Welcome to Gaia! ::

(( Right....Hmmm...Perhaps we should get off this page first before we start... ))

Edit: (( Right 'en. We're off the page...Hm...where to start? How 'bout the standard bar? ))
((There we go. Punch it Akai.))
(( By the way. I found a fight thread. But you probably only want to deal with one RP at a time... ))

A tall bleached-blond woman with short spiked hair wearing motorcycle leathers walked into the bar. She glanced around the room once before sitting down at the bar casually. In an androgynous voice just loud enough to be heard, she ordered a cold beer.
With a glass of vodka in hand Micheal turned in his seat next to her. His sun burnt skin shined in the dim bar light. His high widows peak was multiplied by a receding hair line. "I havn' sin you hir beffer yung laidi." His Russian accent was thick and gutteral.

((I'm not going to write out his accent much longer, its tough doing it.))
(( Then just assume that he's speaking with an accent for the rest of the RP. It's near impossible to write out Akira's accent as there is no l/r key. ))

Akira accepted her beer then turned to look at the older man.

"I'm just visiting." She explained, her Japanese accent slight and only slightly noticable for now.

Grinning, she raised her beer in a mock salute to him and took a sip.
Name: n.k
Nickname ninja
Gun: a M87(sniper rifle)
Gang: californai killers
Melee Weapon: bat
((Dully noted young one))

Raising his own glass, he returns the salute and a silent toast to his own Mother Russia. "Then may good jornies befall you." He grinned as he touched the glass to his cracking, dried, lips. His cold gray eyes burnt into Akira's, he never lost eye contact as he finished the strong drink.
(( 'ey, Skin, fresh meat!...er...Welcome, Nk4e ))

Akira grinned and took a sip again. Then she set the beer on the bar and arched an eyebrow at the Russian.

"Thank you, uncle." She said politely, completely forgetting one did not call an older stranger uncle here. "Do you live here?"
Akai_ryu
(( 'ey, Skin, fresh meat!...er...Welcome, Nk4e ))
((thxs))*appears in town riding his mortocycle and does a wheelie*
((Yum, tasty. Ooh, a sniper. You know how to use one of those babies. *taps hand on own dragnov* this sucker carries 7.62 cal of pain, hows your M87 compare? Heh heh.))
(( -pokes Skin- RP, dear boy. Let's not have a contest to see who's is bigger. Besides I doubt he knows. ))
Skinnattittar
((Yum, tasty. Ooh, a sniper. You know how to use one of those babies. *taps hand on own dragnov* this sucker carries 7.62 cal of pain, hows your M87 compare? Heh heh.))
this can blow ur head apart and the kick is powerful
Name: Tony
Nickname: The Bucher
Gun: 45 Magnum Baby
Gang: The Black Hand AKA the Mob
Melee Weapon: Lead Pipe

*Walks in to the bar looking around for a place to sit*
Turning his body but not his head he placed his glass on the bar and tapped it twice. The bartender, a very large Russian, picked it up and placed a knew glass in his hand. "Well, actually no... I'm just visiting also." His voice was thick with a mysterious hyme. "Maybe you will join me?" Michael wasn't always interested in recruiting stangers but a totally different specimen had just landed on his doorstep. It wasn't often that the Japanese came to Russian bars, especially females, and ones of such fine form. "You would be my fair lady?" He profered and upturned palm for her hand.
(( More fresh meat!...er..-coughs- Uh...welcome? ))
Akira grinned at him then gulped down the rest of her beer.

"It depends. I'm a rather big fan of some....interesting places." SHe said, standing.

The reason she had entered the bar was that she knew the Russians would have some connections. At the moment she was on a very short visa from Japan and didn't particularly want to go back.

Why, you ask?

It may have had something to do with several warrants for her arrest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff