Welcome to Gaia! ::

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Kyle Ambrosius Valji~
Spirit of Hadden Graveyard
Probably responsible for stolen items.

I can be your best friend, or a real annoyance. Depends on the situation.

I was pampered in life, and though I don't expect it to remain that way in death,
I'm certainly not going to like it.

User Image

i am here: Hadden Graveyard
with:pretty much everyone
my form is: invisible to the living

Ambrose found himself smiling at Kerri's friendliness. When she commented on the name, he began his reply, "Eh, I like Ambrosiu-" And then she was gone. A bit too friendly, she was trying to talk with Cero. He was kind a recluse, and Kyle tended to just stay out of his way since Cero made him feel depressed. Ambrose looked back to Allie when she spoke, and was about to comment when Emmeline randomly appeared. He ruffled the young girl's hair and joked, "Oh, hey Emmy. How long have you been creeping on us?"

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
(Outfit is same as in picture))
((Birdhouse In Your Soul))

Magical Girl

11,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
User Image
E k o Hybird

❝Maybe without me
You'll return all the beauty I once knew
But if I stay I know,
We will both be drowned by you holding onto me

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Eko was standing in the entrance of Hadden's cemetery. Her eyes were widen and was shaking. "DO IT!" "DO IT!" those words repeated in her head. Two boys shoving her into the graveyard. "C'mon Eko stop being a scardy cat and go in!" One boy had repeated to her. "I - I can't . . . Why d - do I have to do it!" She stuttered with frieght. "You lost the bet . . . Now run in there and look for some good treasure!" As a smaller but, stronger like boy pushed her in the cemetery, She stumbled onto the ground and the two boys left in a matter of seconds.

Eko pulled herself up luckily, she had held a grip of her vilolin. She dusted herself off and started shaking. She turned around and looked at the exit. "Wh - what if I could make a run for it . . . but, those 'ghost' m - might curse me or something . . . Pull it together Eko all I have to do is find something rare and give it to those brats. . . She slowly started walking. She took many deep breaths but, the sounds of bird and creaking - like noises couldn't help her calm down. She closed her eyes while walking and tripped over a rock. While slightly hitting her head on one of the tombstones. "O - Owww! that hurt. . ." She rubbed her pale head. She glanced up and had read what the tombstone was encripted Kerri Fay Grant She had whispered. She quickly had gotten up and shook hear head.

ooc: I tried and I randomly picked on of someones skelly's name to put in here. > <
User Image
In the distance of the cemetary coming closer was the sound of a child that seems to be humming a song to herself. A small young figure was walking towards the graveyard that was rumored to be having ghosts. Though the figure looked strange a bit but that was only because she had a small white bunny on her head that she named Clyde. This was Tatline Green or Tati as she prefers to be called. Tati was still humming her song as she was soon right at the entrance of the graveyard and she looked at it for a moment before entering with a small smile on her face. Clyde seemed to curl up in a ball since being an animal he could tell there were ghosts but Tati couldn't since she was just a ten year old human child. The child had finished her duties of cleaning at the inn in town for the old couple that took her in and pretend to be her grandparents so she didn't go to the orphanage which she was grateful for. Tati stopped as she stood among the gravestones and stopped her humming and looked around with curiousity more than fear. She was a very strange child for many reason especially how she dresses, she was barefooted and had short blond hair but only wore a simple dress and a green cloak for the cold. Like a said, a very strange girl.
User Image
Kerri Fay Grant

"Take my spirit, make it fly..."

Kerri had gotten a bit worried as the boy she had spoken to merely nodded, and hadn't said a word. She had tried to hide her slight concern, though wasn't doing the best job of it. A slightly nervous grin showed itself as she drifted to her thoughts. He's not saying anything... oh god, what if he's a mute? Wha... what would I do if he is? I-I don't know sign language! Kerri turned away briefly, trying to think of something, then suddenly started giggling to herself quietly. ...Oh wait, that's for when you're deaf, isn't it? Er... sheesh... Shortly after her random freak-out for no real reason, she heard a smooth male voice say 'Cero'. A wide smile spread on Kerri's lips, and she gave him another thumbs up. "Oh... Oooh! Cero, huh? It's really unique~" She complimented happily, though it wasn't just for a sake of a compliment; she hadn't heard a name like that in... well... ever. Then again people have told her that her name was unique. It was hard to imagine!

Soon she realized he didn't speak his answer regarding about going over to the group. Did he nod though when she mentioned it? So maybe that's good enough."Alrighty then, Cero. Let's head on over, shall we?" Kerri bowed and tried to imitate a sophisticated sounding voice. When she rose from her bow she stuck her tongue out in a silly manner and took a couple steps away, and looked back, unsure if he'd follow. "You don't need me to hold your hand, do you?" Kerri joked with a small giggle, and held her hand out a bit. Though she hadn't thought if it might have annoyed him, since he looked older than her as well, though it was because he looked so mature, so it was another guess. Regardless if he would try it or not, she took small steps back, as if she were going to try leading a lost puppy, though her attention was brought to the entrance of the cemetery as she heard a new voice, and an unpleasant 'clunk'. It looked as though a human girl had wandered in here, with a violin in hand, and ended up tripping and hitting her head on Kerri's new grave. Kerri winced for the girl; that had to hurt. Though Kerri wondered if, being a ghost, your 'default' was hidden from human eyes, since she hadn't reacted to any of the ghosts near her grave. Probably best, since she seemed rather scared.

Shortly after, a small girl with... a rabbit all curled up onto her head was humming in a carefree manner, entering the graveyard without a problem. The rabbit was acting up a bit, probably since it could see everyone. It made her think back to the random animals gathering around when she first appeared from her grave. Rather random. Kerri stepped back a little, but stumbled on a rock. She flailed around her arms like some idiot, and kept herself as quiet as she could. No doubt the rock that bounced off a few feet made noise, but she should still be 'hidden'. Kerri didn't want to scare them, after all.

"...will all new wonders appear..?"

((OOC: Welcome to the RP RogueMya1 and PIxxel ghost. ^^ ))

Magical Girl

11,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
User Image
E k o Hybird

❝Maybe without me
But if I stay I know,

Eko didn't move yet, She was looking for something rare or even something not that rare so she could just leave. M - maybe . . . I could bring them this rock instead. . . R - rocks could be rare. She picked up a rock and stared at it for a full minute. This is pointless. . . She dropped the rock on the floor. The worst thing Eko had discovered . . . I'm lost. . . Its also getting a bit dark. Eko started walking again. She calmed down not trying to think of the ghost. She then saw a small girl ahead. She didn't know if she was imagining or actual seeing a little girl. But, Why would a little girl be here. Should I go there? But, usually you never go to anyone in a spooky place. Well sure enough Eko started walking to the little girl. When she got closer she saw a little rabbit with her. U - ummm . . . hello? She raised her voice a bit waving her violin to get the kid's attention.

ooc :: Thank you. and its a pleasure to meet everyone. c: ♥
User Image
Tai was going to continue to walk through the graveyard before she felt her white bunny Clyde tug on her hair. This made the young child stop and look up at him before she heard someone speaking towards her. Turning around to see another girl with a violin who seemed very scared for some reason. Tati smiled at the other girl and stood there until the other girl was in front of her and tilted her head to the side a bit.

"Hello. Are you here to play?"

She may be a human child but she seemed too strange that some people always told the owners of the inn that she was more of a ghost than anything. Tati never understood why they would say such a thing, after all she was just a ten year old girl who lost her family. Being an oprhan didn't bother her though and she didn't mind the chores she did but it seemed to her that her very presense just bothered people. It was a reason she didn't like other adults she didn't trust, they were all too bossy and suspicious.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
± ± ± ± ±
¢erø
± ± ± ± ±

Cero watched her, she looked as if she was having a mental argument with herself. Her face kept changing, the expressions getting stranger as she stood there until he spoke his name. The mysterious male watched her carefully as she started to head back to her grave. He got up from leaning on the old cracked stone known as his grave. He gave it a longing glance, not sure if he should leave it or not. He hadn't ever wandered father than a few feet from his grave, it was like a seal binding him to the only place he knew. As he stood, the gauze that wrapped around him was loose enough to swivel around his arms and fall. He really did look like a mummy, the wrappings dragging as he followed her. The lost puppy like male followed the strange girl after giving one more glance to his grave.

A loud thump was heard, a girl, human, carrying an instrument had fallen. She created a small dust cloud around her. He stopped, as if debating if he should stop her, but he was one of the reasons why most people were scared to come to the cemetery. He didn't mind showing himself, but due to his rather intimidating and haunted appearance, people were scared of him. Most ghosts were too weary of the male too. He had a strange appearance. It wasn't rare for ghosts to look like what they had looked like when they died, but no one really knew how the male died and why he would look so horrid. When he first came to the cemetery, he looked tortured and sad. He emitted a sorrowful emotion that made others want nothing to do with. They were dead, the last thing they needed to be even more depressed.

Approaching the group, Cero blushed as he looked at familiar faces. They had never wanted to talk to him before, why would they want to talk to him now? He was bad with words. More or less, he didn't know what to say to people. It was just easier to answer questions.

Now that they were at Kerri's grave, the girl that had fallen was there. Not even trying to hide his form, he was clearly viable and quite intimidating looking. A Dark purple hue glancing down at the human. He wasn't happy looking nor was he mad. He just looked indifferent. Towering over her, he just watched her with the only eye he had. The last thing a person wanted to see was a man with a body that looked beyond damaged and covered in gauze and staring down at them. Though usually he was at his nameless grave.
User Image
εммιℓιηε vσηяσωε
Ghostly Guardian

Emmeline frowned at Ambrose playfully. Then smoothed down her hair. "Hey. I know I look little but I'm more than 200 years old you know." She said teasingly. "I've been over here since Addison came to meet Kerri, I was just keeping him some company." She answered.

Suddenly she heard a noise over by the cemetery gates. She spun around and saw Eko and the two boys. They seemed to argue a little and then one boy pushed Eko inside. She looked around really confused and clutched her violin like it was a weapon. Then she wandered over to Kerri's grave where everyone was gathered. Then she tripped and hit her head on the tombstone, almost falling on, or rather through, Emmeline. She jumped back out of the way, last thing she needed was Eko to feel the coldness of her ghostly body.

She watched Cero walk over and smiled at him, giving him a small wave.

{Edited}

Magical Girl

11,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
User Image
E k o Hybird

❝Maybe without me
But if I stay I know,

Eko stared at the little girl and tilted her head a bit. P - Play? Ummm actually no . . . playing in a eerie place like this. . . She mummbled. She looked at the small girl who wore no shoes, wasn't scared, and in somewhat rags. Hey, Ummm What is y - your name? Wh - Why are you here? Wouldn't your p - parents worry? She said in a curious tone while lowering down to her size. As she waited for a anwser she placed her violin down and started shivering. S - So c - c - cold . . . She started rubbing her bare arms. She looked at the little girl and gave a tiny chuckle, As she looked up to the sky she kinda noticed a figure. Her eyes widen and she quickly rubbed her eyes. W - What?! As her clumsy self she fell back and facing straight up seeing a one eyed man? She was speechless and frieghtend. Th - this is fake . . . Fake ! All fake. her heart had skip a beat and then closed her eyes. Am I imagining this?! As she pointed straight up.

ooc: @Tactic_Fai ;; Idk if you meant visable or the actual word viable so sorry if I messed up.
User Image
Kerri Fay Grant

"Take my spirit, make it fly..."

Once Kerri and Cero had made it back to her grave, Kerri was about to tell them that she got him over(as if it weren't obvious), though everyone had seemed to fall silent. Was it because of the human that had fell nearby? Would she hear them if they spoke? Kerri stood a few steps to the side, and held her arms out in Cero's direction, as if she were presenting something, a small grin on her face. When she looked back to Cero, he seemed to almost... have some kind of stare at the human girl that fell. She had no idea how to tell if a ghost was hidden or not, other than the fact they wouldn't be noticed otherwise. Kerri was curious if maybe he knew the visiting girl, but couldn't ask, or rather, was afraid to in case she had to be quiet.

Looking around the group, she noticed a small girl, maybe about 9 or so, in what looked like an old fashioned dress. She was so adorable; like a little doll. Was she there the whole time? Kerri hoped she didn't ignore her no accident, and just waved to her lightly with a small smile. Then the response came. The human girl let out a noise and surprise, and stumbled backwards, looking at right at Cero, appearing frightened and questioning if she was seeing things. Cero isn't... er, hiding himself..? Kerri thought absently, and was about to open her mouth to say something, but quickly shut it again. She looked over worriedly to the other ghosts, and the little girl that reminded her of a doll. What... what do we do? Are we supposed to do anything...? I don't... It's not like they could read minds, but it didn't prevent her from thinking it all the same.

"...will all new wonders appear..?"

Dangerous Phantom

User Image

Addison West
xxxxxxxxxxxxxQuiet and Calmxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Addison stayed quiet as Kyle and Allie spoke to Kerri. He though about what she said about a black and white version of the movie she was talking about but she mentioned how it may of came out after his death. He was growing more curious the more he thought about it. Both Allie and Kyle went to speak but before they could finish, Kerri walked off. Addison watched her walk over to Cero. Addison knew the boys name but he was pretty sure it was only because someone, most likely from Emmeline, told him. The boy never spoke to him, but he did remember he use to sing. He had such a lovly signing voice. Addison wondered why he had stopped.

Addison looked to Allie as she asked him what he thought of Kerri. "She is, well, friendly. Talkative, which isn't a bad thing." he said quietly. He wanted to mention about her saying how she would tell him about a movie sometime but he didn't know the name nor did he know how to describe it. Emmeline squeesed his hand before letting go and showing herself to the others. He gave a shy smile at her comment. Nerve racking, yes, hard no.

Then, suddenly, a girl passed him. Rather surprised, Addison took a few steps back. He was quiet and nervous when speaking to the others, but having humans around just made him uncomfortable. The girl then picked up a rock and muttered to herself. That was only before she noticed another little girl. Too many living people being so close for his tastes. He could stand a funeral because the people there had a reason to be in the graveyard. Same with those that came to visit their loved ones, but these two didn't seem to be there for either of those reasons.

Addison slowly backed his way to his own grim tombstone. He noticed Celo walk over to the two girls. What was he doing? Sitting down tenderly on his crumbling tombstone, Addison saw that the girl noticed Celo. Was he letting them see him? The girl seemed to panic. Addison's unkept tombstone shifted from him sitting on it and he almost fell. Almost. Maybe Celo would frighten away the two living girls.

OoC:
                      ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

User Image
Tati blinked at the other girl and her violin listening to her ramble a bit of why she was here and such. She wasn't going to say she was an orphan off the bat to a girl she didn't know but saying her name wouldn't be bad. Clyde the bunny was looking right at the male ghost called Cero but remained where he was and nibbled on Tati's hair. Before she could answer the other girl she watched her look up and seem to be scared of something. Tati look to see a one eyes man with a dark haze it seemed to surround himself and she just blinked her eyes for a moment before smiling at raising her hand at Cero.

"Hello, I'm Tati. Are you a ghost?"

The strange girl looked at this man with such awe and wonder in her green emerald eyes, to her it was a fun thing to see if ghosts were really around. Besides since she didn't have friends besides Clyde and any other small animals she sees, Tati wouldn't mind making her own. The young girl still smiled up at the male ghost it seems and she didn't mind the cold much at all.
ANNOUNCEMENT!

I ADDED SOME INFORMATION ABOUT THE GHOSTS TO THE FIRST PAGE. THINGS THEY CAN DO AND SUCH. LIKE BEING VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE. IF YOU HAVE IDEAS, PM THEM TO ME.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Kyle Ambrosius Valji~
Spirit of Hadden Graveyard
Probably responsible for stolen items.

I can be your best friend, or a real annoyance. Depends on the situation.

I was pampered in life, and though I don't expect it to remain that way in death,
I'm certainly not going to like it.

User Image

i am here: Hadden Graveyard
with: lots of people
my form is: invisible to living

Ambrose, smiling at Emmeline's response, shrugged and said, "What can I say? You're pretty adorable for an old lady." And then some humans, Keri, and Cero came over. Kyle chose not to appear to them, they already had enough ghosts harassing them. Looking to Kerri, who seemed a bit confused, Ambrose thought to her, You seem a bit lost. The living can't see you if you don't want them to, so you don't have to do anything. We could pester them for our own amusement, but they're already aware of the ghosts, so it wouldn't be fun.

((Out Of Cake?!: "It's not like they can read minds."
Psh, how naive of her.))

(Outfit is same as in picture))
((Birdhouse In Your Soul))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items