Welcome to Gaia! ::

He gains a tiny smirk, sitting back in the stall again. "If you say so. Jus' as long as yer all right, I'm not complainin'." Grinning slowly, he nods toward the bar. "Thirsty?" He drinks, himself, but has never actually been drunk either. He hates the idea of not being completely in control and unable to think straight, so he avoids it at all costs. He drinks because it tastes good, and always stops in good time.
Hika giggled, feeling herself relax. "I'm fine, to be honest. I've never been one to drink. But if you want anything, I'd be more than happy to get it for you." She smiled, pulling the hair away from her face once more.

((Sorry.. can't think of much else to post.. short and sweet shall be my style this time, because it's just too much work xD))
He chuckles a little, sitting back in the seat again as he smiles warmly to her. "Doesn't hafta be liquer, ya know. A drink is a drink, an' past that, I'll be gettin' th' drinks around here." Though it's almost a command, there's that hint of joviality and happily forced politeness behind it.

((Heh, that's okay. Consecutive long posts are occasionally hard.))
((Howdeh y'all. ^^))
((Well that was short. by y'all. sweatdrop ))
((Welcome back to life, Kairu. R.P. with Jenn, she's a loner still. =} After all, the role playing god can't be alone, can he? You've got lots to catch up on.))

Hika laughed lightly, smiling back. "Same difference, hun. Either way, I'm fine." She giggled, and the azure opticals sparked with a sense of danger, yet with a hint of her playful side. "Now what does dear Manfred have to say to that?" She crossed her legs more completely now, just above her knees. Resting one hand on the table, she leaned to it, supporting herself by her elbow. Her piercing's hoops seemed to hang stationary, though, rather then falling to the side of her neck.

((Lmao, I know. Consecutive AND detailed can hurt your brain.))
He laughs loudly, as he is want to do, at being called 'dear Manfred', in such a good mood while he's around her. "I'm not sure. Maybe I should jus' get you a drink anyway an' wave it in front a' yer face 'til ya drink it, eh?" His grin is wide a jovial, putting his right elbow on the table and leaning his head onto the palm of that arm.
Hika laughed lightly, tossing her hair. "Well, then, maybe we should go and get drinks so that it doesn't get to be that extreme." She smiled, uncrossing her legs and moving slightly.
Maki begins to look seriously pissed off on the fact that no one has completed her order yet. "This place has sad a** service" She mutters under her breath and climbs over the counter to make her own drink.

"hmm... This looks interesting!" She snickers as she takes out a large bottle of vodka. Maki has no idea on how to make drinks and she realizes it would be easier to just take a bottle and have that. She takes a seat back at the bar on a stool and opens the bottle and has a drink.
Maki San
Maki begins to look seriously pissed off on the fact that no one has completed her order yet. "This place has sad a** service" She mutters under her breath and climbs over the counter to make her own drink.

"hmm... This looks interesting!" She snickers as she takes out a large bottle of vodka. Maki has no idea on how to make drinks and she realizes it would be easier to just take a bottle and have that. She takes a seat back at the bar on a stool and opens the bottle and has a drink.

((Very nice, Jenn!

Guys, we REALLY need to be active. Has anyone talked to Hayate? He's been playing the Manfred role and going on really late at night or something. He hasn't been logging in to MSN or *anything.* =P I went on a massive role play binge when I was away, and I have probably like eighty drawings of The Stuttering Dove.. xD. I'll get on Kairu as well to role play.))
((OKAY!!!! I'm hur.))
((Lmao good timing, Kairu! Jenn's in the shower right now. =} But, Nikki's on her way into the RPG. ^-^ Fresh blood might get us going.))
((You're right. ^^;. Lemme put a post.))

Name- Kairu
Age- 18-20
Race- Half Demon, Half angel.
abilities- Unlevelled Swordsmanship, taught to him from the legendary dead warrior known as Musashi, and taught the martial arts oh the Nanjita by the legendary dead spirit Guan Yu. the miraculous will to live through the toughest situations. Given the unfathable youth from his mother, a Succubus, and the strength and immortality of his father, a Seraphim.
Appearance- Check the avatar. It will be also be posted into my intro.
Bio (optional)- Being born from a Succubus, he carries the burden of being half-demon, and half-human. How his father fell in love with a Succubus? A beautiful Demon you ask? Well this was not an ordinary succubus. This one was a virgin, and it feasted on normal human fluids. He was shunned by most races, even her own, until she had met his father in the midst of war. Because of the help of his father's sword, and the accidental help of his mother's powers, he is gifted with both looks, strength, endurance, and resistance. Known as a true Darkness Hero, he had once been known to Slay up to four, maybe even five of the Darkness Dragons that existed in the world, yet it was only because of his birth status that he had only done this once, and only once. simply because of saving a few civilians he was given the name "Hero", yet he did not want it, for he truely didn't deserve it. It belonged to his father, and only him. This is the tale, of the cursed soul.
Weapons-His Father's Cursed Blade, the Kitetsu. Sadly after his father passed away, he was unable to lift the curse of the blade that he carried. As strong as the blade was, the curse was that he was to let his blade taste the blood of every single creature on the face of the planet. After twenty years, Kairu, the God of War's Son, has found the blade, and miraculously he had lifted the curse. (God, please do NOT say i didn't collect your character's "type of blood", cuz that'd just be damn lame. i've done my part to make my character fight as much testosterone-driven noobs on Gaia, and let's just leave it that the curse is lifted. The Blade, Kitetsu, was cursed to latch onto it's wielder for dear life, and when no blood is consumed by the blade in a mear forty minutes, it feeds on him. Since the curse was lifted, the blade is now that of great importance. A Katana-like designed, except far longer. Asdsume sephiroth's blade, except a little bit shorter.)
Specialties- A far range of intelligence and weaponry knowledge, besides skills of a warrior.

His prescence would appear, and his figure would soon reveal itself, and relinquish itself from its concealment of the shadows of the area. His hair, a fiery blue, would gently drift in the wind that passed through the entrance, walking farther in. Eyes of burning, passionate red had been concealed behind his shades. Wearing a black t-shirt, it showed that his figure was slender, yet it had still been buff in a handesome way, so he hadn't been ridiculously ripped beyond belief. Several Arm bandages were wrapped around his fore-arms, and a pair of kitsune ears appeared above his head, as well as a matching Kitsune Tail. He wore black, baggy snowboardp ants that drooped over his were-feet, something a bit unexpected. This showed he wasn't normal at all. He wasn't a full type of a demon. Hooked onto the waist of his pants, he had a CD/MP3 Player, and a pair of headphones put over his human ears. He listened to waht he wished to, and his choice of music was quite different. His most treasured weapon, The Kitetsu, was a cursed elongated Katana, and it hung by his side. He didn't want to show it out much, but it was there, so he went with the flow. The Curse, however, drove him for his blade to taste atleast each sample of every creature, and finally finishing this task, he had been free.(God, please don't say i Didn't collect Your blood, because it'd be just lame and i'd have to make a quarrel with you. Thanks in Advance. ^^). Farther exploring into the area, he quietly took a look around the room, scanning his surroundings, and keeping silent.

((That enough blood for ya?))
((You know..the whole half demon half something else thing is getting way too main stream. Maybe i shoul;d change the race of my char..))
Maki looks up as she notices the odd looking new comer enter the bar. She then takes another drink from the large vodka bottle and sets it down. Being that she hasn't had much in the way of alcoholic beverages before she is already semi drunk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff