Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Phantom

User Image

Addison West
xxxxxxxxxxxxxQuiet and Calmxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Addison honestly felt more comforted feeling Emmeline by him. Be himself? A shut in? No, she mean't to act how he did around her and Allie. He noticed how the animals had been attracted to her. The girl then spoke to him. She said something about a movie. He knew things had changed since he had died. Like movies. He died when they were still in black and white. 1916. First coloured film was 1961. Not that he had even watched too many movies then. So he had no clue what movie she was talking about. There were movies based off books as well, but he read about as often as he watched a movie.

"I-I'm not too sure what film you are refurring to." he said quietly. He wondered if the girl would be up to telling him the story of the movie to him some time. The girl. He didn't even know her name yet. "I'm, I mean, my name is Addison. Um, what might yours be. If you don't mind me asking that is." If Emmeline hadn't been there, he probably would've lost his nerve and end up shifting to the same state she was currently in.

OoC:

Romantic Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
why do I stay in this world you ask....
allie smiled and said "that is a very good proverb". she looked ahead when he asked about her life then she said "it was...". she bite her lip then she said "it was very different from now, when I was very little everyone was soo happy, my parents were always going to grand parties and balls, I stayed home with the nanny, but when i was 10 we were forced into going into fleeing our country so we got a ride on the titanic to come here. I didn't know a lick of english back then". she smiled saddly then she said "I am russian, born and bread, my father was a high standing person in the russian courts." she looked down and bite her lip more. her father had been the best friend and confidante of the russian czar before her uncle had gone and and killed a another very high standing offical in a drunkin stupor. she shook her head then said "we wer lucky to all arrive here with our entire family intact, my father ended up geting a job as a banker and made great money, me and my mother took care of my younger siblings together while my elder twin brother worked like my father did, we never wanted for nothing, but the one thing i miss the most from my life is my horse artimis, he was a beautiful black stallion, i used to go everyday to the stables and just brush him down.". she sighed saddly then said "but saddly he died not long after I did, he was sent off to the first war and was worked to death my poor baby." she pouted.

because i loved my life and this world even with all the bad

((edit))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Kyle Ambrosius Valji~
Spirit of Hadden Graveyard
Probably responsible for stolen items.

I can be your best friend, or a real annoyance. Depends on the situation.

I was pampered in life, and though I don't expect it to remain that way in death,
I'm certainly not going to like it.

User Image

i am here: Hadden Graveyard
with: Allie
my form is: invisible to humans

Kyle listened to Allie telling about her life. "You know, happy people and nannies taking care f partying people's kids tended to happen when I was alive too, just a few years ago. Though fleeing the country, never really had to do that. And the war wasn't affecting England when I lived a few years ago, being over and such. Though I'm sorry to hear about your horse. I had a ferret, Kirby. He was alive when I died, maybe not now." Ambrose decided not to try and figure out if Kirby would be alive now. He forgot how old he was and how long ferrets lived.

EDITTED

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
(Outfit is same as in picture))
((Birdhouse In Your Soul))
User Image
Kerri Fay Grant

"Take my spirit, make it fly..."

Kerri looked at him curiously, and listened to his responses with a small smile. Ah... not exactly the best way to greet someone. But I thought a lot knew about it! Hm, wait, let me think... Kerri's eyes drifted to around the graveyard curiously as she thought to herself. She knows she's dead, yes. So... basically she's a ghost now, right..? What about this boy? It seemed to make sense to assume, since from what Kerri figures, humans can't see ghosts so clearly. Wait... this boy? Oh, geez. She hadn't even introduced herself properly! Finally she looked back to him, her smile a bit softer. "Ah... is that so? Hm, I thought a lot of people knew about it; there are even a ton of remakes! Though, I like the real classic better. Even in the original black and white, mmhmmm~" Kerri nodded enthusiastically, though she was still probably making no sense, she laughed quietly to herself anyway. She made a mental note of the boy's, er, Addison's name, nodding a couple times with her eyes closed. "Mhmmm... okay! Addison... Addison. And of course I don't mind you asking. I was the one that goofed and didn't introduce myself properly, anyway!" Kerri took a couple steps closer and did a light bow. "My name's Kerri; it's nice to meet'cha." Once she stood up straight, she grinned cheerfully, though it faded to a normal, small smile. She tried to hide the uncertainty of the question she wanted to ask. "U-umm... so unless I'm assuming too much, I'd guess... you're a ghost too..? Ah... kind of a dumb question... But do you not know of the movie because you didn't like them much..? Er, if you're curious I don't mind telling you sometime, or something. It's a pretty interesting story..." She trailed off a bit, finding it difficult to keep acting 'normal' when she was still so confused.

"...will all new wonders appear..?"

((OOC: Edited since I think I rushed it and I think it needed fixing. My apologies if it causes confusion))

Romantic Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
why did I stay in this world you ask.....
terra smiled a bit and said "my father did know the czar, he was the czars best friend from the time they were very young...". she walked up to her father's grave and said "we left at the very start of the revolution, it wasn't very well known of at the time because the entire world was holding its breath waiting for the droping of the match on the kindling with germany and austria, well europe was anyway. she gave a short laugh then she said "no you don't have your facts wrong, its not very well writen about thats all, most papers where destroyed in the wars and my the communists i suspect". she sighed and then walked over to a bush and picked a flower and placed it at her father's grave and whispered "я тебя люблю папа, я желаю, чтобы ты был здесь со мной". she kissed the headstone then she stood up and smiled shyly to kyle and said "sorry we always talked in russian at home so its a habit to just speak russian to him." terra looked over to see the funaral had dispersed, she smiled and said "oooo lets go meet the newest resident of our lovely cemetary." she took kyle's hand and dragged him over to her. she walked right up to her and said "привет я Алли добро пожаловать в наш прекрасный кладбище, как тебя зовут".
she smiled happily waiting for a reply not even realizing she said it in russian.

because I loved my life and this world even with all the bad

((translation: # 1: i love you papa, I miss you, wish you were here in this world with me
# 2: hi I'm allie welcome to our lovley graveyard, whats your name))

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
± ± ± ± ±
¢erø
± ± ± ± ±

The moon almost lit the entire graveyard with an eerie glow. There was a gravestone, shaped like a rather fat cross. On the center where the lines met, was a name that was hardly visible due to the wear and tear of time. The C was the only thing that could be read while the rest would have taken some serious eye straining to read the name. But if one looked hard enough, it would have read Cero. There were no nice words that graced the old grave. There were no flowers that dressed the old aged stone. It looked rather lonely in the center of beautiful graves surrounded in flowers. Haunted or not, loved ones still visited their beloveds. Yet no one visited this one lonely grave.

Leaning on the lonely grave was a rather tattered looking ghost. His clothes were old and looked rather torn and damaged. His body was covered in gauze, around his torso, his arms, his legs, and his forehead. Over one eye, he had an eyepatch, obviously his death had been a rather gruesome one, yet no one was really sure how he died.

Glancing over with one eye, he watched as other ghosts spoke to each other.

Should he go too? He hasn't' for the last few centuries, he hasn't even spoken to another person. If anything, he would sing to himself. The lonely ghost didn't know how to approach others...

Dangerous Phantom

User Image

Addison West
xxxxxxxxxxxxxQuiet and Calmxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The girl was rather talkative. Addison was perfectly fine with that. It would make up for his bad conversation skills. Her smile seemed to soften. Did that mean she was enjoying their conversation? "I've never seen many films..." he said once she had stated that the movie was rather well known. She then introduced herself as Kerri. It was a very interesting name. He hadn't heard the name often.

Addison nodded slightly when she asked if he was a ghost like herself. "1916." the year he died. "Films were a rare treat for those who lived in the same town as I. You could say I was lucky to see the odd one." he said quietly. He cared not if Kerri knew of his past. Though, the subject of how he died was a little touchy. He didn't like his choice, but he was much happier now then he was living. Addison wondered for a moment if Emmeline was going to introduce herself soon or just let them speak for a moment.

A shy smile crossed his face when Kerri mentioned about maybe telling him the story sometime. He had been rather interested in learning the story since she seemed to enjoy it. "That would be much enjoyed." He said. Emmeline might enjoy the tale as well. Kerri might've just gotten herself into being the yards story teller.

They were then joined by Allie and Kyle. Addison gave a small smile too the both of them. He had no clue what Allie had said but Kyle soon stated that what ever she had said was in Russian.

OoC:

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Kyle Ambrosius Valji~
Spirit of Hadden Graveyard
Probably responsible for stolen items.

I can be your best friend, or a real annoyance. Depends on the situation.

I was pampered in life, and though I don't expect it to remain that way in death,
I'm certainly not going to like it.

User Image

i am here: Hadden Graveyard
with:
my form is: invisible to humans

Ambrosius watched Allie as she spoke to her father. His parents were still alive, so he couldn't do that yet, and they didn't find time to visit his grave very often. He was feeling a bit down, but then Allie pulled him away and he forgot about that. He then found himself facing the new ghost girl. Kyle noticed Allie had spoken in Russian again. "Allie, I don't think she knows Russian." Then to the girl, Ambrose gave a welcoming smile and said, "Hello, welcome to our lovely haunted graveyard. You can call me Ambrose or Kyle. May we learn your name?" Noticing Addison, Ambrose gave a small wave to the
shy guy before looking back to the newbie.

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
(Outfit is same as in picture))
((Birdhouse In Your Soul))

Romantic Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
why do i stay in this world you ask.....
allie blinked then looked at kyle and said "да .... о моей плохой по электронной почте.". she blushed then looked at the girl and said "I'm sorry some times I forget myself, I am allie by the way, it is a pleasure to meet you miss". she looked at addison and smiled and said "yay your making new friends".
because I loved my life and this world even with the bad

((translation: huh....oh opps my bad))
User Image
Kerri Fay Grant

She tilted her head curiously when he said he hadn't seen many movies. I mean, Kerri hadn't seen that many, but it was rare for her to come across someone who didn't know one so famous. Then again, it's not like it's a bad thing. Kerri couldn't hide the look of confusion as he only said random numbers. Was that the year he died? She blinked, not saying another word. With what he's explaining, I guess he did die a long time ago... wow... maybe I can ask him what it was like then..? Kerri had trouble with history in school since it was always so boring... well, actually a lot of things because of how boring it was, but that didn't matter. Maybe she'd be able to ask sometime.

Her eyes drifted away slightly; she enjoyed speaking with Addison, even though he seemed rather shy, or maybe socially awkward, but that was it--he reminded her of her best friend. He could be like that a lot. And it was reminding her to accept what she was now, what she probably couldn't do anymore, and people she couldn't see... it was starting to wear away at her cheerful guise. Kerri managed to keep it strong when Addison said he'd be interested in hearing about that movie. "Oh, I'm glad! If I remember right... the version I am talking about... came out after you had... erm... died... so I guess it makes sense. I'll be more than happy to..?" She trailed off as Kerri heard some foreign language from behind her. She turned to see a very beautiful, elegant looking young woman, also older than herself. Maybe close to Addison's age? Since the voice was feminine, it was probably her. Kerri blinked, completely clueless as to what she said. The girl also seemed to have brought along a boy with her, a bit younger. Possibly closer to Kerri's age? Ah well, she wasn't good at guessing. She nodded when he commented about her probably not knowing the language she spoke, and he introduced himself. Well now, with so much company, ghost or not, Kerri had better work hard to stay cheerful, huh? She smiled brightly. "Hehe, it's nice to meet you, Kyle! Or... Ambrose... hum... they're both cool, so I'm not sure which one to pick." She joked with a small chuckle. "Oh, and I'm Kerri. It's nice to meet you! And you too Allie~" Kerri giggled a bit to Allie's comment she directed to Addison since he seemed to shy and nervous. The graveyard is certainly more lively than she would have thought!

As Kerri looked around the small group, she couldn't help but notice someone who was further off in the graveyard, on a somewhat large grave that looked like a cross. Kerri hummed thoughtfully before turning her attention to Addison, Allie and Kyle and/or Ambrose. "Who's that? Think we should go and say hello?" Kerri asked, and turned back to where she saw the other ghost, and waved energetically in their direction.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
± ± ± ± ±
¢erø
± ± ± ± ±

Picking a weed near his grave, if he remembered correctly, they were called Dandelions. The gold bold looking flower was twiddled between his fingers as he decapitated it. The head of the flower falling gracefully to the ground. Glancing at the group of people whom seemed to be chatting, he noticed one of them was pointing at him. Well, actually first he thought they were pointing at something past him, but looking behind himself, there was nothing there. He look to the other side, then turned back, a rather confused expression puzzled his face. Then he pointed at himself. Was she pointing at him?

The mummy looking boy looked almost like a hopeless kid who was too shy to say anything. A small blush flushing his pale cheeks. This was the first time someone has noticed him, though usually he hid within his grave, hanging outside of it was not like him. But lately, over the years, he had gotten more interested in the outside world and become more bold in showing himself. Before, he would only peek his head out from the ground or from his grave. He hadn't wondered far from his grave either.

Timidly, he fiddled with his fingers not sure what to say. He might seem mute to the others since he had never spoken to anyone before...
User Image
Kerri Fay Grant

At first, it seemed like the boy farther away didn't notice her, but Kerri kept at it once he was done with something near his grave. This time, she pointed in his direction, her other arm still waving about. Kerri blinked as the boy seemed to look behind him, though she smiled a little; she thought it was kind of silly. When he couldn't figure out if there was anything behind him, he pointed to himself, looking a bit confused. Kerri grinned cheerfully, and gave him a thumbs up and a nod. Did the others of this little group know him already? Maybe he was just too shy to come over? Kerri was a bit too impatient to wait, what with how much fun she was having already, so she made the decision to approach him first. She didn't want to shout since she was so close with a group. "I'll be right back. Maybe I'll be able to bring someone else to join our little group?" Kerri gave them a slightly awkward half-smile, since she still wasn't sure if they even knew him, but if he wasn't going to come, then I guess she'd just have to! Was worth a shot, anyway.

Kerri carefully sidestepped and swerved her way long any graves that got into her path, being careful to avoid any flower offerings and such for any other graves. Her arms waved out a bit, almost as if she were doing some odd march, and there was even an odd hop in her step as if she was trying to skip. She would exaggerate her movements like this when she were alive since sometimes it made people laugh; whether it was at her, or with her, she didn't think that far. As she drew closer, he seemed to have a rather... interesting appearance. His clothes seemed a bit torn and damaged, and he had gauze in many places, including around his forehead. He even had an eyepatch. Kerri slowed her pace a bit as she finally was close enough to at least not have to shout to him, and glanced to the grave he was hanging around briefly. It looked... very worse for wear, and fairly old. She couldn't even make out a name on it. Kerri looked back at the boy, her usual small smile appearing once again. "Uhm... hello there. I don't mean to barge on over here, but I recently just... arrived here..." Kerri even used air quotes for 'arrived' since she could think of no other way to put it, and continued. "And, uhm... it looks a bit lonely over here. Would you like to join the group? It could be fun?" Kerri suggested, though then sighed and lightly tapped her head with her fist. "Ah, right! Almost forgot again, silly me. My name's Kerri. So what's your name?"

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
± ± ± ± ±
¢erø
± ± ± ± ±

Vivid purple hues watched with confusion and shock, well maybe a bit of interest too, as the girl approached him. She walked strangely, a way he wondered if that was how people walked these days. No, of course not. He used to watch people leave things for their loved ones and they walked as when he walked before he died. It was a suave kind of strut where it looked as if people knew what they were doing, even though they probably didn't. She was waving her arms exaggeratedly and almost looked as if she were marching. Such a strange girl.

As she observed his disheveled appearance, his pale skin contrasting against the dark tattered clothes and a black jacket that didn't look as tattered but worn and torn in itself. He leaned a bit closer to his grave, a place where he knew he belonged.

How long had it been since he died? Quite some time, that was for sure. Enough time to not know half of the objects in the world now. He didn't know what electricity was. He hardly knew what a book was like. Being poor made it hard to afford books.

When she started talking to him, he patiently listened and nodded. He didn't look angry or upset. He actually looked kind of excited, though he hid it well. Nodding again when she offered to let him join their little group. She was new it seemed, so new ghosts must be more social than old ghosts... Cero had to be one of the oldest ghosts here. In a few years, surely his grave would fall apart. With another strange gesture, she hit her head with her fist rather lightly. Such a strange being. "Cero." he spoke in a smooth honey like tone. It almost sounded foreign to him since he didn't speak often, he hardly sang anymore either since there were more and more ghosts coming to the grave yard.

Romantic Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
why do I stay in this world you ask.....
allie smiled then she said "nice to meet you kerri". she looked at the boy and then said "oh thats". she walked off". allie shrugged then looked at kyle and said " she seems nice". she smiled then looked at addison and smiled then asked "what do you think of her addison".
because I loved my life and this world even with the bad.
User Image
εммιℓιηε vσηяσωε
Ghostly Guardian

Emmeline watched all the others interacting and introducing themselves. She laughed silently to herself at their awkwardness. And she nearly giggled out loud when Allie started speaking to the new girl in Russian. She was used to it, but she didn't understand it either. She held Addison's hand tightly and waited for an opportunity to say something herself. She didn't want to just appear next to them all, because it might scare Kerri and she doesn't want to frighten her away.

Then Kerri pointed out that another ghost was nearby. She turned around and saw that it was Cero. She had never spoken to him, but she knew who it was. He seemed very shy and she was always weary about approaching him. But he seemed like he was nice. She remembered that he used to sing, and that he had a very lovely singing voice. She wished he hadn't stopped.

When Kerri walked over to Cero and so Emmeline decided to make herself visible to the others again. She let go of Addison's hand and gave him a little smile. "That wasn't so hard, was it? She seems very nice. And she's even trying to get Cero to talk to us, so she must be friendly."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff