Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trash Garbage

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUℓтαяια { Λርርєረለ } Яєνηιℓ

User ImageXXXXXXXXXAH! I'm αвσut tσ ςгคςк αnd ⓑⓤⓡⓢⓣ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXsσ í thrσw αwαч αll σf mч ṃεṃøɾïεṡ
XXXXXXXXXXXAH! í wαnt tσ knσw
I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXwhч wσn't чσu TELL mє?!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXdσn't just IGNORE mє!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!
XXXXէፀցeէዠer lєt's clαp σur hαnds
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtσ thís { ï ṉ τ ε ṉ τ ï ø ṉ α l l ÿXXD.Σ.Я.Λ.П.G.Σ.D } rhчthm WE mαdє!

Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu
Wearing stuff cause I'm a grumposaur!!

The spasmodic wielding prodigy
{. . .yet she can't find a weapon. . .}

She used her free hand to brush her nose in annoyance. I know I know~ Sorry about completely blasting you with madness back there~ she stated actually apologizing to him. I may be roughed up a bit~ But I'm not going to stop. And you hold him off? Noooo~ Remember I care about you too much to have you hurt hun~ she told him trying to get him to remember what she said last night about her weapon being more important. Why was Ultaria selfless when it came to the battlefield? Perhaps because she feed into what all the other students would say about her, that she was in fact nothing. She looked down at the reflection in the weapon and gave him the classic jeering grin she normally wore. The pain is fine, it feels good actually she stated before shaking the arm. Oooh that burn was so good, I do want another actually.

Was she going to keep fighting? of course she was. She looked down at his reflection again and smiled. Actually glad you offered to be my weapon hell I would be dead right now if I was using my damn aara~ Thank you. That was short lived however as her eyes became serious, Actually taking the fight seriously this time. Was it for her sake? Nope it was for Arashi's sake. Her body moved into a different position, Watch that Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter movie? He's not the only one that can do that ya know? she grinned as she was feeding back energy into Arashi. She started spinning him much quicker than before, her adrenaline supply forcing these actions. She then moved into a position with Arashi over her head while her other arm was out, more like the position one would use with a sword. I may be a ******** up but I'm not letting some lame a** warlock tell me that she told Arashi with a laugh, yet her teeth were gritted and her eyes narrowed on the outside, for once focusing.

Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Company: The Warlock and Arashi. . .Leria?
Situation Kill this son of a b***h
Mood: Sane! Thanks Arashi~
Pretty Music in my brain?!: Matryoshka By Hatsune Miku & Gumi Megpoid
Out of Condoms:
((that must take a lot of work))

Xero
The Solitary King

User Image

A blue and black motorcycle runs up in front of the academy and parks "Finally' as he takes off his helmet and brush his hair back "im here" he then touches a pad on the right side of the bike and the motorcycle turns off . "well i better go introduce myself" as he swings his leg over and begins to walk towards the academy doors.

Greedy Gekko

9,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Gideon

The Red Wolf

Gideon was becoming more and more annoyed with each passing second. For one the temple was now in ruins and it's beauty was now nothing more then rubble for the masses to use. Next the item was damaged and all the men he had brought were easily killed off like rodents, leaving only him to take the item. Containing himself and avoiding to bring out his true nature, Gideon jumped into a collection of long grass and hid there till the arrival of the green haired b***h. The truck was off to the distance and close enough but Gideon needed to get one last look at the girl.

Seeing her small frame enter his vision instantly caused the soldier to react like a killer or a robot. Tossing his last three dagger's from the cover of the tall grass toward her, with an aim all at her chest. It was then a quick move to dash out of the long grass and toward her. " If you do plan to remember me, then remember that you are nothing more then a tool for those bastards in the academy. To find them weapons? How will you do such a task when you yourself are a weapon and a slave to their system.. A hounded deaths to fill their fat ******** faces!" Gideon spat then aimed two punches at her face. It left him open but Gideon was now planning to leave, as the arrival of his pick up was inbound..

---
The driver never saw it coming and thus placed a death grip on the wheel to turn it hard right and tip the massive truck on it's side. Skidding along the way and ripping massive amounts of dirt before finally slamming hard against a set of trees. This left only one goon left to defend the item for what it's worth. Of course he was not in the favor of living nut he would be damned if he was just going to run away and either take a bullet in the back or be killed off the witches that wanted the item. His weapon was nowhere to be found but instead his focus was on the item. Switching a few buttons on the case that contained the item then hearing a solid beep. The task was done and all that was left was for the goon to slowly emerge from the overturned truck. Raising his hands out in a "I've given up stance." The goon looked on at his female attacker with blood soaked eyes.

"You do know you guy's are dead, right? This might be the first strike but they will finish it.. I pity you.." coughing now a decent amount of blood, the goon accepted his fate..

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
Leria M. Demain: Pistol Wielder
3rd year student

User Image

Narrowing her eyes Leria looked over the goon for a moment before having enough with whatever it was he thought he had to say. "I pity you for your stupidity and for the fact that you seemed to have not amounted to anything to anyone." With that Leria raised her pistol and shot the man in the neck to put him out of his misery. Walking over she looked at the object they were looking for. The sight of it made her skin crawl even though there was nothing horrible looking about it. All she knew was that she didn't feel safe around the object. Snatching it up she closed up the case that it was in before heading back towards the temple. She didn't know whether or not to take it with her while she went to the aid of Ultar or to leave it in the jeep where she thought it could possibly have been safe. Finally she came up with the idea of hiding it away under the seat of the jeep and claiming that the goons had gotten away with it.

User Image

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
Dameon N. Demain: Cross bow
3rd year student
Fun Fact: Leria's big brother

User Image

Stretching lazily Dameon excited the car that had taken up to the academy. The drive looked more then exhausted, not physically but emotionally showing that his master was more than a handful. As the car pulled away Dameon looked towards the school that he was going to be spending another year at. Walking inside he realized that classes had already started and that he had missed a few, this was a normal thing for him each year and no one really seemed to mention it anymore, it was a signature of his in a way. Carrying his things he wondered up to the room that he was going to claim as his own, room A17. Upon entering the room he grinned seeing that in fact his sister's things were in it, so he did pick the right one. Walking to his bed he tossed his bags onto his bed before walking over to her cork board and seeing the golden ribbon. Frowning he took it down and ran it between his fingertips before sighing and placing it where it once belonged. "Time for some grub," he said to himself before shoving his hands into his pockets and headed off to the cafe, he was starving.

User Image
User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image

I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtσ thís { ï ṉ τ ε ṉ τ ï ø ṉ α l l ÿXXD.Σ.Я.Λ.П.G.Σ.D } rhчthm WE mαdє!

He didn’t come out yet. . .Or had he? She looked around as she practically sniffed his soul out being somewhere in the grass. ”Now that’s no fun is it~” she stated aloud before looking down at Arashi. ’One last tango buddy’ she told him before her eyes moved back to the trees. It was a rather awkward silence until she took a few steps to get into his sight range. The steps were slow as if she was injured, which she in fact was but this was to play with him a bit. Sure it was subtle but she only hoped that he would take the bait od her beaten body.

She noticed knives, she immediately blocked them but one ricochet. The knife took a spinning trip to hit her square in the hip from her movements. She giggled pleased with the hit, another laugh escaping watching the man advance. She didn’t try to move. She held Arashi loosely to her side as she looked at him with a bright smile. ”Saying goodbye now?” she asked him before narrowing her eyes. Instead she took both punches fully, her eyes locked on him before the first one. Her head was forcibly turned to the side, her hands 'flailing' up' as she made a smile. One. . . she waited for the second and decided to strike. ’two!’ she finally swung Arashi towards his neck in an attempt to take the man’s head off.

This wasn’t completely fool proof. If he backed away enough he would suffer a severe cut into his shoulder through to his collarbone. If he got away, she would have a cheap swift kick to the balls for him. She wasn’t above using dirty moves to win a fight, hell. . .It could have been worse right? RIGHT?! Of course it could have.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Company: The Warlock and Arashi. . .Leria?
Situation Kill this son of a b***h
Mood: Sane! Thanks Arashi~
Out of Condoms:
Xero
The Solitary King
User Image

He walks into the academy and looks around "where is everybody" as he continued on towards a journey towards the chairman's office "guess there will be no side trips for now as he closes in on the doors that the chairman resided behind he knocks twice but there was no reply he knocks two more times and he decides to go inside the room. he pulls the door open and walks in there was a file on the desk saying "READ THIS" he picks up the folder and begins to read it inside it had details on the current mission.

Greedy Gekko

9,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Gideon

The Red Wolf

The two punches were a nice little guilty pleasure as it didn't matter that she was a female but instead it was welcoming to put a little pain into that smart a** mouth of hers. Following up with his attack with his left hand and reaching for his final grenade, a flash bang. It was then as he pulled the pin that Gideon caught sight of the powerful ax swing. The option to duck and dodge would only lead to his body getting a nasty wound and perhaps immobile to be finished off. Thus his only option was a nasty one, as he raised the left hand holding the grenade and aiming the block the swing. The ax itself was clean and powerful enough to cut easily across his left wrist. Dropping the hand containing the flash bang and splashing a streak of blood toward the girl's face. " Nice one you worthless freak..." The pain itself pulsed again and again and almost made Gideon lose control. However he was thankful that the grenade went off and allowed him to break away as the little device boomed with an echo and flash of light.

Gideon had made his decision and was willing to accept that he was now going to return back to his master without the prize. Bleeding like a stabbed pig while holding what was left of his arm and dashing backward back toward the tree line. His eyes focused on the green haired student as best as he could but the lasting effects of the flash bang was making it hard for Gideon. [******** b***h! I will enjoy sneaking into your little rats nest and removing your heart! Truthfully Gideon would have continued despite the loss of a limb and turn up the fuel to his warlock powers but for now the familiar aura of three other witches filled his body.

"Remember that after today your lives won't be the same..So get ready for a life without comfort or happiness." was all Gideon could must as he removed his right hand from putting pressure on the cut limb and adjusting his hat with a bloody hand. Then his body would fade away in a series of purple smoke that was summoned by a nearby witch.

With that Gideon was gone but now the three would be on the s**t list for the Witches and Warlocks that aimed to take down the academy..

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
3rd year student

User Image

Getting to the entrance of the temple Leria was able to witness the cutting of the man's hand, the flash bomb going off and then the man disappearing. "********," she cursed under her breath before running over to where she assumed Ultar and Arashi was. Caughing she kicked the flash bomb out of the way and waved her hand around trying to get the effects out of the way. As everything started to become normal again Leria looked over Ultar, she was pretty banged up, she didn't understand how the girl handled it. "Oh jesus sweetie." Reaching over Leria placed her hand on the girls' face trying to see the damage more closely. "He did a number on you... We need to get back to the academy." Looking down she noticed the war ax in her hand, "Arashi are you doing alright?" Placing her hand on Ultar's shoulder she gently motioned her towards the jeep. "I have some good news." Leaning into the jeep she reached under the passenger seat and pulled out the case, "We're not going home empty handed."

User Image

User Image
Xero
The Solitary King
User Image

"alright i know whats going on so far but the conclusion is still-" his stomach growls "well i guess i find out about it after i get something to eat" as he closes the file and walks out of the room "now the journey for the cafeteria then i might as well check out the mission site" as he walks down the hallway he pops two wireless headphones into his head and begins to listen to a random genre of music not country, he blasts the music while thinking about what he was going to eat.

Trash Garbage

User Image
XXXΛH!xx ΉӨVΣЯ ΛWΛΥ!
ѕρяєα∂xxуσυяxxтσяη-υρxxωιηgѕ!
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
XX ███████ x█████

xxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬You { all } share the same fate of FADING { away . . . }

xxxxxxxxxxx'BURN AWAY! xx{ untilxxyou }xxfall xx{ to the }
x x xGROUND!!!

xxxxYouxxarexxthexxcoward. . .xxωнσxxhasxxnowherexxƬӨ ΣƧCΛPΣ!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxItzαltzuxxZασsαxxKaonashi
Dapper as ********. . .well as pictured
My very important Aimanshun looks lovely today

Situation: About to scout out some weapons to try and get. . .
Mood: Rather pleased. . .I'm having fun today~
Someone More Powerful Than I? I apologize for this.
On repeat: UNTIL THE LAST DAY - Gackt

The warlock was sitting in what appeared to be a throne, his late father's to be exact. He killed the man far more than a long time ago. Why? To eat his soul of course, he wanted to see why weapons did it so he assumed the same. Itzaltzu narrowed his eyes only slightly as he sat up from his chair, looking at the woman before him in the throne room. ”What do you want from me woman?” he asked in an emotionless tone, his expression reading annoyance. He listened to her case about needing higher pay, but he didn’t understand, he would never understand. ”I take you off of the streets and you ask for money? What else could you need here Syani?” he asked her raising an eyebrow. He didn’t save her because he actually cared about her well-being, oh no far from it. He needed someone that he could wrap around his fingers, ensure that they didn’t try to escape his clutches . . .which is exactly what more money would do for her.

”Now explain to me. . .” he flicked his finger as chains came from the small woman’s shadow, wrapping around her neck slowly. ”Explain to me what this increased stipend will do for you? You buy nothing but clothing and things of the like. . .everything else I provide for you. . .” in an instant the chains tightened, a sound of desperation escaping the woman. ”Unless you wish to leave, which we agreed that you wouldn’t do that. . .Alive that is.” he told her before standing up from his throne, walking towards her slowly. ”You were taken in. . .when? twenty years ago Syani? An orphan, a poor pathetic piece of trash orphan.” he snapped at her as his hand made its way to her chin. His thumb only slightly touched her lower lip as his pointer finger curled under her chin. ”You live here for free. . .And you want more. . .the sin of greed consumes you child.” he told her before narrowing his eyes ”Pity it has to be this way.” with that the chains pulled her to the ground as they slowly strangled her.

A grin was etched on the effeminate face as he watched her writhe and scream in agony, this only pleasing him further. Once the body was limp a soul spouted from it, he of course snatched it up and carried it with him out of the room. He arched his head back, eating the partially tainted soul with only the smallest flecks of black and red at the bottom, with that out of the way he gave a small cough afterwards. ’Hmmm. . .Didn’t taste as good as I thought it would. . .’ the male thought as he narrowed his eyes heading for his room. He pulled his face covering up, now shielding his mouth and nose.

Opening the door to the grand room he walked towards his closet, forgetting he needed to let something outside. Swinging the door open, he looked down to what he saw as a nude woman, her eyes like that of a frightened hamster. ”Alright woman. . .You can leave. . .” he told her as the steel cage opened. He felt he got what he wanted from her, the information of what students were looking for. ’Do I want to acquire these objects just yet. . .?’ the male thought while the woman went towards her clothes, ”Ah ah ah~” he sung waving a finger. ”I said you can leave, but the clothing stays here darling.”

She was shocked, unsure of what he was playing at until his eyes narrowed showing the seriousness of the matter. She nodded as the red haired woman made a dash for the door. He picked up the nearly destroyed clothing in his right arm and started walking. He came across a male in a suit, handing him the objects in question. ”Burn them.” he demanded before letting the silken fabric slip from his grasp. He then narrowed his eyes. ”While you're at it weapon. . .There is a nude woman running on the loose. . .Do as you please with her and her soul.” he stated with a smirk. Obsidian blades came from the man’s back and forearms, a chipper smile on his face. ”Yes sir~” he stated before taking off in the direction of the woman.

Itzaltzu wasn’t much for keeping people in his home long, unless they were weapons of course, just something that he could swing around whenever he wanted, they seemed to be loyal enough weapons. Then when he thought about it, the weapons in his home could be just scared of him, they were smart to be. The mutilated body of a wielder that he had in his yard for a few days had been cleaned up, the damn boy having the nerve to come to his home for a murderous house visit . . . well murderous on his end. He placed his hand against the wall before fading into the shadows of it. It was a faster means of travel after all. He was now a flat freakish shape against the wall, leaping from one shadow to the other as if it was clockwork for him. Once to the front door he slid back out returning to his three dimensional shape. ”Oh. . .I’ll be back. . .Aimanshun come on.” he stated with a bright grin on his face. A female came out from behind, tailing the warlock as he made his way out of the door. He grinned in pleasure before looking down at her. "I'm unsure if I'll be needing you today." he stated before she only nodded. Now how did this warlock get his hands on a god weapon that was willing to do anything he asked? Well that was a series of strange yet fortunate events, well fortunate for him not the Academy. This woman was infatuated, beyond infatuated really, she was willing to give it all up to stay with a warlock that didn't really give a rat's a** about her feelings. . .now that's determination to get what you want.

He was going to town, just for a few things, well nothing really. He was going to scout the new weapons that were walking about, to see if he could properly corrupt one to doing his deeds. They needed insanity. . .that was something that they absolutely needed. He could easily corrupt one that was indeed insane much faster than the sane ones . . . and he wouldn’t have to pretend to care too much if the madness had already contaminated them. With a bright smile on his face, he casually walked from the manor towards town, not at all trying to hide his soul from the wielders that would be walking about.

He strode right past them in fact, not giving a single damn if they knew what he was. Itzaltzu was bold, he didn't care about these minuscule wielders. . .How man had come to try and acquire his soul, well a very large amount none had succeeded regardless of skill levels. These beings should have known better than to try and fight him. . .And of course they did as they seemed to ignore him as he strode right through the town, not a single care in the world as he did so. The woman with him finally spoke, the warlock slowly looked down to listen. "Sir what is it that we are doing today?" the small voice asked before he rubbed her head. "We're going to find weapons today." he replied to her with a smile. Did he care about the girl? No not exactly, but she was the best weapon he had. So on the scale she went to a valuable employee, one that he wouldn't just let get killed. "The head count of eleven isn't really quite enough. . ." he stated before a wicked smile appeared on his face before the hand on her head made it through her black tresses. "So let's see what we can scrape up today. These wielders and the academy are getting stingy~" he stated with the wave of his hand, his eyes searching for any weapon worth while.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
Arashi looked at Ultaria raising an eyebrow, she looked like she had been through a war on her own but made it out alive. He sighed quietly and began to change back into his human form. The last bit of his body came back to him. "I don't think I like the idea of him still being alive and out there." Arashi turned and looked off into the distance in the direction that the man ran off into. Turning back to the girls he looked over to Leria. "As long as we got what we came here for, I even got a few souls today so it was overall a pretty good day."
User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
3rd year student

User Image

Nodding her head Leria thought that over, she didn't like the idea of the man getting away either but the plus was that they did get what they were looking for and if Arashi got some souls out of it then that was perfect. What was even better was that she snagged a few souls herself, 4 in total. While she didn't have a weapon to give them to just yet it was still a nice collection that she was gaining and right now that counted 5 with the one that was sitting at home. "Awesome, that's much better then where we were yesterday. I'm still giving you that soul I've got at home. As for your room, I think that I have some cleaning to do as well." Looking at Ultar Leria gave a small smile before looking back to Arashi, "As for you, I think that you're going to be playing doctor down in the medical wing with her." Once everyone was loading off in the jeep the 3 of them headed off back towards the academy.

User Image

User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image

I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!

The flash bang went off. "s**t!" she tried to cover her eyes but ended up disoriented. She felt something touch her and turned, what was it? She let go of Arashi, her eyes slowly readjusted as she walked towards the now slightly burned cut off hand. She snatched it up and started waving it around. "Look what I'm keeping~" she sung. She stopped when Leria was examining her face. "Hell you haven't seen anything yet~ You did a better number than he did last night." she laughed before looking at Arashi. "Oh no. . .we'll see him again~ He probably has it out for us now." She stated still swinging the limp hand back and forth. She started walking as if nothing was wrong, those punches to the face still stung, but she grinned all the same.

She may have not gotten to kill the man, but she would for sure know his aura for the next encounter. She actually kept the hand loosely between her fingers, letting it dangle as she walked through the wildlife again. Her steps were gradually becoming slower, fatigue kicking in. 'Oh no ya don't!' she told herself before the pace picked up yet again. She wasn't about to pass out walking, after how much she had fought against that damn lurch? Hell no. Her dual tone eyes narrowed only slightly before looking back. "I'll say we did a great job today~" she stated before her eyes lingered on Arashi for a moment, smiling brightly. "Dude you felt like an extention of my arm. . .Felt great hun and I'm glad I got to work with you~ she sung to him before turning back around, taking yet another flip though she was in no condition to be performing such physically demanding actions."Medical wing~? damn." she said with a frown at Leria's words. She then looked back at Arashi, "Oh yeah I have a surprise for you!" she said with a laugh.

Once back to the vehicle she leaped into the driver's side, literally running up along the back and dropping down into the seat. She started flailing her arms in excitement, "WE NEED HYPE!" she exclaimed turning on rap, which was a dramatic turn from what was played earlier. She waited for seat belts to be on before speeding off straight down the road. Her eyes were making it obvious that she was exhausted, her body did what it did best, pumped adrenaline into her body to keep her going. She looked back at both of them and smiled. Once to the same terrain she drove straight through before, she did it again.

Once, back in the school parking lot, she nearly went face first into the steering wheel. She stopped herself though and slunk her body out of the vehicle after turning it off. "Yo Arashi." she stated before pulling out a now tattered wallet. "Got this for those clothes I ******** up." she stated before counting out two hundred dollars. "I think that should be enough right~?" she sung before literally forcing it into his pants pocket. She stumbled backwards a bit before her hands went behind her head. Clearly forcing her body to keep going.

Company: Arashi and Leria
Situation To the medical center ]:
Mood: Pleased.
Out of Condoms:

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
Sitting in the jeep Arashi closed his eyes as they drove, his body relaxed and he closed his eyes until they got to the school and he felt the car stop. Getting out of the jeep he fixed his shirt, pulling down on the neck of it. "You know I can't take your money." He couldn't say the words fast enough and before he knew it the money was in his pocket. "I appreciate it, but I still have to find a place to sleep, I can't just stay out all night again, and I wont do it tonight for sure." He watched as Ultaria stumbled backwards and a small smile formed across his lips. "Do you need help like yesterday or do you think you'll make it this time?" He looked over at Leria and smiled at her. "Rushing off with plans of your own, or would you like to be in the company of your friends?" He made his way over to Ultaria as he spoke placing a hand on her shoulder to help steady her.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces