Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trash Garbage

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUℓтαяια { Λርርєረለ } Яєνηιℓ

XXXXXXXXXAH! I'm αвσut tσ ςгคςк αnd ⓑⓤⓡⓢⓣ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXsσ í thrσw αwαч αll σf mч ṃεṃøɾïεṡ
XXXXXXXXXXXAH! í wαnt tσ knσw
I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXwhч wσn't чσu TELL mє?!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXdσn't just IGNORE mє!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!
XXXXէፀցeէዠer lєt's clαp σur hαnds
XXtσ thís { ï ṉ τ ε ṉ τ ï ø ṉ α l l ÿXXD.Σ.Я.Λ.П.G.Σ.D } rhчthm WE mαdє!

Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu
Wearing my FAVORITE HOODIE!

The spasmodic wielding prodigy

Ultaria laughed at Arashi and grinned. ”Well I hope you’re up for another fight~And we will see.” she stated still not making it obvious what she was going to do. What was Ultaria going to do? Fight him one on one to see if he matched up. Normally she would be heavily injured afterwards, but she didn’t care, pain was something that came naturally. ”Wooh what’s up with your friends? They think I’m a freak or something? I can’t disagree with them though.” she laughed loudly her voice as loud as ever. She wanted to listen to their conversations as she walked, but she decided it was useless. ”Well they’re one to judge a book by its cover, well excuse me~” she sung as she continued to follow them.

She didn’t like people that spoke quietly, she wanted to be told directly what was wrong with her. ”If they have something to say they can just say it out loud, I get s**t talked all the time~ Doesn’t affect me in the slightest.” she was being honest, she didn’t care what people had to say about her. They never were her and most of the things she would have to agree with. ”Is it because of my freaskish appearance? Well whatever I can’t help how I was born.” she said loudly without a care in the world. Her eyes locked onto the girl as she asked Arashi about the orb. ”Oddly enough I’m only still here because my parents don’t want me back home~Cause I'm a REJECT~” she sung before performing a series of flips as if they were nothing. Her eyes clearly displayed boredom as she continued to flip. Once she stopped, her eyes narrowed only slightly. ”s**t I’m hungry.” she said with a frown.

Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Company: Arashi, a boy, an icebox and a wielder. WOOH
Situation Hungry
Mood: Happy as hell!
Pretty Music in my brain?!: Matryoshka By Hatsune Miku & Gumi Megpoid
Out of Condoms:

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student
Fire Elemental, Melee Claws

User Image

A image popped into his mind a place that he had never seen or been before filling his thoughts. It's..it's so pretty..so relaxing here. Not wanting to let the image slip He closed his eyes briefly and with a soft and hum and a calm breath he released the heat he was projecting, The temperature returning to normal. "s.sorry Elfy..i..i just wanted to see if i could" Marik payed no attention the the girl behind them, she was speaking loudly and he was hoping to just stay in his brief piece of heaven. lightly squeezing Leria's hand as the made there way to the class room

User Image

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
Arashi opened his mouth to speak but nothing came to mind so he just shut it. He thought back to the temple and when they were leaving, he was sure that he had it with him because he can remember the glow and the slight warmth from the orb. "I think It's still in the medical wing, I didn't have time to go to my room or anything but I'll run back and go get it." with that he turned and ran in the direction of the medical wing. He was already feeling better when he reached the door his cuts were just a dull ache. Swinging open the door to the room he was in he looked around and soon enough spotted the orb sitting on one of the tables. He reached out and grabbed it looking it over again before heading back out the door back down the hall.
User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

Leria M. Demain: Pistol Wielder
3rd year student

User Image

A small feeling froze within Leria as she hear Arashi take off. Please don't leave her with us, please don't leave her with us. He was gone. [********]. Leria was just waiting for the girl to become one with the group, in all honesty she knew the game that the girl was playing and Leria wasn't in the mood to join in. "You know, there's a double bladed scythe that goes to this school to my knowledge, quite the handful too. Nearly brought the school down upon his entrance. Maybe you'd make a great wielder to him." Leria was hoping that the girl would go for the bait. She knew however that she most likely wouldn't, if there was anyone that looked like the super star at the school it was Leria at the moment. In the first day she managed to have 3 weapons go on a mission with her and complete it without too much damage.

User Image

User Image

Trash Garbage

User ImageI нєαя |v ፀ i ር є ѕ| ιη тнє αιя. . .
XXXXXXXI нєαя тнєм LӨЦD αη∂ ©ⓛⓔⓐⓡ. . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXтєℓℓιηg ME тσ ℓιѕtєη. . .
XXXXXXXsɹǝdsıɥʍ ιη му єαя. . .
ṉ.ø.τ.h.ï.ṉ.ģ ¢αη { ς ⊕ m p α r ε
}
I JUST ⓦⓐⓝⓣ TO LIƧƬΣП!!

۞Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek۞

ElfríєdєXXAєhrєnthαlXThe Recurve BowXXXXXXXXX
Dressed a bit drab as far as I'm concerned
        Situation: staying there
        Mood: annoyed. . .well that's an understatement
        Thoughts: I need a good wielder
        Company: Leria, a freak and Marik
        What song's repeating? Unique-Jedborg

User Image
                                        Marik was apologizing about something? how quaint. Instead of being rude as she usually was to him, she accepted it. "I accept the apology though there is no need to apologize." she told him as she continued to walk. The woman was making a large amount of noise behind them, which really wasn't helping her case at the moment. Ultaria failed to understand that her loud noises weren't really helping. Her brow furrowed but she kept her back to the woman, not at all pleased with her scene that she was causing.

They were approaching the classroom, a sigh of relief escaping her as she narrowed her eyes. 'Oh thank goodness!' she thought as she picked up the pace and headed straight into the classroom. Standing around awkwardly as her eyes moved to the floor in annoyance

ElfríєdєXXAєhrєnthαlXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik leaned against the wall blocking out the rest of the world. Focusing on the beautiful image in his mind trying hard not to let it slip, or let the noise the girl was making take it away. He enjoyed the image but also felt as if it were a test to see how long he could hold it close. Smiling Marik chewed on his lip in the usual spot, he was hungry and couldnt wait to get to the cafe. I am going to go to town on some noodles. mmmm noodles. Opening his eyes he rubbed his stomach

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

When they got to the class Leria sat down at her desk and watched everyone around them. Elfy seemed to have become distant again, Leria didn't like that. "Hey Elfy, why don't you come over here and we can chat." Laughing she watched Marik day dream and wondered if she was sending him food thoughts without realizing it. With that thought in mind she began to send more things to his happy world, soon a fire element fox joined him and danced around the pond as the water within it turned into a pool of noodles.

User Image

User Image
Son of SynUser Image

Syn walked back from town and into the school carrying a parcel of 2x6's on his shoulder and a bag of nails and a hammer in his other hand, he hopped back up on the roof and towards the hole he had made near the dorms and started to slice the boards with one arm and nail them over the hole covering it, and leaped down and was taking his extra tools to his dorm and stuffing them in his half of the closet.

Insanity is a title reserved for the true thinkers,by those who lack the eyes to see...

Trash Garbage

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUℓтαяια { Λርርєረለ } Яєνηιℓ

XXXXXXXXXAH! I'm αвσut tσ ςгคςк αnd ⓑⓤⓡⓢⓣ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXsσ í thrσw αwαч αll σf mч ṃεṃøɾïεṡ
XXXXXXXXXXXAH! í wαnt tσ knσw
I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXwhч wσn't чσu TELL mє?!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXdσn't just IGNORE mє!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!
XXXXէፀցeէዠer lєt's clαp σur hαnds
XXtσ thís { ï ṉ τ ε ṉ τ ï ø ṉ α l l ÿXXD.Σ.Я.Λ.П.G.Σ.D } rhчthm WE mαdє!

Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu
Wearing my FAVORITE HOODIE!

The spasmodic wielding prodigy

She watched Arashi leave, and leave her with the trio of heads of their asses. The woman said something but she wasn't paying attention, replying before she could even finish. "Do you have a problem with me? What did I do to you exactly aside from exist? Is that because YOU think I'm beneath you? Hmmm can't agree with you there, honey. Acting all high and mighty la di da bullshit~ALL three of you~ Say whatever the hell you want about me aloud. I strongly dislike whispers." She snapped before her eyes appeared a bit crazed, showing her insanity. Ultaria was crazy, but she was the somewhat friendly crazy, unless you approached her wrong, which these three seemed to do.

She watched the other woman scurry into the classroom. "Go ahead and run icebox~" she sung as she turned on a heel. "Oh yeah~ I just love how ONE wielder went with three weapons~ What are you? Scared? Tell Arashi I'll be back." she said as she waved them off. Her brain registered the scythe being somewhere, so she decided to walk towards it's location. 'Something destructive? Ooooh this is too good' she thought as she performed a series of back handsprings.

She started sprinting as she headed straight down the halls, she was looking for the destructive sounding soul. She locked onto what she thought it was the soul and started heading for it. She wasn't in the mood for introductions but she'd perform one anyway. opening the dorm door she looked at the man "HEY weapon, Name's Ultaria, wanna wielder?" she asked with her eyes nearly glowing. . "Come outside and show me what you've got." Did she care if she got hurt? Absolutely not. She wasn't expecting to win, just see how he held up. "Come on~" she cooed to him softly, her offputting eyes locked onto the man.

Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Company: Weapon candidate
Situation bored
Mood: Happy as hell!
Pretty Music in my brain?!: Matryoshka By Hatsune Miku & Gumi Megpoid
Out of Condoms:

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

Leria completely ignored everything the colorful girl had to say. It was a waste of her time and effort, like she was one to talk about being viewed as better then everyone else, she was the one that bragged about being a 4th year and something special. Giggling Leria thought of the message she was suppose to relay, "Tell him that you've ditched him for a different weapon, got it," she spoke to herself while grinning. It was true that she hadn't done anything wrong but it was insanely rude to walk into someone's dorm that you didn't know and then making it seem like she owned the school. Leria hated people like that to the fullest degree. As for being scared, she wasn't. She planned on taking Marik and she liked having Arashi around, Elfy seemed to be fawn of him so she figured why not have her go along too. Women, she thought, always a drama with them.

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik shook himself from his daydream, feeling as if he missed some thing. scratching his arm he Looked around noticing the green haired girl was gone. Either she was a figment of my imagination...or we have not seen the last of her. He let out a sigh of relief as he pushed himself off of the wall. He walked over to the two sitting at their desks. "Ar..are you ladies ready f..for dinner?" His stomach growled reaching his good hand out to Leria

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

Leria took Marik's hand having it become sort of something normal now, she was getting use to the warmth of it. "I know I am. I'm freaking dying over here." She put a little drama in with her answer and placed her hand over her stomach before making a 'bla-h!' sound and face planting onto her desk. After playing dead for a little while she picked her head up and laughed knowing she was being completely silly. While it was nice to be a normal teenager she was starting to wonder where Arashi had gone off to.

User Image

User Image

Trash Garbage

User ImageI нєαя |v ፀ i ር є ѕ| ιη тнє αιя. . .
XXXXXXXI нєαя тнєм LӨЦD αη∂ ©ⓛⓔⓐⓡ. . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXтєℓℓιηg ME тσ ℓιѕtєη. . .
XXXXXXXsɹǝdsıɥʍ ιη му єαя. . .
ṉ.ø.τ.h.ï.ṉ.ģ ¢αη { ς ⊕ m p α r ε
}
I JUST ⓦⓐⓝⓣ TO LIƧƬΣП!!

۞Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek۞

ElfríєdєXXAєhrєnthαlXThe Recurve BowXXXXXXXXX
Dressed a bit drab as far as I'm concerned
        Situation: wanting to leave
        Mood: annoyed. . .well that's an understatement
        Thoughts: I need a good wielder
        Company: Leria and Marik
        What song's repeating? Unique-Jedborg

User Image
                                        Once the shouting was over, she crept towards the two others. She was a bit indifferent of them still, but more comfortable with them than that bright disaster of a woman. She looked over at Marik and nodded. "I am a bit hungry actually. . ." she stated before looking at Leria. "I feel she will indeed be back. . .Though I do have to say she has a terrible cause of osteogenesis imperfecta, her sclera was red." she said with a frown. She stood up and started to walk around the room, her messy bun shaking abit as she did so. "And they let her in the school why? Are they desperate here?"

She continued to pace until her feet came to a stop, the ice now under her feet as she stood there. "Anyway. . . Let's get headed to dinner." she said with a small smile on her face. She was still cold as ice, but the smile made her appear a bit more inviting to the two than she had before. She laughed at her playing dead then her eyes moved to the door, a bit curious about something.

ElfríєdєXXAєhrєnthαlXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
Arashi turned down the hallway and came up to the classroom with the orb in his hand. He stood in the doorway and looked around the room before resting his gaze on the three standing in front of him. "Here, it was in my room in the medical wing, doesn't look like its to important to anyone else." He set it down on the teachers desk and turned around. "So where did your favorite person in the world go?" He looked around again and leaned back against the desk.
User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

Leria looked to Elfy and Marik wondering if they were going to rat her out if she lied, she figured she'd take her chances, it wasn't a complete lie. "Oh she's off looking for another weapon. Apparently you weren't completely up to her standards, you know, being a 4th year and all with the gift from the gods." Leria rolled her eyes and shook her head causing her tossed black hair to sway before falling into her eyes causing her to reach up and brush them out of the way. "I'm glad that you got the orb back, thank you very much. I'm sure the reaper will be pleased too, but right now it's going to look like death walked through here and took your guys souls if I don't get some food in me and now." Picking herself up to her feet she had to admit, she could get crabby when she was hungry. "I'm like a freaking growing teenage boy over here. Marik can vouch for me, this is murder!"

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas