Welcome to Gaia! ::

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Kyle Ambrosius Valji~
Spirit of Hadden Graveyard
Probably responsible for stolen items.

I can be your best friend, or a real annoyance. Depends on the situation.

I was pampered in life, and though I don't expect it to remain that way in death,
I'm certainly not going to like it.

User Image

i am here: Hadden Graveyard
with: Noah and Jayden, Winry
my form is: Invisible to all but the twins

Ambrose smiled when he heard he was reading a ghost story. In a haunted graveyard. Ah, this would be fun. She was even telling herself that she was alone. He inaudibly chuckled to himself at that. In response to Noah's question, he thought back, Hmm, let's start with increasing that "I'm being watched" feeling, put her even more on edge. Then, you could lightly, as in not enough to harm either the girl or the tombstone, shake the stone while I pretend to be a vengeful spirit and curse her or something. Or, maybe the book she's reading. It's one of the scary kind, right? Maybe we make her think it's real. Both were acceptable options, so he'd just let Noah chose; she had a pretty good mischievous side.

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
(Outfit is same as in picture))
((Birdhouse In Your Soul))

Dangerous Phantom

User Image

Jayden and Noah Peters
xxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Untimely Twinsxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Noah smiled. She wondered just how far they could take this before the living girl really freaked out. Sure, it wasn't nice to scare people but it wasn't like they had something better to do. They even knew her name from when she had been talking to herself. Noah was thinking of many things she could do to freak the girl out. Some were good ideas, other ones she scrapped as soon as she though of them. She could do what kyle said to do, but she wasn't sure if she was strong enough. But it was worth a try. After she set the scene of course. 'Okay! I have an idea, Jay, play along~' she thought, walking over to her brother.

"She is sitting on Ambrose's grave." she said in a hushed voice so it would sound like a whisper but the living girl could still hear her. "No, no. She shouldn't do that~" Jayden said in the same tone but his voice held a smile. "No, she shouldn't do that~ He won't like that~" her voice no longer hushed but now holding a smile as well. She motioned for her brother to help her shake the stone as they couldn't help but laugh at their devious plot. Dying at a young age meant that they still had laughs that sounded a bit child like. Their laugher slowly died and Nosh looked to Kyle with a smirk. His turn~

OoC:

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
± ± ± ± ±
¢erø
± ± ± ± ±

Cero watched Jake, the anti social ghost wasn't about to make a move. If anything got out of hand, Cero could easily put anything in it's place, long as the cemetery guardian needed help or wasn't around to do anything. The gauze covered spirit was a strong one, but no one knew how strong. He had hate, which made him strong. He had compassion which made him control his abilities of being a ghost. Not that he controlled himself often when it came to showing himself to humans. When he was out of his grave, he was visible to anyone looking. When he hid, not even the ghosts could find him or sense him for that matter.

As another girl entered the grave yard, he started to feel uncomfortable. There were quite a few people around and the shy ghost wasn't used to having so much attention, or even being in a group for that matter. Two is a pair, three is a crowd.

Dark vivid hues watched the people around him, Jake getting scolded by the guardian. The twins and another ghost trying to figure out why the human girl was sitting on the other ghost's grave. Cero didn't like people sitting on his grave either. It was a lack of respect, which Cero had thrown people off his headstone, which they would end up freaked out and running away. Once the frightening ghost got in trouble because he had thrown a human too far and they ended up breaking an arm because they landed on it wrong. But that wasn't really Cero's fault was it?

Fashionable Giver

''I don't need your attitude...I've got my own.''

User Image
I am Winry Rose
இ A simple Mechanic with a nack for Adventure.இ

'It's the Hard Knock life for us.
It's the Hard Knock life for us...

(Ooc:Messed up post, but it's old so... sorry Xp)

'Instead of Treated We get tricked!
Instead of Kisses, We get kicked!
It's the Hard Knock life....''

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Kyle Ambrosius Valji~

I was pampered in life, and though I don't expect it to remain that way in death,

User Image

with: The twins and Winry
my form is: not solid, slightly transparent, visible to other ghosts and Winry

Ambrose smiled to himself, this was going well already. He got rid of the smile and went behind his grave. He turned visible, though he wouldn't be seen yet, since he was still behind the gravestone. He then walked through it, thinking a ghost coming out a shaking tombstone was probably pretty scary. He looked Winry over slowly, as if deciding how best to punish her something.((Hmm, that sounds kind of wrong XD)) His gaze stopped on the wrench she held. Kyle then spoke in a tone that condescending, murderous, and mocking, "How cute, thinking a simple little piece of metal can kill the dead." Now standing over his body in life, Ambrose's presence noticeably chilled the area around his grave.

User Image
Tati had said goodbye to most of the ghosts and went over to Cero before smiling at him and waving goodbye. She walked out of the graveyard and was heading back to the inn at town with Clyde. Even though it was a modern time the old couple had brought back such an old inn to life wanting to share the olden times. Tati soon arrived at the inn and entered with a frown as she went to the kitchen to see the leftovers meant for her and Clyde. She brought it to her room where she would eat with her bunny and head to sleep.

Maximillio's Wife

Dapper Lunatic

15,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
☾Ƚʊȵα Ҝΐȵɠ☽

There was a fresh grave in a suprisingly unused part of the graveyard. A girl with black and red hair sat on the ground and leaned against the tombstone. The name above her head read "Luna King." What one might not know was that the girl was actually Luna. Luna opened her eyes and sighed. She pushed herself up and straightened her dress out. "Might as well go find some others to talk to. I wonder how many people are here." Luna walked toward where she heard some noise and saw a young girl and a boy. She also saw some twins. She walked over and smiled at the twins and the boy. She was only visible to ghosts at the moment and she knew that those she had smiled at where ghosts like her. She wasn't sure what to say or what they were doing. So she decided to just stand there and watch.

{{Out Of Cigs: Sorry, bad intro post. I was kinda confused as where to start sweatdrop }}

Fashionable Giver

''I don't need your attitude...I've got my own.''

User Image
I am Winry Rose
இ A simple Mechanic with a nack for Adventure.இ

'It's the Hard Knock life for us.
It's the Hard Knock life for us...

"...Huh?"
That was all Winry could think to say. Not much could really be said after seeing a teenage boy go right throught a tombstone."Wha- but...heck...," She slammed her foot on the ground to calm herself down."How did you do that?!" She finally shouted. Could this still be a trick? Machines are able to do so much these days...
Maybe there was a projector near by...

A nerves grin appeared on Winry's face after hearing the boy speak. He didn't seem fazed be her heavy duty wrench and that made her slighty worried. "Nice specail effects. I think you might of forgotten to say, Boo." She placed both hands on her hips."Don't you know it's mean to play jokes on people? Come on out and I'll think twice about hitting you with this simple piece of metal for scaring me."
She truly believed this some a prank. A Very well thought out prank, but A prank none the less.

Winry could feel the air suddenly drop down to a chilling temperature. She didn't even attempt to close her jacket. The girl was to busy being a bit ticked off at herself for being scared of a random teen.she could be scary herself...when provoked and armed with her wrench.

'Instead of Treated We get tricked!
Instead of Kisses, We get kicked!
It's the Hard Knock life....''

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Kyle Ambrosius Valji~

User Image

with: The twins, Luna, and Winry
my form is: Visible to only to other ghosts. Still not solid, no wrench smacks for me.

Ah, this girl would be fun, not believing him to be a ghost even with walking through a grave. Winry was certainly stubborn one. Smirking, he teased, "What do you mean, 'come on out'? I just did, right from my grave." He then became invisible to her again. Moving silently around her, he came up right behind her and whispered into her ear, "Still want to try your luck with that wrench?" Kyle noticed another ghost approaching, but she seemed to be staying away, and was even smiling at them. Maybe she didn't know they were pulling a prank on the human, or perhaps she just approved of the prank. He sent her a thought, Hey, could you stay back for a bit? We're messing with this human who sat on my grave. Though you could stick around for once we tell her I'm not really going to hurt her, probably once she accepts that I'm really a ghost. Which should be soon.

Dangerous Phantom

User Image

Jayden and Noah Peters
xxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Untimely Twinsxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The twins stopped shaking the stone once the girl stood up. Their plan had worked and she was obviously scared. Though, she might not admit it. She even tried to laugh off Noah and Jay's words. They both crossed their arms and smirked when she pulled a wrench from her belt. What was she planning on doing with that. Then Kyle made his appearance. He was rather good at looking serious. The twins couldn't help but giggle. Especially when he mentioned about her wrench. Even though the twins were in a state only visible to other ghosts, they could still feel the cold atmosphere that Kyle gave off.

The twins weren't about to just let Kyle all the fun. "She doesn't believe you, Ambrose." Noah said, both her and Jayden appearing on either side of the girl. Over the short years since their death, they both had found how to change their appearance. For instance, now appearing before the girl just to have some fun, their appearance took on that of how they would look if their death wounds had stayed with them like some of the others. Nosh had been shot twice, once in the head and once in the shoulder, Jay had been shot in the heart. Their clothes bloodied. Maybe that's what they really looked like and they just changed their appearance to look like how they usually did. Who knows. "Ha! She thinks it's a joke~" Jay smiled and leaned so he could see the girls face. "She doesn't believe us~" Noah sang, turning around the girl and grabbing her brothers wrist to spin him around. They both laughed before disappearing and reappearing before the girl, not noticing the new ghost like Kyle had.

OoC:

Maximillio's Wife

Dapper Lunatic

15,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
☾Ƚʊȵα Ҝΐȵɠ☽

Luna heard Kyle and merely nodded. She took a few steps back and watched the others. She also looked around to see if she could find anyone that could explain what was really going on. She couldn't quite figure out what was happening. She had felt the pain from the poison but was she really dead? She was in denial that her only best friend had killed her. She chewed on her bottom lip and kept looking around. She saw another boy and headed toward him. Maybe she could talk to him and figure everything out.

{{Out Of Cigs: Talking about Addison since he doesn't have anyone to talk to}}
User Image
εммιℓιηε vσηяσωε
Ghostly Guardian

Emmeline relaxed a little, and her aura slowly lightened. "I don't want to have to tell you again Jake." She turned to whoever else was nearby. "My apologies everyone, Jake forgets himself sometimes. He also forgets whose cemetery this is." She said, looking back at Jake with a menacing glare. "If anyone needs me, I'll be in my mausoleum."

She made herself completely invisible to everyone and stormed over to her grave. It was decorated with a beautiful white, marble, angel girl. She looked down at the inscription on it, then kneeled onto the dirt and traced the letters with her fingers. Sometimes she just needed to see it, to be sure that she had ever been alive. It had been so long ago that sometimes she felt that it was all just a fantasy in her head. After a few minutes she stood up and went into the mausoleum behind her tomb. This was where her parents were buried, and she made sure to visit them everyday. She sat down on a small slab of stone in the center of it and closed her eyes to think.

Dangerous Phantom

User Image

Addison West
xxxxxxxxxxxxxQuiet and Calmxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pulling lightly at the grass around him, Addison lean back against his grave stone. He was sitting on the ground just thinking to himself. About the past. About the girl who he had just meet. About how Allie and Emmeline could of ever persuaded him to openly speak. He was startled when he noticed someone had walked up to him. He quickly stopped pulling at the grass and just looked up at her. He didn't recognise her. Was she new? He hadn't realized there had been another funeral that day. He bit his lip and gave a small wave as a hello, not sure if he was up for talking to yet another person. He didn't want to be rude, so he just waited for her to speak.

OoC:

Maximillio's Wife

Dapper Lunatic

15,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
☾Ƚʊȵα Ҝΐȵɠ☽

Luna sat down across from him and bit her lip. He wasn't talking so it was up to her. "Hi....I'm kinda new....I'm Luna." She looked down at the grass as she talked. She sat down across from him and looked at him. "What's your name? Have you been here awhile?" She played with the grass and tried to remember all that had happened over the past week.

{{Out Of Cigs:}}

Dangerous Phantom

User Image

Addison West
xxxxxxxxxxxxxQuiet and Calmxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Words caught in his throat. Addison had no clue how to speak to this girl. Sure Emmeline and Allie were one thing and the other girl, well, Emmeline had been there with him to speak to her. He tried to remember her words but he just could seem to bring forward the same feeling to speak. She said how she was new. He could try and work on that. She seemed to want to know about him though. Where should he start?

Addison shifted to the side to show his gravestone. He etched out his name and the date he died with his index finger. "I'm Addison. Um... Since 1916..." he said in a soft, quiet voice. "It's um.... nice to meet you." He hoped he was doing okay. He wasn't sure how to strike up a conversation. He wished Emmeline was around again to let him know there was at least one familiar being around him.

OoC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas