Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you believe a peace is possible?

Humanity destroyes anything different. No there can be no peace. 0.37209302325581 37.2% [ 16 ]
The worlds of the supernatural don't obey rules. They will kill as they always have. We must eradicate them. 0.023255813953488 2.3% [ 1 ]
There is a chance. We must fight for peace. 0.27906976744186 27.9% [ 12 ]
Money is money. I don't care who dies. As long as I survive 0.32558139534884 32.6% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 12 >

Timid Seeker

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Allison

Allison sat back down with the weight of his hand and took the sandwich he gave her. She was surprised by his tone and actions, they did not seem to match. This was one male she would have trouble figuring out.

"Good to know, Damian" She nodded as she took a bite, She would ask him was dragonkin meant later. She was starved, could not remember the last time she ate. Allison did not even know what day it was. When she finished eating, she set the plate down and closed her eyes. Her mind drifted, images flashed before her.

Blood everywhere, screams, pleading for mercy. Her voice mixed in with anothers. Her hands crimson red, wet and sticky. He was coming at her with a knife. death in his eyes, her sweet sweet love...

A scream escaped her lips, her eyes flew open and she was on the couch again, close to Damian. Tears sliding down her cheeks as the images and memories floated away. She was shaking but could not remember exactly what she saw. She sank back into the couch, embarrassed by her outburst. She had to get out of here and soon.

"I should shower, and maybe get some sleep"
she mumbled

5,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Damian Vantas

Damian was surprised when she started screaming, so he kind of just sat there. He thought she was going to get some sleep, so he had started to relax as well. After he routburst, Damian fixed his cold stare on her yet again, but the hint of kindness in his eyes was still there. He sighed and stood, only to sit down next to her. "Bad dream? Judging by how closed off and distant you are to me, someone close to you was killed by an immortal, weren't they? Look, i'm not going to hurt you. For one, that will not benefit me in the slightest. Not all immortals like to eat humans. I stick to beef or pork." He siad, starting to ramble a bit. He shook his head, getting his train of thought back. "The point is, though you may not believe me, you are safe here. I don't want my people, or your people dying. I've seen to much of that." He said, his cold yet kind eyes staring down at her.

After a little of him just sitting there, he stood again and pointed down a hall. "Once you feel you're strong enough to stand, the bathroom is at the end of the hall. Go ahead and use the shower. There are towels in the cabnet, and i highly doubt they'll fir you but i can loan you some clothes as well." He said, crossing his arms over his chest.
(((OOC: Not to sound like a party pooper here guys, I'm enjoying yall that are rping, but please let the others catch up...))))

5,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
((Sorry man, i wasn't paying attention. XD))

Timid Seeker

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Allison

Allison shook her head to clear out the cobwebs. She did not want to answer his questions, but she had just screamed for no apparent reason, clearing her throat, she answered him
"Yeah, a bad dream...." she trailed off. Testing her balance, she tried to get up to her feet. Her legs felt shaky beneath her. Sighing she took a step forward and almost lost her footing. This was not going to be easy, but she desperately needed a shower.
" I think I'll take you up on the offer to get myself clean. " she took a few more steps, all of which were a little unsure. She did not want to fall again and require more help. It wasn't that he was immortal it was her pride as well. She had always taken care of herself, and was not going to stop now. Slowly she made it to the bathroom, using the wall for support.

Once in the room, she closed and locked the door behind her. Discarding her ruined clothes, she stepped into the shower. Her hand reached out to turn the tap, Hot water poured over her as she slowly cleaned herself, stiff from the recent events. She let her mind wander, think about what could have happened if Damian had not saved her. What had happened before hand, she could still not remember all the details. When she healed she would find who did this to her and they would pay.

Tears flowed down, mixing with the shower. She was alone again, with no one to turn to, no one to hold her. The love of her life was ripped away. Where would she go now, there was nothing left for her in this city just disaster and pain. Sighing she turned off the water and stepped out, wrapping a towel around her. Allison looked into the mirror, her face was bruised but still presentable. Running a towel over her hair, she dried it a well as she could.

She stepped out of the bathroom and into the hallway feeling quite refreshed. "So where are those clothes you promised me" she asked as she entered the living room where Damian was.

7,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Dropping down several feet off of a broken off steel beam, Roman fought back the urge to cough as a cloud of dust and debris assailed her face and lungs. She squinted her eyes, trying to see out into the hazy beyond. Here, she cursed her poor human eyesight. She still had 20/20 vision, but as a human she was restricted to their limitations. She couldn't even hear properly. The selkie had tripped and been assaulted by some random human on her way down to the battlezone's crater. Her attacker had quickly realized his "mistake" and apologized for attacking a fellow human. If only he knew. So now Roman's head was throbbing and her hearing was distorted: her right ear wasn't picking up the sound as clearly as her left.

However, she still picked up the faint "hello" that wormed its way through the dusty haze. It sounded hesitant and the owner of the voice seemed to be preparing to meet something unpleasant. Roman did not want to speak up herself, as she was unarmed. Taking the initiative, she started the horrendous chore of searching the dead bodies that were strewn about her: victims of the radius of the blast. It wasn't long until she came across the corpse of what appeared to have been a teenage boy. Half of his face and torso were sheared off, but the handgun in the waistband of his pants was still functional.

Checking the size and fullness of the magazine, Roman mentally gritted her teeth. Only four available shots. If she was getting into a serious firefight, she was screwed. Royally. Creeping forward on silent feet, Roman followed the direction of where she had heard the shout. She knew that the shock of her previous attack could be distorting the sound's origin, but she was relieved when she could make out the hazy outlines of two people in the distance. By their stance, Roman deciphered that they were both men and their posture was that of a cornered dog: hackles raised and on stiff legs.

This is where things got interesting. Blinking the grit out of her eyes but not daring to make sudden movements, Roman slowly lowered into a crouch, hiding behind a fallen, crumbling wall. She would watch....and wait.

Devoted Prophet

9,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Isabella got on the elevator her white veil hide her face from the cameras the elevator shot up through the shaft it came to a rough stop causing her to lose balance. The doors open and four guys got onto the elevator they reek of alcohol one of the guys took notice of her standing in the corner “you must be one of those freaks”
He reached for her veil she pushed his hand away the guy got angry “You freak Bytch guys lets have some fun” Isabella snapped her fingers and the elevator filled with fog the elevator came to a halt as the doors open the fog spilled out on to the sky walk she stepped out her veil and robe had a splatter of blood on it she wiped her blade on her sleeve she mumbled to her self “dame I didn’t want to do that” she found herself near the chaos she had to make it through the chaos to get back home as she walk towards the impact the cries women and children rang in her ear.
As she was walk she came a pone some black feathers scattered on ground it peeked her interest it demand her attention she picked up a feather she ran her finger across the vane “angel?” she place the feather under her nose “ No a fallen he must be near” she place the feather into her sleeve she continued forward she can hear someone calling out hello she was afraid to speak she pulled her blade from her sleeve she walk near a crumbling wall trying to stay out of sight “I need to make it to the upper city I cant get involved” she whispered to herself she turn the corner and found herself face to face with a young women she quickly placed her blade at her throat ….

7,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

The person seemed to come out of nowhere. Roman was stupid, letting down her guard to watch the two in front of her, she completely forgot about her backside. She felt the cool blade slide across her throat and let out a small snarl, twitching slightly against the steel. Her sealskin jumped in protest. Slowly, she rose out of her crouch. She was taller than the person behind her, but that mattered little it seemed. The blade stayed at her throat.

"I highly recommend stepping away from me," Roman hissed, her words coming out slow and clipped, as if she were talking to a person that was hard of hearing. "I don't play well with strangers. Especially those who are cowards." When her assailant didn't reply, Roman took a deep breath, centered her focus, and kicked out backwards with her right leg while throwing her weight backwards. It was a difficult move, and would unbalance both of them.

Rolling out from under the knife, the selkie ducked, pulling her new-found weapon in close to her body to prevent it from being torn from her grip. Coming up on one knee, Roman leveled her gaze at her assailant. A female. Pulling her lips back into a grim smile, the selkie pointed her weapon at her opponent's knee caps.

"You don't need your knees to survive, but I will readily take them from you unless you explain yourself. Now."

Devoted Prophet

9,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

Isabella was not shaking she could see that it was an inhuman she couldn’t believe she had almost took the life of an inhuman the girl was smiling as she pointed her guns at Isabella knee caps "You don't need your knees to survive, but I will readily take them from you unless you explain yourself. Now." She was angry with herself for doing something stupid she had no explanation for such stupidity she can smell the ocean on the young women “ put away your gun and save your bullets for what is to come ocean dweller ” she can hear footsteps in the distance it sound like the soldiers
“ it is not safe here for you sorry for drawing my blade I want be foolish and do it again ”
User Image
                                  Єdric Яoyce
                                                    ❛❛I am the epitome of ambiguity❜❜

━┈┈━✚━┈┈━✚━┈┈━

The dust, smoke and silence had yet to settle he stopped midway to whoever that was showing off that gleam when he heard chatter behind him. "Son of a b***h...I'm being surrounded. he slowly stepped away from the man and crouched down as he backed away more and more he made sure to keep his back against the rubble of the tattered cars and roads. He returned where he first was when he heard the yell that said "YOU!". Edric looked around remaining as silent as possible he gently lowered his white hood even though he did not like the idea of showing his face easily he would have to sacrifice for the sake of visibility and keeping alert all around him. He looked and saw a corpse of a teenager. "Someone is here... he said as he noticed that the teenager was moved around, the positioning of the boys body looked unnatural. Edric decided to take a risk he cleared his throat knowing probably he was going to be met with some hostile action "Come out! I know you are here!" his voice boomed with confidence and decisiveness but mean while in his mind Edric gritted his teeth this is probably the stupidest thing he has done.

7,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

All the apologies in the world would not suffice to the anger that Roman was feeling. She dared not move her weapon away from the girl's lower limbs, but her eyes met her assailant's.

"Your words are useless. It matters not whether you smell my skin's origins or not. No one crosses my kind and is forgiven easily." Her words came fast now, eyes twitching between a shade like the night sky and the color cobalt. She was spitting mad. However, she knew she had spent too much precious time focused on the woman in front of her, and not the reason why she had let her guard down in the first place.

Roman whipped around, biting back curses. The second figure was gone. But where had he gone?The selkie's answer came from the guttural sound of a cough behind her. How in the world did he get behind me? Roman skittered backwards, leveling her appropriated gun once more into the dusty beyond.

She wanted to respond, desperately, when the mystery man's voice (or what Roman assumed was his voice) rang out. She gritted her teeth and twisted her head violently to get the hair out of her eyes. If one would look closely, they could see that her skin was subtly vibrating. Her sealskin was alive and anxious.

Tiptoeing forward, Roman slid behind several dead bodies and used them as cover. It disgusted her, but she had promised herself long ago that she would not die on the dry, hard ground.

Written Oni's Queen

Demonic Member

User Image

User Image

Tatianna walked out of her kitchen with a chicken wrap in hand and headed into her office in the basement, her emergency pack in her left hand. By the time she reached the room the wrap was gone and her mind was on what needed to be done. Since she had gotten home the screams from the streets had increased as well as weapons discharge. The city was falling to chaos faster then she had anticipated and it was beginning to look like she may need to pull out fast.

Logging on to her computer the five screens she had set up glowed. Hacking into the government network for the city she scanned the damage that had already been done. "Damn...does nobody in this damn city have a sense of survival instincts" she muttered. Area's had been quarintined hundreds if not thousands of humans and immortals were suspected dead already and the count was still rising. Closing the connection she brought up a map of the cities underground system as well as the above maps. Just as she finished recommitting the images to memory a message popped up on her middle screen. Breaking he code on it took her all of thirty seconds and the message gave her pause.

The city is falling. An evacuation has been set forth by the league for all supernaturals under our care to take their exits as was set up five years ago. We need you to stay and fight. Should you choose cowardice you will be hunted, tried and executed.

Have a nice day, Agent Goliathus.

The message was untraceable but she already knew that. Her past once again refreshed her memories. With a sigh she stood up, and headed upstairs for a shower. The rage inside of her was making her skin heat and her eyes change golden. A cold shower would help keep the fires within calm so she could begin her task. Saynic Dragun, the mastermind behind the extermination of supernaturals needed to be handled before there was nothing left to salvage. For now though she was safe, the league had made sure of that. Only something like an atomic bomb could penetrate her home.

The ever consuming flame.
Kodiak Alith

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A single bead of sweat dripped from Kodiaks forhead. His arms raised in front of his face defensively, his feet spaced equally apart, his stance, sideways facing his opponent. He ducked left and felt pressure on his right knuckle as the foe in front of him threw an uppercut to his jaw. He stepped back and ducked out of the way of a couple more punches, trying to save his energy. He waited for the right moment and released a few of his own punches, most of them aimed at the mans lower stomach and side, landing a couple as he noticed the man starting to get tired. He looked around him, the walls of the cage were built in a hex'd style so the gamblers watching from the side of the ring could view the fight within. Everytime a blow was landed a cheer would shoot up from random spots in the crowd. Kodiak didn't have time to take in the sights however, as he looked back to his opponent he spun to his left, narrowly avoiding a kick. He felt to the ground of the ring, losing his balance when he dodged the kick. He rolled to his back and before he could stand the man was ontop of him, punching away at his face. He managed to secure the mans arms and flipped him to the left, landing a few punches to the mans face, using the last of his energy to land his final blows where htey counted. He watched the mans body fall limp and he slowly stood, walking to the exit of the ring as he heard the cheers from the crowd. However, the cheers slowly came to a stop when an explosion off the in the distance found its way to the ears of the occupants. Kodiak stopped for a moment and looked up at the ceiling of the run-down building. That doesn't sound good. Kodiak thought to himself as he pushed open the gate to the ring and exited into the back room where the fighters prepared themselves. He passed a couple armed guards and found his way into an office. He opened the door to the office and walked to the desk where a man sat counting money. The man placed a stack of currensy in front of Kodiak and he picked it up placing it in his pocket before turning to grab his jacket. " Same time next week?" The man at the desk spoke as Kodiak turned to look at him. "Maybe, I have your number." Kodiak said and turned, leaving the office. He had quit fighting a long time ago, he only participated in small fights like this to keep his pockets full. He exited the fight club and walked out onto the streets of the lower city, looking around, he was quite surprised at the military presence. He pulled his hood up over his head and began walking down the street, hoping to avoid any unwanted trouble.

5,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Damian Vantas

Damian raised an eyebrow when she came out in just a towel. He figured she'd call from the bathroom. He just shrugged and stood up, leading her to the hall again. He opened a door just across from the bathroom, his room, and went inside. It wasn't anything special, just a plain room with a bed, desk, and dresser. He opened the dresser and searched through it for a little. Finally, he came out with a shirt and pair of pants that looked like it would fit her. "Last time my sister stayed here she left some clothes." He explained befoe handing her the clothes and heading back into the living room.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff