Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trash Garbage

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUℓтαяια { Λርርєረለ } Яєνηιℓ

User ImageXXXXXXXXXAH! I'm αвσut tσ ςгคςк αnd ⓑⓤⓡⓢⓣ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXsσ í thrσw αwαч αll σf mч ṃεṃøɾïεṡ
XXXXXXXXXXXAH! í wαnt tσ knσw
I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXwhч wσn't чσu TELL mє?!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXdσn't just IGNORE mє!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!
XXXXէፀցeէዠer lєt's clαp σur hαnds
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtσ thís { ï ṉ τ ε ṉ τ ï ø ṉ α l l ÿXXD.Σ.Я.Λ.П.G.Σ.D } rhчthm WE mαdє!

Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu
Wearing stuff cause I'm a grumposaur!!

The spasmodic wielding prodigy
{. . .yet she can't find a weapon. . .}

Noticing Arashi take the run, she realized it was ingenious. a knife found it's way into her leg, her eyes narrowing as she realized it was ingenious. "Alright then let's go and have some fun~" she sung before leaping off the table and literally dragging Leria, she was going up to the higher level. She didn't know if the man was gonna follow her, but five minutes? That's enough for getaway and playtime. She looked back whispering to Leria as she ran right behind Arashi. "We can't have fun down there now can we?" a grin appeared on her face before she knew it they were back at the top floor, one minute down. . .Play time.

Once back at the large top floor area, she looked at Arashi. "Ready to have some fun~" she exclaimed as her hand made its way to the knife in her leg, she casually yanked it out before giggling. "aww only an inch in?" she stated before doing the same with her arm. She wanted to fight a warlock, more like needed to fight a warlock. She wanted his soul and nothing else from him, she pulled her hood up as she let her blade slither against the ground like a snake.

She was realizing that they could only get a good three minutes and thirty seconds in before they had to make a run for it. How would they do that? Play with him and slowly get to the exit all the while, but she didn't tell Leria or her weapon that, oh noooo~ She was just going to direct them. "Follow my lead~" she stated before taking a dodge style roll backwards, she popped up back on her feet and grinned insanely, waiting her challenger.

"Let's dance until the 'lights' go out. . ." she sneered disgustingly, of course that wasn't what she was planning. perhaps let the place collapse on the intriguing warlock. Then they could search the rubble for the Lexicon, but she wasn't going to leave without it.

Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Company: Leria and Arashi and this awesome dude that's gonna die.
Situation Mission! DEAD PEOPLE! . . .I sense something!
Mood: Happy yet sad yet determined.
Pretty Music in my brain?!: Matryoshka By Hatsune Miku & Gumi Megpoid
Out of Condoms:

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
Arashi stood next to Ultaria his blades glistened in what light there was in the room. He looked over at her giving her a small smile. "You know, I think it might be time to see what you can do with a real weapon." His smile changed into a smirk as he watched the staircase waiting for the warlock to face them. "Only if you think you can handle it though, I don't want you hurting yourself."

((Bleh, brain dead today sorry.))
User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image

I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtσ thís { ï ṉ τ ε ṉ τ ï ø ṉ α l l ÿXXD.Σ.Я.Λ.П.G.Σ.D } rhчthm WE mαdє!

Her eyes brightened up as she looked down at Arashi. ”Ooooh I won’t hurt myself.” she stated before sliding the weapon through her belt loops. ”Oh I’m sure I can handle you~ I just hope you can handle me. . .” she trailed off with a chuckle, leaving that last part to be taken anyway he wanted. Did Ultaria like Arashi? Of course she did, he didn’t fully consider her a freak. Then again the boy man was insane himself, so who was he to judge? Ripping the handkerchief from her face, her lips slowly curved into a Cheshire Cat like grin. ”So you ready?” she asked him as her head tilted to the side in a childish manner.

She was still playing the mission as a game, her fingers went straight for her jewelry or another twist out of habit before she held out her hand towards Arashi. ”May I take this dance~?” she was referring to using him as her weapon. Her grin then became jeering as she looked back to the staircase. She was more than ready to play for a bit as the man put it. She had to give the warlock props, she would have phrased it the same way. But he was going to die all the same, even if it wasn’t today. . .she’d definitely kill him. Narrowing her eyes at the stairs, she started to laugh boisterously, her soul already starting to sync with Arashi without really holding him. I told you you’re my weapon.’ she told him before winking slightly.

Was he her weapon? Of course, sure she could sync slightly before making contact with other weapons, but this connection was very strong, the pull was almost unbearable. ”I’m ready to show this guy how to two step~ How about you Leria?” She asked with the devious grin. Her mouth slowly formed into a thin line, making it obvious that she was somewhat taking the situation at hand seriously. Sadly, it wasn’t really all that serious, she knew the prize that she was going to get in the end. Oooh I can’t wait for more knives~’ she told Arashi giggling hysterically afterward.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Company: Leria and Arashi and this awesome dude that's gonna die.
Situation Mission! DEAD PEOPLE! . . .I sense something!
Out of Condoms:

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
He took a deep breath in looking at Ultaria then down to her hand. Taking it in his he began to change into his weapon form, his human body began to fade and the red aura soon engulfed him as his body began to take the form of the war axe. He fit well in the hands of Ultaria and he did feel a connection begin to form. As he finished his transformation he opened his eyes and found himself floating in darkness. Ultaria can you still hear me?" He looked around the darkness and began to move slowly, there was nothing as far as he could see but it didn't frighten him, it almost felt welcoming after the last few days he had. "I'm ready to separate head from neck, no matter what the cost."
User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
Leria M. Demain: Pistol Wielder
3rd year student

User Image

Getting to the upper level Leria couldn't help but think this was all some sort of distraction. Closing her eyes she took a deep breath, partly because she wanted to check the soul count around them and secondly because her eyes continued to burn. "Ultar I really think that there's something still missing here." Soul Count: 1, 2, 3, 4....' she kept searching knowing who the four were. '5,6,7! Leria's eyes shot open as turned and looked to the entrance to the temple. There was 3 souls outside of it. "********! I know there's no way that a*****e as the item on him." The 3 other souls were corrupt and they weren't entering the temple, they were fleeing. "Can you handle this guy? I think our mission just waltzed out the door." Before Ultar could say anything Leria had her pistol locked and loaded as she spirited towards the entrance and out into the bright sun. Skidding to a halt she threw her hands up over her eyes wishing the outside world wasn't so violently bright and cursing a storm towards the tear gas. While her hands were up she felt the plastic of her sunglasses and began to thank the lord that she had brought them. Flipping them down over her eyes they took a while to adjust before her vision felt like it might slightly be back to normal. Looking around the open area she honed in on the 3 other souls before sprinting off after them.

User Image

User Image

Mystery95's Wife

Timid Explorer

11,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Aurora Stevens▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
First Year
Wielder
Weapon: Bows

Don't think of what you have to do, don't consider how to carry it out

Aurora nodded, thinking that a simple mission at the start was probably a wise decision. She would have to get used to using a bow again since it had been years really and it wouldn't be good if they got into any trouble because of her ineptitude. Her eyes trailed to the other student they walked by seeing that Elfriede seemed to know him. She gave him a small smile, as she brushed her hair back over her shoulder. Hmm…he was probably someone interesting to get to know. There was some kind of aura around him that seemed just a bit dangerous. Those bad boy types were always lots of fun. But would she have time for a steady boyfriend with all the word she was going to have to do? Whatever, she'd make a pass at him later. Studying could wait.

Mentally shaking the thought away, she focused on the mission board and looked at the one that Elfriede was trying to draw to her attention. Her brow furrowed as she read the description. It didn't sound that easy… but perhaps she could do it. It shouldn't be that hard. "That one sounds interesting. Should be a good start." She said as she turned and smiled. Though her smile faltered slightly when she saw the grin on the other girl's face. Aurora turned to where she was looking and saw another guy walking away. He seemed rather plain. Where was the attraction there?

As if feeling their eyes on his back, the male jogged back over and the blonde's eyes looked at his eyepatch, then she bit her lip and looked away. There had to be some sort of story there, but whether or not she wanted to find out was something else entirely. She could tell he was a weapon, but his words about smelling blood were slightly disturbing. It was almost like he was used to being in the centre of a blood bath and was able to pick up the faint smell whenever he came across it. There was a fine line between being the bad boy type and being dangerous. This guy gave the impression that he crossed that line.

Aurora decided to keep quiet since the male wasn't addressing the question to her really. But more to the bow beside her. She did lift her head though and get a good look at him. Topless now and in cuffs. What odd behaviour.

Everything is about your movements and precision and timing

Where are you? In the hallway by the mission board - Outside?
    Who's beside you? Elfriede and her friend.
    What are you wearing? Thought you'd never ask!
    How are you feeling? Nervously excited
    Anything else you would like to say? Yep ↓

OoC://Sorry my internet was acting up yesterday >.<

Trash Garbage

User Image

I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!

The wiry woman spun the axe n her hand like it was a twig. Yeah I hear ya hun~. she replied to him in a chipper tone. Now she knew this was hers, it felt like nothing in her hands the entire while. She then ceased the spinning, her eyes narrowed as she looked towards the stairs. And here we go!’ She amped up the energy she was feeding into Arashi exponentially. oooh we can amp it up higher than this. . .but we’ll stay here. She again told the weapon as her leg slowly extended outward while the other slowly made its way backward, prepping herself to put all of her momentum into a strike.

Her eyes then searched the room seeing many different broken columns. ’Hmmm there are a lot of things I can use around here~’ she thought with a grin. Her gaze moved to Leria as she spoke. ”Well shouldn’t we kill him anyway?” she stated with a slightly crazed look. Leria started running outside as Ultaria stayed behind. And then there were two

She didn’t like the idea of the item going out of the window, Leria went after it so she decided to just stay there for a moment, then turned and looked down at Arashi. We’ll more likely just have to take this outside hun~ she stated while she remained in her readied position. separate head from body Arashi. . .Let’s take it further and separate his limbs as well~ she chimed to her weapon. The idea of mutilating the man’s body was invigorating, a pleased sigh escaping the woman. Leria can handle it up top~ another crazed grin appeared on her face all the while.

Company: Arashi
Situation Mission! DEAD PEOPLE! . . .I sense something else~
Out of Condoms:

Trash Garbage

User ImageI нєαя |v ፀ i ር є ѕ| ιη тнє αιя. . .
XXXXXXXI нєαя тнєм LӨЦD αη∂ ©ⓛⓔⓐⓡ. . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXтєℓℓιηg ME тσ ℓιѕtєη. . .
XXXXXXXsɹǝdsıɥʍ ιη му єαя. . .
ṉ.ø.τ.h.ï.ṉ.ģ ¢αη { ς ⊕ m p α r ε
}
I JUST ⓦⓐⓝⓣ TO LIƧƬΣП!!

۞Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek۞

ElfríєdєXXAєhrєnthαlXThe Recurve BowXXXXXXXXX
School clothes
        Situation: Mission
        Mood: indifferent
        Thoughts: Leria, Leria Leria.
        Company: Aurora and a male I assume is named Pete
        What song's repeating? Unique-Jedborg

User Image
                                        Syn could smell the blood on her? She sniffed the air only slightly. . .smelling the same thing actually, which probably didn’t make it as awkward as she thought. Her eyes moved over to Aurora. . .who didn’t seem too pleased with Syn, but Elfriede could care less about what she thought. ”We’re going to exterminate a wild animal in town.” she trailed off before looking at Aurora then to Syn. ”Oh Syn, Aurora. . .And Aurora, Syn.” she stated trying to ease the mood a bit though the awkward tension was still there. The weapon only sighed, really wondering why Syn had removed his shirt, she looked at the scars that were on his upper body, cringing a bit at how horrid the pain probably was. She looked over to Aurora, her lips parting to talk about the mission. ”It’s only in town so I see no reason to drive.” she stated as she continued to walk. She didn’t really want to drive actually. She had gotten away with it before. Not wanting to ruin the lovely car that her adopted parents bought for her. ’. . .Oooh I’m so glad it’s in town.’ she thought before remembering what Syn had stated about his mission. ”We could accompany you if you like?” she offered with a bright smile on her face. The idea of wolves wasn’t too promising, but she was more than willing if it meant giving Aurora more experience with handing her as a weapon.

She then thought about what Aurora’s performance could be. . .for all she knew she could be god awful and probably hurt her in the process of trying to defend herself. The small woman narrowed her eyes before letting out a bright smile in pleasure. She was pleased that she was around two people that actually weren’t rude. She had no idea where that dreadful claw weapon was and she assumed the others went on a mission. ’This is far more comfortable. . .’ Elfriede thought as the small pleased smile was still plastered on her face.

mini_kat_xx
                                        Syn_Dyyavola

ElfríєdєXXAєhrєnthαlXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
being wielded was a strange feeling to him, unusual but in a good way it was nice not having to fight his own battle for once as she spoke to him an amused and wicked smile flashed across his lips. "You know, sometimes I think your all the right kinds of crazy." He laughed loudly smiling wider as he felt Ultaria channel more energy into him. "I figure that this will be a pretty good test to see how well we work with each other don't you think?"
User Image

Greedy Gekko

9,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Gideon

The Red Wolf

The cloud from the grenade was now starting to break away to reveal that the trio had retreated back toward the second level of the temple. Of course it didn't surprise Gideon since it was the most obvious choice but a minor smile would have crossed over his face if they would have stumbled into his kill zone. Rushing forward like the beast that he was and not even stopping as he over heard one of the female getting ready to leave while the other two decided to stay with Gideon. The item.... So be it...

Gideon knew that the ones who were handling the item would be sheep to the slaughter house but for know he wanted to tease and teach the students of that worthless school a true lesson. Jumping off from the final step and launching himself into the air directly toward the weapon Arashi and Ultaria. It was then by tossing another grenade at the green haired female but this time one that would explode in a small blast of flame and attempt to throw them off their game. Landing behind the two with a good enough distance to avoid a counter slash. Gideon would then toss another throwing dagger and aim it toward the green haired girl's right thigh. " Three minutes...? Your little friend might had left you to go find the item but she just left you to die. Clearly you aren't worth it and must continue to bite off more then you can chew... Is it because everyone in that worthless academy views you as a freak?" He asked with mild interest but not before moving constantly to avoid allowing them to get a handle on the situation.

Gideon himself was a warlock of a different nature. Not a magic heavy monster but instead one that used his powers to enhance his body and mind into a fighter. Yet their was a devilish nature on Gideon that went beyond being human and instead a beast of the night. His eyes flashed a new shade of crimson then his usual brown color. Gideon launched into the air once more to get closer to Ultaria and aiming a dagger toward her left ear.
--

The three carriers of the weapon had quickly left from the temple and were busy loading up the item within a huge covered truck. Not catching sight of Leria but taking note that the temple was bound to explode within minutes. " Hurry... The temple will be---" one of the goon's quickly caught sight of Leria in a rear view mirror and turned to fire an automatic weapon with another following in the same and the third turning on the car to speed away. " Hurry...!"

User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image

I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!

She smirked at her weapon. What are the wrong types of crazy, hun~? she asked him as her eyes then moved elsewhere, seeing the strange man from before. Let the game begin~ her body took a shift, expecting the tear gas again. . .This time her weight went backwards, to avoid the flames but the disgusting man was now behind her. She took the slash and missed due to distance. The bloodlust was evident in her eyes, raging, thirsting. She growled at her miss, bit the swing was quick. She knew that it was much quicker than she had ever gone. Then came the knife in her thigh, a gasp of pleasure escaped the woman before she began her unorganized appearing assault, slashing at him like crazed murderer. She furrowed her brow before fueling more energy into Arashi Seems the lurch is a bit faster than I thought~ she told him before continuing.

His words made her falter only slightly, she knew Leria didn’t like her, but she didn’t really care. . .Her madness was taking over her. Kill the man! KILL HIM! Disembowel and bathe in the organs! she continued this motion before replying to him. ”Of course that academy views me as a freak!” she screamed aiming for his core. ”A DISGUSTING KILLING MACHINE!” she was now feeding into her own madness, losing herself in it. ”She left me to die?! NO SURPRISE!” she screamed before she noticed him jump and quickly closing the distance.

She leaned back and turned her head to avoid the knife, but suffered a cut across the cheek. She was now laughing hysterics with every movement. ”COME ON! TWO MINUTES BUDDY OR DID I NOT BITE OFF MORE THAN I CAN CHEW?!” she shrieked before closing the distance with him, slashing wildly like an animal yet again. She was trying to pin him against a pillar to take a very nice blow to his core, one to knock the wind out of him. She broke the distance only slightly to perform a spinning kick towards the man, not at all caring about the damage she was suffering. Kill the man and take the disgusting soul inside! HA! now she was just telling Arashi exactly what was going on in her mind, their soul link becoming even stronger as she continued. She now started aiming for his face, with a bare fist, while she swung Arashi towards his chest.

Company: The Warlock and Arashi
Situation Kill this damn man as I lose myself.
Mood: Insane as all ********
Out of Condoms:

Greedy Gekko

9,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Gideon

The Red Wolf

"Yes! Continue this little onslaught and show me what a little dog like you can do! Show me that true ugly nature of your soul! Show me how horrid you can be! Express all that hate of someone who has nothing to gain because your nothing more then a little lost girl in the world.." Gideon spat in snarls while fueling the evident madness that the green haired female was spewing. Adjusting his body by mere inches to avoid a couple of slashes or taking a cut or two against his chest and arms. His uniform was now ruined in multiple cuts or displaying a light share of crimson from the the opening of his clothing. This was a little dance that not many could perfect and the feeling he was getting from her was nice but the girl was lost and needed to focus if she wanted to truly be powerful. The kick came fast and Gideon was barely able to block it with his arms as he was sent against an old pillar, knocking the wind from his lungs. The pillar itself was shook from its foundation and quickly began to break away and send multiple shards of rubble toward both Gideon and his attacker.

Barely dodging a rock pile or two before coming at the green haired student at the same time she rushed toward him. Two attacks now came toward him, with Gideon allowing the punch to the face and almost knocking his hat off. Blood now collected in his mouth and maybe even wedging a tooth or two. Yet it was the aimed ax slash that Gideon wasn't going to allow as the Warlock aimed to grab her arm and stop her. He would then use the closeness and lack of space between each other to aiming with his free hand a throwing dagger toward her chest with the added magic of flame. Not burning but hot enough to burn like a mother ******** when it entered the skin.

Suddenly a loud booming sound was heard from below them and signaling that the explosives were starting. " I guess I lied with the time... Well I guess you lost you little ******** up! " Gideon spat while back flipping from her and moving toward the entrance.

User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image

I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!

Ultaria wasn’t done yet, a scream of insanity escaped as she noticed blood. I WANT MORE! She continued this method, she said nothing in reply to his words, already lost in her own madness. Her eyes slowly deadened to an abysmal state as she kept swinging. She took every shard that went towards her, her clothing nearly destroyed as she kept going. She adored the sight of his destroyed clothing as well Oohh. . .Such a wonderful dance this is~ she continued to tell Arashi as her eyes finally sharpened, finally taking this seriously. The punch to the face was beyond satisfying, but him not being maimed wasn’t even enough. . .she wanted him dead. She felt something grab her Arashi wielding arm, of course it was the lurch.

He threw a dagger towards her, she managed to block with her forearm as the hot object went through her flesh like butter. A hellish scream of insane pleasure and pain escaped Ultaria. It hurts but it feels SO GOOD! the woman again told her weapon. She stopped as she heard the booming, her eyes slowly returning to reality. He was heading towards the entrance as he backflipped away. ”DON’T YOU DARE!” she screamed as she ran after the man. She wasn’t about to tolerate the fight being over, she was having far too much fun to begin with. Arashi was pulled close to her before her brain then FULLY clicked back into reality. She realized she needed to get out of there, still carrying an unnatural speed as she practically flew past the warlock. ”We’re continuing this dance outside!” she screamed back before rushing though the entrance

She was in no condition to fight. But the ecstasy was drawing her back in with an unnatural force, her adrenaline levels extremely high before she spoke to Arashi in a sane tone. . . .Wanna continue the dance or make a run for it?’ she asked him but she wasn’t going to be done yet. She jumped back, her eyes narrowed all the while as she waited for the Warlock to come back out. Ultaria was nowhere near finished with this man. She wouldn’t be finished until Arashi was eating his soul. She let out a large amount of laughter, the white of her sweatshirt and pants stained with blood. She hadn’t bothered to remove the hindering blades until she looked at the burned flesh around the dagger that went into her skin. She traded Arashi to her other hand, using her now dominant hand to remove the hot blade. The demented wielder released a moan as she did so, an alluring smirk coming to her face. As for the thigh she yanked it out, leaving the spare blades on the ground outside and she readied herself again to fight the man.

Company: The Warlock and Arashi
Situation Kill this damn man! KILL HIM
Mood: Sane. . .for the time being. . .
Out of Condoms:

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
He felt every swing and every cut that was made, he also felt the madness that was taking over Ultaria "I'm ready to fight but if you need to stop I can hold him off long enough for you to get away." He was doing his best to keep the madness from taking him over. He relaxed as she began to come back to her sense and the energy turned back to normal."You know you can't just swing like a madman, you need to use leverage and advantages to overtake your enemies." His human image flashed in one of the blades as he looked her over. "You look pretty beat up, are you sure you can keep fighting?" He was already beginning to transfer his own energy back to Ultaria.
User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
Leria M. Demain: Pistol Wielder
3rd year student

User Image

Skidding to a stop Leria grinned as a bead of sweat dripped down from her temple as she caught up to the three goons. Right before the shots were fired she caught sight of the gun and dodged most of the bullets but one that grazed her arm. Swearing she looked down at the small trail of blood that was seeping through her sweater. "That's was my firing arm!" In a fit of rage she shot a bullet right through the gunners forehead watching his body fall while the gun started to fire wildly on its own for a little while. As the car started up Leria's eyes widened. "Oh hell no I don't have a car." Loading a new bullet into the chamber of her gun she sprinted after the truck hardly keeping up with it. As she started to fall behind she frantically tried to steady her shot as she aimed at the back tires. Hitting one she stopped running and watched as the wheel made a loud pop and the truck skidded around wildly as the driver tried to keep it from flipping.
Perfect she thought with a grin before pulling her hoodie off and tossing it aside now that it was damp from sweat and covered in dirt. As the men started to shift in the truck Leria loaded a new bullet and shot towards the driver side where a different bullet flew her direction.

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas