Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image

||: Location :Classroom: ||~||: Company :Xavier: ||~||: Thoughts :...: ||~||: Song :Discotheque: ||~|||: Jessie's Outfit :Barbie!
||: Location :Classroom: ||~||: Company :Jessie: ||~||: Thoughts :Aging...it's a posion: ||~||: Song :Just like you: ||~|||: Xavier's Outfit :X-avier

User Image

Once the classroom had emptied itself Jessie turned to Xavier with her hands on her hips and a mean look on her face, her eyes staring daggers. Xavier leaned up against the wall of the back office which of course was decked out in all pink for her personal taste. "You mind telling me what that was all about? You know that's against school rules to place a child in danger like that and attack them on the spot. This is not a great way to start off the school year. They're going to fire us for sure. The only thing that we have going for us is the fact that we're members of the concuil and old members at that." The small blonde woman watched the bony man shrug at her words before looking as though she had struck a nerve in him when she mentioned age. "Is that what that all about?! You're attacking that poor girl because of what her father has done?" The small woman looked horrified as she shook her head causing her blonde curls to bouce and brush against her cheeks. "I can't believe you! That has nothing to do with her and she appears to like him as much as a small child likes a dead puppy." Jessie quickly walked over to Xavier was, he still seemed unphased about everything. "I've had enough of this attitude of yours. If you're going to be this way then I don't want to be in this form." Apparently that had struck a cord in the man because he quickly went on the defensive and threw his bone hands up in the air. It was too late and Jessie was on him. Reaching out with her pale hand she grabbed his before closing her eyes and chanting softly under her breath. Slowly a circle of white glowing light flooded at her feet and lit the room in an holy presence. The light crept up the walls and twirled through her hair causing it to float around her in mid-air. Meanwhile the light hissed as it touched Xavier and dark smoke began to mist off of him in the same locations. He was cursing under his breath as he tried to rip his hand free but it was no use, the girl's hold was like a vice grip. It took a little bit of a struggle but he finally managed to break free of her, just in time in his opinion. "What the hell is wrong with you?! You know what that does and who the ******** cares whether or not I have a problem with the girl. She's his child and I'm sure that he doesn't want something to happen to his precious little flesh and blood." As Xavier spoke his voice slowly started to show more emotion and didn't seem quiet so ageless, in fact it seemed a little youthful. The skull of his face cracked down the middle and along the cheek bone causing him to wince and feel like he was sufficating. Reaching up he ripped it free feeling flesh under it and a few strands of blonde hair. Turning away he cursed and threw his hand into the wall in the form of a fist causing a lovely new hole. Meanwhile Jessie stood looking more annoyed as her eyes narrowed on her partner. Her blonde locks were darker in color and no longer curled so perfectly like a child's did. Now they were more messy and curved slightly with her face while her hand were skeletal like the rest of Xavier. She lifted her hand into the sky as she recalled a few painful memories before quickly shoving her hand into her pocket feeling the pink fabric between her bony fingertips. "You think if he honestly cared about her she wouldn't have those hands of hers? You saw them Xavier and there's been roamer going around about them. Someone isn't born with mecha-hands and it's not something someone generally signs up for as a funzie idea. It's not an enjoyable process." Where Xavier's voice had become more youthful Jessie's had aged a little bit. Her body standing as about a 25ish woman with bright pink eyes that darkened towards the edges. They showed a power and wrath along with the knowledge of the ages. Watching Xavier throw a punch into the wall made her grin a cat like grin as she perched onto the back desk and looked at him. "You know I miss your little human moments. I don't understand why you insist on keeping me in that childish body. Sometimes I wonder if it's just so you can hide all of your feelings. You're a bitter old man Xavier and believe it or not, no one likes it. Trust me, it's radiating off of the children." With that the man turned and looked at her, his one human eye glowing a bright purple as the same color slowly started to grow as an orb in his skeletal eye socket. "Like me? Who the ******** cares if they ******** like me?! I'm a holy weapon and a teacher Jessie. My job is to make sure that their asses are safe and that they're learning something around this ******** s**t hole. Something you never did back in our school days." The man pointed a flesh covered hand at her which was only batted away but her skeletal one moments later. She looked like it was insulting but not in a completely appauling manner, more along the lines as it was in her way and she wasn't in the mood for it. "Psh, school days. You know I didn't have to pay attention because I already had the background of fighting in my blood. We both did Xavier or do you forget? Ironic if you did seeing how you're the one that's trying to shadow those memeries from my mind and not yours," there was a slight distaste in Jessie's voice as she pulled herself up from the desk and looked over her shoulder towards the door. "This is going to have to wait. We have company," with that Jessie twirled around and made her way for the teacher's door back into the classroom. As she got there she felt that Xavier wasn't moving. "You can either join me and see who the hell is outside of the classroom or you can rot away in here. I don't care, all I know is that the second choice isn't humanily possible for us so I'd assume you'd get bored and pick opition one at some point so why not do so now." With that she closed the door behind her before quickly pacing across the classroom and over to the main door. Reaching out she opened it having a blank expression on her face seeing a woman and a man standing in front of her, one smelling of witch while the other of holy weapon. She arched an eyebrow for a moment wanting to make a sassy comment about witches but decided against it and instead placed a smile on her face. "The name is Jessie, what can I asist you two with?" She waited for an answer as she felt Xavier leave the teacher's room and make his way across the room as well and towards the door way. The smile on her face grew even wider and cunning as she mentally marked a 1 on her chart of who's winning, Xavier or Jessie, currently she was.

User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image
I wíll вє αвlє tσ ƧHӨW чσu thє τ.h.ï.ṉ.ģ.ṡ ín whích чσu cαnnσt ⓢⓔⓔ. . ..
I wíll вє αвlє tσ ƧHӨW чσu thє τ.h.ï.ṉ.ģ.ṡ ín whích чσu cαnnσt ⓢⓔⓔ. . .XXX
I wíll вє αвlє tσ ƧHӨW чσu thє τ.h.ï.ṉ.ģ.ṡ ín whích чσu cαnnσt ⓢⓔⓔ. . .XXXXXX

OKekkyukeNαṡτυṉÿεOOЯεṉģεOOKαøṉαṡhï

The two stood there and argued at the door like idiots. ”Really are you kidding me? It’s not like it’s all too ba–“ he was hushed by a finger, the near supersonic hearing catching what was on the other side of the door. Haseo crossed his arms and the two started mouthing a conversation, mostly just throwing insults back and forth about her hushing him. Natty threw her arms up as they continued this silent mouthing. . .somehow the two understanding exactly what the other was saying. both of them finally stopped when Haseo gave the classic upset man face. His cheekbones visible as his brow lowered. . .this being the signal he had given up arguing with a woman more than old enough to be his grandmother. The two straightened themselves up as the door opened, literally looking like a college kid with his younger sister. Natty seeming to not care about the pink attire while Haseo’s single eye started to twitch; the pupil constricting in horror at the horrendous sight. He then squinted and noticed a fellow holy weapon showing up and just decided to focus on that . . . man in front of him. His shorter body due to the change upset him, him losing about five inches in height but gained further potency in strength. He looked at the half skeletal faced man with the face of ‘why the ******** is she wearing that much pink’ being displayed in this single expression. The raven haired Nastunye looked at the woman and gave a slight bow, ”Hello, we just came back from a council meeting. . .we were teaching this class in place of Reaper. . .Well, we just came to check on that class to see if they placed someone here to fill in. . .” Haseo then leaned forward with his hands pocketed in his skeleton outlined hoodie. ”Let me tell you about that s**t.” It came out of his mouth with a near devilish grace. ”They call us up there to talk about “Oh no you can’t do something dangerous to help a student” bullshit, not our fault that the fantastical f*****t Uriel has a haphazard of a daughter with a punkass weapon.” he said flatly as Natty seemed to have her feathers slightly ruffled in response, her expression reading such. Luckily, Haseo didn’t go into any detail. . .yet. ”So she’s in the med room dying or some s**t, we go ask someone for answers that they don’t want us talking to. Ohhhh but I know we’d hear the damn fairy rear its ugly head if something like that happens. Anyway, how was the class today? Any little ******** in there?.” Haseo liked to talk. . .Too much. He was one that really could care less about this thing called a filter. Did he dislike Leria? Not at all; he was just saying it like it was, he more or less hated her weapon that lacked a d**k as far as he was concerned. He finally put his hand out in order for it to be shaken. ”Name’s Haseo.” Natty looked at the woman before her and gave a small uncomfortable smile. ”My name is Nastunye.” It was strange enough that a weapon was partnered with a witch. . .that somehow could successfully make a holy weapon. She gave a sigh of exhaust, finally deciding to just go along with it. ”What he meant is that the council persists with its illogical behavior. The others that agree with us. . .sit quiet like cowardly hounds, the two that agreed with us fully withdrew themselves.” Haseo made a simple noise similar to the one Raphi made in the class. ”Tch– You act like they were stupid to leave the council, like hell anyone would wanna be part of those prudish hunks of s**t.” he said all too casually. Natty just closed her eyes as Haseo continued, the immense power he received from becoming a holy weapon not at all changing his monstrously crude attitude. ”They act like we’re here to be all buddy buddy s**t with students. Most of them are ******** retarded and our goal is to not let them hop out there like idiots and get themselves killed, NOT make sure they’re pleased with our behavior.” Natty squeezed the bridge of her nose with her thumb and pointer finger. She literally just waited for him to finish as he wasn’t one to just stop. ”Anyway now that that spiel’s over. How are you two?” He asked with a slightly brighter subject. Natty stood there for a moment then looked back up before locking eye contact with Xavier, the heliotrope orbs just blankly staring before they went between the two, Haseo now leaning on the door frame with his signature ‘I’m about to be a jerk and not give a single damn’ face on.

KekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoes
Location :: Academy | With :: Haseo, Jessie. . .Xavier? | Mood :: blah | Music :: Natty:Brightdown/Haseo: I Am All of Me | Clothing :: Natty / Haseo | Insanity Percentage :: 4%

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Victor Syrus

So far, the drive was going pretty well. Everyone seemed to be going a bit over the speed limit, but Victor stopped worrying about that a long time ago. Looking in the rearview mirror, he noticed Ultaria's car swerve a little. Luckily, she got back to driving normally soon enough. He looked back towards Elfriede when she started talking. "G-good idea. I'm sure we should be able to cover every one... I hope..." He wasn't entirely sure, though he probably could. His targeting skills were pretty good. His partner seemed pretty certain, so he felt relieved. He gave a small smile and looked back at the road for a little while, noticing the sped up a little. He had decided not to put too much thought into worrying about the mission for now, but that was difficult. He always felt worried about things. Their last mission seemed like one of the easy ones judging by the other missions he saw on the board. Yet, Elfried was still injured and hospitalized. This mission was obviously more dangerous. They had a safer job than the others, but who knows what kind of unexpected things could happen? The worry on Victor's face disappeared as he realized he was thinking too much about it. He facepalmed. "Nope... shouldn't worry..." He glanced at Elfriede, seeing she was spacing out. "U-um... are you okay...?"

Dapper Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image

||: Location :Classroom: ||~||: Company :Xavier, natty, haseo: ||~||: Thoughts :He's ******** charming: ||~||: Song :Discotheque: ||~|||: Jessie's Outfit :Barbie!
||: Location :Classroom: ||~||: Company :Jessie, natty, d**k: ||~||: Thoughts :Smart mouth: ||~||: Song :Just like you: ||~|||: Xavier's Outfit :X-avier

User Image

Jessie stood listening to Haseo has thought it was the dullest thing that she could have been told. She didn't care about what the council had to say though she was on it. As long as she was in this age she had a bitter sweet feeling towards it. When it came to the kids emotions she figured that had to count a little bit. I mean after all who the hell is going to want to attend a class and listen to a teacher that they didnt like or if the teacher didnt like them. She eyes Haseo making a mental note to not let him do any sort of one on one time with the students. As for Uriel while she felt the same way towards him, as a member of the council she really shouldn't let me just walk around talking like that. If there's anything that she'd learned through her decades it was that words killed more than wars and was generally what caused them. "If you mean students then yes they showed up. Xavier made sure of it. Actually you just missed them or perhaps saw them in the parking lot. They were told to choose a mission and stay the hell out of the medical wing. It will be interesting to see which students can manage this and which can't seeing how apparently Ms. Daniela has already been on her death bed according to your story." The thought brought no alarm to Jessie in fact she spoke about it dryly, she'd seen people die, it was natural. "I do hope that you find a better attitude towards them though. They need some serious shaping up and Xavier as well as myself wasn't original signed up to teach this class." A grin formed to the blonde woman's lips. "We just got called in to replace the teachers that have gone missing for this class. I do believe that we'll be staying around to see how this all pans out though." She let her bright pink eyes fall on Haseo, "Plus your attitude is entertaining to say the least. Reminds me of Xavier before he faced World War 1." Shifting her attention away from Haseo she looked to Xavier who was grimacing at her. Smiling she wiggled her fingers in a 'hi' manner while giggling under her breath realizing she was being abit of a b***h. It came with the bitterness though and Haseo was a bit of a d**k. She was thinking of giving him a run for his money. "So seeing how the students are gone feel free to do some catching up of your own personal beings. You two look different from what I was told and I smell a fresh holy weapon." Jessie took a step back offering the classroom to their visitors before realizing the amount of pink she had added in her childish form. "Excuse the mess. It seems in my childish state I went a little over board." The blonde woman gave a small grin before walking down the stairs towards the teacher's desk at the bottom of them where the chalk board was at. Getting to it she pulled out the chair and lounged in it lazily while eying Xavier. The man looked at her with an annoyed expression to his human portion of his face. The look make the girl grin with cat like eyes that said 'please, speak your mind in front of the guest.' The motion coming across clear to him and clearly making him even more annoyed. The man stomped down the stairs and shot daggers at the woman not caring if the witch and the d**k followed him. It's not so much that he was hostel towards the woman but more so by the man. He was too much like Xavier when it came to the bitterness, it was too bad that they were more than likely going to clash. He was the kind of guy that the girls would fall over themselves for, meanwhile Xavier was the kind the children ran screaming from. The whole manner was annoying and with his new human self showing it only ampified and frustrated him even more. What was worse was that Jessie was poking at it as much as she could. This was another reason he tried keeping her as a child, she was a bit of a b***h when she wanted to be, which was generally 95% of the time towards him.

User Image

Knight

User Image

Thoughts:(Are we there yet)~Location:(car)~Company:(Leria, Anna)~Soul Count:20

User Image

Marik frowned slightly as she spoke of Xavier. He called her out and attacked her all based on the premise that she is Uriel's daughter, and he wouldnt even let her wield me..which is total bullshit i am tired of getting left out by the teachers, she is not going to get into another fight with out me there to back her up and keep her going. He smiled to himself as he looked over to her. He stared at her blankly for a moment after she laughed out loud in the silence. He laughed at her hard seeing her face flush red. Trying to calm down he took sharp breaths unable to cease his laughter. "Did you really just do that?" He smiled at her happily. "That was awesome was the conversation with your self at least good?" He jabbed her softly with his elbow as he spoke still chuckling to himself. "Are we there yet..i wanna get this thing on the go, i want you to wield me again in actually combat, come on lets kick some a** Leria!" He was enthusiastic and bouncing in his seat again smiling at her as he zoned out and into his own thoughts again. i wanna go kick the ******** outta clockwork critters, they will burn or melt or cut or what ever i know that we can tear anything apart as long as we are together..all three of us. He came back into reality still smiling at her he winked for a second and laughed to himself as she had poking fun at her again he stuck his tongue out."Come on are we there yet?"

User Image

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

||:Location:Mission: North/Street: ||-||:Company:Marik/the Team: ||-||:Thoughts:It's like a child!: ||-||:Song:I'm Alive: ||-||:Clothing:One Way: ||

User Image

Leria thought about pulling the car over as Marik mentioned the game of 'are we there yet.' It made her cringe slightly as Anna perked up and didn't know anything about the game. Clearly she was having a childish moment as she leaned forward towards the crystal and started taunting as well. "Yeah Leria, are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? I wanna kill things. Are we there yet?" Leria's hands gripped the steering wheel more as she tried not to scream at the both of them. She was about to when Marik elbowed her and she swirved a little not expecting it. That was the last straw as he sat laughing to himself over her out burst and then his little game. "The conversation is terrible. You've got her doing it now too! You two are kind of like children only I can smack the s**t out of you and not get thrown into child's services." She heard a burst of laughter in her head coming from Anna as the woman poked the crystal causing a finger to come through the crystal around Leria's necklace. It shook a small 'no no' at Marik before disappearing back into the crystal. "Not my fault, he started it. I have to say though, if you are going to beat him for it I'm going to keep bugging you. The only bummer is that I don't think that you're going to hold true on that deal. In all honesty I'm just getting restless. I wanna go do something fun! I'm sorry but video game violence only goes so far." Snapping her fingers Anna formed a bean bag in front of the crystal that was gold in color, snow still falling from the sky around her as she looked painfully bored out of her mind. "Look, both of you," Leria started, "It's kind of day light so I can only drive so fast and the mission is a bit of a ways away. You would think that if it was closer to the city we would have done something about it sooner or local cops would have been on the case. They're not though and we haven't so it's going to take a little bit of time. I would worry less on the state of us getting there and more with what's going to happen when we get there. We have a large group which is good to make sure that no one really gets hurt and that the mission goes smoothly. At the same time though that's more people to be aware of. We can just go running in there swinging, we could hurt a friend and we also need to keep an eye on them and make sure that they fair well. The point of Xavier's assignment is to keep out of the medical wing." Looking over the road Leria found the exit she was looking for and took it. The northern freeway that they were taking swirled in a small off ramp and shot off into becoming a second freeway that took them towards the west. "From the looks of things we're maybe 15 minutes away. Also I can't open up Frankie because I wanna make sure that Elfy and Ultaria are keeping up with us." She said matter of factly before shooting Marik a look. "So keep your pants on." She let her eyes drift over him from head to toe for a moment before shaking her head, rolling her eyes and turning her attention back towards the road. She was ready to be there and out of the car before she had the urge to reach over and strangle the hell out of him.
15 minutes later
Looking around Leria watched as the freeway slowly started to die out and the road funneling into a small street that weaved in and out of small small towns. She looked around watching them appear, and disappear in the blink of an eye. Coming up to a T stop Leria looked up and down it watching that the pavement road stopped and both were gravel. She swore knowing that there was going to be a new scratch somewhere on the fresh paint job but the time this mission would be over. Looking at the two roads the car sat in idol before she finally picked one and turned down it. She ran the car slowly at first hearing rocks tink under the wheels and up into the wheel wells. Each one made her cringe before finally she thought '******** it' and opened the car up more. The increase in speed only enough caused less rocks to clink around in the wheel wells and instead just shot out from under the wheels behind her. Looking into the rear mirror she prayed it didn't ******** up which ever car was behind her. If Elfy or Ultaria was anything like her, their cars were their babies and then need to look brand-spanking-new. Dropping her attention back towards the road Leria looked it over seeing that it started to snake in and out of a forest like setting, at least they were going to get some open air, odd that something like a clock work creature would be out here though. The thought quickly vanished as the weaved around the road a few times through the trees, just like breaking point of an ocean in the horizon the trees were instantly gone, at least sort of. There was nothing left of them but burnt up stumps and brittle twigs along the black ground. Towering ahead of them was a cement building that looked like it had been ran down at one point. Some windows being boarded, others blackened out with paint, most having been broken into. A chimney or two poked out of the building emitting an endless cloud of black smoke. The appearance made Leria frown as she killed the lights on the car leaving them in the late afternoon light. She killed the gas a little bit and let the car coast the rest of the way quietly. Getting a few yards away Leria stopped the car, threw it into park and killed the engine, her eyes glued on the building, or rather factory. "I'm thinking this is the place." She looked over to Marik who was most likely looking out the window before looking into the rear view mirror figuring they should wait for everyone else before heading it. As she scanned the area she heard a voice chime in.
"This place ******** stinks, no wonder the plant life died off." Leria looked down at the crystal knowing that Anna could only see so much and not see the ground around the trees. "Died off? The s**t was burned. More than likely to power the factory." Reaching down she picked up the chain of the necklace and hovered the crystal in the air over the window so that Anna could look out at it. She heard a small noise that she couldn't place was it was, it sounded like a snort or maybe a single laugh. "Not to boast and think that it's awesome but you have to admit, that is kinda smart of them. Hopefully they've made enough to make this fight worth wild to me." Leria looked at the crystal in confusion before shaking her head. "Worth wild to you? Look I know that I said you could share the body but you don't do well in fights. I'm going to need you but I'm keeping most of the control to make sure you don't go heading into the city to continue your little rampage." She felt a shift in the crystal as ice formed around it. Apparently Anna didn't like that comment. "Hey look! That wasn't my fault. You fully released me in the body during that moment. I will admit I have a bit of a killing problem but I'm not going to go out of my way to slaughter something that isn't worth half of my time." Leria shook her head at Anna before hearing a heavy sigh from the woman. "Fine! You can keep control over the body for the most part. I'm just staying, this is going to be just as much my fight as it is your so I suggest you stay on your toes. I have my inner demons because of Uriel and even the madness is overwhelming for myself. Just try and keep it tame and I'll do the rest." Leria could feel the woman waiting with a small grin to her face before she finally nodded her head in agreement and looking at the crystal. "Fine but if this goes horribly wrong then you're not going to get to fight again." The crystal sparked to life and started to tremble in Leria's hand with excitement. "Deal! Anna sung before projecting her soul closer to Leria's. The body filling with energy from the two girls and radiating some serious heat. "For starters we need to do something about your clothing. That's great and all that you got weapons but a bra isn't the smartest thing to be walking into a fight in." Leria looked herself over from head to toe before realizing that Anna had a point. Sighing heavily she opened the car door, pulled the keys out of the ignition and stepped out of the car and into the cold. Walking around the car and to the trunk she slipped the car key in, popped the trunk and began digging around a few things she had placed in it. Coming across some things that her and Anna mentally agreed on she began changing figuring if she had to wait for people, she might as well be productive in the process.

User Image

User Image

Trash Garbage

XXXXXXX ¢αυgнт вєтωєєη σηє тнι¢к ℓιηє. . .ι ¢αη ηєνєя ѕєє ιη тнє ∂αяк
¢αη уσυ ѕєє αт αℓℓ . . . ¢αη уσυ ѕєє AT ALL؟!XXXXXXX
XXXXXXXтнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ ιѕ ǝpısdn uʍop!
ℓιкє α ηιgнт αт тнє в.ι.z.z.α.я.σXω.σ.я.ℓ.∂'ѕXѕ.у.м.ρ.н.σ.η.уXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXѕтαяιηg αт тнєѕє ƒα¢єѕ. . . TORN ƒяσм αℓℓ тнєѕє ρℓα¢єѕ
XXXXXXXтнαт ι ωση'т Σ V Σ Я gσ!

xxxxxxxxxxxЯαρhïεɾxx&xxӃιякαяσηυѕxxOphitε

Company:Trevor and Serenity
Attire: Raphier and Kirkaronus
On Repeat: Both: Badbye
Out of Condoms:

The sight of candy made her nearly leap out of the seat. ”Ooooh!” she unwrapped the sugary delight and popped it in her mouth, but she decided to chew it and swallow it. Now a large fanged smile was on her face listening to him speak. The candy worked to an extent as she was LISTENING to someone. Then he asked her a good question and she simply answered. . .in her terms it was simple. ”Well. . .” she started to fiddle her thumbs a little bit as she thought about it. ”I really don’t separate from him now that I think about it. We always stay together. It’s mostly because the only friends we really have are each other.” she gave a small frown, but not in a bad way. It was a drag that it was literally the truth though. ”I guess it’s my turn to ask you a question. . .well there are so many questions! Um.” she sat there for a moment thinking of one as Raphi’s eye slowly cracked open and shifted to look at the mirror. . .to where Trevor would see it if he took another look into it. This eye displayed ‘Do anything and I guarantee you’ll be eating your food from a feeding tube.’ Raphi may have seemed like he wasn’t too fond of Kira’s company, but she was still his younger sister and best friend. His eye slowly closed again, but how long had he been awake? That was a mystery within itself, but he was really awake for about fifteen minutes. ”OH! I know! How old are you and when is your birthday?” it was an innocent enough inquiry, mostly because she wanted to know more about the person that was going to be wielding her that day. She didn’t see Raphi at all staring in the mirror mostly because she wasn’t paying attention to it in the first place, for all it mattered. . .Raphi was asleep to her though he wasn’t anymore. Just listening. The twin with a serial killer disposition was only watching out for his sibling, though for Trevor the consequences would be dire if he were to try anything in the male's presence. 'The gall of some people.' The weapon thought with his eyes closed, though his ears were honed in on their conversation; waiting for a reason to literally rip Trevor's face off.

Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Knight

User Image

Thoughts:(Are we there yet)~Location:(car)~Company:(Leria, Anna)~Soul Count:20

User Image

Marik grinned as she spoke to him. "But but you dont wanna smack me.." He blew her a kiss playfully. "..you love me." He smiled wide and laughed. He stared at the crystal as Anna poked through it just seemed creepy like a horror movie and it gave him the chills as he thought about it. He listened as she explained why the mission was so far way it made sense to him but it was still boring as ******** to wait while she drove, at least she was moving fast that made the trip a little easier. "Keep out of the medical wing..psh good luck none of us exactly have a track record for sating safe ya know. I think it is a accomplishment if none of us die or are seriously maimed." He chipped up as she said the place was only fifteen minutes away, that was good news and only excited him more. "I have always kept my pants on thank you with the one exception when you tore them off." He turned red and frowned at her again playfully. The fifteen minutes was excruciating for him, the ride had taken forever but now that he new he was so close it made the time seem even closer. He snickered as he watched her tweak over the small rocks chipping and scratching the car. she is probably going to get a new paint job again as soon as we get back home..silly girl i know what she is thinking." Suddenly the trees where gone the ground was burnt and blackened the whole place looked like a scar on the earth it looked horrible and unnatural. holy s**t what happened around here how could anyone do this it is just insane, all those trees all that life living in the area destroyed by fire. He frowned as he thought about it about the destructive nature of his own element, he thought about what the skeleton man said about them all being killers no better then the things they fought. He sighed as the car came to a stop in the ruined place and looked over as Leria seemed to be off in her own world with Anna again. This whole place is depressing..i have a overwhelming feeling of wrongness from this place. He oppened the door and stepped out into the ash covered ground leaving Leria in the car. He took a deep breath smelling and tasting the soot and smoke in the air. Looking around at the burnt mess he began to feel angry as he balled his fists. Fire only destroys..it just takes life, look at this place... He growled to himself angrily and kicked a stump hard watching the brittle burnt wood break way at the force of his foot. He turned around as he heard the car door open and shut as Leria made her way to the back of the car and open the trunk. He looked over seeing her begin to dress again and he turned around his face flushing red again. "Sorry..i uhh didnt realize what you where doing..i uhh didnt see anything by the way." He walked around the car and laid on the warm hood and stretched his arms out facing the sun. i can at least draw some more energy in while we wait for the others chances are she will need it. He focused drawing in the energy from the sun and the warmth of the car building his power and storing it away for when they would need ready to be unleashed.

User Image

User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image
I wíll вє αвlє tσ ƧHӨW чσu thє τ.h.ï.ṉ.ģ.ṡ ín whích чσu cαnnσt ⓢⓔⓔ. . ..
I wíll вє αвlє tσ ƧHӨW чσu thє τ.h.ï.ṉ.ģ.ṡ ín whích чσu cαnnσt ⓢⓔⓔ. . .XXX
I wíll вє αвlє tσ ƧHӨW чσu thє τ.h.ï.ṉ.ģ.ṡ ín whích чσu cαnnσt ⓢⓔⓔ. . .XXXXXX

OKekkyukeNαṡτυṉÿεOOЯεṉģεOOKαøṉαṡhï

Jessie’s reply had Haseo’s full attention, though it didn’t at the same time. He saw the little ******** in the parking lot and could give less than a damn about most of them. . .unless they were female of course. The player refused to just care so dearly for them as his wielder did. That was Natty’s strength as well as weakness, she cared far too much about her students. That was why she did something as foolish as speak to her brother for assistance to save the life of one. She lowered her brow in thought whilst Jessie explained what happened during the class. It was rather important that the two of them listen, but Haseo had this talent of looking as if he was paying attention and really not. His mind was brought back from his thoughts of trying to woo women for his own entertainment, having a better attitude with the students was the first thing that made his mind shut off yet again. . .but not before he said something. ”Yeah. . .I guess I’m entertaining, but we aren’t even the original teachers.” he shrugged. Nastunye nodded in reply to Haseo’s words before completely such a statement. ”The whereabouts of Davis Kaplan are unknown. . .therefore we have taken the position.” she trailed off being her usual socially awkward self. She was like a mom, she was old enough. . .well she was old enough to be Haseo’s grandmother though it looked as if he was her older brother. ”I do appreciate that you will be staying around. . .” it was an honest statement from the witch, who was oddly. . .well a wielder. Her heliotrope gaze floated to the holy weapon Jessie possessed. . .who she also assumed to be named Xavier. Due to the fact she was a witch as well as seen more than her fair share of strange things, his face didn’t bother her in the slightest. In fact it intrigued her though she had no means to ask him anything about it. . .that would be just rude. Instead she gave a smile at him seeing that he was well. . .it was like Haseo but not at the same time. . .mostly because he wasn’t one that talked constantly and. . .well he didn’t prove to be completely crude yet. For some reason she felt it to be more enjoyable to be around someone that didn’t. . .well act like an a*****e all the time. Sure Haseo was her best friend but he was still an a*****e. Haseo sparked up at the words holy and weapon, which was what he became recently. ”Yeah that’s me,” he stated casually with a small smirk across his lips. The room was offered so they went inside, Natty giving a small bow of a thank you as she passed them. Xavier went down the stairs. . .? It was clear to Natty that Xavier wasn’t one to really talk to them, she could practically smell the seething frustration off of him. . .though she wore her emotions on sleeve. She decided to just leave him to his own devices before angering him further. Haseo continued to stand, leaning up against the wall as Natty stood as well. She decided to explain the changes. . .though she felt it should have been kept to herself. ”We took an assignment for the witch war camp in Mali. . .That was the reason we weren’t able to teach our class. We acquired more information needed about their want for the orbs and other artifacts. . .Though Uriel has yet to show his face for a time, I feel he already knows. Aside from that this puts our students in further danger considering the fact that all these items are just in the Academy and some are even in the possession of students.” she explained as Haseo clarified it further, ”Well, yeah It wasn’t too much information but it was enough for us to know that the royal f*****t is hiding something else up his sleeve. . .Anyway, that’s not all too much to worry about for us but it is for the students.” he ran a hand through his hair then flashed a smile in Jessie’s direction. Was he choosing now to be flirtatious? Of course not. . .at least not until she changed out of those bright pink clothes. Natty then sighed knowing full well the answer to her next question. ”I apologize for asking this, but were you present during the. . .incident that happened a few days ago?” she asked pertaining to the snafu of students and an assistant teacher losing themselves. . .but she wanted to learn more about Leria and Ultaria’s conditions. Was it simply madness or something far worse? This would be revealed if and only if she were to sit down with the two and ask them herself.

KekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoes
Location :: Academy | With :: Haseo, Jessie. . .Xavier? | Mood :: blah | Music :: Natty:Brightdown/Haseo: I Am All of Me | Clothing :: Natty / Haseo | Insanity Percentage :: 4%

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Victor Syrus

As they continued driving, Victor noticed something about the surrounding area. All the trees and the ground were scorched. It was pretty obvious their targets did this. Fire wasn't good. "E-elfriede... I-I think we're close." Soon enough, they reached a large, seemingly abandoned factory. This would be the place. So someone was building murderous clockwork machines in here. It's not like anyone would check around a creepy run-down factory like this. In fact, he was starting to get a horror vibe out of this. Seeing Marik and Leria appeared ready, he looked at his partner. "R-read t-to go?" He himself needed a moment to breathe. The emptyness and silence of the place scared him. Feeling reasonably prepared, he opened the door and stepped outside, only to start coughing. Ash was fresh in the air. "O-ow... sorry. I-I inhaled it..." He coughed a little more before settling his throat. "I-I'm okay..."

Trash Garbage

xxxxxxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xx

xxxxxxxxxx ⇣ HIT THE SIDEWALK! AND TH⇣S ⇣S HOW ⇣T STARTS!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhídє ín α rαíncσαt whєn thíngs αrє fαllíng αpαrt
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                cαusє sσσnєr σr lαtєr thís ís вσund tσ stσp

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Uℓтαяια Λርርєረለ Яєνηιℓ & Elfríєdє Ӄαтαяιηα Aєhrєnthαl

The vehicle came to a stop beside Elfriede’s though the engine was killed she stared off into space. . .it being obvious what she was doing. The cathedral was empty as usual. . .there being a pew with an Éclaire seated at it, she was kicking her feet in a childish manner whilst speaking. ’You know I might have to help you today whether you like it or not.’ she said flatly with her eyebrow arched in a suspicious manner. Ultaria sighed and just went along with it, waving her hand nonchalantly. ’Yes, Yes I already know. . .’ she trailed off with a frown. ’Well I’m hungry. . .How about you eat one for me? I don’t need that many. . .like that hungry hippo of a weapon you have.’ Ultaria wasn’t really there as this conversation continued. ’And what part of that is benefitial to me?’ she asked with a glower. ’Well me not taking over your body and just getting it myself? How does that sound to you. . .?’ Ultaria narrowed her eyes leaning on the church pew. Éclaire poked her on the nose and stood up with a yawn and stretch. ’How about you go back to your friends~ they must be dying to take this mission.’ Ultaria literally jumped into reality, her eyes shifting to look at Arashi though she was probably staring off like an idiot for about five minutes. Ultaria hopped out without a care in the world waltzing herself straight over to the group. ”Well. . . I guess that we should be fine. . .Did they have any additional information about the mission?” she asked breaking the already awkward silence. There was Victor holding a bow that she assumed to be Elfriede and literally poked it with her index finger. ’Nifty.’ Her finger retracted when her attention went back to Leria. ”I’m ready how about you guys?” she asked stretching her back with a large smile forming on her face.

Ξ Ξ Ξ

Elfriede turned her head to look a Victor as she nodded casually. She came to a stop seeing Marik and Leria, her eyes locked onto Leria as she killed the engine. ”Of course I’m ready.” she told him hopping out of the car and into the eerie area. . .the only sound being the ambient noises that resonated throughout the area. Her mind was racing, the weapon was fully confident of her abilities but something could easily run amuck. . .and looking at their group that was more than likely at this time around. ’Why does this always have to happen.’ she thought with a small frown on her face. She advanced towards the two and awaited for Ultaria and Arashi to show up. ”I do apologize but I prefer to be prepared.” she took Victor’s hand and changed for him to be holding a bow. I really see no point in me being in any other form at the moment. she explained to him. She floated aimlessly in her darkness, knowing exactly what she was going to explain to Victor. ’What I mean to say is someone is going to get hurt regardless in this situation, though that teacher may have stated for us not to. . .it’s pretty much a given considering our group.’ she wasn’t speaking of Victor of course. She spoke of Ultaira and Leria. . .the two ha a track record of getting themselves in the medical ward. ’I assure you however we shall try our best to avoid it by covering for them. . .but anything they attack in close range. . .they’re on their own.’ she explained to them with a small chuckle. She was more so concerned with the other two ‘not so mentally stable’ teams that were with them. . .Leria seemed to not always be there and well. . .Ultaria was just a given. Elfriede and Victor were pretty sane. . .at least from the energy she got from Victor never hinted at it. . .but the other two. . .that was a load of craziness literally fuming off of them. ’Do promise me one thing Victor.’ the voice was solemn. . .and it was going to be something important of course. ’That you will keep a hold of sanity. . .’ It was more of a pleading tone than anything. She desperately wanted to stay the way there were. . .functional AND sane.

Made by Kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek ke
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageLocation: ???
Company: Victor, Arashi, Leria and Marik
Mood: Blah
On Repeat: Elfriede:"The Twisted Emperor ○" Ultaria: F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X.
Attire: Ultaria / Elfriede

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Victor Syrus

Victor looked to the others, seeing everyone was here. Such a big group made this place seem less terrifying. He was a bit surprised when Elfriede turned into a bow this soon, but understood as she explained. I did sound obvious someone would get hurt, but 'considering their group'? He didn't really understand that part too much. He's yet to notice Leria and Ultaria's madness, and thought Leira had dyed her hair to get its new color. He listened again and smiled. "Of course. T-they'll be safe with us. I'm s-sure we won't let too many get close." Victor began swatting some of the lingering ash away from his face before Elfriede caught his attention again. "Hm?" She sounded... worried. What she said confused him. Losing his sanity? Why would that happen? Still, it sounded important, so he smiled warmly and answered. "Okay, I will. I promise."

Enduring Seeker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Serenity Rose
1st year student
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was pulled out of her sleep from the talking Kira. Blinking her eyes to see where they were in the car, it was kind of hard since they were still moving. Reaching up to the ceiling with her limbs she stretched like a cat. Hearing a few of her bones pop from the stretch she sighed in relief. It felt good to pop a few muscles every once and a while and she wished that she would do it more often. Running a hand through her white locks she let her hand untangle the knots that had formed as she was sleeping.

When she had ran her fingers through her hair and she felt that the knots were gone, she looked over to Raphier and had to giggle softly as he was just lying against the seat and giving a murderous look at Trevor through the rear view mirror as he was sleeping. Shaking her head at the thought of seeing the young male attack Trevor, if he was to retort anything negative about Kira, and thought that it would be very interesting to see. Though if getting in a car wreck was part of the plan, she might have to step in and make sure that it wouldn’t happen. Stretching one last time to let her bones creak away, Serenity turned toward the front and looked through the window with her one good eye and watched as the two were conversing together. Leaning to her left she peered over and looked at the time on the stereo. Grumbling about not getting more sleep she smiled through the rear view mirror before laying her head on the cool window once more. “So, how much time do you think we have left?” It was an honest question that only wanted an honest answer.

{{Out Of Chilli: ... }}

Tell my tale to those who ask.
Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good,
And let me be judged accordingly.
The rest... is silence.

Knight

User Image

Thoughts:~(Holy s**t are you kidding me )~Location:(My car)~Company:(Raphi, kira and Serenity )~The sound my wind moves to:(Battle theme)

User Image

He smiled to himself hearing her go on. "So you guys are together all the time..Thats seems...fun." He grinned as he looked into the rear view mirror catching a quick glimpse of the "sleeping" Two. "How old am i? Well i am twenty two and i was born on May eighteenth." "Well its my turn..hmm lets see what do i want to ask you.." He looked over and grinned at her slyly then reverting his eyes to the road. "..So do you ever do anything for..fun?" He winked in the mirror and laughed softy stepping on the petal harder sending them flying through the empty roads. He looked up again in the mirror at Serenity as she spoke. "Ohhh not much longer..maybe another hour..but from the gist i got was we will see it when we get there..i crazy s**t kinda thing you cant miss...so keep your eyes out.." He looked over again at Kira and then quickly at Raphi and back. "I know I will" He smirked to himself and gripped the wheel tighter ready for the fun to begin.

User Image

User Image

Trash Garbage

XXXXXXX ¢αυgнт вєтωєєη σηє тнι¢к ℓιηє. . .ι ¢αη ηєνєя ѕєє ιη тнє ∂αяк
¢αη уσυ ѕєє αт αℓℓ . . . ¢αη уσυ ѕєє AT ALL؟!XXXXXXX
XXXXXXXтнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ ιѕ ǝpısdn uʍop!
ℓιкє α ηιgнт αт тнє в.ι.z.z.α.я.σXω.σ.я.ℓ.∂'ѕXѕ.у.м.ρ.н.σ.η.уXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXѕтαяιηg αт тнєѕє ƒα¢єѕ. . . TORN ƒяσм αℓℓ тнєѕє ρℓα¢єѕ
XXXXXXXтнαт ι ωση'т Σ V Σ Я gσ!

xxxxxxxxxxxЯαρhïεɾxx&xxӃιякαяσηυѕxxOphitε

Company:Trevor and Serenity
Attire: Raphier and Kirkaronus
On Repeat: Both: Badbye
Out of Condoms:

Of course it was fun! Kira tilted her head to the side hearing him repeat the question. . .why on earth would he do that? His answer was logical, leading her to respond. ”Oooh really! May?! Raphi and I are twenty! We’re born in June. . .what’s that sign. . .Oh we’re that thing the Gemini thing! You know the astrological zodiac? We’re the twin thing errr GEMINI but you aren’t. . .You’re the bull Taurus or something! Oooohhhhhh.” she stopped the moment he asked another question. The response of the wink made Raphi growl audibly, he of course still acting like a crocodile. He sat up the same moment Kira started answering the question of what she did for fun, nearly appalled that he would give such a response. ”Well usually I just go around on missions with Raphi! But for fun I like to eat! Especially ice cream! Ooh my favorite flavor is chocolate. Raphi’s is strawberry! Strange right? Well aside from that I do play video games in our room and sometimes Raphi takes me places that I want to go like the pet store, the mall, the toystore, candy store, movies. . .LOTS OF PLACES!” she eventually stopped hearing that they were almost to their location. ”Oh really really really really?!” she asked literally bouncing in the seat. ”Raphi I didn’t know that you were awake! We were playing a game of questions would you like to j-“ ”Non, je préfère arracher mes propres yeux(No, I’d rather tear out my own eyes).” She only stuck her tongue out at her brother’s rather displeasing response.”Oooh my turn!” she put her thumb to her lip as she thought about it. ”Well, When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?” she asked tilting her head slowly like a simpleminded puppy.

Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff