Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you believe a peace is possible?

Humanity destroyes anything different. No there can be no peace. 0.37209302325581 37.2% [ 16 ]
The worlds of the supernatural don't obey rules. They will kill as they always have. We must eradicate them. 0.023255813953488 2.3% [ 1 ]
There is a chance. We must fight for peace. 0.27906976744186 27.9% [ 12 ]
Money is money. I don't care who dies. As long as I survive 0.32558139534884 32.6% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 >

Bashful Hunter

Cherry
User Image
Cherry casually walked after the man waiting for that right moment to walk in front of him and pretend to drop something. She smiled to herself as she watched people do their thing. She found it interesting that humans didn't catch on to what they did. *Pathetic fools.* she thought as she walked passed a café. There was a girl that walked out yawning. *You poor poor creature. You must live a hard life.* she thought as she rolled her eyes. As Cherry followed suit after her dinner when she felt a gun jab into her back. “Don‘t move if you want to live whore.” Cherry froze in her place and turned her head slightly towards the man. “Okay, calm down… what do you want of me?” she asked calmly as the wind ruffled her skirt. “Get in that alleyway if you want to live.” he growled and forced her to walk. Cherry did as he said calm as could be until she engulfed in the shadows. She growled at the man angered with him that she had lost her dinner. “Now you listen her and you listen good.” she growled as she grabbed him by the neck and slammed him against the wall. The man panicked and fired his gun at her. She wasn‘t surprised that he shot at her. Until she felt a trickle of blood go down her arm. Cherry looked at him shocked and then growled. “You know human. I was going to let you live. Too late for that now. You shot me, I don‘t take kindly to little bugs that try to harm me.” Cherry said low and disgusted. Before the man could even scream she broke his neck. A satisfying snap came from the humans neck. She looked around and found no one was around. She looked at the now lifeless body and shrugged. “You made me lose my dinner.” she said pouting ever so slightly. “I guess you‘re just going to have to do for tonight you cockroach.” she mumbled still slightly pouting. She drank as much as she wanted and left the body on the ground. She looked over at her arm and whimpered at the sight of it. The bullet had grazed her arm. She wouldn‘t need stitches. Hell she didn’t care if she needed stitches. What she cared about what that it hurt a lot and she was rather far from her grandmother’s apartment. *No good humans. That flipping hurt! A LOT!* she thought fighting the tears. Her lower lips trembled all the way back to her Gramma‘s place. She walked into the living room once she got back with blood dripping down her arm. ”Gramma! Some jerk face shot me!” she shouted to her angry and woozy. She shook her head and looked around to find everything spinning. Cherry fought to concentrate on the lazy boy ahead of her. She let go of her arm and grabbed her head with both hands. “I don‘t feel so good Gram…ma.” she mumbled as she fell face first onto the kitchen floor.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kairi Benett

Kairi sat on the couch, relieved that the sight of the barrel was gone. The woman handed her a cup and she took it warily with both hands, looking down from the top and identifying it as water. She looked up to the woman with soft eyes and spoke with a quiet tone. "I'm Kairi."

She took a sip from the cup and placed her elbows back on her knees, hands gripping the cup tightly. Her cautious eyes drifted around the room, looking for the man that had threatened her in the hall. She feared the sight of his eyes at that point, but wanted to know exactly where he was.
Stephanya Rose

User Image

Stephanya stayed curled up in a bawl shaking at the idea that these guys could get her. Her parents were gone for the next few days. She looked over at the window, the blinds were closed but the shadow of the trees could still be seen blowing outside. Stephanya had been laying on her bed for a while she heard something hurrying down the hall. Stephanya rolled off the bed and crawled under it as she held her breathe waiting for whatever was running down the hall. She held tight to the bits of carpet her nails could dig into until she and her cat sitting in the door way with her ball of yarn. Stephanya glared at the cat and pulled herself out from under the bed. “You damned cat! You scared me! I thought you were something coming to eat me!” she said as she threw a little pillow at her. The cat looked at her startled that she came out of the bed and then flipped out even more when the pillow was launched at him. The cat screamed and growled as he ran off towards the kitchen. Grumbling about how evil her cat was she followed after him now checking on all the other windows and doors. The group of guys that followed her still lingered in her mind but she didn’t try to think so much about it not wanting to freak herself out any more then she had to. “Dinner, dinner, dinner. What do you want to eat Mr. Waffles?” she asked looking over at her fat gray Tabby. When she was little she always wanted to name her pony Waffles, but she never got a pony; she got a kitten. Thus leaving her cat to be named Mr. Waffles. Her parents hated the name and she was sure her cat did too. Mr. Waffles merely glared at her for throwing the pillow at him and ignored her. “We have chicken… roast beef… tuna…” Stephanya listed off the canned dinners. By the time she got to the liver and gravy stew Mr. Waffles was rubbing up against her leg purring. “Liver and gravy stew it is then.” she laughed as she went to his dish filling it up with his dinner. Once she was done with his dinner she went to make hers. While filling up a pot with water she looked out her backyard window to see the trees move every now and then from the breeze. She had been begging her parents to get a motion sensor light in the backyard for ages and it really aggravated her that they didn’t see why they needed it in the backyard. They had put one up in the front yard. They claimed it was so they could see what her mysterious boyfriend looked like. She didn’t have one and didn’t want one. Stephanya feared the idea of even talking to people now that the murder was shown on T.V.. Stephanya placed the pot of water on the fire and washed the dishes that she had left in the sink from this morning. As she scrubbed them clean she heard the trashcans fall over on the side of the house startled by the noise she dropped the glass making it shatter in the sink. She quickly shut the water off and began to take the shards of glass out when she noticed Mr. Waffles. Who was looking out the window growling in the direction of where the trashcans were, not paying attention to the glass she sliced her finger open. Stephanya cursed and pulled the glass shard out of her middle finger she ignored the blood dripping, and went to go see what was going on with Mr. Waffles, “You know playing guessing games is rude.” she heard someone say as they walked up behind her. Stephanya didn’t even think twice as she grabbed the pot of semi hot water flinging it around nailing the intruder right in the head. The man fell to his knees while Stephanya dug her hands into his hair and threw his head down into her knee three times making sure she heard the crunch the first time. She pulled his face up looking him dead on and grabbed a knife holding it to his throat. “Where are the other two? Bring them out NOW!” she demanded furious with him and high off of adrenalin. The man looked at her with blood pouring all over his face. “One is outside the… other is in your room.” he said sounding congested and coughing a little. “I want them front and center or you’re dead and they’re next.” she growled. She might have been horrified of these inhuman creatures but, that didn’t mean she was going to defend herself and her cat. The man snapped his fingers and the two guys showed up looking at her and then their friend horrified. “Make a move and so help me I’ll kill you both as well.” She said pressing the knife harder to the man’s neck now drawing a little blood this time. Their eyes widened in fear and quickly put their hands in the air. “We won‘t do anything! Don‘t don‘t! Come on! We‘ll go! Give us our brother and we‘ll leave you alone forever.” the tallest of the two guys said panicking a little. She pressed the knife harder to his neck and slowly slid it off leaving a little gash. The knife did cut him, but she knew he would heal. “Get your pathetic asses out of my house or I will kill you next time.” she said now pointing the knife at the other two. Scared out of their minds they grabbed their brother and hurried out of the house and down the street. Stephanya went and made sure the front door was locked again and this time she slid down the door shaking too much to walk back into the kitchen to turn off the stove. Mr. Waffles walked up to her and sat in her lap while she shook in fear and in shock at what she had just done. “That’s it Mr. Waffles, next time mom and dad go somewhere we’re going with them.” She said still shaking and hugging him.

5,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Damian Vantas

Damian watched the girl carefully, trying to see if she was telling the truth or lying. He was about to lower his gun when Allison showed, seemingly better, and led her into his home. "I don't remember telling her she could invite strangers into my house...but i'm glad she's better." He thought, sighing. Why he cared if she was better or not escaped him, so he just shook his head and followed them, shutting and locking the door.

Damian turned around and looked at the newcomer, looking her over. She didn't seem like a threat. In fact, she just looked scared. Mainly of him. Damian sighed and slid his gun into it's holster after clicking on the safety. He walked over and knelt down in front of her. "Look, i'm sorry for scaring you. I've gotten a bit paranoid since everything went chaotic outside, so i assumed you were here to try and kill immortals. I apologize. You're welcome to stay here as long as you want to." he said. He felt bad for scaring her, and she seemed like she just wanted somewhere safe to stay, so he would let her stay with him.
Kairi Benett

Kairi stared into the man's eyes fearfully as he apologized and invited her into his home. She was surprised. Although her only interaction with the man was in the hall, she didn't expect this. Her eyes stayed soft and filled with fear as she spoke dulcetly. "I-It's fine. And, thank you for... The invitation. I don't mean any harm or anything, I swear."

She smiled, trying to convince him that she wasn't scared. It most likely failed, but she attempted to mask the fear. Kairi glanced down at the mug which held the water and brought it to her lips, wanting a distraction. She drew some in, letting the water coat her mouth before swallowing. Her eyes wandered the room, not wanting to meet the man's.

5,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Damian Vantas

Damian nodded, seeing the fear still there, and stood up again. He didn't say anything else and just stood at the window, watching the chaos unfold. He knew they would have to abandon this place soon and wasn't to happy about that. He quite liked this place. It was his home. He didn't want to give it up, but he knew they would have to. Yes, he was planning on bringing Allison and Kiari with him, if they wanted to come. He'd actually started to warm up to Allison slightly, and Kiari looked like she didn't want to be alone. Damian sighed and moved away from the window and into the kitchen to talk to Allison.

"Allison, i need to talk to you." He said, coming up to the girl as she cooked. "From the looks of things, the police force will be in the building pretty soon. They'll know i'm an immortal, so i'll have to leave. You can stay here, pretend that i kept you and Kiari here against your will. They'll leave you alone if you do that...but if you want to, you could come with me. It's your choice." He said, crossing his arms over his chest.

((by soon, i mean in a few posts.))

Devoted Prophet

9,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Consumer 100
Ῐsaβella Ӻallɗen

¨°o.O O.o°Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO°o.O O.o°¨

As Isabella waited for the angel to gain conscious she was at the end of the hallway putting the ammo into her pistol the sound of the angels heart beat echoed through the silence she saw the Selkie had almost shriveled up from the lack of water Isabella open a small draw she pulled out a small bottle it was still cold to the touch she wiped the ice of the engraving she smiled inside “amazing still cold my last sweet acqua pura dal artico just what the selkie need” As she walked in to the room she saw the angel back in the corner his sorwd drawn the group was trying to calm him the angel kept on requesting an answer “You were hurt very bad and we brought you here in one of my emergency spots"color].
Kairi Benett

Kairi sat in silence as the two conversed in the kitchen. She stared down into her mug, swishing the water in circles and making waves around the edges. She hoped it wasn't about her. Although she feared the man, she felt safer than she had in the pantry.

Her glance left the cup and up to the conversing pair. Kairi tilted her head, looking at them curiously. The last thing she wanted was to be left out there alone, once again. There was something about the empty streets that frightened her.

Bashful Hunter

Cherry
User Image

Cherry ground as she tried to focus on her surroundings. She slowly pealed her face off of the linoleum. “He… he must have been on drugs. That bustard.” she spat as she sat up and leaned against the cabinets and looked at the whirl wind of colors that were in front of her. Cherry grabbed her sides and ground louder this time. *I’m such an idiot!* she thought furious with herself. “Gramma? Are you even home?! Have I been talking to myself this whole time?” Cherry called out to hear no reply. She grew worried by not hearing a reply. Cherry slowly stood up and began to slide against the walls. She felt like a new born foal. Not able to stand or balance no matter how hard she tried. Slowly Cherry made her way down the little hall to the living room. The T.V. was off like she had left it, the hall lights were off like she had left it. *Gramma…. You‘re scaring me.* Cherry thought as she made her shakily down the hall to her Gramma’s door. She knocked gently, “Gramma… it‘s me Cherry. Are you in there?” Cherry called out to her through the door. As she knocked on the door again it opened. A gust of wind blew into her face as she looked inside the dark room. The window was open which was never normal for her Grandma. She hated the window. “Gramma?!” Cherry asked panicked not seeing her in her bed or looking out the window. “Gramma where are you?!” she shouted as she ran into the room. As she ran in she fell face first onto the wood floor. The floor had an ice cold feeling to it. Groaning Cherry rubbed her head as she picked herself up onto the bed and noticed a piece of paper. She picked it up and turned on the table light.
“We know what you are and who you are. Don‘t think of trying to find your Grandmother. You‘ll find her soon enough...” Cherry trailed off scared as she hurried to look out the open window. No one was outside. A knock came to the door. Panicked Cherry raced to the door hoping it was her Gramma. She ran off crashing into the hall walls like a pin pong ball while scrambling for the door. Cherry finally got to the door and didn’t hesitate to look through the pep whole. She ripped the door open Cherry looked out to the left and then to the right. No one was around. She slowly turned her attention to the floor. There on the ground was a suit case. It took all of Cherry’s strength to pull the suit case in. Once it was inside she saw the bottom of the suit case dripping in blood. “Oh… no…” Cherry gasped now gagging at the thought it was her Gramma. Cherry ripped the suit case open in pure hope it wasn’t her Gramma. Laying in a rather painful position in the suit case was her dead 100 year old Gramma. This time Cherry couldn’t stop from throwing up. Her eyes were ripped out her teeth gone, and a clock wrapped around her neck. Cherry looked at it confused and then realized that it could be nothing other then a bomb. She hurried to her room and grabbed her emergency bag that she always kept packed. She didn’t know how long it would take to have the bomb go off so she went out her window head first. She lived on the second story of the apartment complex. She landed on her feet and took off running not even looking at the apartment behind her. She was about a block away when she heard the nasty explosion.

Timid Seeker

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Allison

She stirred the pot as Damian entered the house and began speaking to Kairi. Allison smiled at his attempt to be nice to the girl. She was starting to get use to it. As the soup finished cooking, she went to find a bowl. Turning back to the stove, she nearly runs into Damian, not knowing he had moved beside her to talk.

Allison let her thoughts wander. Should she stay in this place, if it got raided. What if they we looking for humans and not immortals? What if she was mistaken for one. If I do go with him, what will happen to this girl? She seems terrified, I can't just leave her alone. Allison was starting to warm up to him, he seemed nice enough even with is cold attitude. She might even enjoy sticking around him. Anyways she was alone now and in some ways in need of protection herself. What if the memories came back and paralyzed her once again. She would be killed, or tortured.

"I'll come with you, we're safer in groups anyways. And some one has to watch your back" She winked as she poured soup into a bowl 'What about the girl? We can't just leave her here. She is terrified and I don't think she will be able to protect herself." . She whispered as she moved in closer to him, brushing against him as she walked passed to give Kairi the bowl of soup. "Here eat" she said as she placed it on the coffee table.

Allison walked back to the kitchen and began cleaning up, waiting for Damian's answer.

5,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Damian Vantas

Damian already had an answer for her, but she left before he could answer. He even smiled slightly when she winked at him and brushed up against him. He soon shook that away however, sighing lightly. "You're getting soft Damian." He thought to himself, but it wasn't that bad of a thought.

When she came back, he nodded and walked over to stand next to her. "I wouldn't have told her she could stay if i wasn't planning on taking her with us. I'm a man of my word, she can stay with us as long as she wants. Now, we should pack up and get ready to leave." He said, starting to leave the room, only to stop right at the door. "...and thank you for wanting to come with me." He said quickly before going back into his room to pack clothes, for all of them, packing his sisters clothes for Allison and Kairi.
User Image

Teddy raised his eyebrows curiously as he heard everyone speak. Gestures of kindness issued.
He knew he could fight his way out if he demanded it. The fire elemental's threats held no true merit in his mind, after all he wasn't holding the metal and it wasn't true metal anyway.
"Fine. The pain is gone anyway." He grimaced.
Robert taught him a great many things and to ignore pain quickly and efficiently was one of the highest lessons.
He released his fist and the blades fell in and through the ground disappearing into the darkness.
"I'm Teddy." He stated, still keeping his back to the wall.
He needed to learn who it was that saved him but as the next question came to mind he saw a wolf pitter patter into view.
A demon...
You my friend, shouldn't be here! He pointed towards the new guest.
I know your kind! Where is your master?

Then a quiet braking caught his attention.
Followed by a rapid and growing
Swoosh

He couldn't help but wonder if this would ever end as Water poured into the building faster then anyone could anticipate, like a man made-directed Tsunami.
He made sure to note the human who shot him. Something about him seemed unnatural, like an Ally.

User Image

"Sir, we've tracked the Female Elemental to a building on the West side edge of the Capitol district."
Sadistically he knew that this was one target he wanted to play with.
"Capture her, Initiate the Tsunami project."
He ordered.
"Yes sir." They reported quickly followed by a beep as the unit signed off.

Saynic turned and took a deep breath.
It was dirty business when you had to imitate an act of violence.
A war crime they called it before WWIII

He pushed open the old Maple wood, double doors separating the broadcasting chamber from the office to see the President.
His feet shackled, guns trained on him with him trembling in fear.

Immediately he called out.
"Saynic! I demand to know why you are doing this?!"
He strided slowly in front of the president and the currently offline camera that would soon broadcast a faked attack.
Though it would be hard to tell the difference.
"Mr. President.. Let me explain in great detail at how much of a fool you are.." He said, beginning to pace back and forth.
"Starting with that child over there." He finished pointing to the far wall where Trip, the once colorful liason to the president laid dead, coated in blood.
His coat torn to shreds and his once multiple tattoo's ranging from yellow to purple were interrupted by various claw and teeth marks.
"I knew that you would be too stupid and incompetent to do anything about this abomination we have in our home." He started again, cutting the president off before he could start.
"So I decided that in order to accelerate the process that some.. persuading was needed.." He stopped, pulling his holo from his pocket and showing him the footage of the released experiments being set free from Saynic's men into The president's home district.

5 minutes of silence.

"So..Sir" He mocked.
"I figure your best use now, is that of a martyr for our future of humanity & humanity only.." He finished, moving back behind the camera and readying it for action.
As he did that the two guards from earlier brought in the chained experiments, sedated enough so that they we're quiet.

"Follow the script.. and I might let you live"
Saynic said flipping the camera on at the same moment. Keeping the camera above his waist as to hide the shackles from site.

Suddenly all screens turned to show the President, a little sweaty but too the most perceptive of individuals it would be clear something was up.
He began to speak.
"Ladies and Gentlemen.. against our offensive the Immortal's have persisted and pressed us back and continue to do so. We need more volunteers otherwise our humanity and way of life will be de-..."

He was interrupted when one of the chains was released, letting the nearest Immortal free, letting it awake from its lifeless sleep, smelling the fear of the president it tore into him knocking him to the side.

Saynic following the attack with his camera, was relentless.
Broadcast'd across the entire continent, High city, low city and surface districts were all watching their president get torn apart.

Then the second tore into him. From the speed of the attack and the brutality of it nobody would be able to notice the wires occasionally popping in and out of the skin of the immortals. Only a very keen eye would notice such a thing and no humans had such.

After it was done one of the Immortals lunged at Saynic, but anticipating this he moved and let it knock itself out by taking the camera down and colliding into the wall. The other immortal was shot with a stun gun, knocking it out cold before it too could change targets.

The two guards chained up the unconscious Experiments and took them away down to a holding center erupted from the Basement of the Capitol building.
It was only two hours ago when Saynic had given the word and swiftly the guards outside the perimeter we're simultaneously eliminated. After that, the taking of the building was quick, brutal and bloody but quick. The council was killed before they knew what was happening.
One thing Saynic counted on. Now with the broadcast, he counted on the increasing hatred for immortals to drive any compassion from would be Immortal lovers.

Back inside the office, the only bloodless room in the building, as high if not higher then Saynic's HQ building, provided a wonderful view.
Looking over miles of the metropolis as flames flickered in the distance with the Violet light rising over the horizon.

It would be another bloody day.

Meanwhile

Stalker One was approaching the building were Recon Nine followed the Elemental too. Recon was only approaching the main force when they witnessed the Firefox as they nicknamed her, destroy a whole battalion in seconds.

"Stalker one in position, ready with hose 5. Everyone else set?" Squad leader requested.

Immediately four other squads reported in.

"Backstab, Ready."
"Raptor, Set and waiting."
"Hunter 5, Overeager."
"Stalker Two, Ready and waiting."

"Stalker one reporting, begin the Tsunami."

They started the Lockdown on the building then initiated the hoses across the multiple sections of the building rapidly filling it up with water.

Devoted Prophet

9,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Consumer 100
Ῐsaβellᾇ

•°o.O O.o°••°o.O O.o°••°o.O O.o°•

Isabella watched as the angel lowered his weapons and looked around
“demons, Angels, elementals all under one roof I guess my incantations don’t work anymore” she mumble to herself out of no where water started to pour in “what the hell is this” she looked around at the others she knew it couldnt be good “ phuck soldiers we have to get out of here” the building started to fill with water she took a potion out of her sleeve “I will try to buy us some time” she then poured the liquid in to the water she kept mumbling to herself her words sound like gibberish as her lips moved faster the spell turned the water black around her feet out from the blacken water shadows appeared they hissed at the sight of the angel “not him” she looked at the water “them” Isabella looked up as the shadows moved quickly through the hallway finding their way to the soldiers reasonable for the water the shadows tore into one man while the other lifted the man high in the sky and dropping him. Soldiers started to shoot at the shadows. They started to draw a few of the soldiers away from the buildings Isabella looked at the others “it’s your choice my spell want last long so leave now its flight or fight” she pulled her hood over her head hiding her face she pulled out her pistol

•°o.O O.o°••°o.O O.o°••°o.O O.o°•
Kairi Benett

Kairi nodded to the woman and grasped the edges of the bowl eagerly, bringing it to her lips and slurping the red soup. As she ate, she paid close attention to the two, who seemed to be having some kind of serious conversation.

With the bowl empty, she placed it back on the table and rested her hands on her knees patiently, waiting for orders of some kind from either the girl or the man. She tended to avoid eye contact with the man, but would do so if she must.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff