Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
He turned to one of the nurses. "Just take care of her." He looked over at Ultaria and let out a sigh before walking over to the bed. He looked at her, she seemed so different now, maybe it was him and his own craziness. He turned around and walked to the door. "Give it time, I'm going to try to find a place to sleep, you worry about getting better." With that he left the medical wing and walked down to his room once more opening the door and looking in from the doorway, there was no way he could sleep there tonight his and the other bed were covered in blood even if he cleaned the sheets it would have soaked into the mattress. He grunted and walked into the bathroom to clean the blood off of his chest and stomach.
Satisfied with his appearance he grabbed a shirt and a sweater putting them on and walking out into the hall. He shut the door behind him and leaned against the wall sliding down to the floor.
User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

Leria M. Demain: Pistol Wielder
3rd year student

User Image

Sleep wasn't happening while Leria laid in her bed. Sighing she sat up and looked around the room trying to find something to calm her nerves. She hadn't had that much power before and even if the school thought she was a great wielder she felt otherwise. What kind of wielder lost control like that and wasn't something that would otherwise get hunted down? She had half a mind to go apologize but that seemed like a terrible idea seeing how people were going to be coming to throw her out of the school now. "********," she whispered in the darkness before scrabbling to her feet and throwing on a new set of clothes and leaving her room. This time she didn't bother to lock the door, she didn't care if someone wondered in at this rate. She didn't have much to loose. Walking back to the board Leria looked through the tiles before picking one and taking it down and remembering the mission. "Perfect," she whispered again to herself as she padded back to her room and grabbed her pistol and a pair of shoes. As she worked her way out of the room she paused and looked at herself in the mirror. Some how she had grabbed jeans and a shirt of hers that hung lazily off her shoulder, her hair was a mess but looked oddly nice and dangerous. Leaning down she strapped her thigh holster on before slipping the pistol into its home. Digging into her pocket she pulled out the mustang's keys and headed for the school's parking lot to find the car. Once she did, she started up the engine and peeled out as she headed to the address on the tile.

User Image

User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUℓтαяια { Λርርєረለ } Яєνηιℓ

XXXXXXXXXAH! I'm αвσut tσ ςгคςк αnd ⓑⓤⓡⓢⓣ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXsσ í thrσw αwαч αll σf mч ṃεṃøɾïεṡ
XXXXXXXXXXXAH! í wαnt tσ knσw
I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXwhч wσn't чσu TELL mє?!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXdσn't just IGNORE mє!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!
XXXXէፀցeէዠer lєt's clαp σur hαnds
XXtσ thís { ï ṉ τ ε ṉ τ ï ø ṉ α l l ÿXXD.Σ.Я.Λ.П.G.Σ.D } rhчthm WE mαdє!

Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu
Wearing my FAVORITE HOODIE!

The spasmodic wielding prodigy
{. . .yet she can't find a weapon. . .}

Don't worry about it counted as a yes to the wielder, "Alrighty" she made a lazy smirk as her eyes watched what was going on, all the nurses in a panic. Find somewhere to sleep? He was feeling the pull because he was actually concerned with her. She didnt understand why he was concerned aside from the souls connecting with each other, her grin became smaller as she thought that he as going to sleep somewhere in the medical center. 'Hmmmmm. . .I believe that is indeed my axe..' she thought before her eyes slowly closed.

Her dream was a replay of the week before she was first sent to the academy. Her eyes shot open not wanting to remember such an event then closed again, this new dream was a replay of the day. She was in the medical center as she usually was in the morning, and then it kept replaying from there. The first meeting them, the dinner, the fight, being attacked by Arashi and then by the prude to where she was now. A sigh escaped the now sleeping individual, awaiting for another ******** the next morning.

Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Company: Arashi and a mess of panicking nurses
Situation bleeding all over the place ;]
Mood: Calm yet ******** up to all hell
Pretty Music in my brain?!: Matryoshka By Hatsune Miku & Gumi Megpoid
Out of Condoms:
Son of SynUser ImageSyn laughed and said "Not every wielder true but some weapons do..." he thought back to when he didn't really know he was a weapon he had to hunt for his food and its much easier for a 8 year old to make a bow than purchase a gun. "Now I think its time for bed, much as i hate to part from your company, i'm afraid I must, i bid you adieu my fair lady." He walked out of the cafe and was going to his room and saw someone sitting on the ground and he smelled the blood coming out of the room, "Need a place to sleep mate? too bad your taking my room, and I can find another place I'm used to the outside, now come on, and don't mind the lumber in the closet, i fixed my big entry. so you take my bed I'll find a tree or somewhere else." He led the guy to his room and went back to the cafe hoping Elfriede was still there, "Would it be alright if I slept on your floor, I gave another guy my bed, he smelled of blood and something else familiar, but i can't place it..."
Insanity is a title reserved for the true thinkers,by those who lack the eyes to see...

Greedy Gekko

9,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Davis "The Reaper" Kaplan
Teacher of the Blackmoon Class

-- The Previous Night --

Being close enough to now get a better view of her tattoo and how young she truly was. This made Kaplan ponder a few thoughts and even a few that wouldn't be said aloud. Hearing Aurora make the connection was comforting that the girl was sharp enough but the minor doubt did cause a pout to form across his lips. " You mustn't close your mind to such an idea of a single person being strong enough to become a weapon. I take it that you haven't seen the world much? This world is a strange one with multiple shades of amazement but for now the entire school is split between such weapons that you wouldn't believe. Hell this one girl who was no more then 4 feet tall had the ability to turn into a massive lance. Magic is a blessing and a curse so we mostly focus on the blessing that it might bring. Yet as of late I might be more in the curse quality.." Kaplan explained while ending in a flirt.

"Missions that I would recommend?" He placed a finger on his chin in a slight comical manner. " Well I would suggest that you first find your weapon. Form that bond with her and never look back, never show weakness, and never have doubt. Go on a solo mission with her and learn a thing or two from each other. Or you can search for items of interest for the academy. Mostly weapons but those might require multiple students and that can be a bit tricky. Either or I know a lovely girl like you won't have too much trouble once you find your path..." A smile continued to be displayed on his while gently placing his hand on her shoulder and holding it there for a moment or two.

Enough..

Reaper reminded himself and silently sighed. In his younger days the man known as Reaper would have pushed his look and maybe even invite the student into his office but now wasn't the time for such things. Removing his hand and leaning against his door, Kaplan opened it slightly " Well I must take my leave but if you have anything problems, I might find some time to help you. Good luck, Miss Stevens." and with that he closed the door but not before catching a glance of the lovely Aurora one last time.

--- The Next Day ---

The day had been quite unusual for Davis who had spent the entire day within his office and a few other sections of the academy. His classes were taken care of and his appearance wasn't needed in the least. Looking over multiple reports of the legendary weapons and the history of a few witches took the better part of the day that Kaplan was unaware of the entire drama and fight that had taken place. The student's weren't confronted by staff or other students but clearly the higher ups and council wanted a meeting with Davis. Hidden away from academy and transported to a special realm that almost seemed like another world. However the mix matched sky of crimson and twilight night almost made it look like a painting. Standing within the center of a large around pillar that edged off into nothingness while the other council members were shrouded in total darkness.

"It would seem that your students haven been quite active in displaying their powers and emotions. Running rampant, fighting on school grounds, and even cross wielding against their assigned weapons. What do you have to say, Reaper?" the man's voiced echoed to the white haired Kaplan who had his eyes closed for a second before escaping a laugh from his lips. " I would say that these group of children are showing much more promise then I would have suspected. Of course the typical bumps are being hit but they will grow character from these trials. Completing their very first mission with the added effect of my own creatures, being able to trust each other on a personal level, and even showing compassion beyond that of other students.."

Another voice came from behind, this time a females " Ah, the issue with the student named Leria and her assault on the student Ultaria. Clearly she doesn't have a hold on her emotions and that can be dangerous. I suggest that she is removed of her powers and kicked out of the school.." Kaplan now opened his eyes and raised his hand in a halting manner. " No! You clearly viewed the reports on Ultaria and her special needs and condition. Things could have gone worse but the female's just need to find their roles and they will flourish like true witch hunters..."

The council paused for a moment as the male voice stepped back in to speak. " Very well but we will be watching their progress more closely then that of the others students. We trust your judgement and will honor it. However in the talk of witch hunters.. " The male's voice turned into one of malice. " Trouble is brewing and will soon be brought to the doors of the academy, thus you will soon be returning to your role that you previously did for us.. As a mole for the academy in the collection of witches that have began to spread across the land. We will send forth more information in the next couple of hours..."

And with that the council disbanded and Davis was taken back to the Academy.

-- The Morning of the Next --
Now leaning against his desk in the empty Blackmoon classroom, Davis knew what he would have to do. Of course he would be here for the students and more importantly the ones he looked over but coming into contact with witches and warlocks was never pleasant and would bring out fragments of ill in Davis. Sighing softly to himself before removing his revolver from it's holster and performing a few gunslinger tricks...

"Miss Demain had left in the night.. So it will be interesting to see the reactions of those who followed her so closely like young puppies in the company of their mother. Or maybe did that lovely little angel find her bow weapon?" Miles wasn't as joyful as one would expect and instead seemed grim in expression and tone.

mini_kat_xx

Trash Garbage

User ImageI нєαя |v ፀ i ር є ѕ| ιη тнє αιя. . .
XXXXXXXI нєαя тнєм LӨЦD αη∂ ©ⓛⓔⓐⓡ. . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXтєℓℓιηg ME тσ ℓιѕtєη. . .
XXXXXXXsɹǝdsıɥʍ ιη му єαя. . .
ṉ.ø.τ.h.ï.ṉ.ģ ¢αη { ς ⊕ m p α r ε
}
I JUST ⓦⓐⓝⓣ TO LIƧƬΣП!!

۞Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek۞

ElfríєdєXXAєhrєnthαlXThe Recurve BowXXXXXXXXX
Pajama party
        Situation: Kinda sleepy still
        Mood: pleased
        Thoughts: tomorrow is a new day.
        Company: Syn
        What song's repeating? Unique-Jedborg

User Image
                                        The male left, she waved and said her goodbyes and decided to stay there, She didn’t have anything better to do that evening anyway. She only sat there as her eyes narrowed, she wasn’t anything special after all, just a weapon that so happened to lack a wielder. ’So hard to find one of those’ she thought as she remembered she still didn’t find a roommate, ’Well today is only the first day~ So it shouldn’t be too hard.’ she thought as her eyes narrowed only slightly. She was thinking about who could be her roommate, the first day of school she had one enemy, god knows what else the other three were. She then looked over seeing that Syn had returned.

”Seems you didn’t leave for too long.” she said with a laugh before she was asked a rather strange question. ’Share my room? Alright.’ she thought before answering him. ”I don’t have a roommate so the other bed is free if that’s what you meant. Yeah you could stay in my room for the night.” she stated as she stood up from her seat. She started to lead him there, her eyes searching as she made her way to her dorm room. ”Well here we are.” she stated before fumbling the key. She opened the door, the room still as immaculate as ever. ”I sleep in the best closest to the closet so you can have the other one if you want.” she stated before debating a shower. She sat down on the bed as she she slowly slipped her shoes off. Once barefoot she started for the closet picking out something to change into, her average pajamas. She slid inside of the closet and changed rather quickly. She came back out and sat down on her bed. ”So he smelled of blood. . .?” she questioned unsure of what he could be talking about. ”That doesn’t sound good at all.” she thought as she frowned a bit. "Well we can talk about it in the morning. . ." she trailed off before she curled up under her covers and went to sleep, for some reason not really uncomfortable with his presence.

ElfríєdєXXAєhrєnthαlXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Son of SynUser ImageSyn nodded "I know the scent of blood, i've been around it most of my life." he slipped off his shirt revealing scars on torso and back criss-crossing back and forth like patchwork, and he lay on top of the mattress and covers and simply crossed his arms and legs over his chest and began to think about the past couple of days. "Ultaria, thats who else i smelled in the room, the crazy chick who made me lose my eyepatch..."
Insanity is a title reserved for the true thinkers,by those who lack the eyes to see...

Mystery95's Wife

Timid Explorer

11,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Aurora Stevens▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
First Year
Wielder
Weapon: Bows

Don't think of what you have to do, don't consider how to carry it out

At first, Aurora was skeptical of what the teacher was telling her about humans becoming weapons. How would that be possible? Magic didn't exist. Or at least not to the extent that he spoke of. But as the day went on and she continued going to some of her classes and saw somethings which were absolutely incredible, she had to reconsider that. It would appear the teacher was right. Before her eyes, some students were changing into all sorts of weapons. She didn't even know what some of them were. It would have been overwhelming for the first year student if she hadn't found someone to help her out. Luckily, making friends was never an issue for the beautiful young lady and she quickly had a small group to show her the ropes. All that remained for her to do now was the find the girl she had met a day or so prior. That had been the first suggestion the Reaper had made and it seemed logical enough to follow his advice so she wouldn't get left behind. She smiled a little thinking back to the conversation they'd had. She hoped she would be able to find the girl before the next class. She didn't know if it would win her some points with him, but there was no harm in quickly trying to establish herself as the teacher's favourite. It worked for her in the past and it would work again.

"Did you hear about the fight yesterday?" One of her friends asked snapping her out of her thoughts as she sat at a table eating her breakfast.

Aurora shook her head, and took a bite of her apple before speaking. "No. What happened?" From what she heard, competition among some of the students was rather stiff. Aurora, however, couldn't imagine it getting to the point where students would exchange actual physical blows with each other. That was just insane, not to mention dangerous with all the weapons walking around.

"Apparently a Fourth Year and a Third Year got into a bit of a bloody cat fight." Another friend explained. The friend, a Second Year student by the name of Peter Eddington, was a 'wielder' like her and was helping her figure out how to use her abilities. It was long and tiring work by she enjoyed it.

Ivka, the first girl who had spoken, nodded and continued. "From what I heard, the fourth year is insane." She shivered. "She's hardly someone I would like to have as my wielder if I was a weapon. Strangest thing is, I overheard someone saying she didn't fight back and the other girl was just blood thirsty." She finished speaking in a hushed whisper so that Aurora and Peter had to lean forward to hear.

"What's going to happen to them? Will they get expelled or something?" Aurora asked in the same low whisper. "And what's so bad about the fourth year girl?" Seemed strange that her friend would want to avoid her; Aurora was usually one to believe that everyone deserved a chance until they messed up.

Both of her friends stared at her as if she grew a third head. "You go have a look at her. Anyone who dresses and acts like that has to be insane. Anyway, I have no idea what will happen, and I would hate to be in their shoes."

Aurora hummed thoughtfully then leaned back and took another bite of her apple. Eventually the conversation turned to something else, but she kept the info in the back of her head for later.

Everything is about your movements and precision and timing

Where are you? Cafeteria
    Who's beside you? Some friends
    What are you wearing? Thought you'd never ask!
    How are you feeling? Thoughtful
    Anything else you would like to say? Yep ↓

OoC://You guys do so much posting when I'm asleep D:

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

As Leria continued to drive through the night she didn't get to the location she was heading to until the early morning when the sunset was coming up. There was dark circles forming under her eyes and the shivers kept creeping up her. Pulling the car to a stop she looked over at the abandoned church in front of her. Pulling the tile from her pocket she looked to the address and then at the church before shrugging her shoulders, "Well I guess this is the place." Pulling the keys from the ignition she shoved them into her pocket as she got out of the car and headed up the building. As she got closer to it and pulled out her pistol and felt her whole body go on edge. Hopefully she was prepped for what lied behind the doors and she was able to take it on alone, if not, she just walked into a one way ticket to a funeral.
Reaching up with her free hand she carefully pushed the church door open and poked her head inside. The place was covered in darkness besides a few lit candles at the alter. Also at the alter she noticed a man standing in front of it, something gleamed in his hand as he stood chanting something she couldn't quit place her finger on, clearly it wasn't English. Carefully Leria slipped in through the doors and kept herself concealed in the darkness as she worked her way closely up towards the alter to get a better look at what was going on. As she did she noticed that there was a woman fast asleep on it in a white nightgown and candles around her. Meanwhile on the alter the stone looked as though it was caked with blood. Oh yeah, this is the place, Leria thought to herself as she slowly drew up her pistol and aimed at the priest. As she kept drawing nearer she thought of what the tile had said about the mission.
Word has it that there's a priest that has started to dab into black magic. While it's nothing like witches magic it's still something that the academy frowns upon. He's been using his followers as sacrifices in his studies, these are normally young virgin girls that he's used magic on to charm in a way to go about with the production. This makes me a corrupt soul and must be dealt with urgently.
Now Leria was right behind the man just a few pews back. "Hey a*****e!" The man twirled around with a startled look on his face and a crazed look in his eyes. "I come from the GWA and you're on my kill list. I suggest as a man of god you say a prayer and hope he's forgiving on your soul." With that she shot a bullet towards the man's heart. She was so sure that it was going to connect but just a hair away from his body the bullet stopped in mid air and then fell to the ground making a small 'clank' sound. [********] she thought to herself as she backed up a bit, it didn't matter though, the man was now on the offense. Lunging in the air he gripped the dagger that was in his hand fast and swung at Leria. Shifting she made it so the blade didn't make contact with her vitals like he was aiming for but instead caused a small cut on her left arm. As he passed by her she shot a few bullets his direction causing most of them to do the same as the first one as he saw them, luckily he miss counted and one made contact with his right shoulder. Blood started to creep through his clothing causing Leria to feel a little better, at least normal weapons had some effect.
The fight continued on like this until finally the man was dead and she was a little banged up and bloody. Walking over Leia looked at the 3 corrupt souls that the man was made of. She looked around and found a urn made of goal and a ruby sitting on the top of it. 'That'll work' she thought as she popped the top off and drained out the ashes. Walking back towards the floating souls she placed them within the urn and placed the lid on. With that Leria began to make her way out of the church, a small trail of blood drips following behind her from the wounds she got. Right before she was about to leave she looked over at the alter at the new blood that ran down it, somehow in the fight the man had managed to stab the poor woman while they were dancing around the alter in their battle.
Getting into the car she placed the urn into the passenger seat and started the engine up and headed to school in just as much speed as she took to get there. If she was really lucky she'd make it to class just a few moments late. Even so she didn't care, there was a few other things she had to take care of before then.
Getting to school Leria made her way to her room and found 3 glass jars, she placed a soul in each one and tied a ribbon around the neck of the jar with a small piece of paper slipped into each one with some wording scribbled on it. Once that was done she took a look at the urn and headed into her bathroom with it. Taking it to her sink she cleaned it up before wiping it down with a towel, it was shiny and beautiful. Smiling faintly at it she placed it and the glass jars into her school bag before heading down stairs still looking like the wreck that she was. Getting down to the cafe she bought some candy and placed it into the urn before finally making her way to class. As she did her head was light and everything felt slightly fuzzy, must have been from the blood loss.

User Image

User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUℓтαяια { Λርርєረለ } Яєνηιℓ

User ImageXXXXXXXXXAH! I'm αвσut tσ ςгคςк αnd ⓑⓤⓡⓢⓣ!
I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtσ thís { ï ṉ τ ε ṉ τ ï ø ṉ α l l ÿXXD.Σ.Я.Λ.П.G.Σ.D } rhчthm WE mαdє!

Wearing stuff cause I'm a grumposaur!!

The demented appearing eyes slowly opened about ten hours later, 'Shiiieeet...' she sat up looking at the nurse that probably assumed she was going to die. "You must be new here, this s**t happens all the time to me." she stated as she struggled to get into a sitting position. She looked at her shoulder as she started to move her arm, moving it quickly as she grinned. Now it was just strange, what kept this girl going? Adrenaline, she seemed to just have an endless supply of it. She looked down seeing she was changed into hospital clothes. 'The ********. . .' she thought narrowing her eyes and she knew full well that it had already gotten around the school. She slowly stepped out of the bed, her eyes narrowed the entire while. 'Well they're still going to socially accept her.' she thought with a grin. her walking was a bit slow, her body have a large amount of dressed wounds.

She somehow made it past all of the medical personnel and was heading for her dorm room. "Freak" she only looked at the girl and tilted her head, then a jeering grin appeared on her face. She turned and continued to walk barefoot, knowing the medical staff threw all of her bloodied clothes away. "Should she be walking after that?" her ears were picking up various slanderous comments as well as questions. She didn't say anything, she only continued to walk until she made it to the door. She popped it open as she walked into her shower. She needed a good one of those after what just happened to her last night. She peeled off everything, dressings and all. She had a stash of ace bandages anyway.

She just stood there, silently stood there as water ran over the pale form. "I have class today~ Go on a mission~" she sung. Though she was battered she was still going to go on a mission with or without a weapon. She had done it before, got in trouble but she didn't understand since she finished the mission still. Her brow furrowed when she stepped out, seeing all of the scars along her body. 'Bandage time~" she pulled out her stash of ace bandages and started wrapping herself up. It was a very quick process and she looked to the closet full of hoodies mostly and other types of clothes. "I'll be a grumposaur today." she stated pulling out the hoodie and throwing it to be bed. pulling out some jeans, another pair of boots and a net shirt. "Wooh." she thought as she started to change into her new selection.

With that she walked to the classroom, again hearing all the strange comments they had to throw at her. 'So intriguing~' she thought before she strode right into the classroom, seeing the woman that attacked her earlier. She sat down two seats away from her. Her eyes slowly moved towards her, showing her exhaustion before gave a chipper smile. She heard the class starting to gossip about what happened last night, Ultaria appearing pleased by this. Leria seemed injured, the girl spoke. "Rough night?" she asked Leria, her eyes still forward with a grin on her face.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Company: The classmates
Situation Relishing the gossip
Mood: Pleased
Out of Condoms:

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

Looking over Leria noticed Ultaria sitting a few sets from her. Laughing Leria rubbed the back of her head before wincing. "Yeah kinda, worth it though." Reaching into her bag she pulled out the golden urn and slid it across the table to the neon colored girl. "I wanted to apologize about last night, I snapped into something I can't even explain. And I was harsh on your right off the bat." Looking at the urn she noticed faint little engravings in it. "I got it on the mission last night, no worries, there's no body in it. Just colorful candies." Looking at the remaining objects in her bag she slumped down a little hoping their receptions would get there quickly. She wasn't quite sure how long she was going to be able to hold out with the blood lost.

User Image

User Image

Trash Garbage

User ImageI нєαя |v ፀ i ር є ѕ| ιη тнє αιя. . .
XXXXXXXI нєαя тнєм LӨЦD αη∂ ©ⓛⓔⓐⓡ. . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXтєℓℓιηg ME тσ ℓιѕtєη. . .
XXXXXXXsɹǝdsıɥʍ ιη му єαя. . .
ṉ.ø.τ.h.ï.ṉ.ģ ¢αη { ς ⊕ m p α r ε
}
I JUST ⓦⓐⓝⓣ TO LIƧƬΣП!!

۞Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek۞

ElfríєdєXXAєhrєnthαlXThe Recurve BowXXXXXXXXX
School clothes
        Situation: Breakfast!
        Mood: indifferent
        Thoughts: Leria, Leria Leria.
        Company: students I don't know. . .and a student I can't seem to avoid.
        What song's repeating? Unique-Jedborg

User Image
                                        She was lulling to sleep until she heard the name Ultaria. 'Hmmm. . .' she remembered that Arashi was angry beforehand at the girl but she thought nothing of it. She then lulled herself back to sleep.

The next morning she was up and taking the clothing to the bathroom with her, she wasn't really paying attention if Syn was still there but she didn't want to take any risks. The shower was long, the dry off was long, the preparing for the day was even longer. Elfriede was high maintenance, in fact high maintenance is an understatement. she stepped out of the bathroom and looked around, her eyes narrowed only slightly as she started walking down the halls. She was listening talk about what happened last night. Her eyes widened when she heard far more than once that Leria was the cause of the bloodied Ultaria. 'Well someone needs to sort out some issues.' she thought as she continued to walk.

She couldn't believe that Leria did it, but she did at the same time. Leria did show an unneeded hatred towards the woman, but it was alright since people aren't going to like each other all the time anyway. She was wearing a sweatshirt again, a black and gray one in fact with dual tone shorts accompanied by holey tights. She made her way into the cafe, her eyes locked onto a woman for some strange reason but she shook it off. Her eyes seemed to keep wandering over towards her. 'What the hell?!' she thought before shaking her gradient tresses. She only acquired an orange, walking towards the girl and sat down next to her. "I apologize but is this seat taken. . .?'" she asked, the temperature at the table dropping drastically.

Her eyes remained locked onto her before she then averted them and started to peel her orange slowly. She didn't understand what was going on with her, but she only assumed that it was some strange reaction to seeing her. There had to be something that was making her stay around her, but what?

ElfríєdєXXAєhrєnthαlXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Trash Garbage

User Image

I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtσ thís { ï ṉ τ ε ṉ τ ï ø ṉ α l l ÿXXD.Σ.Я.Λ.П.G.Σ.D } rhчthm WE mαdє!

Her eyes moved towards something being slid across the table, the girl was apologizing but Ultaria didn't understand. "Apologizing~? What are you talking about I had fun yesterday." she stated quite honestly before a smile appeared on her face. "But if that's what you want to do I forgive you~" she said before giving her a thumbs up. It was obvious this girl was used to being beaten up like that quite alot, also the fact that she didn't fight back was what made the situation look terrible on Leria's end. Her slender fingers wrapped around the urn, examining it as she listened to what Leria said. "Also you weren't harsh at all, you were like everyone else. . . Except Arashi that is." she stated before her eyes locked onto the urn, she knew she shouldn't have been thinking about walking around and taking missions, but the adrenaline was just too much for her to pass up. She only hoped that Arashi would at least be her weapon for one mission so she could prove or disprove the connection that they had.

She looked Leria's direction and grinned. "You went by yourself? I thought I was the only person that did that." she laughed before sliding the object back. "You aren't too bad of a hit either~" she added with a giggle. The sounds behind them only became louder, were the people surprised that Ultaria didn't care? Of course not, it was the fact that Leria apologized was what probably had them in an uproar. "Speaking of Arashi I have to give him this." she stated pulling a wallet of money. "You see I bloodied his clothes and room up, so I figured I'd pay him back right?" she asked Leria with her oddly happy smile, though the woman she was talking to had tried to kill her the previous evening.

Situation talking to Leria
Out of Condoms:

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

Looking at the money Leria gave a shrug of her shoulders and was happy that the girl wasn't too upset with her, though she knew a pay back was coming her way. "Yeah... I wanted to apologize to him too so..." Reaching into her bag she pulled out one of the jars and showed it off to the girl. "I figured this would help out a little bit seeing how we do have to collect 99 of the damn things to get them to a holy weapon status..." With that Leria placed the jar back into her school bag and leaned against the desk. "So how much s**t do you think I'm going to get into from the teacher for attacking you last night?" Looking at the girl from the corner of her eyes she flashed a small grin knowing it was going to be pretty bad. "As for going out on my own, I don't plan on wielding a weapon until I can handle my emotions. Here I thought I had but apparently not after last night. I just don't get it, I handled Elfy just fine on our first mission." Leria looked troubled as she placed her head in her hands, maybe it was because she had cross wield.

User Image

User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image

I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtσ thís { ï ṉ τ ε ṉ τ ï ø ṉ α l l ÿXXD.Σ.Я.Λ.П.G.Σ.D } rhчthm WE mαdє!

Her eyes looked at the jar and grinned. "I know about the soul thing~ It's rather annoying if you ask me. I mean once you give them to a weapon. . .you can't really get it back." she stated, she had given souls to plenty of weapons, but what did that do? she had partial weapons scattered about. She let out a sigh then perked up again hearing Leria speak. "I dunno really. Probably as much s**t as I'm gonna get for not defending myself~I can't go crazy all the time now can I?" she stated as she tilted her head side to side. "It shouldn't be too bad, I mean you're still in school right? Hell, I give you props for doing what majority of this school wants to do to me~" she joked as her head stopped moving.

Elfriede. . .The ice box!' Ultaria gave a grin. "Is she ranged? cross wielding isn't the best thing to do~" she explained to her as her head continued to tilt again. Oddly her color choices on clothes this time around didn't make her a complete technicolor mess, just a partial one. "That Technicolor line you had was priceless~I never thought of it that way" she laughed not at all offended by the insults that Leria had thrown at her. Then the crazy wielder came up with an idea. "You know we should totally go on a mission together." she stated before messing with her lip jewelry. "You know since we're both really good wielders it should be easy~" Ultaria nearly sung, "That could be our punishment anyway~" she said with a boisterous laugh, not minding at all if that was what she was to do with Leria.

Situation talking to Leria
Out of Condoms:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items