Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gansta Rp
Rules:
Keep Rated R
No Cybering but romantic carp
No discrimination against gender, or race
Language is ok, wounding other enemy gangs is ok, pm about killing

City is called crimson, city is split up into 7 gang territories. Police is usually never there. The territories are The Main District, The Neighbor Hood, White Valley, 99 shops, Downtown, The Bridge District, Copperfield Streets. The police are trying to hunt the gangs down, while the gangs are fighting for each other. Once the Leader of the Gang is killed that gang has to give up their territory.

You can create a gang ( limit of 7 after that you have to join one), Chose you graffiti colors,

Diablos

Gang 2

Gang 3

Gang 4

Gang 5

Gang 7

Write this before u join

Name:
Nickname (optional)
Gun:
Melee Weapon:
bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump
BumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBump
(( Alrighty you can stop making me scroll now. An associate and I are about to apply. ))
((
Name: Akira Karyuuno
Nickname: Bonebreaker, Firedragon, Firebitch
Gun: Glock 20(9mm)
Gang: N/A
Melee Weapon: Collapsable batons w/ springs, hands and feet.

Oi, Skin, when you read this, this is a different char from the streetfight thread. Same template though. This one's a bit crazier.

))
((An associate eh Akai))

Name: Michael Travonoski
Nickname: Red Hammer or Rewsky
Firearm: Dostoval (Direct phinetical (SP) translation)
Gang: Russian Mafia
Melee Weapon: Hand sledge, sickle, long dagger
(( Bah. I haven't known you that long. It's only been a few months. And you were at Boot for most of that.

Must get off first page so I don't have to scroll to read anything....))
((Its Basic Training woman, I'm not a Marine. Marines go to Boot Camp.))
(( -shrugs- It's pretty much the same thing. The only thing is the marines are there longer. You wanna start? ))
(g2g u guys take over)
(( -laughs evilly- He says take over Skin. -grins- ))
((-grin- hehe, lets rock and roll or shall we start with a stroll, hey a ryhm. ok it was forced))
(( -laughs- So you starting or am I? ))
((I'll follow you, plus it adds more posts to get off this page.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff