Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Shapeshifter

God's Weaponry Academy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Students,
I would like to say hello and welcome. I'm glad to have you enroll in such a wondering academy. While you're here I hope that you can improve on your special abilities and manage to make friends that you can keep with you for a life time. With that in mind I would appreciate it if you would send your Student Profile Sheets to student affairs. Thank you and good luck.
Signed, The Chairman

Creator: DemonOfBeauty21
Inspiration: Soul Eater
Image: St.Patrick's Cathedral
OOC thread:GWA:OOC

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

Student Profile Sheets

PLEASE PLACE APPEARANCE IN IMGLEFT FORMAT!

Name:(Charater's Name)

Year:(Don't let your age assume what year of a student you are)

Class:(Weapon or Wielder or Witch)

Preferred Interest:(Men, Women, Both)

Bio:(Don't be shy)

Personality:(Please don't be a wet blanket)

Weaponry:(Wielders: this is your preference, Weapons: this is your second form)

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

Rules & Regulations

PLEASE OBEY

1:No God-Moding witches or lost souls.

2:Romance and swearing are allowed but this is a school, don't curse every other word and no sex. If you want to have it, place it in a pm

3:Please be semi-lit. I don't want to see any ' *'s, -'s, /'s ' ect. Also try to keep away from one liners, this is how story lines die because there's nothing to build off of.

4:Please send me Student Profile Sheets before posting. I just wanna make sure that everything is in check.

5:Please don't be afraid of being roommates or a Weapon/Wielder to the opposite Class. It's a partnership kinda roleplay. There's nothing to be shy about, this is what we do.

6:No trolling, that is my biggest pet pev. No one has no right to tell anyone how to roleplay, remember that.

7:Please post in the OOC thread when you're going to be offline for a while or going to bed. That way people know when to stick around or get offline themselves. Also please subscribe to it to get the updates.

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

Weapon Profiles

HEAD COUNT:7

User Image

Name: Arashi Sisukaze
Year: Second Year
Class: Weapon
Preferred Interest: Women
Bio: Arashi was born different, he and everyone around him knew it. It wasn't something everyone could see at first but it was just a feeling that he gave off. He was a normal child but after he discovered his gift it all changed for him. He wasn't sure what had happened but it happened fast, his body changed and in the next instant he was shrouded in darkness in the recesses of his own mind and soul. He found his way out of his weapon form and from that day he spent hours perfecting his transformation but he is still a long way from any kind of perfection with it.
Personality: Fun, sarcastic, energetic, proud, flirtatious?
Weaponry: War axe User Image

User Image

Name:Marik
Year:1
Class:Weapon
Bio:As a orphan Marik has always been alone. years have gone by and no one has ever adopted me. The other kids always pushed me around at the Home for being different. till one day as the daily ritual beating ensued my flesh became hot burning my attackers. flames engulfed my body and as i opened my eyes i was at this strange school.
Personality:quite,shy, angry, strong willed
Weaponry: Fire elemental, Melee Claws

User Image
Name: Elfriede Aehrenthal
Year: Second year
Preferred Interest: I don't really know. . .I think I like boys?
Bio: An adopted child raised by rather wealthy people, she has never been without anything as she grew up. She didn't really feel different from other children, she didn't really fit in too well with others but she only assumed it was due to her status. Once she discovered her abilities, her parents decided it was best to keep them secret until they came across the academy. She was forcibly enrolled (Scratch that bribed by her parents), yet she excels in all of her classes. Though it being her second year she still has yet to acquire any friends.
Personality: Elfriede isn't much for talking to others usually, she is all about her schooling as well as being the visual center of attention. Being very competitive, she will not tolerate being second in anything, as she sees it to be the first loser. Her interactions with other people are somewhat awkward, since she never really had any friends growing up. She tends to be more of a listener than a speaker, when she speaks it is very candid regardless if it hurts one's feelings or not (Though her soft voice makes it surprising when she says it). Believing no one should be told a lie when asking her something, Elfriede is actually a very nice individual if one looks past her competitive aspect.
Weaponry: Ice Elemental Recurve Bow(Arrows are made of ice when hand is set in drawing position)

User Image

Name:Dameon N. Demain
Year:3rd Year
Prefered Interest:Women, lots of them
Bio:'The name's Demaon Demain and bugging Leria is my game. I'm a ladies man and the perfect catch. While the school board sees me otherwise and more of a pest I say screw the lot of them. While I'm still not that much older than my little sister I still make a point to treat her like a child. My grades aren't that great but what they don't know is that I'm secretly a genious, no bull s**t. I like gaming and comics as well as having a drink with the buds everyone once in a while. All in all I'm a fun loving guy and there's no way a woman can turn this hot piece of a** down.'
Personality:Playful, energetic, womanizer, acts stupid when in reality is highly intelligent, friendly, carefree, protective of his sister.
Weaponry:Crossbow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name:Riki

Year:Freshman

Preferred Interest:Men

Bio:My name is Riki, and I was once picked up by a really awful man. He had cruel power, and though I tried my best not to worjk for him, he overpowered me. You couldn't imagine the gruesome deaths I have caused. Thankfully This academy has opened their arms for me. I guess I'm gonna learn to fight with some class and dignity now.

Personality:I can be very fun, but I tend to go through mood swings, that can be pretty drastic. I guess that makes me bipolar, but i don't know. It's not like I get angry or anything, but I'm just a very serious an focused person at times, and like flicking a switch, I can suddenly think everything's a joke. I guess that's how I'd explain it. Also, I am weary of Wielders due to my past. so try not to approach me too suddenly.

Weaponry:I make a beautiful set of twin double edged daggers. User Image

User ImageName: Raphier Aloin Ophite [aka Chartreuse]
Year: third
Class: The ******** do you think I look like? (weapon)
Preferred Interest: Does that really ********' matter? because I am NOT getting in bed with your ugly a**. Got your hopes up didn't you?(unsure)
Bio: There isn't much to tell, hell I haven't done s**t that glamorous, not like you have either.
Personality: Raphier is the epitome of a smart a**. He will say exactly what he wants, when he wants. BOORISH, not caring in the slightest who he offends. Bit of a pervert (understatement), but his sexual preference has yet to be defined as far as he himself can say (But he won't tell you at all). No one is safe from his constant harassment or beyond ******** up remarks. . .since he never really has anything good to say.
Weaponry: Poison/Water based Urumi

User ImageName: Kirkaronus(for the love of god call me Kira or Kir-Kar) Josephine Ophite [aka Pervenche(Periwinkle)]
Year: third
Class: weapon
Preferred Interest: I don't really know. . . but these questions are getting really annoying. . . *grumble grumble*
Bio: Don't be shy? Why do you need to know. . .? If you hadn't noticed Raphier is my twin brother. . .and my dad needed to name someone after him which is why I have such a terrible name (Kirkaronus) And WHY my mother let him name the second child is beyond me. . .especially if she ALREADY knew what terrible name he was going to give. . .anyway. We figured out something was different with us, but our dad is a weapon too and my mom is a wielder. . . ANYWAY! If you hadn't noticed that we both have eyepatches. . .well we both possess a serpentine eye. [x] I really don't know why though. . .maybe it has to do with the poison thing. . .OH YEAH his is Chartreuse. . .and mine is Periwinkle, which are our nicknames! Well I go on missions with my brother because no one else can really tolerate him. . .But we're a great team!!! UH OH, I just realized I haven't said anything really about our past. . .but I ran out of time! *waves frantically* byeeee
Personality: She has a beyond short attention span, which leads to her getting off topic very easily, unlike her brother she is tolerable by certain means. . .but annoying at the same time for a completely different reason. Aside from that, she does a rather splendid job at fighting like her bother is, mostly they use a tag team method when on missions. . .or just in a fight in general. The two can be seen fighting each other quite a bit actually though they will work together in a mission or if someone else tries to make fun of one of them.
Weaponry:Fire/Poison based twin chakram (Ranged/Close quarters)

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

Wielder Profiles
HEAD COUNT: 6

User Image
Name:Leria M. Demain
Year:3rd
Class:Wielder
Preferred Interest:Men
Bio:Growing up as a kid Leria always felt there was something more to her then the rest of the students in her classes. There was things that she could see that they couldn't, the sight of souls and what they were feeling, what alliance they held. It was an interesting concept in her personal opinion but also a burden. There was no one that she could talk to about her special ability and what was even worse was that while she was around normal human being she could feel their souls overcoming hers. There was days she would go home and feel like she was a completely different human being. Then one day a counselor from a specialty school visited her and say that he knew a perfect place for someone as gifted as her, God's Weapary Academy, which is where she findes herself now, looking for a weapon she perfect for the great of good.
Personality:Smart mouthed, sweet, bubbly, playful, stubborn, strong willed
Weaponry:Pistols

User Image
Name: Ultaria Accela Revnil
Year: fourth
Class:Wielder
Preferred Interest: Both
Bio: Her soul detection abilities began at a rather young age. she said nothing to her parents about it, thinking it made her 'special' or extraordinary. She joined a school to learn the Indian martial art Kalaripayattu. Being highly skilled in this art, she is beyond able to defend herself properly. Once at the age of seventeen she was enrolled once her parents discovered her abilities (more like questioned her and she just answered). Once she she attended school she started to improve unnaturally fast, though she had nothing better to do aside from improve. She has never had an actual 'weapon' but she does have an Aara she constantly wears as a belt, just in case she and her temp weapon get separated. She really just wants a good weapon, one that doesn't care about her insane and spasmodic battle style.
Personality: Ultaria is strange. . .She treats everything like a game though her abilities are beyond outstanding. she is considered nearly unable to be worked with do to her ruthless nature on the job. Aside from that she's a rather kind individual aside from her acute insanity and if she's caught on the right day. She normally talks to herself aloud even if others are around regardless if it's personal information or not. Boorish, Ultaria can come off as insensitive or rude while on missions and not even realize it. She holds little to no self-preservation while fighting, which leads to her constantly being in the medical area.
Weaponry: I want an Aara or Khanda but I doubt there are any here. . .I'll take anything sharp really. . .Just not projectiles (nasty stuff that is)

User Image
Name: Victor Syrus

Year: first year

Class: Wielder

Bio: Victor's family was fairly wealthy and quite obsessed with status. Victor, unfortunately, was a clumsy talentless fool, and so was considered useless to his parents. He had very few skills they cared about, and so was usually ignored. Eventually, they discovered his role as a wielder, and believed this was an excellent opportunity to make good use of their useless child. This made Victor happy, as his parents finally paid attention to him, though they simply wanted to make sure he would be skilled enough to enroll in the academy. Any free time he had was spent trying to learn to fight, though it quickly became apparent he couldn't beat even the weakest opponent up close, so he tried ranged. He was remarkably accurate, skillfully sniping most targets, though his clumsiness threw him off occasionally. When the time came, he was shipped off to the academy. He was glad he would be useful to his parents, and they were glad to not have to deal with him themselves anymore.

Personality: naive, clumsy, timid, observant, cowardly and shy, but very kind to others, whether or not they're kind to him

Weaponry: Prefers ranged weaponry

User Image
Name: Amelia Z. Brandwell

Year: Senior Student

Preferred Interest: Anyone is fine. As long as they love me and no one else. (both)

Bio: Hm...I can't really remember much of my past. Well.....I think daddy left home when I was really young. I think he tried to kidnap me *giggle*. Maybe I was so cute back then that daddy had to go away~. Though it's weird, whenever I brought daddy up after he left, mommy would cry and run up to her room. I don't get it. Let's see.....oh there was also this weid incident when I went to this middle school, and a little girl died. I don't really remember much of that year either.... I wonder why I can't remember much....

-What really happened-

When Amelia was born, it's true that she as cute. In fact the cutest baby her parents had ever seen. But, she had... problems. Whenever her parents weren't paying as much attention to her she would throw fits. And not the normal temper tantrum. She would hurt herself. One time, at the age of 3. Amelia woke up late into the night while her parents were sleep. She wanted to play, but of course her parents were far too tired. So she took a knife and started cutting herself in front of them. Crying and screaming until they got up to stop her. The incident where Amelia states her father had to leave is a false memory her mind has put up, replacing the real image of her killing her own father that night when her mother was away. Amelia wanted attention that her father wouldn't give no matter how loud she screamed for him to wake up.

Next incident in middle where the girl died was also her fault. Amelia is very conceited about her looks. She also talking about how cute she is, and as many may know kids are cruel. So Amelia was bullied by that girl. Fortunately for her, Amelia didn't know that she was being bullied until it escalated to physical violence and the little girl cut off part of Amelia's pig tails back then. The little girl was killed later that night. Amelia has no memory of the crimes she has done, and the only reason she is not hand-cuffed in prison. Is because there was no physical evidence connecting Amelia to either crimes. Though everyone, but herself knows she did it.

Anyway... About...4 years? Yeah! I think about 4 years go. I got the letter to enter this school. I wasn't sure why they had asked me to come to this academy, but the word special really peaked my interest. I wondered who else could fall for me in this school~

Personality: Everyone knows me as sweet and bubbly Ame. I can be very hyper, and goofy, and lovable. Especially lovable. Everyone loves me. There are never any ifs, ands, or buts about it. I'm just lovable. Ne, did I tell you I also like to cosplay? I like being a bunny the most, 'cause bunnies are so adowable~

Weaponry: Guns

User Image

Name: Darik Barriath

Year:3rd year

Class: Both a Wielder

Prefered Interest: attracted to women

Bio: Darik Barriath was childhood friends with Leria M. Demain up to the age of 8 then his mother died. His dad took him away because of a moving job he had. After a mysterious "accident" the father died leaving the young lad alone in the world then he simply vanished.. He was adopted by a Witch who saw potential in the young boy twisting his line of thought and morals to her gain and benefit making him a cold hearted killer with little emotion and a calculating mind. After years of being an assassin and body guard for the Witch he turned on her killing her in her sleep. She had twisted not only his mind but his physical appearance making his hair snow white his skin ebony and his eyes now had a low glow of the inferred spectrum.Long hours of perfecting his melee ability had given him finely tuned musical structure. Now a freelance assassin mercenary he is on the path of recovering his lost memories and morals.

Personality:Cold and normally uncaring has some twisted humor

Weaponry: Proficient with most bladed weaponry but prefers a Scimitar and Dirk

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Serenity Rose
Year: 1st Year
Preferred Interest: Men
Bio: Life was a little bit on the hard side as Serenity grew up. Being 75% percent blind in her left eye, she knew she was going to have a hard time growing up. Her village was known for fighting off enemies with bows and arrows. But with her geat disadvantage of being partly blind her parents knew she could not be like them.

Knowing that her parents would not teach her because of her handicap, she learned all on her own. It was then that she learned that her skill with bows and arrows was much more advance than her family and the village as a whole. It was her left eye that gave her a hude advantage over her people. It was almost like magic. When she holds the weapon in her hand, she could see the target as clear as day.

Knowing that her skill would be helpful to her village she wanted to do more. But in order to go more into depth she needed to be trained and she saw the oppurtunity when she saw a letter inscribe to her from God's Weaponry Academy. Packing up her bags she set off and was glad to find a place where she could fit in and help others.
Personality: Very determined on beng the best she can be Serenity loves trying new things and meeting new people. She hates it when people look down her because of her handicap. Also a little clumsy when it comes to moving around, but that all changes when the weapon is in her hands, she becomes as graceful as a cat. Very adventurous.
Weaponry: Bows and arrows plus other projectiles.

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

Witch/Warlocks Profiles

HEADCOUNT:4

--

User Image

Name: Davis "Reaper" Kaplan
Year: Teacher
Class: Warlock
Bio: Born and raised to a heartless Warlock who quested for power but seemed to be nothing more then a worthless fool. However Kaplan's powers outweigh his father and thus a sense of anger and envy grew within his kin. However instead of killing his son, his father trained Davis as best as he could with little effect. Kaplan didn't share the same goal and instead wanted to use his powers for a role that would change the fate of many. This greatly angered the father and thus caused Davis to be on the hit list for many witches. Davis bested as many as he could but instead of living a life of a killer, the witch heard of an academy for weapon's and wielders.

Thus Davis left his cursed path and joined the Academy to train and perhaps find a role in his life. The first arrival led to the academy almost killing Davis but his powers and skill showcased that he was a perfect choice to becoming a teacher. The situation and his past was hidden to many but Davis continues to teacher those the correct path and how to use their gifts for the better. However a darker role lies within Kaplan that the academy secretly uses..
Personality: A very dry grump who usually gets the job done no matter what. This style always seems to conflict with people but Davis makes sure to show people who's boss or at least win their comfort as best as he can. Sarcastic, Jerky, and almost a dark humored b*****d. However his heart is rested in
Weaponry: Pistol's/ Necromancy

User Image
Name: Itzaltzu Zaosa Kaonashi

Year: I'm a warlock. . . So no year

Class:Warlock

Preferred Interest: Never really thought about it.

Bio: A man who has given in to his warlock abilities, only seeking more power. Once he became of age, he challenged his father to the death to gain dominance, he won this struggle thus taking the soul of his father, actually eating it like that of a weapon, this of course didn't really do anything to him aside from amplify his abilties to a degree. He is what most call the master of shadows, being able to hide in the shadows and travel with in them. He plans on not only toppling the school, but destroying everyone inside. He has no reason nor motivation to do this aside from his own pleasure. He also uses his effeminate looks to his advantage, seeking assistance from creatures that fall into his facade of kindness, love and concern.

Personality: Itzaltzu is heartless, lacks emotions that veer toward affection for anyone, but he will play a good poker face. All subordinates he has in his grasp are disposable, regardless of status in his small army. he could give less than a damn about them as well as anyone else. He will stop for a beautiful woman or man, only to manipulate them to fit what he needs to have done. The man is an extremely smooth talker, able to persuade almost anyone to do his bidding.

Weaponry: Shadows, Aimanshun and chains. . .Lots of chains.

User Image

Name: Damon Malice

Year: None/Doctor

Class:Warlock

Preferred Interest:Women

Bio: Though he may be a warlock he has never sought out much extra beyond the power he already has, though as a young boy this did pose quite the problem. He used to lose control a lot, burning down homes, robbing people of their loved ones, and soon became an exile. All of this kept on, it was as if he himself was a demon, not a true to life being, something out of a cheesy horror film. After years he finally found a staff that he could pour all of the excess energy into, it took some practice, but now he knows how to fully posses the powers he was gifted with. So he never allows himself to stray far from his precious artifact, and instead uses its powers to help out at the school when the time arises.

Personality: Rather laid back, until faced with a cute girl, a bottle of liquor, or something else...then all bets are off.

Weaponry: A simple staff he carries everywhere he goes, as well as fire, and certain healing magics.

User ImageName: Nastunye Renge Kaonashi

Year: Teacher (has been missing for ten years)

Class: Witch

Bio: the youngest of the remaining Kaonashi family, she is a witch that was a teacher for the academy in order to work against her brother. Nastunye and her teaching assistant Haseo decided to try and raid the home in an attempt to assassinate him. Needless to say it wasn't very effective, the two ended up rendered unconscious. Instead of being murdered they were sealed in the basement of his manor for exactly one decade. Now released she wishes to regain her teaching position as well as devise another plan to eliminate Itzaltzu though she will acquire more assistance from students as well as teachers. . .seeing that the duo wasn't enough.

Personality: Nastunye is bubbly and friendly to most people. . . Unless they are there to put others in danger. She constantly talks with her assistant Haseo since they are best friends. She is practically the polar opposite of her sibling, unless she is in battle however, where she becomes just as merciless and cruel as Itzaltzu. She will get nasty if she has to to students. . .but that is only if it is absolutely necessary.

Weaponry: Chains, shadows, needles, Haseo (Particle Cannon) (human form[X])

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

Background & Story

PLEASE READ

God's Weaponry Academy is no ordinary school to say the least. Their counselors travel around the globe looking for Weapons and Wielders. At this school students are paired together into teams of Weapons and Wielders working towards the end goal of not only graduating but also creating the next holy weapon for the angels. What students don't realize is that the world is starting to over flow with evil and the souls that walk it are finding more ways to become more corrupt and gain more power. This happens by feeding off of the souls of others. The students jobs are to kill those that have walked off of the path of good by devouring the evil souls to make sure that the power will not fall into the wrong hands.

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
Teachers

Pairs:3

User Image

Name: Davis "Reaper" Kaplan
Year: Teacher
Class: Warlock
Bio: Born and raised to a heartless Warlock who quested for power but seemed to be nothing more then a worthless fool. However Kaplan's powers outweigh his father and thus a sense of anger and envy grew within his kin. However instead of killing his son, his father trained Davis as best as he could with little effect. Kaplan didn't share the same goal and instead wanted to use his powers for a role that would change the fate of many. This greatly angered the father and thus caused Davis to be on the hit list for many witches. Davis bested as many as he could but instead of living a life of a killer, the witch heard of an academy for weapon's and wielders.

Thus Davis left his cursed path and joined the Academy to train and perhaps find a role in his life. The first arrival led to the academy almost killing Davis but his powers and skill showcased that he was a perfect choice to becoming a teacher. The situation and his past was hidden to many but Davis continues to teacher those the correct path and how to use their gifts for the better. However a darker role lies within Kaplan that the academy secretly uses..
Personality: A very dry grump who usually gets the job done no matter what. This style always seems to conflict with people but Davis makes sure to show people who's boss or at least win their comfort as best as he can. Sarcastic, Jerky, and almost a dark humored b*****d. However his heart is rested in
Weaponry: Pistol's/ Necromancy

User Image
Name: Nastunye Renge Kaonashi
Year: Teacher (has been missing for ten years)
Class: Witch
Bio: the youngest of the remaining Kaonashi family, she is a witch that was a teacher for the academy in order to work against her brother. Nastunye and her teaching assistant Haseo decided to try and raid the home in an attempt to assassinate him. Needless to say it wasn't very effective, the two ended up rendered unconscious. Instead of being murdered they were sealed in the basement of his manor for exactly one decade. Now released she wishes to regain her teaching position as well as devise another plan to eliminate Itzaltzu though she will acquire more assistance from students as well as teachers. . .seeing that the duo wasn't enough.
Personality: Nastunye is bubbly and friendly to most people. . . Unless they are there to put others in danger. She constantly talks with her assistant Haseo since they are best friends. She is practically the polar opposite of her sibling, unless she is in battle however, where she becomes just as merciless and cruel as Itzaltzu. She will get nasty if she has to to students. . .but that is only if it is absolutely necessary.
Weaponry: Chains, shadows, needles, Haseo (Particle Cannon) (human form[X])

User Image
Name:Jessabell Aalaweez, call me Jessie for short

Class:Twirler of my weapon, Death

Preferred Interest:Unicorns and Glitter! Of course in pink!

Bio:The name is Jessabell Aalaweez but everyone calls me Jessie for short! I was once a student at the GWA too just like you! Lucky for me I got paired with my awesome partner Xavier the scythe. We claimed the rankings and took down all the bad guys to make Xavier a holy weapon. Now he's known as the Angel of Death, pretty dark if you ask me. I think the Angel of Pink or the Angel or Rainbows would have been much better! After all he's got a rainbow like glow to his blade from time to time. He says it because he doesn't need to eat souls anymore and instead their damned into an endless abyss! I think that it's just cuz it looks SOOOOO pretty! Tehe~ Anyways, I'm a teacher now at the GWA showing all the little kiddies how to be adorable just like me! I just hope that I'm not late for classes, that seemed to be a big problem of mine what with all the fun things that I would find along the way. Like this one time I saw a kitty wondering around outside, he was so fluffy and SO cute, how do you just leave a little thing like that alone? Well I really should be off to class... OH MY GOODNESS A BUTTERFLY! GOT TO GO!

Personality:Girlie, free willed, A.D.D, ditzy, bubbly, dim

Weaponry:Xavier!aka. The Angel of Death

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student
Fire Elemental, Melee Claws

User Image

Marik picked him self off the floor, steam rising from his body oh god i am dead..i know it. the others killed me Marik began down the hall to his right at a brisk pace "Is any one there!?! Where am i!" coming to a split corridor Marik crumpled to the ground as tears streamed down his face only to quickly evaporate whats happening, what did i do to deserve this....Where am i?

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
Leria M. Demain: Pistol Wielder
3rd year student

User Image

On the verge of opening her dorm room Leria turned around to see a guy on the floor having what seemed to be a melt down. Looking concerned for her safety and then wondering what the hell was going on she walked cautiously towards the crumpled up being on the floor. "Uh... Are you ok kid?" Leaning over lightly she reached her hand out and was half tempted to poke him though that sounded like a horrible idea once she had thought about it. Clearly the guy was in distress and that would either cause him even more of a melt down or her bodily harm. Frowning she cleared her throat and tried again, "You're uh, not dying. You're within an academy for children with special, uh... Qualities."

User Image
User Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik flinched at the sound of the woman's voice. suprised he looked up to her "a...a school..for special kids? what does that mean where the hell am i?" He gripped the wall to stand up his legs trembling "this isn't like another orphanage is it? Marik began to bite his already cracked lips drawing blood

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
3rd year student

User Image

Confusion coated Leria's face as she shook her head a small no. "Orphanages give me the creeps to be honest. So if it was one I wouldn't be standing here." Standing straight she placed her hands back into her pockets. "This is 'God's Weaponry Academy', otherwise known as GWA. Here there's a composite of weapons and wielders. Like myself, I'm a wielder meaning that I use weapons to help flight for the greater good while they tap into power to help make us a stronger team." As she spoke she eyed the guy up and down before shaking her head. "Kid you look like a wreck." Taking a few paces near him she pulled out one of her hands again, this time she held it out to him. "I can take you to the nurse if you'd like or perhaps were your dorm is. Didn't they hand you any paper work when you checked in?"

User Image
User Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik eyed her hand nervously not sure of whether or not this was some sort of trap." checked in? i was at the home with...with the others.....and it got hot then i was here...and i sort of ran off.."he looked down and back up at her hand. and slowly grasped it tightly.his hand hot to the touch. "i..i would rather not see a nurse the one at home was mean and like to poke me with the thermometer" he flicked his hair away from his eyes. "so this dorm...do i have to share it with a lot of people?"

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
3rd year student

User Image

Shrugging Leria helped the guy steady himself a little bit better then the wall was doing. "Well it depends. Seeing how it seems to be your first year then there's a chance that you might have one or two. Depending on your condition though there are some students that have their own private rooms because dorm-mates make them a little on the edgy side." Looking him over again she laughed softly. "So I'm assuming you'll have a place to yourself at the rate that you're going. As for the nurses here, they're rather nice. They know of all our different traits and don't judge us on that matter. In fact most of them have the same abilities as we do. It's always easiest when the staff are or have gone through the same things that we have." Slowly they started to make their way through the hallways heading back down where check in was. "Now you can't run off again. It's important for you to find out what classroom you're going to be in and where you room is as far as a dorm is concerned. First year is always important at the academy. You're normally paired up with a wielder in your first year and start your process of working up on the ranks."

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas