Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
Leria M. Demain: Pistol Wielder
3rd year student

User Image

Walking along Leria shoved her pistol into the holster and then placed her hands in her pockets lazily. "Great another ******** temple." Tilting her head back she laughed feeling like the world was hers to do as she wished, it was enlightening. As they drew closer to the temple Leria pulled one of her hands out of her pockets and snapped a bandana that was black with white paisleys on it. Tying it around her nose and mouth she shook her head looking at Arashi. "There's no ******** way I'm going into one of these again with something to get rid of the dust." She then placed her hand back into her pocket before pulling out two more bandanas. There was a blood red one that she handed to Arashi and then a lime green one that matched Ultar's hair and she handed to the girl before they continued walking through the temple. Reaching up she pushed her sunglasses up onto her head causing her hair to look even more like a hot mess. To be honest, she was feeling hot with that edge she was strutting in.

User Image

User Image

Greedy Gekko

9,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Gideon

The Red Wolf

Below the temple was another shade of beauty that Gideon witnessed and love but instead of dusty fragments of rocks, the underground area was a massive crypt that was once used as a graveyard and tribute room. Sectioned off into three massive connected rooms with one being the crypt itself but due the large amount of bodies placed there. The walls were covered with bones in some sort of sick artist dream. The next room held multiple rows of cells for prisoners, weapons to used in sacrifice, and a massive whole where a collection of explosives were being placed. Lastly the main hall with a massive display of a single female witch in various forms. The most impressive was the huge image of her made from bones of her sacrifices.

Standing before the massive idol that was once a proud and power witch. Gideon didn't know her personally but figured her death was due to her lack of power. However his master wished to them to search this location and he always did what his master asked for.

"Hurry! I want to finished within the hour..." Gideon commanded while taking note of a gust of fresh air from the upper levels. Much like a dog who had caught the scent of an intruder so did Gideon.

" Yes Sir! After the item is found then what is the next objective?" asked one of the higher goons but who was still as useless to Gideon. " Not that it concerns you but we will be traveling to the city. It would seem that we have caught the attention of the academy nearby due to the it's close location and perhaps have tested our luck.." Gideon had enough and instead focused on the newcomers who were bound to arrive within moments.

"We got her!" Screamed out the same two goons from before as they dragged out another beaten and bloody female who was the weapon to the wielder Gideon had just killed.

User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUℓтαяια { Λርርєረለ } Яєνηιℓ

User ImageXXXXXXXXXAH! I'm αвσut tσ ςгคςк αnd ⓑⓤⓡⓢⓣ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXsσ í thrσw αwαч αll σf mч ṃεṃøɾïεṡ
XXXXXXXXXXXAH! í wαnt tσ knσw
I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXwhч wσn't чσu TELL mє?!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXdσn't just IGNORE mє!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!
XXXXէፀցeէዠer lєt's clαp σur hαnds
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtσ thís { ï ṉ τ ε ṉ τ ï ø ṉ α l l ÿXXD.Σ.Я.Λ.П.G.Σ.D } rhчthm WE mαdє!

Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu
Wearing stuff cause I'm a grumposaur!!

The spasmodic wielding prodigy
{. . .yet she can't find a weapon. . .}

The girl looked back at Arashi and laughed. "You could totally crash in my room until you find a roommate." she told him before looking at the bandana that was handed to her, it being lime green. "Ooooh you know me too well." she said with a laugh as she started to tie it, looking like some gang member. "Anyway. . .Let's see. . ." Her feet shifted slightly as she looked around for which would be the best option. Ultaria located the soul below and started walking to the far right set of stairs. "Let's get going~" she stated as she stared walking down.

It was dark below, but able to be see for the trio. Ultaria already practically ran on pure instinct already, her eyes looking around as she grinned underneath the bandana. She froze again, hearing someone walking. She turned and raised her finger as to tell them quiet, she extended sixteen inches of the blade, leaving her crouching position as she pressed against the wall. 'One. . .two. .' she turned around the bend taking the member to the ground. Instead of asking questions, she went straight to sawing his head off with the blade. It took about three good sawing motions until it was completely removed. She looked down at the soul that was surfacing and again offered it to Arashi. "Let's keep moving. . .Oh yeah. . .I have something to give you when this is over with." she stated as if what she was doing was boring her a bit.

She was bored of course, these people were to easy to kill, she was somewhat glad that she wasn't holding Arashi. That would have just made the entire thing cake. "We're probably about. . .four levels above the strong soul I'm sensing. . ." she stated as she went back into her stealth crouching, leaving the body to just lay there as she had no where to hide it.

Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Company: Leria and Arashi
Situation Mission! DEAD PEOPLE! . . .I sense something!
Mood: Happy yet sad yet determined.
Pretty Music in my brain?!: Matryoshka By Hatsune Miku & Gumi Megpoid
Out of Condoms:

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
3rd year student

User Image

Walking down the stairs Leria was feeling the same boredom that Ultar was. She didn't even bother pulling her pistol out seeing how she was at the rear of the group and she didn't sense anything coming up behind them. There was only one entrance to the temple anyways and they cleared that just moments ago. Sensing someone come up Leria grinned as Ultar beheaded it, this was too easy. Stepping over the body the girl gave a small yawn before realizing that they were only a few levels away. Pulling out her pistol she looked around looking to see how many rounds she had left, more then enough. Snapping the clip back in Leria then loaded a bullet into a chamber before looking down the sight. As they worked their way lower Leria's body movements became more cat like, she slinked down the stairs as though she was one of the shadows itself.

User Image

User Image

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
He raised an eyebrow at her offer to let him bunk with her. "I'll think about that, as for right now I think we should focus on the task at hand." He readied his blades keeping his hands up in an offensive manner keeping them close to him and tucked down ready for a power hit using his body for leverage if necessary. The bandana that Leria gave him covered everything below his eyes and it did help keep the dust out of his lungs he was grateful for that at least.
User Image

Greedy Gekko

9,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Gideon

The Red Wolf

The girl was much more fragile and meek then he had expected and almost made Gideon pity her picking such a life. Yet she had ******** up and now had to pay the price for wanting to play hero. " So were you on a mission that was listed on that mission board? Or did those idiots send you in to play spies.? Or maybe the two of you were lovers and just wandered off the wrong path for a moment or privacy.. Well them's the breaks kid."

The girl was crying lightly but still flashed a death stare at Gideon. " Wipe that expression you worthless little fly. You can't even imagine what you stumbled upon and I'm doing you a favor by killing you and you're s**t head wielder..."

" Sir! We found the item! " screamed out a voice from the other room that soon caused everyone in the area to rush in pace in order to get out. "Ahh I guess on that mark I must leave. Tsk tsk tsk it's a shame that I won't be able to get some information from you."

The girl quickly used this moment to raise to her feet and scream at the top of her lungs while attempting to fashion her right arm into a blade. " ******** y--" but not even her words were able to escape her lips as Gideon took a step forward and stabbed the girl with a butterfly knife to the neck. This was then followed by him kicking her to the floor and causing her to skid in a streak of blood. The goon's acted to drag her away or even finish her off but Gideon raised his hand for them to stop. " No! Allow her to witness how badly she ruined her life... Like all good students at that worthless Academy.."

And with that the others began to pack up the items and gear in order the leave the temple.

User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image

I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtσ thís { ï ṉ τ ε ṉ τ ï ø ṉ α l l ÿXXD.Σ.Я.Λ.П.G.Σ.D } rhчthm WE mαdє!

She then stopped, her eyes then narrowed. "This is too easy." she said in a serious tone before continuing forward. Was this a set up? If so they walked right into it. She then cursed herself as they continued down another set of stairs, she started to pick up her sneaking space. '. . .hmm.' Ultaria didn't reply to his answer, there was a game at hand. Her eyes widened stopping at the third set of steps. "There. . .There's at least ten people down there." she stated before going down the stairs releasing a menacing chuckle. Coming to a stop before going around the corner yet again she looked behind her. "I feel like rushing in is the only way to surprise these idiots." she stated and with that she ran right down the hall.

She then leaned back and started to skid, 'Slip guard my a**' she stated about her boots before releasing the entire length of blade behind her. It raked against the stone, making visible cuts. Ultaria said nothing as she slid into the light of the hallway, preparing herself for any damage she might suffer. She knew the other two were going to follow her, they had to. She slid between two of the enemies. Using her free hand she slid to a stop, the started to spin as her legs were spread outwards. She only managed to kick them back before getting to her feet, swinging her blade with the movements of a spasmodic lunatic. She sensed something stronger, the hunger for blood in her eyes as she attacked the one man that she focused on. 'Get rid of them~Then I'll have that soul!' she thought in hysterics.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Company: Leria and Arashi
Out of Condoms:

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
3rd year student

User Image

Breathing slowly and steadily Leria agreed with the idea of rushing. It was too easy and most people would have been second guessing themselves. As Ultar disappeared around the corner Leria quickly whipped around it with her pistol aimed towards heads. As she rounded the corner her eyes took in the scene in seconds, Ultar was on the ground for the time being. "Perfect," She grinned before shooting two of the guards through the head causing their brains to jet out the other side and fall to the ground dead. A bullet flew towards her in response. Shifting she dropped down to a crouch with all her weight on her bent leg with the other one extended straight and to the side. Sitting in her new stance she shot off 2 more bullets sending them right into 2 other guards heads. The men dropped to the ground causing the blood pool to grow. "You ok Ultar?" Leria called out as she watched the girl get up.

User Image

User Image

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
Following close behind Leria as they moved down the stairs Arashi looked around the room moving away from her giving her room to maneuver and fight. He stood tall, his eyes darted between everyone in the room and his aura began to glow brighter, his muscles tensing as he flexed his body ready for a fight, ready to move out of the way of an attack if someone wanted to try their luck against him.
User Image

Greedy Gekko

9,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Gideon

The Red Wolf

Things were starting to get interesting with the newcomers that Gideon had sense now rip roaring across the upper levels like a death plague. Removing the added fat wasn't impressive to the wolf since he had hired workers and idiots then fighters who would have shown the intruders a true fight. Thus it was up to him to offer them a taste at fighting something worthy of their time. Rushing to his side was one of the lead diggers with two more following him but with the item secured within a metal case. " Sir, we are cut off from the entrance by the attackers. What should we d--"

Once again Gideon cut another person off by pressing his fingers against the man's lips. " I will deal with them. Just leave when I have their attention. Plus give me the trigger device for the explosives. Also don't help anyone injured or calling out for help as the three of you are the only ones worthy with the rest being simple cannon fodder. "The three had no objectives in the least and quickly moved out of sight to slip away from the attackers.

Catching sight of the female weapon he had just killed, Gideon shook his head and then pondered if the three would show him a lesson or two. Moving toward the direction of the three, Gideon quickly took from his belt a single smoke/tear gas grenade. Tossing it toward their direction while quickly taking note that almost all of the armed men were killed off instantly. Idiots...

Clapping his hands loudly in a mocking manner to get their attention. " Bravo bravo.. But you need to work on your timing and priorities, Children.." the grenade would then explode and sent a nasty amount of gas and smoke to bring them into his strike zone like scared children. Gideon would then follow by tossing a single throwing knife aimed at their arms in a vain attempt to keep them alive. " Now tell me why you have come knocking on this temple door? Didn't you see that we were busy with it? "

User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image

I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!

Once her two victims were sliced to ribbons she looked over at Leria. "Just dandy~" she sung to her with a grin appearing on her face behind the Bandana. She cracked the weapon as blood spattered against the ground in various flecks. She sat down on the ground and narrowed her eyes in displeasure. She wanted that soul she sensed, she wasn't scared of it she was pleased with it. "There's such a beautiful soul for the taking. . ." she stated before her assault started yet again. She was ruthless, taking the most brutal and conventional methods to kill these individuals. One managed to take her off of her feet, she slammed into the ground, her aara wrapping around his neck as she brought him to her level. She then bashed head with him, pushing him off to the side as she stomped his head. She was relishing every moment of it. She wanted that soul that was there. . .calling to her to take it. Who would she give it to? Arashi of course, she had no one else to give it to aside from her weapon.

She let out a nice low whistle, her eyes locked onto a woman as she ran towards her head on. A slash appeared along Ultaria's cheek, a large grin forming on her face as she grabbed her blade and performed a quick clothes line, the head not coming off fully, but the job was still done. "Have some fun!"

Her eyes moved to the man that was clapping, her insane grin appearing on her face. She wanted to kill this man, take his soul. she asked as she stood up straight, not at all dusting herself off as her weapon was loosely on the ground, yet ready to strike. The grenade exploded and she went for the move forward, not at all caring at the possible consequences, she hopped up onto a small table, her eyes locked onto him the entire while. She didn't really notice the knife until she looked down at it, she made a chuckle before answering. "Oh I saw these pathetic bastards were busy~ We just wanted to crash the party~ We're here for a Lexicon Tetrahedon." Ultaria said with out introducing herself. This man didn't need her name, he needed to die. She whipped her weapon with the uninjured arm, clearly ready. The tear gas was slowly messing with her eyes, Ultaria letting her insanity slowly consume her

Company: Leria and Arashi and this awesome dude that's gonna die.
Out of Condoms:

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
3rd year student

User Image

Seeing the grenade being tossed Leria's eyes grew wide and right as she was about to announce that it was a tear gas bomb but it went off. Keeping her eyes as sharp as she could through the gas she heard the wiz of the knife heading towards them. As a quick reaction she shot a bullet it's direction and set it skidding to the ground. Coughing Leria's mind was frantically trying to think of something as a back up plan. Finally she came up empty, she need oxygen and she knew the others did too. "Lets get the ******** out of here. It's clear he's trying to keep us down here. If he's here that means what we're looking for either isn't or is in his possession." Reaching up with her free hand Leria wanted to scoop her eyes out of the sockets as they watered uncontrolably. 'I will not loose another person in battle. I will not loose another person.' she kept telling herself before turning around and shoving Arashi towards the stairs. "Get the hell out of here now!" After shoving Arashi Leria quickly moved to where Ultar was and grabbed her arm. "Move it!"

User Image

User Image

Greedy Gekko

9,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Gideon

The Red Wolf

The arrival of the first student did cause Gideon to raise an eye at her appearance and choice of words. Clearly the woman was consumed in the mouth of madness and didn't seem to notice that her body was hit by his little butter knife. It was nice for Gideon to see such a student ready to die as she was destined to do but the overconfidence that the green haired female reeked was the perfect thing for Gideon to use and to take advantage of. " Aren't you a cheeky bunch, but it's time to cut your noses for being a little to curious. As for the lexicon Tetahedon, well I'm sorry but someone else of importance needs it.." Ultaria's weapon did cause a jolt of alarm since it wasn't as typical as the type of weapons he had seen other students use. " So are you ready to face a warlock little children? Have you ever even seen one before?"

The arrival of the other female wasn't a surprise however as the pistol shot was a loud enough arrival bell. Yet the girl who looked more like the typical student at the academy didn't seem to share the level and drive that the green haired freak had. Instead her option was to leave the sight like cowards. This made Gideon extremely angry for wasting his time, removing his worthless minions, and making such a mess of things.

"Typical academy trash. You spoiled little ******** ups are nothing more then children with matches. But I can't expect much since this entire area will be consumed in flame within minutes.. " Gideon juggled the detonator for the massive amount of explosives that were in the next room. " You have five minutes, so how about we play for about four...? Sounds good...?" He asked while putting away the detonator and taking out multiple throwing knifes, with one nesting between each finger. Not knowing of the third student but once again taking the first move and launching all of the knives in a shotgun spread fashion to both Leria and Ultaria. Their directions weren't aimed but he hoped the poor vision would allow him to be sloppy and playful in his attacks.

User Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student
Fire Elemental, Melee Claws

User Image

That night Marik paced his room for what seemed like ages. Its my fault...i couldnt control myself..i couldnt control my anger..and my rage over came her...Its my fault..and she doesn't even know it.. With a frustrate yell he stopped turning to the stone wall, and began the punch it."Damnt..damnt..damnt..Its all my fault. why..why..why do i have to have this rage..why..." Finally stopping his blood was smeared and splattered every where, his fists bloodied and broken, his knuckles protruding from the flesh. Trembling he fell to his knees letting his head thump against the blood stained wall as tears stained his face only to quickly evaporate "all..all...my fault.my...fault..my..fault..why..why i..i have hurt my only friend?" finally standing up he made his way to the bathroom leaving a trail of blood. wrapping his fists with gauze he used his teeth to pull it tight. No..no one can know..i have to hide this.. He slowly put gloves on, the pressure against his hands killing him. There's..there's one more thing i have to do. pulling out a piece of paper he hurriedly scribbled. Leaving his room he Made his way to Leria's making sure to avoid any one as best as possible. slipping the note under the door. "-Dear Leria I am sorry. What happened to you was my fault i couldnt control myself. Sorry -M." Back at his room he barricaded the door with every thing. Laying down in the bath tub he let cold water pour over him thick hot stream filling the room.

User Image

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
He watched Ultaria as she acted like usual, that was until the grenade went off sending smoke and fumes everywhere. The bandana was a little less than effective and Arashi moved a hand over his mouth and nose as his eyes began to water. When Leria pushed him towards the stares he moved back to them ascending a few steps before turning around and looking into the smoke filled room for his two classmates. His anger burned now, burned as much as the gas that was burning his lungs. He moved back a few more steps before ultimately having to retreat from the battle as the gas was having a very serious effect and was doing a good job at stopping him from entering the fight.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces