Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

||:Location:Dorm Room: ||-||:Company:Alone. I thought: ||-||:Thoughts:Get rid of them...: ||-||:Song:Simple and Clean: ||-||:Clothing:Every boy is a Hero: ||

User Image

Looking in the mirror Leria frowned before looking around the counter for something to get rid of the golden color and the static. Finally she found herself looking through the cleaners figuring there had to be something down there that could blind a person. Finally she came up with bleach and set it on the counter. She was about ready to open it up and give it a try until she heard Marik speak her name. Jumping she whirled around and clutched the bathroom counter. "Jesus! I didn't hear you come in," she breathed before frowning knowing that her plan wasn't going to work. "I um..." She bit her lip and looked down instantly regretting that she had looked at him. He looked worried about her when he should have been upset with her or at least disgusted. "I was just trying to find a way to get the gold out of my eyes..." She said softly knowing there was no point in trying to lie to him. At least admitting to try and blind yourself was better then him thinking she was going to try drinking the stuff. Both very dangerous and dumb but at least she would still be breathing after being blinded. "I don't like the color and I don't like the static charge they give off." Reaching up she wrapped her arms around herself before leaning up against the counter and looking down at the ground again. "I'm sorry for whatever you witnessed at the church... I don't know what happened but I know it won't happen again... I'm not mentally fit to be wielding you." The words made her feel even colder and tears swelled up into her eyes. "I'll help tomorrow with the shadow demon but after that maybe we should split ways." Her voice caught slightly at the urge to hide in her pillow started creeping back up on her again.

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Thoughts:(Lost)~Location:(somewhere?)~Company:(Leria)~Soul Count:19

User Image

As his body convulsed and trembled his mind shut every thing out sending him deep into the darkness. "Oh great here again..where are you this time!" There was no response the demon didnt answer him. "Oh come on even you are leaving me now, what about your victory over my soul and all that bullshit." he slumped to the ground hitting his head on the ground hard. Looking up seeing a small yellow ball floating around him he reach out to it and right before he touched it a feeling of pain over whelmed him and he let out a cry for help as he felt like something was being ripped from him and then the ball was gone he was alone. Marik sat in the darkness feeling useless and defeated."I am prolly dead and this is my hell forever..alone..i hope what ever i did worked rather then killed both of us. i hope she is happy now." He laid back staring off into the nothing and then he felt intense heat it was all around him. "Ohh here we go hell was just delayed..i wonder if my hell would be cold though i dont think a hot place would be that bad for me...eh oh well it is over now"

User Image

User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
เ кภ๏ฬ y๏ย'שє ๒єєภ BURNED . . .

เ кภ๏ฬ y๏ย'שє ๒єєภ BURNED . . .. . .๒ยt єשєгy fเгє เร a lεṡṡøṉ lεαɾṉεḋ
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

KekkyukekkyuS y r i l T e y u n j aR o t h
dressed as pictured

User Image

She started to laugh at his response to the smile. ”What did you tell me about it?” she told him flatly, her tongue sticking out. She really adored when he was angry, her now stone like face watching him for a moment, avoiding yet another smile to crack on her face at the adorable disgruntlement of Levi. She thought this was the most adorable thing that the man could do, then again she found him adorable entirely. She looked at the two, and the distance. . .her arms swinging again. She was instructed to go, she only nodded as she took a beyond astonishing leap, her obscenely large mech arms latching onto the crumbled building before her. She swung herself up like an ape, making her distance rather minimal as the holy weapon peered below. She would have certainly helped him. . .but there was no need to help Levi. . .maybe on the other hand helping Casper, but she wouldn’t do that at all. . .She was weak against water. . .and Levi weak against earth.. . .therefore it would just be a punching match between the two that Syril wouldn’t win. On a romantic note, Syril began to think about the cherry stem, knowing exactly what it was about. It was for her wedding ring, if he wanted to know he could have simply asked. . .she would have told him. Maybe he was nervous about it? Well he should have known that her answer was going to be yes. She loved him, perhaps he wasn’t one to just show it but of course that didn’t matter to her at all. His words and other actions seemed to make all the difference though his facial expressions were much like hers; placid. The scene/ fight was going to be rather strange to the wielder. . .Hell, Syril didn’t understand but she was going to give him a warning. ”Levi, refrain from hurting him too badly…” the holy weapon dully mused from her perch. She watched as the scene began to unravel. . .hoping that he would follow her small chime of advice. . .which she knew he would.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXh
                                Standing at the Ruins/Accompanied by Levi, Casper. . .and child/Musical motivation: Spectrum/Thoughts: I do wonder what he means by show. . .

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

||:Location:Dorm Room: ||-||:Company:Marik: ||-||:Thoughts:That's bad: ||-||:Song:Simple and Clean: ||-||:Clothing:Every boy is a Hero: ||

User Image

Leria looked confused and slightly shell shocked that he thought she didn't want to wield him. She was about to say something but soon his hands were on her cheeks and he was overwhelming her body with his soul power. Her eyes widened as she felt the last bits of Casper release her and enter Marik's body. That wasn't going to end well. As soon as he released her she was at his side watching his body reject Casper's soul. It was bad enough that he was trying to merge some of his soul with hers seeing how he was still a first year and they were struggling with that kinda stuff. Looking around rapidly she tried to think of something, anything. Reaching over she grabbed one of the glass jars in her backpack from days ago. Popping it open she soul tapped Marik quickly searching frantically for Casper's shard of a soul. finding it she quickly and carefully pulled it out before placing it into the jar and sealing it shut. It looked some like a lightning bug trying to escape. Looking down at Marik she noticed that it didn't help all that much. Frantically she portaled them to the medical room where the special room made for him was. Slamming the door she then cranked up the heat and rushed back to his bed side. Closing her eyes she took his hands in hers and felt her energy flare up around her. It felt hot like when Marik would do the same to try and make her feel better. Flames wrapped around her and danced at the tips of her hair as she whispered softly under her breath. "Don't go... Don't go..." Feeling a small piece of his soul within her she found herself falling into the depths of his mind again. This time she couldn't find him but instead found the shadow demon. Anger built up inside of her that felt like the gates of hell were burst through her. "What did you say to him!" Her hands were balled up in fists as she took a step towards the monster. "I know you said something and you've been filling his heads with lies." She took another step, this time her foot print was a burn mark on the ground as fire danced in her eyes. "He thinks I don't want to wield him because there's something wrong with him. That's not true but you keep feeding him this bullshit. You're like the kids that picked on him at school and I'll give you the same warning I gave them. Come tomorrow, your a** is mine and I won't let you hurt him again." She was now standing in front of the creature as the fire serpent shot out from behind her and towered over the two of them. Its tongue shaking at the demon. "Do I make myself clear? So I suggest you make your final night on this earth worth having because you're not going to have another one as long as I'm still breathing."

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

User Image

As his body convulsed and trembled his mind shut every thing out sending him deep into the darkness. "Oh great here again..where are you this time!" There was no response the demon didnt answer him. "Oh come on even you are leaving me now, what about your victory over my soul and all that bullshit." he slumped to the ground hitting his head on the ground hard. Looking up seeing a small yellow ball floating around him he reach out to it and right before he touched it a feeling of pain over whelmed him and he let out a cry for help as he felt like something was being ripped from him and then the ball was gone he was alone. Marik sat in the darkness feeling useless and defeated."I am prolly dead and this is my hell forever..alone..i hope what ever i did worked rather then killed both of us. i hope she is happy now." He laid back staring off into the nothing and then he felt intense heat it was all around him. "Ohh here we go hell was just delayed..i wonder if my hell would be cold though i dont think a hot place would be that bad for me...eh oh well it is over now"

User Image

User Image

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
Souls collected: 6 User Image

Breathing heavily as he changed back into his human form he bent forward, a knot in his stomach from the change of so much energy. Arashi looked over to his wielder blinking a few times before coming back to his senses. He knelt down next to Eclaire and put his arm behind her neck and under her knees lifting the small frame up in his arms holding her close to him as he began to walk back to the jeep. He didn't have any words at all about the fight, he was still focused and a bit tense knowing that the warlock was still alive and close by. Quickening his pace to a light jog passing through the brush and keeping Eclaire up above all of if he broke through back into the familiar side of the park where he spotted the jeep not to far away. "You did great you know, now you just need to stay in the medical wing for a while." He looked at the blood covering her body and shook his head. "You both better live so I can kill you later." He got to the vehicle and carefully put Eclaire in the passenger seat making sure that she was secured before getting in the driver side.

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

||:Location:Marik's mind: ||-||:Company:Shadow Demon: ||-||:Thoughts:I will win: ||-||:Song:Simple and Clean Edit!: ||-||:Clothing:Every boy is a Hero: ||

User Image

Watching the shadow demon he merely smirked at her. "I have no need visiting you now. He's as good as dead and you're going to fall into the pitiful state of depression you get in. You'll kill yourself and then I'll just have to take the soul at my leisure." The words made Leria even more mad and the flames in her eyes burst as though someone had just cranked up the heat. "The hell he's dead! That's my weapon and he's got far more fight than that. If he knows I'm alive and willing to be by his side that's all I need." Soul tapping Leria looked through the darkness with her brightly colored eyes. She felt Marik but he was so far away. "Hey sleeping beauty!" She called out looking around her. Getting frustrated as the shadow demon laughed at her she shook her head. "I've had enough with this s**t." Stomping her foot an angry rage of fire exploded around her causing the darkness of Marik's mind to instantly get eaten up with the flame's light. She could see everything, all his wants his fears. He's secrets and his dreams. "Wake up damn it! You're not going to die on me!" Looking at the fears he had she felt more rage. Was this how he felt whenever he was upset? Raising her hand she started shooting off fire balls right and left causing them to burn up into a thousand bites of ashes.

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

User Image

Marik was laying there the will to live leaving him waiting for what he thought was hell to take him. Then it got hotter and the darkness turned to a bright light and the sound of explosions rang in his ears. "Yup this is hell, at least what i have been told it would be like...its not that bad.." Then he heard her voice and sat up looking around he saw her in the distance how did she get here again and why was she so far away. "Did you die to!" He stood up a pang of guilt striking him. "I really ******** up this time i killed both of us..damnt when Haseo finds out.." He started heading off to her direction and then ran to her if they were dead at least they were together. He stopped running and stood in place as the thought hit him. I killed her when i wouldnt leave her alone..when she was trying to get rid of me..oh crap..she is going to torture me for all eternity.. The feeling of panic gripped him

User Image

User Image

Trash Garbage

User ImageXXXI нєαя |v ፀ i ር є ѕ| ιη тнє αιя. . .
XXXXXXXXXXI нєαя тнєм LӨЦD αη∂ ©ⓛⓔⓐⓡ. . .
XXXXXXXтнєy'rє тєℓℓιηg ME тσ ℓιѕtєη. . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXωнιѕρєяs ιη му єαя. . .
ṉ.ø.τ.h.ï.ṉ.ģ ¢αη { ς ⊕ m p α r ε
. . .}
I JUST ⓦⓐⓝⓣ TO LIƧƬΣП!!

۞Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek۞

ElfríєdєXXAєhrєnthαlXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                                        The small woman watched as he walked with her. ”I guess. . .I can do that.” she grumbled in near protest. . .but he was right. Once they made it into the room, she collapsed on her bed. . .Slowly rolling over onto her side. She didn’t bother to change (more like she didn’t have the energy to even think about changing her clothing), her eyes locked onto her wielder. ”Hmmm. . .” she looked forward as she wondered about the bobble head comment, from a male voice that she didn’t quite remember. . .who could it have been? She narrowed her eyes in displeasure at the thought before they softened again. ’Who would ever call me that. . .Achim ne-‘ then it finally sank in for the weapon, her actual father. She looked upset, then it faded rather quickly as she slowly pulled herself up. The girl let out a strained whine before assuming her sitting position. ”Victor. . .Did you have fun today?” she asked him with a slightly serious tone to it. She was really just wondering, she seemed to have fun that day. . .regardless of what was going on in her mind which could have made it the complete opposite. She now wanted to know what Leria and Arashi were up to. . .she could give a rat’s a** about the obscenely rude weapon Marik, as she still considered him that. Eventually, her eyes closed yet she wasn’t asleep. She was just closing them since it had been a while since she just got to sit there and bask in the idea that she was injured, something that Victor was constantly telling her though she was far too hardheaded for something like rest. . .but she put her pride aside in order to get better. . .then she could challenge that electric ranged weapon that threatened her so.

ElfríєdєXXAєhrєnthαlXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

||:Location:Dorm Room: ||-||:Company:Marik: ||-||:Thoughts:He's not mad?: ||-||:Song:If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn: ||-||:Clothing:Every boy is a Hero: ||

User Image

Seeing Marik in his mind sent a joy rush through her causing the flames to be brighter. Rushing to him she threw her arms around her neck and smiled bright. The joy that filled her made her body feel like a heat wave as she clung to him. "There you are!" She sounded relieved to have him in her arms and to know that he was ok. Leaning back she looked up at him with glowing orange eyes that looked like fire was in them. "I think that it worked. At least I know that I'm ok. Marik I've got to get you back to reality. I can't keep going without you. I want you to be my weapon but I'm scared that I'm not a good enough wielder. I think with the static gone though and a piece of your soul within me..." She blushed softly and let him go letting her hands reach up and touch lightly at her chest. "Maybe I'll be able to control the madness now. I feel like Casper was a link and the static made me dangerous..." She looked up at him with hopeful eyes. "Please come back home... I don't want to go back without you." She looked over her shoulder seeing the shadow demon make a gag sound at the two of them. Turning around she faced him. "And I'll be damned if I let this thing live any longer." As the anger flared up inside her the flames grew higher causing a wave of them to wrap around her and Marik. The image of the shadow demon wavered from the heat wave. "I'm tempted to burn him into ashes right now.... But..." She turned and looked back to Marik. As soon as her eyes laid on him the fire died down and was replaced with a cozy kind of warmth. "There's more important things to tend to." Smiling bright she hoped he would forgive her and go back to the real world with her.

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

User Image

Prepared for her to tear into he he flinched as she threw her arms around him.
Blinking he looked at her. "Thi..this inst hell..We are still alive." He let out a sigh of relief and looked her over as she spoke to him what ever he had done had worked that was for sure and her eyes showed it. He smiled at her and embraced her tight not wanting to ever let go. Looking over her shoulder he saw the Demon that had continually tortured him over the last couple of weeks. "Dont bother doing it here, he wont die trust me thats what happened last time, no we will see him tomorrow and then." He smiled at her again feeling the joy from her. "yea lets get out of here i am already tired of looking at that thing." He gripped her hand and closed his eyes tightly.

As he opened his eyes he was back in the med bay again and Leria was with him still. "Yo..you promise you want me to be your weapon?" Looking her over he couldn't help but smile seeing her new eyes. "You know they match your hair better then gold."

User Image

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

||:Location:Med Room: ||-||:Company:Marik: ||-||:Thoughts:YAY!: ||-||:Song:Simple and Clean Edit!: ||-||:Clothing:Every boy is a Hero: ||

User Image

Coming back to in the med room Leria looked down at him with bright eyes. "Of course I want you to be my weapon. You're the best one in this school, I don't care what anyone says." Giggling she lifted herself up off of the chair she was sitting in and started to crawl into his medical bed. Sitting in his lap she looked down over herself as though there was a change there. "You think so?" Looking around the room she tried to find a mirror until her eyes finally laid on one. Gasping softly she noticed two flaming orbs were her eyes were. Between her hair and her eyes she looked even paler and when she blushed it was a bright rosy pink against her cheeks. "Wow... Those are pretty." Breaking her gaze away from the mirror she looked at Marik again feeling the warmth radiate off of her body and her orange soul project from her. "That what your soul looks like. Funny that it's really similar to mine in a way." She smiled bright before leaning over and kisses his cheek letting her lips linger there for a moment before whispering softly in his ear, "Thanks for the new look." Blushing she pulled away from him and looked down at her feet kicking her converse playfully together. "Are you feeling alright? Don't worry, I got Capser's soul out of you. I'm thinking of dropping it off on his door step. Amelia can have it or he can place it back in the black hole he calls a heart." There was bitterness as she talked about him clearly not liking the man even more now that part of Marik's soul was fluttering about in her chest. "I never was a fan of the lightning. To be honest I like fire better." Giggling she gave him a playful wink before hopping off of the medical bed and offering him a hand to help him out as well.

User Image

User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXÉςlคเгє:Xℓα ƒσℓℓια ∂ι Uℓтαяια

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXiПƧaПiTY
Iτ'ṡ lïќε F.L.Ө.Λ.Ƭ.I.П.G ïṉ τhε αïɾ!XXXX
PSYCHoPaTHYXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXThε øṉlÿ ɾøυτε τø α с α ɾ ε ƒ ɾ ε εxxl ï ƒ ε!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXiПƧaПiTY
Aṉ ⓔ ⓝ ⓣ ⓘ ⓣ ⓨ τhατ lïṿεṡ αṉḋ вɾεατhεṡ ïṉ us all!XXXX
CaPTiViTYXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXYøυ сαṉ'τ rሀռ ለሠለվ ƒɾøṃ ṃε!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXiПƧaПiTY
Iṡ ïτ ḋαɾќ øɾ lïģhτ? ώhÿ ṉøτ BOTH?!XXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEςlคเгєXℓα ƒσℓℓια ∂ι Uℓтαяια
Med roomBeing mad Song: It's Painful! But I Want To Be In PainThoughts: Seriously?!Wearing A hideous destroyed hoodie

Staring at Arashi, Éclaire was clearly pissed. The woman’s arm and shoulder were wrapped up like a toilet paper mummy, a burning sensation throughout her body, slightly blurred vision still and her movements were slow. . .yet she still wanted to leave. Ultaria on the other hand was completely content with staying where she was, after all she was scared of Gideon. . .and he wasn’t around this time so of course it was fantastic to her. Éclaire finally replied to him when he closed the door. ”Whatever Axe Boy!” she shouted with a frown. The woman looked around in annoyance, since she was never in control during hospital time. . .so she wasn’t at all used to just sitting around and doing nothing. The green eyes slowly deadened as they moved to the door, clearly she was bored with what was going on around her, so she went into the field of the strange mind to talk with Ultaria. ’Why can’t you just relax?’ she asked tiredly. Ultaria was far worse off than Éclaire, but that was for the reasoning of keeping them alive. If she didn’t take all of that pain. . .They would have both been dead. ’Well let’s see why I don’t want to do that Ully~ One, I’m madness, not pure madness because I still have feelings but I was manifested from such a thing. Two, that makes me rather jittery and energetic. Three, I’m here to protect you and I feel that we’re vulnerable right now.’ she explained to her with a small frown. She saw no point in really doing anything but getting up and moving about, the two heard words that floated around in her head, returning to reality she stared at the nurse who was doing something. . .but what she would never know.

”How are you”

How was she? What a stupid a** question. ”Well let me see. I was bitten/slashed in the shoulder multiple times, they reset some ribs, I had blood transfusions I assume from looking at that empty bag right there, oh yeah and I can’t feel my body all. . .Let’s just say I’m ******** dandy.” her words were venomous, which wasn’t a common Ultaria trait. . .but one with Éclaire. She sighed realizing that the medical record probably said Ultaria Accela Revnil. . .Then what was Éclaire’s full name? Well her name wasn’t even Éclaire to begin with, she only picked it to mess with Ultaria. The woman replaced it with something else, but someone else came in with a needle. ”Alright where’s it going and what is it?” she asked with a wave of her hand in displeasure. ”It is an anti-inflammatory, and the needle she has is a pain reliever.” Éclaire sighed before raising her IVed arm up. ”Fine.” she watched as the placed the separate doses into the branching off tube. ”Well that’s fantastic. When do I get to leave?” she asked with her eyes narrowed. ”Within the next few hours, but you have to come back in tomorrow for a second evaluation.” She sighed and bobbed her head from side to side as she thought about it. ”Fair enough.” she stated before shouting out of the room again. ”Ay! Since I’m stuck here for a bit you can go ahead and do whatever.” she told Arashi, still not addressing him by his name.

Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Knight

User Image

Thoughts:(Wow she is really excited)~Location:(Med bay)~Company:(Leria)~Soul Count:19

User Image

Marik was shocked seeing the way she was acting to him. He blinked at her watching her smile in the mirror. Did..did i add to the madness or is she really that happy.
Marik's face flushed warm as her lips pressed against his cheek. "I..i am fine actually never better, I am glad i could make you this happy..and thank you for getting that thing out of me. oh and i like fire better to." After all lightning seems to disagree with me He shuddered slightly and then he took her hand and hopped out of the bed ready to leave the medical room again. "What do you think Dameon is going to say about your eyes now?" He walked with her out of the med bay and into the halls, stopping his face flushed red hot. "Hey Leria..i am inside you." He chuckled slightly flushing redder

User Image

User Image

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
Souls collected: 6 User Image
Arashi had sat outside of the room that Eclaire was in, his head hung to one side and his eyes were shut while he tried to regain his energy and his own sense of self. He snapped to when he heard movement and talking on the other side of the door and quickly he stood from the chair and opened the door stepping in slightly but stopping in the middle of the doorway looking at the bright pink haired mess that was in front of him. "You know, in the state that you are in I don't think you have much room to fight the fact that you will need to stay here for a while longer, seeing as how it's hard for you to even move." His arms folded across his chest as he looked her up and down inspecting her quickly on his own. "You know as well as I do why you can't just leave." He tapped on his arm where the needle was stuck in her arm. "Keep that in and you'll be out even sooner." He smirked and stepped into the room more shutting the door behind him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff