Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
** ӾѦɣɨѦȵ ӍѦɍϤʉҿʑ **
═━┈┈━═

(Priest)"Today Children of God, We are gathered here today" (Priest continues liturgy) Today is the first day that it all seems real. she is gone and father is already seemingly slipping out of our reality. I guess I don't blame him but I to am having to adjust to all of this. Mother always looked to my care and now with father in his condition I find it hard to remember everything to do to care for us like mother did. (Priest) "With our love and prayers we Give our gifts to our sister" (Father)"Go on now son ggggive mmothter yyour rose" Dimitrios steps forward and tosses into his mothers gave a single rose and as he wipes a single tear from his eye, out of his peripherals notices a young girl of his about age peeking at him from near an off distance tree. "Father, Why do you think that little girl is staring?" (Father)" Son it is so rude to your mother not to be at full attention." " But father that pretty little girl is just staring." (Father) " Son I see no little girl ,now please have respect for yyour mmotheer" as Dimitrios's father continues to grieve, Dimitrios cannot seem to help himself but to be curious as to the young little girls reasoning for watching him so intently. (Priest) " Ashes to ashes and dust to dust" The Priest closes the liturgy and dismisses the attendees.
Ƚɨɣɨȵʛ Ҏɍσσӻ ҬћѦҬ ҪћɨɣѦɫɍɣ Ίʂ ҊσҬ ȡҿѦȡ
((Thanks you guys! You're all so nice and helpful! smile ))
User Image
Kerri Fay Grant

"Take my spirit, make it fly..."

Finally, a new morning. Yesterday had felt awfully long, as if on purpose so she could take everything in. First, trying to accept that she is in fact, dead, second, trying to stay her 'normal' self with introductions and meeting so many friendly... ghosts, learning that ghosts can apparently communicate with their thoughts and... and... Ahhh, too much... Kerri shook her head lightly, and looked to the morning sky. It had a beautiful mix of colors in it yet, before it would probably change from the normal blue hue... that is unless it was going to be stormy today, she wouldn't know; She doesn't get the weather channel now.

Yawning lightly, Kerri quietly sat next to her grave, glancing at it. She only kept herself invisible to humans, she didn't find a reason to hide herself from anyone else right now. A couple of crows fluttered down and perched at the top, cawing lightly and ruffling their feathers. She smiled a bit, though it faded quickly. Her grave wasn't anything fancy, since her family wouldn't be able to afford it, and looked like a normal gravestone. Though as it started to round off near the top, the tip was fairly thin, yet round, and a pretty heart seemed to be engraved there. Intricate designs also seemed to be around near the edges. I wonder if there'll be any funerals today... Kerri thought absently as she looked near the entrance gates to the graveyard. Kerri lowered her head lightly, and sighed in defeat since her thoughts already wandered to such things. Ugh, how depressing... Kerri was spacing out so much, she hadn't noticed a crowd gathering a while away. I... shouldn't have thought that. Why else would there be a crowd in a graveyard? It had to be a funeral, right? Kerri didn't really want to go look at the moment, though. She was still working on getting her 'cheerful-engine' all started up.

"...will all new wonders appear..?"

Romantic Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
why do i stay in this world you ask.....
Allie was curled up in the arms of the angel that stood above her grave. she slowly awoke as the sounds of the nearby funaral. she turned her head tiredly and then yawned and slowly slipped from her angel. she rubbed her eyes then spoted kyle and addison. she smiled and walked over then said "good morning kyle, addison".
because i loved my live and this world even with all the bad

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
± ± ± ± ±
¢erø
± ± ± ± ±

Cero had abandoned the others and returned to his grave, a place he fully felt himself. Sitting on the old crumbling nameless stone, he breathed in deeply and watched the stars. It was a short night compared to the others, but then again, so many events had happened in a single star spangled night. Long ago, he used to count the stars, but learned just as long ago that it was a hopeless cause and a fruitless hobby.

When the next morning came, it was just as eerie if not more. The feeling of fresh death filled the air and reeked of sorrow. He hadn't exactly slept during the night, rather he had just dozed off and daydreamed or rather night dreamed all night. Not awake, not asleep. Staring into the abyss, lost in his own thoughts and memories. Cero never slept, and for a good reason. His dreams haunted him, tortured him. They reminded him of dying. The slow painful process, every little blade and needle used on his body. When did he die? How long had he been alive during that time? How long did he suffer before is mentality and physical body gave out? He didn't remember. It was all a blur, yet clear as the blue sky in a cloudless day.

Still at his grave, which was quite a distance away, he got up and gave his grave a longing stare before he walked away from it and headed to see what the funeral was for. He kept his appearance hidden, though when he walked up, a slightly more depressing mist filled the air and the atmosphere seemed to chill slightly more. Something Cero couldn't help, or rather didn't try to help.

Seemed the little boy who looked like the guardian had seen their little guardian. Strange, it was rare for a human to see a ghost without the ghost revealing themselves.

Maximillio's Wife

Dapper Lunatic

15,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
☾Ƚʊȵα Ҝΐȵɠ☽

Luna woke up and stretched as she always did. She looked around was shocked to see that she wasn't in bed. It slowly started coming back to her. She was dead, and at the graveyard. She never realized that ghosts slept so that was throwing her off a bit. She got up and saw the funeral and a young boy standing over the grave. He seemed real enough so she didn't think he was the one being buried. She walked past a tree and felt a cold spot. Something was there but she wasn't sure what. She shook it off and walked a bit further. What did ghosts do for fun anyway? Luna turned and looked back at the funeral and sighed. She couldn't remember if she had that many people at hers. The only friends she had, they well were part of the reason she was here. She felt the dress for pockets and sighed. "Man, I'm dying for a cigarette."

{{Out Of Cigs:}}

Fashionable Giver

''I don't need your attitude...I've got my own.''

User Image
I am Winry Rose
இ A simple Mechanic with a knack for Adventure.இ

'It's the Hard Knock life for us.
It's the Hard Knock life for us...

"Holy crap, I don't feel like getting up..." Winry muttered to no one in particular. An alarm clock was loudly ringing in her ear. The bright sunlight seeping through her shades trying to help rise the sleepy girl. She didn't get a wink of sleep last night due to many question that were swiming around in her head. It also didn't help that most of the night was spent in A cemetery getting messed with by, and eventually talking to, multiple ghost. She never got a chance to ask any questions about what it's like being a ghost. Did they sleep? Could they eat? Were they stuck in that graveyard?

Still laying in the bed, Winry growled at her alarm clock. With her eyes still shut, she slammed a spare pillow on the alarm clock over and over again til it stopped ringing. She never had to worry about breaking it because she could fix it.
" I need to get ready...got stuff to do today..."
With that being said, Winry yawed and slowly pried herself from her bed. The mechanic began getting ready for her day.

'Instead of Treated We get tricked!
Instead of Kisses, We get kicked!
It's the Hard Knock life....''

(OoC: What day is it?)
((Lets say it's Saturday everyone))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

((Feels like a Tueday to me, but let's go with that. OH! Can it be CATurday? emotion_kirakira ))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Kyle Ambrosius Valji~
Spirit of Hadden Graveyard
Probably responsible for stolen items.

I can be your best friend, or a real annoyance. Depends on the situation.

I was pampered in life, and though I don't expect it to remain that way in death,
I'm certainly not going to like it.

User Image

i am here: Hadden Graveyard
with: Allie, Addison
my form is: only visible to ghosts

Kyle looked over when he heard Allie greet him and Addison. Smiling, he replied, "Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?" He quoted Gandalf from The Hobbit, not realizing that Allie had probably never read it, since it was published after she had died.

((Out Of Cake?!: She died in the 1920's right?))
(Outfit is same as in picture))
((Birdhouse In Your Soul))

Romantic Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
why did i stay in this world you ask.....
allie looked confused then said "i have no idea what you are talking about, but umm i guess I was wishing you a good morning". she tilted her head to the side trying to figure out where that reaction had come from out of kyle then she asked "is that a quote from somthing, cause it certainly seems like one." it sounded like a picture quote, maybe it was one from after her death, alot of people passing the graveyard chatted about them.
because i loved my life and this world even with all the bad.

((yes she did well late 1919 anyway i always thought that she died a month after her birthday lol
User Image
εммιℓιηε vσηяσωε
Ghostly Guardian

As Emmeline watched, the little boy turned and looked at her. She gasped and quickly hid her face behind her tree. Wait a minute. What am I doing? He can't see me. It's just a coincidence. She laughed at herself and then peered back out. But as she watched him, he seemed to keep watching her, which was strange because she had made herself completely invisible so even the other ghosts couldn't see her. He didn't look scared, so maybe he thought she was still alive.

Maximillio's Wife

Dapper Lunatic

15,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
☾Ƚʊȵα Ҝΐȵɠ☽

Luna went back to the cold spot and looked around. Why was this area cold? It really didn't make sense to her. "Is anyone there?" She whispered in the seemingly empty space. She felt something there but she just couldn't figure out what.

{{Out Of Cigs:}}

Moonlight Lover

17,075 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Amber sighed as she woke up in her bed. Stretching as she sat up, she turned off her alarm clock which was blaring loudly. As she began to get ready, she realized that she wasn't really sure how she had gotten there. The last thing she remembered was falling asleep in front of a gravestone. Either way she had to get ready for the day. She was going to go back to the graveyard as she did most of the week. She found it comforting and the spirits would often have conversations with her. She enjoyed that very much. As she finished getting ready, she walked over to where her snake was picking her up. "Do you want to come with me today?" She quietly asked Molly. Knowing she wouldn't respond but it made her feel better anyways. Carrying Molly downstairs she fed her, left her parents a note, and was on her way to the cemetary again. Lately more people had begun to go to the cemetary, and she was excited to see who she'd find there today. Walking out the door she began making her way there. About ten minutes later she was there. Pushing open the gates gently, she found a beautiful gravestone to sit in front of. She wondered if any spirits would talk to her, but would find out soon enough.

Dangerous Phantom

User Image

Jayden and Noah Peters
xxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Untimely Twinsxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

The night before became a blur. The only thing really remember able was scaring that living girl. Noah yawned as she waked from her light sleep. If that's what you wanted to call it. Noah glanced around for her brother but did not see him. Never being far away from him, she panicked. "Jay. Jay!" she whispered harshly, trying to make sure only her brother would hear her and not any of the living people that were holding a funeral not too far away.

"Shush." her brother's voice said in her mind as he lightly covered her mouth with his hand. She relaxed and looked at him. He pointed to their gravestone just behind him. That usually meant the was something up with the other side. Noah nodded to show she understood before making sure her brother was the only one who could see her and walking around the stone. Sure enough, there was something interesting in front of their gravestone. Another living girl. She wasn't sitting on it so the twins had no problems with her being there and she wasn't reading or anything that would make it easy to prank her. She was just sitting there. The twins staid silent. Maybe she would leave or go for a walk. If she went for a walk, then they would follow. It was interesting to see what people did when they thought they were alone.

OoC:
                      ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas