Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Avenger

User Image
Katarina 'Cat' Le'Roux
Mood:Annoyed

Don't go around tonight...

Emerald irises scanned the streets leading to the graveyard before passing through the darkened gates. Usually this place felt rather peaceful but tonight, if anything, it felt crowded. The moment her ears caught the sound of whispers a feeling of dread pulsed through her. Great. A couple of lovebirds. The petite female thought, automatically assuming the whispers were those of frisky teens in the night, hoping to get a little action in the last place anyone would look. Well she certainly wasn't going to walk in on that. A small shudder passed through the girl at the memory, her arms brushing up against her grey cut off shorts and resting against the bottom of her t-shirt.

A few years back, around spring time, she had entered the graveyard as she normally did, juggling her school work and a flashlight, the sounds of hushed tones seeming to follow her. Well, it didn't take much to convince the younger Cat that said hushed tones were those of the undead. No matter how much Kit had protested, Cat moved in on the tones, surprise attacking the couple by leaping out of the bushes followed by a 'Gotcha!'. Needless to say they weren't very happy and the action ended up with a pants-less jock running after the shocked girl for ruining the mood. A few successful rock assaults upon her, and that odd serpentine running motion later, the red head had lost the boy, as well as her homework as he had found it on his way back to his companion. Since then, the sound of whispers had set the girl on edge and for very good reason at that.

It took precisely ten seconds for Cat to formulate the most abstract way possible to alert the couple of her presence and avoid being chased. With a quick scan of the area, her lips parted uttering a bold
"MAOW" every so often, as began walking forward into the graveyard, avoiding walking on graves like her life depended on it. After all, how was she supposed to meet a ghost if she pissed all of them off?

The smallest of sounds made her jump when she was this intensely concentrated, though the maowing seemed to calm her. Leave it to Cat to be afraid of the only thing not happening in the graveyard tonight.
Feeling a little Skittish tonight, are we kitty Cat? The sound of the familiar, cynical, feminine tone echoed through her mind, causing Cat to immediately purse her lips, not daring to glance at the small gathering taking place around a blonde haired girl, and move more quickly towards her tree, the grave with the knife in it her checkpoint, only the knife wasn't there tonight. Her pout turned more into a scowl at the disturbed grounds, her pace quickening with anger getting her to her tree with significant time, sitting down with a huff, barefeet enjoying the grass. "Shut up, Kit." Her tone was like fire as it immediately burned the girl, silencing her. It wasn't often that Cat expressed anything other than sourness towards her alter ego, as she like to call Kit, but at this point the feeling of intrusion had struck a deep nerve. Crowds. Frisky Teens. What next? A zoo? Had Cat entered the cemetery calmly, she might have noticed that literally none of these things were happening around her.

Leaning against the tree, the area around her grew quiet as she calmed down, humming to herself a mixture of Creedence Clearwater Revival and Tom Petty, her gaze settling upon the rather large roots of the tree intently in thought.

It's bound to take your life,
there's a bad moon on the rise.

Out.Of.Crayons.: Meh, sorry for the length. I also ended it weird.

Fashionable Giver

''I don't need your attitude...I've got my own.''

User Image
I am Winry Rose
இ A simple Mechanic with a nack for Adventure.இ

'It's the Hard Knock life for us.
It's the Hard Knock life for us...

"What do you mean, what do I mean? You're really pressing your lu..."Winry trailed off. The teen had vanished right before her eyes. She even blincked a few times just to make sure she was seeing right.
"...And he's gone. I hope you know you're begining to get real annoying." She said with a slight pout.
A shiver shot down her spine as The teen whispered in her ear. The mechanic spun around and glared at the teen. " Don't tempt me!"

Did he really believe he could convince her that he was A ghost? Winry would admit that she was a bit scared by this hole charade, but it would take a lot more than a odd teen to make her believe in ghost. The dead can't walk amongst the living.
Winry sighed. If she wanted to be messed with she would of stayed home.
The mechanic was just about to yell but she seemed to lose her voice as two familiar child like voices came into play.

This time when she looked to left then right there happened to be someone there.
Yes, She now knew who those mocking, yet sinister, voices she heard ealier came from. Unfortunately she did not like knowing this.
Winry nearly jumped out of her own skin at the sight of the boy and girl that stood beside her, thier voices happly mocking her. The bloody girl had suddenly turned Winry around and proceeded to twirl the boy around.

That touch was all Winry needed. She knew that there was no way any type of hologram could actualy touch a human. The girls touch was icy cold, but Winry could tell the girl's hands were not some type if machine. "M-make-up...but then the other boy....no...what the ********] She was rambling to herself, ignoring the twins who disappeared are reappeared before her.

'Instead of Treated We get tricked!
Instead of Kisses, We get kicked!
It's the Hard Knock life....''

(Ooc: Sorry guys for taking so long to reply or any spelling mistakes. I'm forced to use my IPod to type everything and it can become a real pain and hassle.)
User Image
Jake Hutto
"The Devil's Apostle."
A good Slaughter tune

"Hmhmhmhm... ******** you to ya prepubescent b***h." Jake smirked and began to wander around the cemetery. After awhile he found a newspaper that had been drifted in the wind, he bent over and picked it up reading it to himself. "The Hutto brothers are still at large. People are still encouraged to stay in their homes after sundown and to work with authorities should anyone have any information." He groaned at the word 'Brothers'. "Brother my wrinkly crispied a**." He growled and torched the paper with his cig. He looked to see a police sketch of the brothers. Jake was honestly a lot more handsome before the chemicals melted his face.
"Babes loves my Good Face... not so much my knife though." He cackled and felt a presence. He turned invisible and walked over to see a red headed girl. With a grin he made his voice audible to her "Heheheheh... look what came in... ain't it a bit dangerous for someone like you to be here?" He smirked and made himself visible with only the moon illuminating his haunting face.

Maximillio's Wife

Dapper Lunatic

15,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
☾Ƚʊȵα Ҝΐȵɠ☽

Luna looked the tombstone then at Addison. She repeated him. "1916? That really is a long time." Luna drew a magic circle with her finger in the grass. She had memories of being handed a cup with a potion in it race across her mind. She pushed out those thoughts and looked back at Addison. "What's it like here? Are the others nice?" Another memory raced through her head. This one was when she used to spend time in the graveyard. She always had hung out here, by this very tomb. She couldn't believe she had met the boy whose tomb she used to sit next to for hours on end.

{{Out Of Cigs:}}
Evil Cookie Cutter

Kawaii Avenger

User Image
Katarina 'Cat' Le'Roux
Mood:Annoyed
With: Jake
Clothes

Don't go around tonight...

The sound of the man's voice made her jump, the vivid vision of vengeance vanishing from her mind just as quickly as it had appeared, the girl instinctively scooting back, the feeling of the tree reminding her that there was no moving in that direction as she opened her eyes, those emerald irises scanning the area behind her before settling upon the face of the stranger. He was bigger than her though most people were, menacing looking in the moonlight, and didn't sound all that nice either. These things Kit picked up on. Cat. Not so much. The menacing part she got, but that only distracted her until she caught what he was saying, overthinking the entirety of the sentence and completely missing the part where he was not exactly of the living.

"Dangerous? Me? Of course. I'm a killing machine. Play your cards right and you may get out of this encounter unscathed." Her tone dripped with sarcasm, the overall dangerousness of the situation going completely over her head thanks to her mood from earlier. Cat expected this person to be completely living, and there just to mess with her. Ghosts never talked to her, so there was nothing to compare this encounter with. Had she seen him appear things might have gone differently, but for now, the female was going to be a smart a** until given incentive to get serious.

Her gaze rested upon his face studying the chemical scars more closely. Now that's something you don't see every day. The thought pinged a small alarm within her. Small but not unnoticed. The rest of his form was shadowed, giving her no idea of his body language let alone intentions. Cat's hands rested upon her knees, lightly bringing them to her chest in a curious position, as she continued to study him.

It's bound to take your life,
there's a bad moon on the rise.

Out.Of.Crayons.:
User Image
Melchior sighed as he glanced around the once quiet graveyard. It seemed to be far more active than it used to be. Not that this was a bad thing, but her worried about the influx of humans that just seemed to loiter around the graves. Part of him worried the affect this would have on the many spirits that remained.

He walked down the rows of graves leaning heavily on his cane.

He had already had to scare off several teenagers who viewed the once calm sanctuary of the graveyard as a place to let loose and behave purely based off their hormones. The graveyard was meant to be a place of gentle repose, it was not meant to be defiled by foolish children.
With a sigh he bent down and picked up a misplaced sock. Probably left by one of the teenagers.

It was pleasing to note that they didn't litter to much, they had enough respect not to leave trash around the graves.

"Makes ya wish that there were more ghosts around here to scare of those fools," he said mostly to himself with a chuckle. There were in fact many spirits around the yard, but it seemed that's part of what caused the young teenagers to gather.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Kyle Ambrosius Valji~
Spirit of Hadden Graveyard
Probably responsible for stolen items.

I can be your best friend, or a real annoyance. Depends on the situation.

I was pampered in life, and though I don't expect it to remain that way in death,
I'm certainly not going to like it.

User Image

i am here: Hadden Graveyard
with:
my form is: In death, visible to ghosts and Winry, not solid

Kyle was amused by the twins' next move, dancing like crazy children with bullet wounds. He decided to do what they were doing and appear as he had when he died. On Ambrose's body, a few stab wounds appeared, and then a knife appeared, protruding from his chest. He once again spoke in a mocking voice to Winry, "Make up? Where would ghosts get a thing like that? And swearing in front of the dead, that's pretty disrespectful."

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
(Outfit is same as in picture))
((Birdhouse In Your Soul))
User Image
Kerri Fay Grant

"Take my spirit, make it fly..."

After a bit, Kerri was confident that the invisible to everyone thing had worked; after all, she had went past several ghosts and human visitors rather quickly, though carefully, and no one had noticed her. Though she was still careful not to draw too close to any ghosts she could see herself, in case she had some weird presence thing. After a couple of minutes of wandering, she had managed to find a very quiet area, near a borderline fence. A lone bench leaned against it in the grass, right in front of a dirt path that was for visitors so they could more easily navigate instead of side or overstepping them. Kerri seemed to stop a few feet from the bench, staring at it's direction blankly. It wasn't that it was that interesting, but her limit had been reached, and the thoughts bothering her could no longer go ignored.

Memories. A ton of them seemed to play back in her mind. Ones that seemed random, to ones that seemed more obviously relevant to what she'd miss, being in the state she is now... or to be blunt, now that's she's six feet under. Her family: She obviously missed out on helping set up the her mother's celebration of getting discharged from the hospital, when she was finally going to be getting better after years. Dad was a bit too serious sometimes, but would always make it up to them when he allowed his inner child to mess around. It was chaotic, but fun. She couldn't even keep the promise with the play-date with her older cousin's little kid. Just the memories of her babysitting once in a while and playing seemed to be hurtful to remember. And what about her best friend? Was he doing alright? What about his father since he lost his job the last she knew?Regret; She felt that, too. If she hadn't tried to at least be so secretive about helping her friend, then she wouldn't have gotten involved into something more serious than she could have ever imagined. Even the small conveniences that she probably never thought of much about she'd miss, but they obviously weren't as important.

A couple of ravens perched on the black fence, and chipmunks curiously seemed to look curiously in her direction while hiding under the bench. However she didn't take notice. It didn't take long for the tears to begin streaming down her cheeks, which would have surprised her if her mind weren't so preoccupied. It didn't matter right now; if she could have some kind of relief right now, even as a ghost, then all the better. Kerri stumbled forward a bit, and fell to her knees near the bench and brought her hands up to her face, trying to be as quiet as possible despite the crying. Kerri hated this so much; she already usually hates these kinds of moods with other people, and was never quite sure what to say. The one time she had let just her parents see her like this, she snapped at them pretty badly, even though they were just trying to comfort her. Ever since then, she wouldn't let anyone see her like this if she can help it.

"...will all new wonders appear..?"

((OOC: Cruddy filler post done at almost 3 in the morning. Super friggin' tired, collapsing now. Will make edits later if needed. *falls over* ))

Fashionable Giver

User Image
I am Winry Rose
இ A simple Mechanic with a knack for Adventure.இ

Winry glanced at the two twins who were still dancing and reappearing before her eyes. She then glanced at the teen. Her eyes held no anger in them. She was to scared to be angry at the...people. "There has got to be a reasonable explanation for all this..."
Her right hand unconsciously gripped her wrench as she tried to make this hole ordeal make sense. Was she finally losing it like the rest of her stupid family?

The mechanic closed her eyes and took a deep breathe. When she opened her eyes, " Kah?!" The teen had a stab wound...followed by a few more. Each stab wound made Winry back up. She soon fount herself falling backward over a smaller grave stone when A bloody knife appeared in the teens chest. Her legs lent on the tombstone in a sloppy fashion while most of her upper body laid on the ground.

"Ouch! Son-of-a gate..." Winry muttered to herself. Instead of trying to get up, she decided to just lay there. Her hands rested oddly on her lap in a poor attempt to keep her skirt from rising. Now she was ticked off again.
"I'm not really sure...then again I'm not really sure about anything anymore. Also, I wouldn't of had to swear if I WASN'T SO FREAKED OUT RIGHT NOW!!!"
She pouted and blew a piece of blond hair out of her face. Winry knew this was going to be a very interesting and long night.

Dangerous Phantom

User Image

Jayden and Noah Peters
xxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Untimely Twinsxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Kyle was better with controlling his appearance then the twins. To them at least. He had slowly made his wounds appear. That was cool. Maybe seeing that would finally get the girl to believe them. No make up, no tricks. They smiled as the living girl started to really freak out. Their smiles dropped as she tripped over a gravestone. "So disrespectful!" Noah pouted.

The twins walked over to the gravestone and lightly shoved the girls legs from the gravestone.They smoothed off the top and looked at the stone carefully. It would be very unlikely that she could of done any damage to it but it was still very irresponsible of her to trip over something that was meant to memorize someone. "Noah, she didn't do anything." Jayden said, looking over the stone to the girl. No smile played on his face."I know, but her disrespecting stones is what started this." Noah said, crossing her arms on the stone and placing her chin on her arms, also looking at the girl. "You should really keep your voice down. Not just because of us, but there is a grave keeper."

OoC:

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Kyle Ambrosius Valji~

I was pampered in life, and though I don't expect it to remain that way in death,

User Image

with:Twins and a sturborn girl
my form is: Solid, in death, visible to Noah, Jayden, and Winry

Kyle sighed when she tripped over another stone, and then yelled. He watched Noah and Jayden remove her from the stone and then make sure it wasn't harmed or anything. Then, he looked to Winry. "So... believe us yet? We can do more if you want us to. And you really should keep your voice down. Emmeline might get mad at us, and there is the grave keeper as well. You know, the guy who does the opposite of what you're doing...." Ambrose wondering if Winry was close to accepting that he and the twins were ghosts. She had admitted to being freaked out... rather loudly.

Fashionable Giver

User Image
I am Winry Rose
இ A simple Mechanic with a knack for Adventure.இ

Winry allowed herself to slowly fall sideways after her legs were removed from the tombstone. She stayed on the ground for a few seconds then sprang up. "Do you honestly think I meant to trip over the grave?!" She rubbed the back of her head and hissed. That was going to sting in the morning. She then lashed her finger out at the female twin. " Also, I didn't disrespect anyone. I apologized if I caused any inconvenience to the grave owner before sitting on anything..." Now that she said it out loud, it sounded a bit disrespectful.
"...Huh."

Winry shook her head and turned to the other boy. Her finger poked his freezing forehead.
" You...for a ghost, you sure are childish!"
Yeah, she believed him. Only because the bonk on the head made her finally remember where she heard the teens name from. It had been on a list of victims that continued to grow everyday due to the The Hutto brothers. A special about it was on TV just a few days ago.

"Ah! I-im also sorry for sitting on your gave..." She removed her finger as an embarrassing blush came across her face. She slightly bowed."I had no idea you were still with the living!" The mechanic then stood straight and held a scold on her face." But you should of just asked me to move politely."

Dangerous Phantom

User Image

Jayden and Noah Peters
xxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Untimely Twinsxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Noah looked at the girl with a dull expression as she pointed at her. "No, I don't think you meant to trip over the grave stone. I simply meant that you should be more careful. Not that you could do much to the stone but you are hurt, are you not?" she said, giving up their game now that the girl believe them. Jayden stood and held out a hand for his sister. She took his hand and stood. "Noah, do you really think when you speak?" he questioned. She gave him a smile as a reply.

"I am sorry if we over did things. It gets boring around here and you were reading. It just seemed too easy." Jadyen smiled. Their game was done. Hopefully Kyle felt the same way. To the twins, it had just been a fun way to pass a bit of time. Even if it had been mean.

OoC:

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Kyle Ambrosius Valji~

User Image

with:
my form is: Normal, solid, visible to ghosts and Winry

Kyle frowned when Winry poked his forehead and called him childish. She would probably do the same if she was a bored ghost. Then she was apologizing, which was nice. Most people didn't care. "I guess it's fine. We messed with you in return, so you're off the hook." Ambrose laughed when Winry said that he should have just asked politely. "Aw, come on. It was just a little joke. Being polite is so boring~" He looked down at himself and saw he was still stabbed all over so Ambrose reverted back to his normal form. Ghostly but not bloody. Looking over to the twins when they spoke, he smirked, amused, when Jayden commented on how Noah spoke without thinking, and then telling Winry scaring her was too easy to pass up.

Dangerous Phantom

User Image

Addison West
xxxxxxxxxxxxxQuiet and Calmxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Addison shrugged a little when the girl stated that he had been dead a long time. It didn't seem as long as it really was. "It's quiet. Mostly everyone is nice." he said in reply to her questioning what it was like around here. She would have to go meet Emmeline sooner or later. Most likely sooner. He glanced from the grass to the girl. He couldn't shake this familiar feeling he got from this girl. It was like he knew her or something. It couldn't be possible though. He died before she was born.

OoC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas