She didn’t understand why the woman was moving so fast in the first place, did she think it was still awkward that the woman that nearly killed Ultaria was in the room. ”Name’s Ultaria Revnil.” she stated before leaning back again, she looked over at Arashi. ”After this I really need to get that hand.” had Ultaria eaten that day? Not at all. She wasn’t really to concerned about it which probably was one of the reasons for her small wiry build. Her movable hand made it to her face as she started to poke her lip jewelry. ”Hell he didn’t punch them out of my face.” she said with a laugh before looking at Leria as she unpacked food. ”Food~” she sung to her, not really caring about the male’s attempts to flatter her. In fact she decided to say something about it. "Before you try that little flattery bullshit~ Remember not to sound like an a*****e beforehand." she stated with a devious grin. "I mean with projectile weapon like you~ It's not a wonder why you failed miserably~" she chimed to the man, clearly pleased with him at the moment. Did she like him? Nope. He thought that was flattery? Well he needed a reality check when it came to flattering her.

Company: Arashi, Leria and some Dameon s**t.
Situation Fluids. . .
Out of Condoms:

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
Dameon N. Demin: Cross bow
3rd year student
Fun Fact: Leria's big brother

Dameon winced a little at the hand shake the girl gave him. While he was a powerful weapon he wasn't expecting something like that. When she mentioned about Leria being his sister he wondered over to her and flug his arm over her shoulder and gave her a playful squeeze. "How could you tell? It's the damn good looks don't you think? Well I mean, at least I'm damn good looking. Little miss doom and gloom over her would be if she tried hard enough." There was a laughter in his tone and he was nothing but smiles until Ultaria's comment hit him about how he needed to work on being flattering. It was like watching him revert back to a child as he clinged to Leria's arm and sniffled. "Leria she doesn't like me! I don't understand how is it that there's a girl besides you that doesn't like me?!" Turning he looked up at his sister with the saddest blue eyes he could muster. This was only a moment though as a nurse walked into the room. Why hello there... He thought to himself as he eyed her up and down. He didn't understand why the woman was trying to get in and out of the room so quickly seeing how he wasn't done eyeing her yet. As she worked her way out of the room Dameon looked to Leria. "Well it was a blast kicking it but I really must attend to so other matters. I think that I'm coming down with a cold and simply must have it looked at." There was a determination in his voice. What the hell was he? In some anime where this was the 'chibi to tough guy' scene? "It was a pleasure to meet you Ultaria and Arashi was it? I'm sure this won't be the last we run into each other." Quickly he scampered off down the hall leaving the 3 of them to hear him call off in the distance. "Miss?! Excuse me Miss?! I think I'm coming down with a cold and I need your medical guidance."

User Image

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
As the man left Arashi wasn't able to contain himself anymore and a loud laugh escaped him. One hand clutched his stomach as he laughed. Coming back from his laugh attack he wiped a small tear from his eye and breathed deeply before looking to Leria. "You can't be serious about that, your really trying to tell me that thing was your brother?" He took his food and set it on one of the small tables next to him looking over to Ultaria. "That was ridiculous and I thought that Kane and I were the only ones after women that bad." He chuckled once more before taking a seat at the table where his food was sitting. "And you can get your hand when the nurses let you leave, no going awol this time."
User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
3rd year student

User Image

Watching her brother run off was degrading as well as a blessing. Handing Ultaria her food Leria sunk down into one of the chairs and tables in the room. Arashi's laughter made her feel a little better seeing how at the moment she felt old and tired. "Yeah... He's a piece of work that one." Looking towards the door Leria tried to figure out what the hell went on in his mind half the time before shrugging and giving up. "Believe it or not that a*****e is a freaking wiz." Flipping open her food she realized that her chili fries had been snacked on. She could feel the vain in her temple pulse in anger. "He chooses to keep flunking the damn school. Why I have no idea," picking a fry up she bit it angerily before realizing it wasn't its fault and tried calming down a little bit. "Hey Ultar. You don't mind if I use your buzzer for a moment do you? While I love the battle wound of this bullet. I think it's time to get it removed." Walking over to the bed she found the buzzer and pressed it before sitting back down. After a moment a nurse came in and looked at Ultaria before Leria waved a hand at her. "I've got a bullet in my arm, you mind getting it out? She's fine. Just hungry."

User Image

User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image

I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!

He backed away like a confused child, a grin going across her lips. ”HA what a b***h!” she exclaimed followed with boisterous laughter. She really couldn’t hold it in, the man was just kept making himself look worse in her eyes. She giggled when he decided to keep messing with him. ”A cold? Oh boohoo~ gonna cry on your sister’s shoulder again?” she said now just being an a**. The man scampered off. She started to laugh even harder, so loud that she ddn’t even hear Arashi’s comment about woman chasing. Once her food was handed to her she looked at the taco. ”TACOS?! Yussssssssssssssssssssssss” with that she commenced to literally inhale the food that was in front of her with one hand, breaking her last record having the food cleared in less than two minutes. Was Ultaria embarrassed by it? Of course not. She looked at Arashi about the hand that was in her car .”Fineeeee I’ll wait.” she stated before she cleaned up her hideous mess that was on the small blanket. No crumbs no nothing.

Sitting up again her arm reached for the Bag, started to squeeze it slowly to try and speed up the process. She looked at the two hoping they weren’t watching as she continued to squeeze it. The girl had done it before and no harm done right? Her arm retreated in an instant when Leria asked to use the buzzer. ”Go for it.” she stated before the nurse came in. She then waited for her to turn around and talk to the nurse, starting to squeeze it again. Desperately trying to get out of the medical area as fast as possible, she pulled away quckly then pouted. ”awwww poops.” she stated to no one in particular with a frown. ”So Arashi~ When are ya movin in?” she asked him with a bright smile on her face.

Company: Arashi, Leria and some Dameon s**t.
Situation Fluids. . .
Out of Condoms:

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
He put his fork down and looked at Ultaria. "Well sometime today would be nice, you know so I can actually make it to class tomorrow... I'm sure I'll get chewed out for that." He sighed and kept eating as he watched the nurse work on Leria. It was times like this he was glad to be a weapon, all he had to worry about was being broken, cracks and chips would heal overtime but being destroyed as a weapon would be catastrophic. "So, what do you think those guys wanted with the artifact anyway, they couldn't have just been wandering around and happened to find the temple, let alone fight so hard for it." He finished his food quickly and sat back in his chair balancing it on two legs as he looked back and fourth between the two girls.
User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
3rd year student

User Image

As the nurse worked on her arm Leria polished off her chili fries and began to work away at her burger which wasn't easy with just the one arm. While she thought it was funny that Ultaria was picking on her brother there was some lines that she had to draw. "Don't be too hard on him Ultar. He's kinda like a child, he doesn't know any better. And while I hate it, he's my brother." Wincing Leria looked up at the nurse as she pulled the bullet out. "For Christ's sake!" Glaring at the woman Leria was wondering if she'd ever get use to not being morphined with having her cuts looked at. At least the last time she needed stitches was back when she had been beaten to near death and was too unconscious to feel the stitches. Now though they were in full effect. "As for the temple I have no idea what that was about. If you think about it though I mean s**t is going to hit the fan soon and if we're looking for these weapons and items chances are the other team is as well." Leria shook her head causing her hair to fall into her eyes. "All I know is that I don't know what they do and I don't really like them all being under one roof. It kinda makes all of us a target don't you think? It's bad enough that we're risking our lives out there to go get the damn things let alone sitting under us." As the nurse finished up the stitches Leria looked over her arm. "That's gonna be another ******** scar. Great..."

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas