Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Victor Syrus

Victor followed Elfriede on the way to the cars, nodding in agreement to the sniper job. He liked that. Safely picking off enemies from a distance. Then he had to agree with her comment on the teacher. "I-I think you're right. He d-didn't really teach us anything all class... just insulted us over and over again." He sighed. "He r-really didn't hold back much on those insults either... then he called up Leria only to start attacking her. That definately shouldn't be allowed." He didn't really mention Leria's seemingly-metal hand for now. She'll find out soon enough. As they reached the car, he leaned against the car next to her and looked at the others. "Y-yep. Seems we're all ready." He couldn't help but notice Elfriede had a less annoyed expression on her face. She seemed more... cheerful maybe? He couldn't tell, but it made him smile. He still thought about their earlier mission. She had gotten shot, but still seemed to focus on keeping him safe. His face still went red when he thought of it. She didn't even hesitate when that happened... then again, she doesn't seem to hesitate much anyway. Did she do that just because he was her wielder? Maybe, maybe not... He shook his head, figuring he might just be thinking too much on the subject. Seeing the others get in their jeep, he climbed into Elfriede's car and buckled up.

Knight

User Image

Thoughts:~(Whooo i love my Car )~Location:(halls,Parking lot)~Company:(Raphi, kira and Serenity )~The sound my wind moves to:(Battle theme)

User Image

Trevor blinked at Kira. "I slowed down cuz i thought i had won, you know not expecting to see a flying girl." He shook his head playfully at her. He laughed as he saw their reaction to the drive time. "Oh come on it will be fun you two dont look so grim about it, see Kira has the right attitude. Speaking of i am sure you have all sorts of games we can play..thats why i am putting you in charge of entertainment." He got to the driver side and slid intot he seat. "All right lets get the ******** outta here get in the damn car." He waited a moment waiting for every one to get into the car, as soon as the last door closed he ignited the engine letting it roar to life. "God damn i love that sound. Allright every on ready for the six or more hours of fun." He punched it laughing as the wheels squealed burning out. He shot out of the parking lot going much faster then recommend, he blared his horn a few times shooting past the other group. He fly down the street making his way to the highway and then it was a straight shot from there, atleast till they got to the known area then they still had to find the enemy HQ. "So about those games? I am not allowed to sleep so entertain me...please." He looked over and smiled at Kira then drew his eyes back to the road. he looked up at his mirror seeing Raphi and serenity in it. "And like i said no funny business back there, this isnt your car."

User Image

User Image

Enduring Seeker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Serenity Rose
1st year student
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Climbing into the car she let her tired body relax into the cushions. Though it was short lived when Trevor had the bright ideal to slam on the gas and roar out of the parking lot and to the street. Desperately looking for the ‘oh s**t’ handled she hoped he wasn’t this crazy for the whole drive. She managed to buckle up and place her bag at her feet for easy access as Trevor honked his horn to the other vehicle that had some of their classmates in. Watching as they passed them in a blur she turned her head back to Trevor and gave him a glare that he could see through the rear view mirror.

Serenity once again relaxed into the seat as she heard Trevor talking with Kira. Her left eye was slowly closing as exhaustion took a hold of her. Pulling her hair out from its bun, she let the white flocks lay against her shoulders and back. Having it up would bother her if she was to fall asleep. At the moment she was losing that battle to stay awake. If she was aloud a few hours of sleep she would be ready when they got to the designation.

{{Out Of Chilli: ... }}

Tell my tale to those who ask.
Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good,
And let me be judged accordingly.
The rest... is silence.

Trash Garbage

XXXXXXX ¢αυgнт вєтωєєη σηє тнι¢к ℓιηє. . .ι ¢αη ηєνєя ѕєє ιη тнє ∂αяк
¢αη уσυ ѕєє αт αℓℓ . . . ¢αη уσυ ѕєє AT ALL؟!XXXXXXX
XXXXXXXтнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ ιѕ ǝpısdn uʍop!
ℓιкє α ηιgнт αт тнє в.ι.z.z.α.я.σXω.σ.я.ℓ.∂'ѕXѕ.у.м.ρ.н.σ.η.уXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXѕтαяιηg αт тнєѕє ƒα¢єѕ. . . TORN ƒяσм αℓℓ тнєѕє ρℓα¢єѕ
XXXXXXXтнαт ι ωση'т Σ V Σ Я gσ!

xxxxxxxxxxxЯαρhïεɾxx&xxӃιякαяσηυѕxxOphitε

Company:Trevor and Serenity
Attire: Raphier and Kirkaronus
On Repeat: Both: Badbye
Out of Condoms:

Once in the car Raphi activated his ‘special ability’ After two minutes he was asleep. He had this strange ability to sleep anywhere at ANY time he so chose regardless of fatigue level. . .which worked wonders when one had a sibling like Kirkaronus. Kira instead was wide awake and blabbing as usual. The moment he drove past the group, she was waving frantically from the window at Leria and the others. ”Did you know that Leria person and those other girls have really pretty hair?” then from there it was a rant that went to the color of their hair, the length, the style. . .everything. After about five minutes of that her mind hopped back on the hamster wheel of what she was supposed to be doing. ”Questions! Ummm. . . What do you like to do? I mean I really like to go on missions with my brother! Usually we only go placed together because no one really tolerates the both of us but I don’t mind at all, sure Raphi is an a*****e but he’s my brother and I love him. I also like.” She yammered on and on about various things that she liked. Eventually she stopped and started to think. ”What did I ask again. . .OH YEAH! What do you like to do?” she finally repeated after about god knows how long. She then made a smile and looked back to see the other two. ”Raphi does that to mean sometimes. . .I don’t know what it is but I can be talking, and he just go to sleep like that.” she stated with an obvious finger snap. It was rather annoying but she went back to the question. ”Ooooh What do you like to do?!” she asked again tilting her head to the side.

Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

||:Location:Parking lot: ||-||:Company:The team: ||-||:Thoughts:Jeep riding? No!: ||-||:Song:I'm Alive: ||-||:Clothing:One Way: ||

User Image

Leria's cheeks flushed as Marik made a comment about her at least trying to pay attention. He had a point there and she had tried but when you tuned out as much as she had there's not really a way to bullshit your way through it. Seeing the jeep Leria smiled bright at it being thrilled that it was chosen as Ultaria's and Arashi's ride. She was about to make a comment how it didnt fit her just right when she was missing the green hair but Marik had stopped her up as he pulled her towards it and mentioned the back seat. Red flags popped up into her mind as she dug her heels into the ground and stopped them just short of the door. "Oh hell no. We're suppose to be taking different cars for each team and you can bet your a** I'm not gonna miss a chance to drive Frankie around." Leria dropped her hand from Marik's and placed both of the mecha-hands on her hips. "If you wanna ride with them then go for it but like I said, I'm taking Frankie. Besides if she's gonna be going up on the circuit tonight I better make sure she's in racing condition. We did some big changes to her and haven't really taken her out for a real spin." Leria smiled bright thinking of taking the car out and tearing up some pavement. The thought gave her chills and a small shiver. Tapping into Marik's power she sucked some of the heat from him to warm herself up again. The woman becoming hot like a heat lamp for those around her. Looking over the noticed Elfy and smiled sheepishly as she wiggled her fingers at her causing the metal to glimmer slightly. "Sorry queeny." Focusing Leria turned down the heat before leaning into Elfy's car, the seal visible on her arm towards her elbow. "You cool with covering our asses today? I didn't get to find out if you liked being in the middle of a fight or staying high in the hangers." Leria felt bad that she hadnt talked to Elfy since their mission together and a ton had happened since then. On the same hand though Elfy hadn't gone out of her way to look for Leria either, so I guess it was a so-so friendship. With that thought in mind she reached over and ruffled Victor's hair. "I hope you have a good eye Vic." She smiled and laughed as she spoke to him while remembering her ranger days. She wondered after working with Marik for so long if she'd still be a good shot. She'd find out today if it got to that level. With a small sigh she pushed herself off of Elfy's car before giving the door a soft tap with her hand. "Everyone drive safe and don't be afraid to break speed limits. I know I won't." Grinning the red head shoved one of her hands into her pocket while the other waved over her head as she headed towards her new baby of a car. The color scheme now being white with black lines all over it that looked like patches that were meant to look like they were stitched together. Pulling her pocketed hand out her keys jingled as she got to the drivers side, unlocked the door and slipped in.

User Image

User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image
I wíll вє αвlє tσ ƧHӨW чσu thє τ.h.ï.ṉ.ģ.ṡ ín whích чσu cαnnσt ⓢⓔⓔ. . ..
I wíll вє αвlє tσ ƧHӨW чσu thє τ.h.ï.ṉ.ģ.ṡ ín whích чσu cαnnσt ⓢⓔⓔ. . .XXX
I wíll вє αвlє tσ ƧHӨW чσu thє τ.h.ï.ṉ.ģ.ṡ ín whích чσu cαnnσt ⓢⓔⓔ. . .XXXXXX

OKekkyukeNαṡτυṉÿεOOЯεṉģεOOKαøṉαṡhï

The two were again summoned for a meeting with their annoying council. This time around it was far worse, something about Itzaltzu’s presence at the school. ”Do you realize what a danger he is to the academy?! I do understand what the purpose was but both of you could have attempted to stop the situation.” a woman asked her with distaste. ”Excuse me, but I will say it was either that or let the student die. . .and we all know how much you would b***h about that.” she wasn’t herself fully, but the heliotrope eyes would give that away. Haseo stood forward and narrowed his single eye. ”You have to be kidding. . .You’re mad about us doing ALL we can to help a student? What next, you wanna bend us over and ******** us up the a** too?” he asked it sternly though who could take that seriously? No one. The council member was offended for the second time by Haseo, the previous time him calling her something far more vulgar. . .oh but he wasn’t done yet. ”Seriously, all this s**t happens and you call US. We weren’t there. . .as you can see we were elsewhere. . .” he stated flatly before waving his hands as if he was ready to just aim and fire. ”So some kids went loony! I wasn’t there and Natty just took blows to keep that monster out of the school. You want us to just go ahead and ‘save the day everyday’ What about Reaper? He was there! So many OTHER teachers were there and you ask us of all people to bust our asses. . .******** this s**t. Yeah! I said it. ******** you and ******** all your bullshit.” he stated before crossing his arms, the furious blue eye locked onto the woman who decided to speak like she knew something. ”Clearly you have never dealt with madness before. . .It is of course a creature that the average one cannot just rid themselves of it. . .” she politely laced her hands as a glower formed on her face, ”Have you noticed the power of madness? Something that can be nearly unstoppable yet you ask the two of us to stop it WITHOUT killing the student? Madness is relentless. . .surely any of you would know that.” she stated flatly before standing up. ”If you excuse me I have to return to the academy.” With that she was out of the door, Haseo following her. ”Peace bitches."

”I don’t feel any different” The male stated as he walked down the sidewalk with his counterpart Natty. ”Well you do look different.” the heliotrope eyed witch stated flatly. The now black maned Haseo failed to understand. ”What do you mean?” he stated rather dumbly. She searched her hoodie pocket and pulled out a piece of glass, raising it up to his face. ”I didn’t tell you. . .for a reason.” he then flipped his hair up to look at the eyepatch, he could deal with losing an eye. Apparently the party boy known as Haseo was completely alright with it – if it meant he was ‘sexy as all hell’ as far as he was concerned. He tilted his head to the side seeing the parking lot with a litter of kittens (students). ”If only they knew.” he still held concern for his witch of a wielder as he noticed her slight change in demeanor. ”Are you sure that you can do it? I mean that f*****t of a brother you have seems to have a better hold on it.” he asked her casually, though subtle hints of concern flew right into the words. She gave a slight nod as she was unsure herself. ”I haven’t had any terrible side effects yet. . .I believe I should be relatively fine. “ she explained as her feet made contact with the pavement of the parking lot. Haseo only sighed as he walked with her, unsure of what to think about this new. . .method she chose for her encounters with her sibling and others. ”I’m also sorry about what happened. . .” she stated in reference to his eye, she gave a grimace that was just piteous; depressing. ”Don’t mention it, hell I’m here to protect you~” he said it all too casually as his bright blue eye slowly floated her direction. ”And I did right?” his hand went over her shoulders in a near awkward bro hug, pressing her against his side. She gave a uncomfortable laugh, still feeling terrible for what happened but. . .it couldn’t be changed. The two of them looked over to a strange car, seeing Leria inside. They both gave a wave towards her as they continued towards the entrance, knowing they wouldn’t be needed on a mission if they had THAT many students along with them. Haseo flashed her flirtatious smile as always, not at all caring about the situation. ”I guess we go. . .somewhere and report to the Blackmoon classroom. . .?” she stated flatly as he nodded, taking time to turn around and wave to her again, his eyepatch clearly visible as he did so. In a quick turn, the two were off towards the Blackmoon classroom to speak to whatever. . .teacher was filling in for them who were filling in for Reaper who was the teacher (weird). Coming across the classroom the two of them sighed, unsure of going inside just yet. ”I really don’t want to.” she thought standing outside of the door as Haseo gave her a playful slap on the back of the head. ”You scared of a teacher but not of an entire war camp and a few witches? HA.” he laughed at her still impatiently waiting for her to open the door.

KekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoes
Location :: Council > Parking lot > Academy | With :: Haseo | Mood :: blah | Music :: Golden Time Lover | Clothing :: Natty / Haseo | Insanity Percentage :: 4%

Knight

User Image

Thoughts:(I thought we were gonne be in the jeep.)~Location:(Parkinglot)~Company:(Leria, Anna.Ully,Arashi, Icy and victor)~Soul Count:20

User Image

Marik shook his head as she refused to get into the jeep with him. "Wait what i thought we were getting in the jeep." Wait frankie hell yea.. Marik scrambled and bolted from the jeep passing Ully and Arashi. "Sorry guys guess it is just the two of you, Wait..wait for me Leria i coming with you." he sent a quick grin at Victor and icy sticking his tounge out at her playfully."Catch you guys latter. See you at the mission." Marik flinched as Trevor flew by in his car peeling out of the parking lot. Holy ******** that man is crazy, this is a parking lot that seemed excessive. He turned his head hearing the sound of frankie's engine being ignited. "Hey i said wait for me..i am coming." Marik shouted at Leria his voice drowned by the roar of the engine. He rushed to the passenger door throwing to open and jumping into the seat slamming the door behind him. "Hey come on, i am not supposed to leave your side, And hell no i dont wanna stay in their car with out you." He shot her a quick grin. "Silly girl. Now lets get the ******** out of here and on with the killing s**t." He bounced in the seat glad to be in the car again.

User Image

User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxѕσ ωє BUЯƧƬ ιηтσ CøLøRs , CøLøRs αη∂ ¢αяσυѕєℓѕ, ƒαℓℓ нєα∂ ƒιяѕт ℓιкє pαpєr plαnєs ιη ρ l α ÿ ģ ɾ ø υ ṉ ḋXXģ α ṃ ε ṡ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ElfríєdєXӃαтαяιηαXAєhrєnthαlKekkyukekkyukekkyu

”Well that teacher is just. . .an unorthodox twit now isn’t he?” she stated far too casually. She could care less about a brooding teacher at the moment. . .their main focus was the upcoming mission which would mean more souls. Victor was in the car soon enough, Leria advancing towards her like an obscene heatwave, her skin figuratively melting as she brought out her own aura in response. ’Queeny?’ was she just addressed as such? In no lines was she a queen especially not in the terms they probably had it as. She felt the response of retreating heat as she retreated the blizzard of her own aura. ”I believe we will be fine covering you all. . .So there is nothing to worry about.” she gave a nearly impossible to see expression on her face; a genuine smile. It was an ‘I come in peace and I do not plan to absolutely murder/eviscerate Marik’ smile. It was the truth at the moment however, she assumed the relationship to be strained. As they didn’t go out of their way to speak with each other. . .but she was hospitalized most of the time she was away from them. . .and well. . .by looking at the metallic hands Leria had her fair share of ********. This change in Ultaria was also strange to her, or did she not remember her correctly? It was a strange event indeed, but there was no misinterpreting that nightmarish thing she saw so many weeks ago. ’Strange.’ she thought as her attention went back to Leria. ’Speed limits. . .? HA!’ that was something the Austrian woman NEVER followed, she need not be told to do so. Finally opening the door she made her way in as she saw. . .a set of teachers. They seemed to know Leria as they waved at her, strange indeed. There were so many things that she wished to ask the group. . .but such pleasantries could wait until later. The icy woman opened her car door and got in. Upon starting she sat there for a moment as no one else was ready to leave. . .but she wasn’t about to let this nearly sixty-thousand dollar car go without warming up a bit. Her eyes floated to her wielder and she started to laugh. ”Prepare for the craziest s**t to happen. . .” she explained with a sigh afterward. She could just tell this was going to be crazier than all hell.

KekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoes
Location :: ParkingLot | With :: Victor, Leria, Marik, Ultaria, and Arashi | Mood :: Blah | Music :: Jungle- A Lush Load | Attire :: [x]

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

||:Location:Parking lot/Street: ||-||:Company:Marik/the Team: |[******** s**t up? Oh that seems to be our specialty: ||-||:Song:I'm Alive: ||-||:Clothing:One Way: ||

User Image

Leria laughed watching Marik sprint over to the car as she slipped the key into the ignition causing the engine to roar to life. The whole car shaking lightly around her from the power of the engine. Her hands tightened around the steering wheel causing the leather to make a small sound. Not so much a squeak like Marik thought leather made but more of a rubbing sound, Leria couldn't place her finger on what it was like. Shaking her head she watched as Marik threw himself into the car and slammed the door. "Hey Hey! Easy on the body. I might be made out of metal but it just got the new paint job." She shook her head again as Marik mentioned leaving to go 'tear some s**t up'. They were pretty much known for doing that whether it was the enemy that they were ******** over or if it was themselves. Either way some always was walking away into pieces. Nodding her head she remembered the location, North. Throwing the car into first she laid her foot down on the gas causing the tires to grind against the wet pavement trying to grasp onto something for traction. She noticed Trevor's car burning out of the parking lot as well which caused a thrill to run though her. He better be at those races tonight because he was begging to have his a** kicked. Finally the tires caught ahold of something causing the car to jolt and vier violently to the left nearly sending them into a group of parked car. The steering wheel jerking around in Leria's hands. Letting it go the wheel jolted towards the right and straightened out the car just in time for them to just miss the cars that they had been heading towards. Gripping the wheel Leria straightened it out with a laugh feeling the thrill rush through her more as the engine roared to life more begging to be sent into second. Reaching down she rested her metal hand on the stick before dropping the clutch and shifting into the next gear. The car jerking forward and off down the parking lot towards the main street to the city. Getting to it she did a California rolling stop before jerking the wheel to the left again causing them to head towards the city, the freeway in the back of her mind. Reaching down into her pocket Leria kept her eyes on the road as she pulled out her phone. Getting it free from her tight fitting white jeans she tossed the iphone into Marik's lap. "I don't know who all saw the address or not. I'm pretty sure that Elfy did but I don't think Ultaria or Arashi did so text it to her." Rolling up to a stop light Leria dropped back down to first after having been in third. Her foot coming down on the brake slowly against its own wishes. Coming to a stop Leria's eyes were glued on the red light while the flames of her eyes danced wildly. She was so excited to get out of the city and move onto the freeway where she didn't have to worry about traffic or the lights. Instead if someone was going too slow for her liking all she had to do was flip over to a different lane and sling shot past them. Leria had a terrible lead foot and road rage which showed when she was trying to get somewhere and someone was in her way. That's why the circuit was just a natural calling for her. Reaching over she turned on the stereo before looking up and seeing the light go green. She laid on the gas before dropping into second and picking up more speed, the on ramp to the freeway being just a few block down. As she came up on it she didn't dare place her foot near the breaks as they came to the curve. Instead she let up on the gas a little bit and drifted the curve flawlessly, went around the loop of a circle of the on ramp before sling shooting out onto the freeway. In the process she cut off a car causing them to hank at her and shake their fist. Rolling down the window she flipped them off before dropping into third as her foot pressed on the gas more. Third gear only lasted for so long as she then dropped into forth causing the needle on the speedometer to keep crawling. The drive was going to be a little while even with them on the freeway. Apparently the location was some ran down warehouse in the Northern industrial area which the school didn't like being near. Clicking over to the fast lane and the farthest one to the left Leria kept the wheel straight as her foot got use to laying against the gas. The music being background noise as she glanced over at Marik for a moment. "You excited to be going on a mission? I'm not going to lie. I'm excited to be showing up Xavier after the little stunt that he pulled in class but I did just get out of the medical wing yesterday. I'm scared to see what I'm going to be like once the adrenaline as left me." She smiled sheepishly as she spoke keeping her eyes altering between looking at Marik and the road. For the most part the freeway was empty in fact with all the little neighboring cities people didn't like leaving their towns. For the most part they kept to themselves seeing how there was so much chaos going on lately and not nearly as many students enrolling at the GWA. That's what happened when weapons and wielders were marrying each other, there was no room for fresh blood to be born with the hopes of newer students. That was of course because anyone that was a half blood didn't normally fit in either world. Some weren't able to wield weapons or transfer between the bodies, creatures that were against the GWA would go out looking for them and kill them off thinking they were a full blood. Lets just say that when they came across a half blood, it was easy pickings.

User Image

User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUℓтαяια { Λርርєረለ } Яєνηιℓ

u n α f r α í d, í rєαch mч hαnd íntσ thє ḋαɾќṉεṡṡ. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxí αm αt thє pσínt σf n.σXr.є.t.u.r.n

í will TRUELY sєє αnd rєαlízє thє pєrsσn í αm,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhíddєn αwαч ínsídє mч DEEPEST mєmσríєs.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUℓтαяια { Λርርєረለ } Яєνηιℓkekkyukekkyukekkyu
Sweater! On the road~ With: Arashi Musical Motivation: Blue Dream Thoughts: I hope this works out

Ultaria only nodded as she started to think about driving. ”On second thought I guess I can drive.” she explained hopping into the driver’s side’You know I co-‘ ’nope.’ the proposition was gunned down so quickly Éclaire appeared a tad bit offended. Marik and Leria wanted to take their own car? Fine by her, she wasn’t paying any real attention. She watched Leria leave, then Elfriede. . .So she decided to follow. Where they were going? She had NO idea, she just decided to follow Elfriede since she appeared to know where she was going. . .then that same high pitch voice started talking yet again. ’Well I can help ya if it gets to hard! Me and. . .what was his name again? Well I’ll stick with Axe Boy. . .ANYWHORE! We work pretty well together~ So I mean there shouldn’t be too much to worry about except the fact I might help draw out his madness~ So how about I just assist you rather than just take over? Cause I don’t want to. . .you know ******** kill the tall b*****d . . . at least not yet.’ those words weren’t at all encouraging. She looked down to the music playing device and shaking it. Setting back down to zone out on driving after the ice queen she never really spoke to.

Fool, your word means s**t.
                          My eyes, they wonder.

Well that wasn’t helping. She decided not to skip it though, it was better this way if it just kept going. . .regardless of how upsetting the words ironically fit. She decided to reply with the monster inside of her, ’I really don’t think I need help Éclaire. . .But I guess I can take it. such a positive response. Was there a. . jingling in her head? She narrowed her eyes as the sound persisted. ’That noise!’ she thought as the vehicle took a swerve to the left before returning to the right. She narrowed her eyes in distaste for her foolish action. . .well what was she doing? She literally let go of the steering wheel to try and ‘scratch’ the noise out of her head. Ultaria Accela Revnil kept a calm face the entire time. . .which made the situation a bit worse. ’Told you. . .you may think you’re fully sane butttttt~ you aren’t.’ now Ultaria was just getting upset with Éclaire, who was she to know her psychological health? Then again who thinks it’s a good idea to try and scratch your head to rid a noise? She gave a glower, appearing more of a five year old throwing a tantrum. Ultaria picked up speed as she was following Elfriede. ’Who drives something that expensive anyway?’ she thought with a confused expression. . .what if it were to just blow up? Odd that something so extreme flew right into her brain. . .but she would get over it soon enough.

Well I knew the lonely road it took to get there. . .
                          And I... I believe it in your lost words.
                          Well I know the only road it takes to get there. . .
                          And I only feel it now because I've been there.

”Hey. . .can I ask you something?” Her eyes shifted towards Arashi before asking a simple yet complicated question. ”Do you think you’ll be alright out there today?” it was simple. . .but at the same time it was far more complicated than it appeared. She only hoped the answer wasn’t just a simple sure. That was something that just. . .well it was ambiguous as him just sitting there silently and staring off into space. ;Of course he won’t be~ You know he’s going crazy! SO LET HIM!’ ’SHUT THE ******** UP! Éclaire froze in the hallway, rarely did Ultaria really get loud. . .so this must have been really bothering her. ’Fine, fine la-di-da~’ she stated as Ultaria’s mind took a strange shift, this time she was in a cathedral. ’Like it? HAHA! When he goes crazy as all ********. . .I guess you can hide in here and I’ll deal with it. Have you seen him n action? Is he violent? If so. . .I got that s**t under control~’ she stated with an all too positive attitude; Ultaria cringing as her reply.

OOC//Song playing is Spooks

Knight

User Image

Thoughts:~(Holy s**t are you kidding me )~Location:(My car)~Company:(Raphi, kira and Serenity )~The sound my wind moves to:(Battle theme)

User Image

Trevor gripped the steering wheel tightly as he listened to to her speak jumping around from subjects and yammering on. Holy s**t, come on.. He glanced in the mirror seeing Raphi and serenity asleep in the back seat, He frowned slightly at the sight of the sleeping man. Lucky b*****d...but then again she is his sister. He chuckled to himself and looked over at her smiling slyly. He reached over to the glove box still speeding down the open highway, reaching into he pulled out another piece of candy. "Here eat this.." For the love of god eat the damn candy. He looked down at the clock and sighed. Four more hours of this...i think my ears are bleeding..good thing she is pleasant to look at...and candy i need more candy.. "What do i like to do do..." He chuckled and looked over at her grinning as he winked. "..I like to do..stuff. I like to fight and i like to train i like to prepare..soon enough i am going to bring a weapon to holy status. He shot her another grin as he increased the speed of the already speeding car. "Ohh and i love to race. So my turn huh?" God do i even want to get her started again, that piece of candy isnt going to last long.. "What do you like to do..Like with out your brother do you two ever separate?" Well there were a few questions in there..going on record i prolly wont get another word in and by the time she gets through her side tracks and around to answer my questions we will prolly be there..or close.. He sighed and shook his head focusing on the road but keeping his ears on the girl hoping the car ride there would be quick and the ride back even faster.

User Image

User Image

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Victor Syrus

Victor smiled at Leria and Marik when they passed towards their car, and continued waiting. Hearing the instructions about speed limits, he worried slightly. His partner wasn't one to follow speed limits. It wasn't long before Elfriede got in the car. He grew a bit more worried when she laughed and proclaimed the commencement of 'crazy s**t'. "W-w-what?" Victor didn't really put too much thought into it before, but these next few missions actually sounded more difficult than their last one. "Oh..."

Knight

User Image

Thoughts:()~Location:(Parkinglot)~Company:(Leria, Anna.Ully,Arashi, Icy and victor)~Soul Count:20

User Image

Marik fumbled with the phone as she tossed it to him, he went through her contacts finding Ully listed he sent a text to her explaining the address and where we were all going to meet up before they went in and to send it along to Elfy just in case. "All right thats done they should know where we are going now." He stared at the window for awhile spacing out noticing the lack of traffic and people. "Has it really gotten that bad? I noticed the increase on the mission board..but to see the effect.." His voice died off as he spoke returning to spacing out.We need to step it up..to many people are in trouble, this is ridiculous..this is chaotic...that b*****d. He sighed as he tightened his fists hearing Leria speak again. "what was that guys problem with you..why wouldnt he let you wield me..why was he bent on harming you, for a holy weapon he was kinda a d**k." Marik frowned to himself thinking of the skeletal man. "And what was with the teacher, holy s**t she was out of it, the way she rambled and the pink sweet lord.." He frowned again turning his head to her and then to the speedometer. holy ******** we are going to beat the rest of them there or what.
He looked back up at her and smiled for a moment. "Dont worry about it i got you covered, i will just recharge you when you need it. Your body may be sore but i can give you the energy." He grinned at her as he let the heat energy out and fill the cab of the car. "There feel it..now try pulling it in, i swear when i do it i feel at my best it kinda rejuvenates my body..try it." He increased the heat in the cab making it beyond warm, encouraging her to take the energy.
User Image

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

||:Location:Mission: North/Street: ||-||:Company:Marik/the Team: ||-||:Thoughts:Fire or Icy? Hmmm: ||-||:Song:I'm Alive: ||-||:Clothing:One Way: ||

User Image

Leria shook her head as Marik commented about the amount of missions that had been showing up on the board. Oddly enough it was kind of normal for her to see that many. It was just a tiny school year and apparently some of the students weren't able to hold their own against the missions that they were going on. In fact when it came to the student body Leria realized that the few people that were in the classroom earlier was more than likely 95% of it. Where the hell had everyone gone in the short amount of time known as the school year. She tried to remember a few faces of the people that had gone mission from the hallways and quickly regretted it. Some of them were her friends meanwhile others were just first year students that most likely faced their death much sooner than they should have. Looking down at the speed-o-meter Leria realized that they were going well pass the speed limit and she wondered if the rest of their little rag-tag team was doing the same. She had half a mind to check her rear-view mirror but Marik was talking again and she figured that she should give him her attention. He had mentioned the teacher, Xavier. "I don't think that it was so much anything to do with you and more so towards myself. Think about it, he's a holy weapon and that of death. I'm sure that there's some bitterness in his world. Plus he's working under Uriel, that makes me an open target by default. To be perfectly honest, I'm not going to hold that against him. He realized the error of his ways before it got out of hand, I just hope that whatever is troubling him clears soon enough." Silence fell in the car again which made Leria uneasy. She didn't care what was going on over the radio or what they had to say. There was nothing worth listening to and she was feeling a bit like a zombie, Marik in his zoning state of mind didn't help. He did however seem to perk up when he started going on about energy and how she could use it as a sort of crack to keep going. She smiled softly at the idea and felt the heat in the car start to rocket. While it felt nice and she didn't feel quite so dead to the world it did make her worry a little bit. She knew that the small part of his soul in her body enjoyed the warmth but what did Anna think seeing how she was an ice element weapon. She channeled to the woman and noticed her laying on the ground, small ripples around her body on the thin layer of water that coated the ground. She was looking into the crystal with bored eyes as she heard Leria's thoughts, snow falling from the sky around her. "To answer your question it doesn't really bother me. Slightly annoying from time to time but there's nothing that I can't handle. He might be a strong weapon but I'm just as strong if not stronger. Once I get a few souls into my system I'm sure that you will be able to be powered but fire as well as ice. It's just difficult for me to channel all of that at the moment. In fact I'm stealing some of your energy for the mission. Lets face it, you're going to need me out there. We don't know what the number of targets there is going to be and you're out there with your friends. I know you're going to want to keep them safe. Personally I would hate loony Eclaire to fall in battle. Not that I think that the woman could even if she tried." Leria watched as the woman grinned talking about her own personal friend. Well at least that was something that they could both agree on. Leria didn't want Ultaria to die and Anna didn't want Eclaire to. At the end of the day if it came down to it, they would make sure at least that body would walk away alive. Placing that mental note away Leria channeled into the small bit of Marik's soul hovering around in her body. The little red orb floating in front of Anna causing the woman to frown. Reaching up she brushed it away in annoyance. "It's like a ******** little fire ball." The sight made Leria loud out loud for a moment before stopping and realizing that Marik hadn't said anything funny and she most likely looked crazy. Her cheeks turned a bright shade of red and her hands gripped the steering wheel more. "Sorry..." she said softly under her breath before floating back into the habit of driving again in silence. The sound of Anna's laughter echoing in the back of Leria's mind in a slight mocking manner.

User Image

User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxѕσ ωє BUЯƧƬ ιηтσ CøLøRs , CøLøRs αη∂ ¢αяσυѕєℓѕ, ƒαℓℓ нєα∂ ƒιяѕт ℓιкє pαpєr plαnєs ιη ρ l α ÿ ģ ɾ ø υ ṉ ḋXXģ α ṃ ε ṡ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ElfríєdєXӃαтαяιηαXAєhrєnthαlKekkyukekkyukekkyu

She watched him closely with her eyebrow raised, how unsure if Victor was aware of what he was getting himself into. ’How to explain that the other two wields are a whirlwind of disaster. . .’ eventually he just said ‘oh’. . .but probably for a different reason. This mission was guaranteed to be a complete ********, but it didn’t matter as long as she got the proper amount of souls right? Of course, she had no idea of Leria’s. . .condition, but she would learn of it soon enough and really be indifferent about it. She could care less about that as long as she wasn’t entirely dead right? It all didn’t matter anyway– Did Ultaria just swerve? Her eyes darted to the rearview then went back to the road. It was none of her concern if she managed to get back into control, ’I don’t even.’ if she wasn’t at the wheel in motion, she would have slammed her head against the steering wheel. Elfriede slowly pressed on the gas, the speed increasing as she realized the one behind her persisted. ”We should be fine. . .I recommend being in weapon form the entire time unless needed otherwise.” she explained to him seeing as she really wouldn’t need to be in any other form. It was depressing enough that they were the only ranged weapon group. . .which meant the covering of everyone else would be much harder than expected. ”I do believe that we’ll be fine though. . .” she reassured him. The weapon then took a quick glance over in Victor’s direction, her lip contorting to a look of deep thought; no, it was concern for her wielder and her ability to protect him. Sure he came out unscathed in the previous mission but what if she wasn’t able to leave him impervious to an injury? This was a dilemma that ate away at her as she continued to drive. . .her eyes seeming spaced out.

KekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoesKekkyureallylikespotatoes
Location :: Road | With :: Victor | Mood :: Concerned | Music :: Jungle- A Lush Load | Attire :: [x]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff