Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you believe a peace is possible?

Humanity destroyes anything different. No there can be no peace. 0.37209302325581 37.2% [ 16 ]
The worlds of the supernatural don't obey rules. They will kill as they always have. We must eradicate them. 0.023255813953488 2.3% [ 1 ]
There is a chance. We must fight for peace. 0.27906976744186 27.9% [ 12 ]
Money is money. I don't care who dies. As long as I survive 0.32558139534884 32.6% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 12 >

[[When I am away, Puppet & Angel are in command. Their words are law. Cool? Oh and when it comes to witnessing something. The picture is not what you see, unless written otherwise, their human appearance is all you see. Thanks. Oh and update will be up in bout half hour.]]

Teddy Belcourt

Teddy stood quietly. One..two.. three voices?
What in the hell was going on?
He knew it was a shot in the dark but his best chance was to brighten the surroundings. This fog was getting lighter but still it seemed thick enough to obstruct vision.
Taking a deep breath he let go of his blade, leaving it effortlessly floating it in the air. Taking his hands in a forward motion he split his blade into multiple shards and held his hand back causing the shards to tilt forward for a quick attack if the threat proved great enough.
Here we go.. He thought as he forced his wings out shifting the light to the same blood red that caused him to be a massive target earlier.
The fog was cut through quickly and the figures began to show up in the emerging light.
wow, a mexican showdown.. He mused, chucking momentarily at the memory of Robert teaching him of the "Old World." He called it.
There was a Man, oblivious to all the figures but not stupid. Weary it appeared. Followed by him there was a girl ceremoniously trying to hide amongst the dead.
Tragic
Finally a human girl who seemed confused at the quick disappearance of what Teddy assumed was the hiding girl.
"Freeze!" His voice boomed, he was not prepared and not interested in a fight.
Behind his cold glare he smiled.
I sound like a cop.. too bad half of them want to kill me.
He shifted his foot and prepared himself for the coming moment.
Fight or flee Robert always told him. Now was the time to see which he'd utilize.

Saynic Dragun

Saynic had emerged from his HQ. Dressed fully in a black suit of armor, lined with nano-tech and tinted gold. An entourage of Genetically enhanced Soldiers surrounded him as they walked. Following them were two chained individuals. Flailing and wailing horrifying screams as they were dragged along.
Anyone from a distance would consider these individuals prisoners. Instead they were implanted immortals. Captured and implanted with Nano-bites wired throughout their entire body. This routinely caused pain while giving Saynic complete command of their entire essence.
They were experiments, a foray into the unknown.
Twice, Immortals had jumped towards him while they walked. The first one was dealt with quickly as his right most guard grabbed him in the air by the throat.

That poor Immortal after being caught mid-air was tossed towards the experiments.
seconds was all it took as they ripped into him, tearing skin away as they bit and clawed deeper into his body. The Immortal had tried to Shapeshift but because of the rate at which they tore into him, he was only able to scream.

He screamed over and over, louder and louder.

"Help! Help me! Hel.."
He repeated until his throat started gurgling as blood, drowning his screams.

Saynic didn't wince, instead preferring to let his men do the talking as they broke out in laughter.
When the experiments had backed off from the Immortal, his stomach was torn completely open and empty. His throat was ripped in two, his head barely hanging on. They stood, finally quiet until the guards had tugged mercilessly on their chains yet again.
The second was far more lucky as he managed to shapeshift into a gigantic wolf, landing on one of the rear most guards and ripping his head off quickly.
The entourage was quick too though in retaliation as they aimed there guns towards him and fired.
He had no time to get away before being taken down by a barrage of gunfire.

While this was happening, Saynic never stopped walking. Always at least having two by his side.

Once they got to the perimeter of the Capitol building, they were in the clear. The walls that had surrounded the building were a hundred feet tall, lined by mounted machine guns and snipers.
Capitol Soldiers Saynic called them. Well trained and loyal to the council. They hated Saynic and his policies.
Though with the President endorsing his command, left them useless.

Before heading inwards he turned to his entourage which consisted of around 24 men, now that one was lost.
"Stay here.. When you get the word, clear them out." He said then pointing to the two "Controllers" who carried the chains.
"Put their hoods on and keep them quiet, you two are coming with me."
The plan was going ahead as scheduled.

Saynic readied himself for the moment ahead and pushed the doors open slowly. His radio buzzing in his ear.
"Sir. Snipers are in place and ready when you are."
Saynic only smiled.

Meanwhile

The Panther Division had spread throughout the Metropolis, ensuring complete military control. Blocking the main roads in and out of the Capitol District.
A few specialized squadrons were deployed to inspect and clear the surrounding buildings.
Ordered to kill at their own discretion.
The Capitol District would be cleared of Immortals yet.

Daylight would surface in only a few hours, then there would be no turning back.

[[This event is for the separating of allegiances and a chance to spread out in the metropolis. Saynic will have a two part post. This is part 1. Note: Only those within and near the Capitol district are affected.]]

Timid Seeker

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Allison

She followed him down the hall to the bedroom, watching him as he rummaged through his dresser. He is not bad looking.. for an immortal that is, she thought
"Thank you," she smiled as he handed her the clothes. When he walked out of the room, she began to dress, the jeans fit alright, but the shirt was short and a little snug. Oh well, she shrugged, At least I have something to wear.

Allison sat down on the corner of his bed. It was a simple room, nothing to give away much about him. A desk, dresser and a bed. She wondering where she would be sleeping, the couch, she assumed since he did not seem to want to let her leave until she was healed. She craved her room and her bed, but at the same time did not want to deal with the memories it would bring. She would sleep alone their bed, the warmth of his skin merely a memory. Tears slide down her cheeks, she wished that this nightmare would end, that she could just wake up, he would be alive and sleeping by her side. That was not the case, she would just have to deal with things as they came.

Allison had no memory of the last couple weeks, she realized. What happened? Were we kidnapped by immortal? Do they have the power to wipe our memory? she thought to herself as she wiped her tears away and stood up ready to walk back into the living room. Taking in a deep breath, she readied herself to face reality. She walked back into the living room and sat down on the couch. " Thank you for your hospitality. I would like to get home, but you seem bent on keeping me here. Where should I sleep?" she asked, winking at him. She wanted to get out of here and the man, the thing that did this to her. She would use all at her disposal to get that done, even if it meant flirting with an immortal to do that.
User Image
                                  Єdric Яoyce
                                                    ❛❛I am the epitome of ambiguity❜❜

━┈┈━✚━┈┈━✚━┈┈━

Edric was listening intently as he heard one girl shuffling around his proximity he did not dare let his guard down for one second. Then it happened the fog started to fade away slowly "What the hell?"
                                                    Edric thought to himself as he pointed the gun towards the direction where the girl was among the bodies. As everything began to clear up he felt the few rays of light hit upon his face. Keeping one finger on the trigger his grey eyes turned to look at the figure that said freeze. "Friend? Foe? Or both?" he thought once more. Edric dared not to make any sudden moves, not because of his own safety but because of the other two girls if this man had an intentions on killing he would try to find an excuse to do it. Edric kept staring at him, the slow revealing light made him look contrasting, his black hair and grey eyes gleamed but his white uniform made things pop out even more, nearly to the point of someone confusing him of a inhuman by he way he dressed. "Friend or Foe?" he called out to Teddy. "Oh cmon please be friend.. we can't afford to fight like this he thought to himself, if it were up to him he point the gun at the man who yelled freeze but knowing he had the upper hand right now was not a good thing.

5,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Damian Vantas

Damian had a feeling he knew what she was trying to do. He just looked at her and nodded to the hall. "There's a guest bedroom. You can stay there or out here on the couch. Your call." He said, giving her a small smirk and letting her know the wink wasn't going to work on him. He then stood up and looked out the window.

Damian's apartment wasn't that close the the capital building, but he could still see buildings being searched. It was kind of hard to miss the Panther Division. He sighed and went back to Allison. "Better get some sleep. The building could be raided." He said, sighing again.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kairi Benett

The military scanned the area, looking for any other civilians in Kairi's district. She hid in a small, run-down restaurant, in one of the empty pantry cupboards. Steel-toed boots clacked against the tile floor near the pantry, voices rising from the soldier's walkie-talkie. She heard faint orders being given. ~... Back to the base... --ind any civilians?~ The soldier replied, his voice loud and shrill. "No sir. Heading back to base. Copy." His footsteps trailed out the door, allowing Kairi to release the massive well of air she had kept in her lungs.

The pantry door was pushed open cautiously, her leg escaping and the tip of her pink shoe making contact with the checkerboard tile. Her eyes searched the kitchen, expecting some armed man to jump out and take her away to the jeep that most likelt sat outside. To her surprise, there was no one. The area was quiet, and she moved over to the counter, looking out the front window. "I can't do this forever.." Kairi's voice was low and confined, barely loud enough to reach her own ears. Quickly, she decided moving on would be the bast choice, and stepped out the back door, still on her guard.

7,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Roman shivered involuntarily as a light breeze picked up. Her muscles screamed at her to get up and move, but she dared not. The deadlock between her and the other three people out there was still going. She, of course, was being the ridiculous one by crouching and making the smallest target possible. The debris and dust in the air had started to settle and she could see the others more clearly now. Definitely two men and one woman. Roman flicked her eyes left and right: there was not going to be any easy place to escape without being made a flashing beacon to be shot at.

If only that b***h hadn't shown up, Roman thought, grinding her teeth at how her plan to remain unnoticed and observant went up in smoke. Her hand felt clammy against the gun she was still clutching. Switching hands, she wiped her sticky palm on her jeans. She felt like vomiting. Dehydration was setting in. An unfortunate weakness of being a selkie - you dehydrated ten times faster than a normal human. Roman rolled her shoulders and shifted her weight, feeling her muscles quake in response.

She would have to move eventually. She wasn't physically strong enough to maintain this position for much longer. Looking up at one of the men's yells, Roman couldn't help but laugh as he asked for friend of foe status. Feeling suddenly giddy, she opened her mouth and yelled out into the standoff:

"I don't know what kind of friends point guns and knives at each other! Perhaps we live in two different worlds?"

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Timid Seeker

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Allison

Allison smiled as she realized that her flirting was not going to work on him, he was not going to let her leave until she was healed. "Well I guess I will take the guest room" Sighing she stood up and walked down the hallway. "Goodnight," She called over her shoulder. Allison closed the door behind her and sat down on the bed. She knew that she should be sleeping, but to much was going through her head. She needed to get out of this place, find her home.

Damian had given her a hint to where they were located. Near the capitol building, which means her home is only maybe a few blocks away she could sneak out, and get home. She was cleaned and fed, some what rested. She stood up and tiptoed to the bedroom door, quickly opened it. I hope that he doesn't have enhanced hearing, she thought as she stepped out of the room and into the hallway. The coast seemed clear, so she walked towards the front door. She turned the knob and stepped out into the corridor. So far so good, it seemed like Damian had not heard her.

Her feet carried her down the stairs and into the street. Allison looked around to make sure no one was near. She found her barrings and walked towards her place. Their was blood every where, the walls were painted red, the floor covered in crimson liquid, dried and cracked. What happened here? Did they not kidnap them, did they attack them here?

She dropped to her knees, rocked to the core. Memories flooded her, taking her breath away. It wasn't immortals, it was him... it was her boyfriend. He did this. Tears flowed down her face as she curled into a ball on the floor. She killed him, the man she loved. How? Why? Unable to take the pain of the memories, she ran out the door and commenced vomiting on the concrete.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kairi Benett

Silence echoed through the empty alley, her shuffling feet making the only noise. Her hand ran along the wall to her left, guiding her, while the other was tucked close to her chest securely. Kairi's head peeked around the corner, checking for any possible military members lurking in the area. She found none and advanced futher, close to the street.

With the silence brought lonliness. Kairi could feel her heart growing heavy, not having seen another human in a week or two. In fact, she hadn't seen any living thing. Not even a bird above her head. This worried her.

Kairi turned the corner and walked along the sidewalk, arms hugged around her stomach nervously. She was afraid to get caught by the military and thrown in the back of one of the beige jeeps she's seen so many of. She didn't fear the immortal creatures. That's why she still resided in the town.

Her stomach churned with hunger and her eyes grew heavy. With the amount of hiding and travelling she had done in the past few days, she hadn't consumed a lot of food, or gotten the required amount of sleep. She needed to find somewhere safe. Where she could hide herself and know that she had somewhere to go back to after a day searching for food.

A little further down the road was a tall apartment building that appeared to be uninhabited. She quickened her pace and decided to take a chance.

Devoted Prophet

9,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Consumer 100
Isabella was confused of where the young women had went but at this point she had no time to worry about one inhuman when she had to get back to the injured in the lower city. She moved along the crumbling wall in the dark. Isabella knew there were at least three others out in the fog it seems every one had their guards up she can hear one man calling out for friends or foes the ocean dweller had responded Isabella was frustrated "dame I should have kept going instead of stopping for the ocean dweller” Isabella search in her sleeve for a little of the liquid fog she thought she had left to help her get out of the situation “dame I used my last on those dame guys I cant sit here all night death will sweep through here at the sign of daylight ” she mumbled to herself she pulled her vile off and decide to take a risk she put on a sad voice and called out

“I am just a human I don’t want any trouble I just want to go home!”

5,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Damian Vantas

Not to long after she ran out of his appartment, Damian followed. He had heard her, but he didn't know she was going to leave, though that didn't quite surprise him. He just sighed and followed her. It wasn't to hard, she didn't hide herself to well. He found her place easily, but scrunched up his nose at the smell. The whole building reeked of blood.

Damian watched as Allison came out and vomited. Damian pieced what happened together pretty quickly. He actually felt compassion toweards her. He sighed and knelt down next to her, pulling her away from her own vomit. When he looked at her, his cold stare was replaced by a kind and sorrow filled one. He'd seen many people lose loved ones, and he lost some himself, so he knew what she was feeling. "Come on..." He said, putting a gentle and surprisingly comforting hand around her and started to lead her back to his apartment. Once there, he set her down on the couch and got her some water before taking a seat beside her.
Teddy Belcourt

Teddy was rapidly losing his focus as the situation in front of him unraveled.
It appeared only one of them was being honest.
Spending over a thousand years with a vampire gave you the ability to spot a liar.

Before he was able to speak though something caught his attention. A subtle vibration working its way through his feet.
"s**t.." He blurted out. His eyes fading from their ice blue into a more faded ocean blue.
As if predicting the future two Panther Division Tanks rolled in about 200 feet away from their location, his wings again giving him away.
They weren't their only company though as rapidly following them was a horde of men with rifles at the ready.
This day just gets worse and worse..
Using his hands he span and thrust his split blade into the horde taking down only a few men and temporarily stopping the tank as it could not break the one shard stuck in it's track.
He turned and bolted towards the nearest girl before he could think and grabbed her in one arm.
"No time!"
He yelled as he felt a sting immediately hit his body.
I hope this broad didn't just stab me..
Using all the adrenaline in his body he managed to use his wings to lift himself, just in time as he had to close the gap between himself and the other two in seconds.
One
He had grabbed the other girl in his left arm, another pain nailing him where he least expected.
Two
He said frantically as he swung down and picked up the man by wrapping his legs around him.
Sadly, this too caused pain as he seemed to be shooting back, which when Teddy picked him up, caused himself to be shot in the leg.

Pain.. I ******** hate pain..
Teddy gritted his teeth as he used all his strength to soar higher.
Rapidly his strength diminished though as those soldiers down below fired, every couple of shots, one would tear through his wings.

He finally had soared high enough to reach the Top level Skywalk and dropped his passengers lightly before he brutally hit the ground, passing out again.
I...will finally see you again Robert.. Was his last thought before passing out cold.
User Image
                                  Єdric Яoyce
                                                    ❛❛I am the epitome of ambiguity❜❜

━┈┈━✚━┈┈━✚━┈┈━

Edric could not help but laugh at the girls response then he heard the Shh from Teddy "Aww what the hell now... he said out loud. There was the thunderous sound of powerful engines it was unmistakable those engines sounded like tanks and on top of that he could hear marching. Quickly Edric prepared his gun; but without warning he saw Teddy rush at the soldiers turn to one of the girls that yelled out she was human and picked her up "Well I guess that answers my question... he watched Teddy pick up the selkie as well. He decided to not be idle and began to pop off shots at the soldiers, that is when he felt the Fallen Angel pick him up, Edric turned at the last minute and let a round go on him it was by accident of course but it was to late now."s**t!" that's all he could say before he heard more gunfire coming at them. Edric answered in kind by shooting back he was a good marksman but moving in the air was not helping much, he could see as feathers from the fallen angel fluttering away as bullets grazed him but hit his wings. As quickly it started it all ended he felt himself being dropped gently on the skywalk and then he watched his rescuer thud onto the ground. "Damn it...Cmon man stay with me! Edric quickly rushed over to Teddy who was now unconscious on the ground "Quick someone apply pressure to the wounds. Edric was not sure what he was doing, he never had to do any medical treatment on an inhuman so he was not a hundred percent sure about this supernaturals physiology . Right now his first priority was to try to get the guy who saved their sorry behinds stable; next is trying to get these guys out of the city. They didn't seem like bad supernaturals so for the moment they would have to trust each other and try to find a way out.

Written Oni's Queen

Demonic Member

User Image

User Image

Twenty minutes later, a fresh outfit, a bag of weapons and first aid supplies Tatianna was ready to hunt. Leaving the sanctuary of her home she locked the door and engaged the security system that has yet to be hacked. Hearing a great rumbling behind her as well as the ground below her feet shaking she turned around and sighed. Huge tanks filled the street and where coming her direction. As soldiers shouted for her to get inside she calmly walked out into the middle of the street and blocked them from moving forward.

"Get out of the way, or be killed!" One of the soldiers shouted.

Instead she stood her ground and as they began to raise their weapons she counted down and let the fires inside come to life. "Three" she whispered, "move!"shouted a soldier, "two", "this is your last warning!", "one!" she laughed raising her hands. Blue-white flames danced delicately on her palms and she moved into a stabilizing stance. She watched as the soldiers stared at her and didn't flinch at the sound of weapons being aimed at her. With a flick of her wrist she sent a flaming ball the size of a tank towards them. The fire burned so hot it melted the metal of the first tank and turned a few of the soldiers to dust. As the air filled with the stench of sulfur, molten metal, and burning flesh she turned away smiling as the humans screams filled the air and walked to a elevator that lead to the next skywalk. On the way up she hummed to herself a merry little tune until the doors opened and revealed a group of people huddled around someone unconscious. "Need any help?" she asked.

The ever consuming flame.

Devoted Prophet

9,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Consumer 100
Isabella Fallden
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Isabella realized her lie was not working she luaghed a little in her mind for thinking it was going to work. before she can think of another plan her thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of rumbling tanks were near by. she had no heavy weapons or anything that can stand up to the army that was heading their way before she knew it the angel had picked her up in a state of shock she cut his side with her blade. As she looked down she saw the line soldiers fallowing behind the tanks she could not believe the chaos that was about to take place. Before she knew she was being dropped on to the skywalk she watched as the Angel had hit the ground she watched as the man tried to help him she didnt think twice before she quiclky took her veil form her sleeve and placed on his wound she then pulled little bottle that glowed a deep blue she looked at the man “hold him down” she poured the blue liquied in to the wound the angel thrusted his wings knock the man and Isabella over she pulled out an aucpucture needle and pushed into the bottem of his foot the angel stop moving his wound had stop bleeding she look around to see where she was
“ if we can get him to the otherside I can try to save him”

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Timid Seeker

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Allison

With the back of her hand, she wiped her mouth. Allison was numb, her body and mind did not register what was going on. She kept muttering over and over "I killed him.... killed him....."
Tears streaming down her face. She let Damian lead her, not really caring where she was going at this point. She just couldn't wrap her head around what she was remembering. Her lover coming at her with a knife, the screams and pleading. He had attacked her, but why? Things were still fuzzy around the details. She was only getting small bits of the truth. She shivered with fear.

Allison sat down on the couch where she was out. She did not struggle at his touch. "How? why? I....killed him.... not immortals... me.. but why? Why did he attack me..." She rambled on, unaware of her surroundings.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff