Beloved Kitten

10,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Alexandra Walker

Guardian
I couldn't let anything happen to you, You're too cute.

Now, Normally the transports were pretty damn fast, but this pilot seemed to be flying like a damn demon to get back to base. Perhaps it was due to threat of his superiors or perhaps He just really didn't want to be around the angry girl He had been sent to retrieve, either way it seemed like Her trip would be shorter then normal. Oh as soon as she stepped off this transport and found Zane... He was going to get it. Sure, She was pretty damn angry with him now but hopefully once She let out that anger things would turn to fun... and hopefully Zane still had legs. Where she would be getting a blade capable of taking his legs off was beyond her... Perhaps the mere thought was a bit over kill, He was just being a jerk. It wasn't like He killed her family and then spit in her soda... Perhaps she'd best thing logically about the situation instead of jumping to murdering Zane.

She did like the guy, Yes, He was a friend but damn He was annoying at times... Ah, She'd get bored with out him. He'd live this time, But She still needed to teach him a lesson for being a jerk.
" Hey. " She turned her attention to the front of the transport trying to get the pilot's attention. " We there yet? " She asked, though she was soon answered as she felt the transport slow and finally settle down next to the one that had transported the rest of the team... Did the guy ******** warp the transport here? Maybe she was overestimating the distance between the school and base and... Oh well she was here and That was all that mattered. Once the transport seemed to be properly settled, She quickly stood up. " Open the door, I've got business. " Her request was quickly acknowledged as she was let off the transport, Only to step over to the other one containing her friends. Crossing her arms, She waited for them to begin unloading... More specifically, She waited for Zane.

Once She had finished with him, Perhaps She'd see what Pan was up to, Stick around her for a bit and have a good time with the cutie. Well, Perhaps after they figured out what they were called in for she'd see about doing all that. Narrowing her eyes at the other transport, Alexandra continued her wait, She was slowly growing less and less concerned about Zane, At least until He did something else to set her off. Eventually her mind started to flow to something more proper... Namely what they were called in for, That was a big mystery, but something was going on and everyone needed to be here.

So important it was that they actually sent a transport back to get her... As opposed to her taking the time to walk back to base or get a taxi. Though then again, She certainly hoped no form of military organization would ever force a member to take a taxi if they missed the transport.
∞ Zane Grayson ∞

The White Rabbit (?)

User ImageZane's gaze shifted over at Amie, who seemed to be mumbling to herself, but he heard her. What she said made perfect sense, and as he looked around at the rest of the unit, he realized that they all thought so, too. They all looked a bit tense and they all seemed focused, and each of them had to have wondered when they would get to the base. Miranda even voiced this feeling. He hummed and his eyes drifted nowhere and he stared off into space. Everyone was being such a square. It's not like they'd never gone on a mission before...

Pan assured everyone they would be there soon, and she was right. She then went into an imitation of Alex while leaning against him. Nonchalantly as a reaction, he put his arm around her shoulder and hugged her to him. The two were, after all, best friends from a young age. When Zane would do anything affectionate towards Pan, it was different than with other girls. He seemed relaxed, like it wasn't even anything. They just acted. His expression went vacant when she said Alex meant to kill him this time. "Been there, done that. Her threats mean about as much to me as a beam cannon with a dry battery.", He said, but he laughed at her impression.

Suddenly, the transport came to a stop and Pandora's head went smack right against his chest, his sternum, specifically. And it hurt. He gritted his teeth rubbed the spot gently. He'd be feeling that for a few days... As the unit started to collect their things and get up from their seats, Zane couldn't help but notice out of the corner of his eye that Alex was outside in the hangar waiting for them.... Or... Him. "Shi-....!", He started, his head and eyes darting back and forth. He snapped his fingers with a, "HA!". Back door! Genius!

He opened the emergency hatch in the back and hopped out of it, crouching down to look under the hovering transport at the feet of his comrades as soon as he touched the ground. He spotted Alex's and he scowled, but this was no problem. He simply scaled the transport back around and ducked behind his comrades as they passed by Alex, thus obscuring him from vision. They were ordered, via announcement in the hangar that Gale Zero was to report to the briefing room, thus, that's where they were headed.

Luckily, the briefing room wasn't very far from the hangar and they piled in quite quickly, not stopping to put their stuff in their rooms. Upon entering the briefing room, Zane hummed and looked around at the folks already in it. Ira, who he offered a grin to, Cy, who he pointed at and clicking his tongue to go with it, and finally an unknown, a girl, which caused him to stop at the sight of. His eyebrows raised and he pointed at her with his thumb as he took his seat in his usual, half-destroyed seat, "Who's the tattered babe?", he asked. It's not like everyone was interested in the mission or anything. Nope. He wanted to know who the girl was. She was pretty hot in a hell-and-back sort of way.

8,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

User Image

╔═════
Don't make me face the music....
═════╗

White Ace

User Image

For the remainder of the trip back to the base Emilie stayed silent, thinking to herself and not taking part in idle chatter. In her time at Gale Zero she had come to realize the value of a human life more so than anything else. Before humans were just things that came and left the planets, beings she interacted with rarely and beings she was far above intellectually. However upon meeting Zane, and being burdened with the role of Navigator she truly realized that he was in danger every time he piloted his mech suit...she was thankful he was good at what he did even if he was an irrational young man who didn't always work well with others because he was more interested in blowing things up and chasing after young women than actually get the mission done, which was fine, he was her pilot, but she never made a mistake Navigating him simply because it could not be afforded. Yes Emilie had learned the value of a human life and more than likely if they were being called in for something serious....a human life may be gone.

As the trip continued she finished off her sucker, chewing it nervously and swallowing the hard candy bits that broke off. Finally she was relieved when they approached the base. She glanced when she heard Pan's head smack right into Zane's chest and couldn't help but smirk, that's what he got. Emilie watched and rolled her eyes with a small sigh then a smile as Zane decided to sneak out the back of the transport, she glanced out the window, she assumed to get away from Alexandra. Emilie chose to file out with the rest of her peers through the front of the transport. then moved with them to the hangar. Her deep blue eyes fell upon the woman who, Zane was right, was absolutely beautiful yet torn up. Emilie elbowed him when he asked who she was in such a vulgar way,"Zane." she scolded him, even though this comment was nothing new.

She looked back to the woman, her deep blue eyes meeting her own after glancing over her body. Emilie was also wondering who she was, she shook her head, she would have to come back to that thought later....she had to know what was wrong, what their mission was. Emilie adjusted her messenger bag, gripping it's strap as she worried what was up. She took out another sucker and and popped it in her mouth, crumbling the wrapped and putting it in her bag before she continued to wring her strap as if it was wet and she was trying to dry it, as if she were wringing it for the answers she wanted, hoping it would bring her some sort of peace inside, and that the news she brought from it would be better than the ones she felt were coming in her gut.

¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» ☜♥☞ «--<<..·.¸.·´¯`·.¸

╚═════
...I couldn't handle loosing you.
═════╝

User Image

Tipsy Detective

She came from the north, had traveled the day,
She said she had something of value to say.
That's why she came my way.
Her words came out sharp, and gave me a cut,
The told me to touch it whenever I lost my way.
To keep me sane.
Sunshine lady came through my door.
Just like Dion, sings in a song.

User Image

xxx "Speech."xxx"Thoughts."xxx"Others."

User Image
User Image

XXXXX"What do you mean she never showed up?" Michelle asked, pouting slightly. One of the nurses looked at her calmly and rubbed the back of his head.

"Well, uh...I mean...She got back to base and then. Well, we don't know where she went."

"You guys are so sloppy." Michelle said calmly, shaking her head slightly. The doctor tapped her index fingers together. "You just want to make me do everything don't you?" She fake-whined. Her male companion looked to her incredulously, obviously unsure of how to respond to the doctor's manners.

"Nevermind then. I'll find her on my own. Make sure that you care for anyone else who returns all beat up. Okay?" The blonde turned her head to look at the other doctors and nurses over her shoulder. She winked at them before disappearing into the halls. The thin female stepped quickly down the hall, the heels on her feet clicking along the floor. Today, she was in her usual doctor-garb. She didn't wear it every day, but sometimes it was more important than others. And it was white, which allowed her to bleach it if she needed to. Michelle's doctor attire, was a simple skin tight white bodysuit. It didn't cover her neck, and instead ran straight across her collar-bone from shoulder to shoulder. It was long sleeved, halting at her wrists, and went fully down the length of her legs, leading to her ankles before stopping. Her feet were adorned with a pair of red heels that made her at least four inches taller than she actually was. Her heels, and a small red + on the left side of her chest were the only pops of color to her otherwise plain attire. Her curves were subtle, but delicate.

Michelle put a hand on her hip as she walked, round blue eyes drifting around. The sound of footsteps gained her attention. The blonde knitted her brows together and followed the sounds, which led her to the briefing room. "I suppose I will check there first..." Michelle thought calmly. After all, the briefing room was closer than the dormitories since she had come from the medical wing. Michelle paused outside the briefing room, the door now closed. She listened for a moment, but all she heard was some chit chat. The dainty female pursed her lips slightly and raised a hand to knock. The doctor knocked twice before opening the door and stepping inside. Michelle gave a small wave to everyone, eying Cyprus and Chris briefly before finally landing her gaze on Animus. "Hope I'm not interrupting anything..." Michelle said happily, though she was almost certain she was interrupting...The doctor looked back to Animus. She was still in her piloting gear, which was terribly tattered and worn, even burned in some places---and she was also...Um...Exposed. Michelle didn't seem to mind. Really it didn't matter seeing someone exposed or even fully naked. It didn't bother her too much---she'd seen worse things. Guts, infected wounds, broken bones. The human body was the least of her worries.

Michelle's slim frame moved swiftly over to Animus' much curvier figure. She set her hands on her hips and have Animus a stern stare. "What on earth do you think you are doing?" She asked before shaking her head. "You are in no way fit to go out on another mission. I haven't even gotten to look you over! Who knows, you could have suffered a concussion or something." Michelle rattled on, raising a hand to touch Animus' forehead. She shifted and tugged at some of the holes in the injured girl's uniform, which had spatters of blood on it. From what Michelle could immediately see, the girl was burned in a few spots and had various cuts. Physically, she didn't seem drastically injured, but it was entirely possible that Animus had a fracture in her rib or somewhere else. Ultimately, Michelle would want x-rays taken of the girl. As for her mental state, Michelle was pretty sure that Animus was shaken up by the ordeal, as anyone would be. She tapped her chin and looked to Animus briefly before turning to look at Cross. Michelle wasn't quite sure what she could do at the moment. Surely Cross wouldn't be thrilled if Michelle motioned to take Animus from him. Still, there was no point in putting an already injured person in more danger.

"General Cross." Michelle spoke, stepping over to him calmly and giving him a polite nod of respect. "I'd like to bring up the fact that Animus has not received proper medical attention. Surely you agree that following procedure and examining an injured agent is the right thing to do." She paused. "I assume you are about to send these agents out on another mission. I ask that you either leave Animus with me, or allow me to pack a medical kit and join the group so I may see to Animus on the job." Michelle stared upwards at Cross calmly, her blue eyes boring into his as she awaited a response. She liked to put up a front that she wasn't intimidated by him, after all there was hardly anything that disturbed her, but she couldn't help but feel somewhat useless around him. But someone had to stitch up people and set bones back into place right? Even so, Michelle was so physically weak, and she wasn't a fighter. She was strong mentally, but the only physical attribute she had going for her was that she was rather fast when she wanted to be. Hopefully Cross didn't view her as a nuisance, but even if he did Michelle was sure he'd never say so directly. Michelle silently hoped he would take her up on either offer instead of sending her away. Animus needed to be looked over and cleaned up, and Michelle wouldn't stand for her to be left wounded.

[[working on a layout. hope this post is alright : ] ]]

Company :: Nearly everyone, talking to Cross.
Health :: 100 %
Stuck In My Head :: Sunshine Lady - Taken By Trees

She looks like someone he had known,
He had known, he had known.
I cried me a river, and hoped that he would,
Come with a boat so that we could set sail,
And leave for far away.
Sunshine lady came from the north.

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
It's over, I didn't want to see it come to this
I wonder if I will ever see your face again
And I know that I will find a way to she'd the skin
It's simple, I know that I will suffer in the end

User Image

K a n e X M o r g a n
Code Name: Grim Reaper

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Circuits and computer chips, with a personal sotering iron, Kane Morgan was working on his best friend. Grave maker was more than just a mech, it was his mech. Unlike most mech that worked for Gale, his was the only one that he had ever worked on and personally build himself. As Grave Maker was rested in the docking station, Kane was in the cockpit with his entire console in pieces. The work was nearly done, during his last mission, a wire had fried from over usage. Figuring that an entire console remake would be a good choice, Kane skipped the entire day to work on it.

And hour later he was screwing in the last panel. Everything seemed to be in place, and with Kane as the technician, it always was. Taking out his cell phone, he placed it in it's own docking bay. "Navi, run system check," he said as he sat back. Suddenly the entire console of Grave Maker came on line and a progress bar on his cell phones touch screen filled up. Once done, a adult female voice came on. "All system running perfectly as always Grim," said Navi. Opening the cockpit, he pulled the phone from the bay and then entire mech shut down, then shoved his phone into his pocket.Without his phone, which ran his AI unit and was always on him, the mech Grave Maker would not work.

Getting on the lift, he rode it down to the floor. Something wasn't right, the hanger was empty, this was very unusual unless there was a mission or a briefing. And since the mechs were still in their docks, it must of been a briefing. Taking out his phone, "Navi, any announcements for the Zero sector?" And without hesitation, Navi spoke. "Yes, you were busy and I didn't want to bother. Please go to the briefing room." Pocketing his phone, he strolled to the briefing room, and like Navi had said, the meeting was about to start. Finding his seat, Kane pulled out his phone and placed it on the table. This was for all Zero members and as Kane figured, Navi was part of the team, plus she had a microphone that was always on. And during meetings, he recorded, so he could go back and review the briefing. Not talking to anyone, he was still in work mode, which meant he wasn't his normal friendly self.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It's hopeless, the end will come and wash it all away
Forsaken, I live for those I lost along the way
And I can't remember how it all began to break
We suffer, I live to fight and die another day

Desirable Phantom

6,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

"Good one sir. I'll go fetch you a brochure on Fholston Paradise cruises." She had a laugh with the general and the name "Rabbit" was mentioned as well as the other pilot's name, and some one else who was behind the door. Well this certainly was exiting. Thinking at first that the white haired male very well may be the 'White Rabbit' due to his hair color, when she head his name it brought a small, frown to the corner of her lips. When Rooster walked in, she figured that the White Rabbit would be something more like a war-hero soldier type that fit his physique and would have assumed him to be the White Rabbit had his name not been said before his entrance. From what she had read, she figured that White Rabbit was going to either be a girl, or some one that fit the general description of 'tall-dark-and battle scarred'. One by one she started to back up further into the room to make way for the incoming Gale Unit.

The more they filed in, the more unsettled she became, not sure if General Cross wanted her to even be privy to the meeting was going to take place. Especially after their conversation. Before she could speak she was asked, rather generally, who she was. Looking this male up and down, as well as giving the platinum haired female a once over as well, calculating that she must be the White Rabbit. She had platinum hair, blue eyes, looked strong, and determined. Before she opened her mouth the nurse, Michelle, walked in. She let her talk to the General and feeling another chill coming on, she crossed her arms. Giving a subtle nod in the direction of the nurse, to the second white haired individual she said, "Animus." In a casual yet oddly matter-of-fact tone. "Before I'm whisked away by the nurse, who might you be?" Since he was the only one to ask, she figured the same courtesy should be returned. It was then that another figure had waltzed into the room a bit late. Quiet, a little too quiet. Her deep green eyes followed his gloomy visage from the entrance to his seat. An eyebrow arched high over one ocular. While the others all had some sort of personality to them, this guy was lacking. "He's too reserved to the White Rabbit." The thought lingered a moment before she paid attention to the first light haired duo; namely the male, as she awaited the eminent verdict of departure back to the sick bay via orders from General Cross.

User ImageUser Image

Partying Flatterer

8,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

Cyprus noted the other people in the unit as they came pouring in through the doorway. Hearing Zane before the male entered the room had signaled for him to relax in the slightest of muscle tension. The pilot himself, was a over obnoxious man who had yet to grow out of his childish phase and believed he was the hottest s**t on the world. Having seen the guy get decked in the face once or twice by girls he flirted with put him down to below the average chihuahua.

A clear representation of what this specific pilot was like happened to roll right out of his mouth as he made a comment about the woman that had opened the door to Cyprus earlier. Not knowing the female didn't play a part in the small vein of annoyance becoming visible in his forehead. Just the way he talked about others aggravated him to the finest point. Still, the war bred pilot remained quiet but sat down in his chair so he wouldn't reach over and attempt to annihilate a ally's windpipe with his hands.

Several more of the group came in and found their seats, one or two stayed standing like he had as they talked amongst each other. A soft knock on the door caught Cy's attention through the chatter as a familiar face poked on through.

Fair skinned, elegant in a very personal fashion, small but feisty attitude, and gold hair described the woman that had helped supervised his mental stability over the past few months. She looked at both Chris and himself before making her way quickly to Animus, as she was called. The doctor then made a quick analysis of the female's physical condition. From where he sat Cyprus could see a line of moist blood drying on the nape of Animus's neck, resulting from a cut or head injury underneath her hair. Several bruises would form along her body, but from the suit covering her skin, he wouldn't be able to make any other observations as close as what Ms. Dawn could.

_

Back in the depths of his memory banks the raid continued to play out as a side show. The dust clouds had rolled in heavy that morning, providing a well placed cover by mother nature herself. It seemed that all the forces of the world had been on the rebellion's side because one of their men yelled to the leader of the squadron, " I'm picking up a report of power failure in their C-block! " That specific block was where three of their men were and D was the other hit they were going to make.

As the vehicles made it closer to the prison, the stolen technology came into play. The men that were riding in the transports pulled a tarp over and over the four wheeled monsters and then they were gone.

Nanotechnology imbedded in these tarps gave the best cover because they were programmed for invisibility. So nothing but a dust trail would be seen on the cameras piled up on the walls of the prison. Cyprus, the little deviant, would get in by using a smaller version of this and access the wall's exits by using a chicken as a heat signature distraction.

Position: Briefing room
Party: Majority of the Gale unit
Overall Status: Stable
Personal thoughts: If Zane keeps talking like that I'm going to have to shoot him.
User Image

E rin G olbridth
xxxxxMotor Mouth

✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙

Living on a military base is rather boring, extremely boring and because it is boring one must take certain liberties to make it...less boring. Erin had taken those liberties and he figured, looking at the watch on his wrist, that in about “Three, two..” he would get to have his fun. BOOM! “One.” A macabre little grin spread across the young boys face, as he casually kept walking down the hall to get to the briefing room. ‘ Why I was called to the briefing room is beyond me. I’m not a pilot or a navigator.. I suppose mechanics need to know what is happening to.’ Besides that he would die of curiosity if he didn’t. Which had been evident enough to the General when Erin had been left out of one of the meeting before and he (the general) had found himself itching for the next week and a half.

Whistling Erin counted down the moment until, “DAMN YOU! YOU LITTLE BRAT!” A fierce twitch developed in his left eyebrow as Erin spun around and flicked the rather large serving fork right at the shouters head. Of course this only served to antagonize the soldiers even more. One look at their face made it all worth it. “Hahahaha!” Laughing he flipped around and high tailed it out of there. They were following him of course, he knew they were. Skidding around the corner, Erin grabbed the handle to the door and flung it open. “COME BACK HERE!”

Ignoring their calls he slammed the door shut. “All in a days work.” Dusting his hands together he turned and his smirk just got wider. Those goons would be aloud in here and even if they were it wouldn’t have mattered. One satisfying thunk after another they hit into the door. None of them had been sane enough to realize they were turning a corner and heading straight for a door. By the time they realized it they were going to fast to stop. Without a care he plopped himself down behind Zane and Emilie. Erin chuckled as another boom was heard and more shouts accompanied it. “Aw let him have some fun Emilie. The new transfer lady is really pretty; there is no harm in saying that out loud is there? What female doesn’t like a compliment every now and again?...Robin aside.”

[[OCC: Working on layout. Sorry for short post.]]

Beloved Kitten

10,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Alexandra Walker

Guardian
I couldn't let anything happen to you, You're too cute.

She had waited for the others to begin unloading before she'd make her move to head for the briefing room... She was still slightly waiting to see if Zane would show his face, but confusingly enough He didn't seem to be part of the group. Finally letting go of her annoyance with him for now, She let out sigh, giving a nod to acknowledge Emilie who seemed to be at the lead of the exiting team before heading off to the briefing room herself. It was a rather short walk from the hanger to the meeting room, Though when she arrived she spotted a face that she had just moments ago been wanting to beat in.

" Zane. " She said to acknowledge his presence as well, Perhaps to let him know that she was there. For now she was calm, She wasn't about to lose her cool and get all angry at the moment. She had turned rather professional for the time, Something was serious and it called for a serious attitude. She knew when to be herself and when to serious up and pay attention. She hadn't been the first one there by a long shot, several others having already arrived before her, of them only the two whited haired males really stood out. Along with them and the general, there seemed to be one of the doctors... She couldn't recall her name, as well as one other woman that she just didn't know, though she seemed to have seen better days.

Though it appeared Zane was being scolded already by the time she had entered, a younger voice spoke up to defend him, someone she had overlooked. A smile came to Alex's face as she spoke once more to acknowledge the other voice.
" Come now, Erin. I'm sure whatever Zane said was rather insulting, Don't encourage him. " She calmly told the younger boy, She didn't really want him to be thinking whatever Zane had done to be scolded was okay to be doing, despite not knowing what it was herself. If someone else had scolded Zane, then that was all the reason she needed to tell him not to encourage him.

Without asking questions or saying anything further, She patted Erin on the head as she passed him before giving a nod to acknowledge Cyprus this time, This was the white haired guy she could tolerate for long periods of time, Not to mention he wasn't too bad looking either. But sadly Her flirting would have to wait for a later date, She was in serious mode and she wasn't going to break it to throw a quick flirt towards Cyprus. Finally taking her seat in the room, She crossed her legs, rested her hands on her lap and waited for an explanation of what was going on.

The curiosity was growing rather quickly, At first she hadn't really thought much of the situation, too busy with her anger over Zane, but now that she had finally calmed, it did seem rather odd. She could only hope that whatever the situation was, They'd get an answer quickly... She could only assume it was something bad. As much as she could hope for it, She highly doubted that the General called them all together to surprise them with a pizza party for being such a damn fine team.

[Edited to Acknowledge Erin.]

8,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

User Image

╔═════
Don't make me face the music....
═════╗

White Ace

User Image

Emilie sat next to Zane wringing her messenger bag strap, trying not to seem nervous as she kept her sucker in her mouth. She looked up when Kane walked in, in his usually serious-work mode. Kane had been an acquaintance of Emilie's back in elementary school, a boy who eventually ended up in Gale Zero with her before catching her eye in more than a friendly light. she admired his serious work mode as compared to Zane's nonchalant and womanizing attitude - the two were like fire and ice, complete and polar opposites and she enjoyed their company in two different ways. She appreciated Zane's fun loving and care free approach, he was indeed the peanut butter to her jelly, the mad man to her stabilizing pills and therapy, the yin to her yang, he completed her in an odd sick way that she adored, Zane was her best friend and she couldn't count on him for anything. Zane was a good pilot with a good heart and he was reliable if nothing else.

Kane was very different, Kane was serious when it came to work, he didn't mess around at all. He made his own mech and cared for it where as Zane would constantly cost billions in repairs for his own. Kane was caring and sensitive when the time called for it and he was kind, smart, and funny, she and Kane often had conversations she couldn't enjoy with Zane. Finally Kane was loyal and had grown out of the fun phase that Zane still enjoyed. Yes Emilie loved and appreciated them both in very different ways. She felt herself admiring Kane a moment, her blue eyes staying on him just a second too long for it to be a simple glance in his direction. She heard Erin comment and glanced over her shoulder, before she could say anything though Alex interjected. Normally Emilie liked to fight her own battles, that and while she was fond of her, she was uneasy around Alex. However this time Emilie nodded and promptly removed her sucker,"Women like compliments that make them feel like women and not sexual objects." She said and pointed two fingers at her eyes then at Erin, motioning that she was watching him, this was mostly for comic effect, Emilie wasn't THAT serious, she couldn't be with Zane for a best friend. If it weren't for him she might possibly still the the antisocial girl she used to be, always serious and never seeing the reason for fun and friends.

Emilie tossed her glorious, pure platinum hair over her shoulder and turned around , her blue eyes no longer looking at Kane, she couldn't afford the second glance she so deeply wanted. Although she smiled when she saw his phone on the table, she really liked Navi, she was a woman that Emilie could get along with and understand, even if she was a computer, that was how all women should be Emilie thought. She returned her sucker to her mouth and again waited to be briefed, trying not to seem nervous.

¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» ☜♥☞ «--<<..·.¸.·´¯`·.¸

╚═════
...I couldn't handle loosing you.
═════╝

User Image
User Image
══ Ρ. A. N. D. O. R. A ══
Risingaurd
【】〖〗【】〖〗【】〖〗【】〖〗【】〖〗【】
§tigma

Rubbing, that was all she could do at the moment as Zane zipped up and ran out the door as fast as his name made him seem. Blinking at his retreat Pan rubbed her forehead and looked out the door to the right. ‘Alex.’ Now she knew why he had taken the backdoor out of the transport. “I wish he would have waited though..” She mumbled softly, rising up off the floor and dusting herself off. Big baby blue eyes searched the cabin and found that some of her teammates still remained, one in particular being Miranda. Moving forwards she took the girl hand and smiled as she tugged her towards the exit. Motioning with her head she let go of the other girls hand and hopped off the transport. “Come on Cheshire we can’t let everyone beat us to the briefing.” In truth the reason she had been such a klutz this whole trip was because she was deep in thought. Pan had a bad feeling about the news they were to receive and her hunches were usually spot on.

Waving to the personal at Gale base, she sprinted her way through the hangar and came to a stop before the entrance of the briefing room. One delicate eyebrow quirked up at the scene before her. Five grown men, soldiers of the base were piled atop of one another and unconscious before the door. “Excuse me.” Scooting around them she gently opened the door, murmuring her apologies as their head fell to the floor. Within moments more personal came and picked them up, carting them off the medic station. Shaking her head at the odd scene, she turned her attention back to the meeting at hand. Before her was not only Zane, Emilie and other she knew but someone knew.

Even if she wasn’t curious type of person, Pan knew she would have eventually made it over to the crowd gathering in the front of the room. Walking up to them she smiled gentle at Michelle, the one woman who had taken care of her since she had been ‘given’ to the Gale Zero unit. The woman codename was indeed apt to her demeanor and her appearance. “Hi Michelle.”

Moving beside Alex and next to Zane, Emilie, and Erin Pan folded her hands behind her back. Absently she looked over her shoulder wondering if Miranda was going to catch up. Inside the group a conversation was happening and although she hadn't heard the beginning of it Pan inwardly giggled at it's outcome. Erin was being scolded right back for something that no doubt had involved him defending Zane and from the looks of it defending him from a reprimand issued by Emilie. Pan knew she shouldn't be tense the moment she got around the other girl, but she was. It made her move a little closer to Alex for comfort. Right now Zane was too close to Emilie for her to get to him without feeling awkward. All things aside Pan felt her discomfort melt away at the prospect of understanding what they had been called for. Curiosity got the better of her and she looked to the new women in front of the crowd.

She had of course heard her asking who Zane was, but Pan figured that he would like to introduce himself. He had always had a penchant for a flashy introduction and she didn‘t want to ruin it. “ My name is Pandora, who are you?” Sometimes she could seem rather rude with her blunt questioning, but she really wasn’t trying to be. It was just that Pandora was straight to the point most of the time. Besides, the fact that this women seemed to know the answers to the question they had all been asking since they had received the call, ’what was wrong?’ naturally, made her want to talk to the women, to understand.
“Do you know why we were called here?”

{{Occ// Edited to include more..}}

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Ίӷα "Ɍϕϕșțϵӷ" Ƀɭαȼҟѡѻѻȡ
"But I've a rendezvous with Death at midnight in some flaming town, when Spring trips north again this year, and I to my pledged word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous.." - From Alan Seeger's Rendezvous with Death.

It was while Ira was waiting on premission from Cross when a device in his ear was set off, informing him to make his way to the briefing room. Once set, Ira saluted Cross. "Prehaps another time, Sir...I'm needed in the briefing room, likely to keep the peace." He ended his salute, switching from attention, to At Ease, then backing out of the door frame. Ira then began making his way for the briefing room. His combat boots making heavy thuds as he made his way along the halls of the base. A rather large facility but Ira already knew the place like the back of his hand. One had to adept well when they had a career much like his. There was no telling what places he'd be sent, foe he'd be up against, or conditions he would face. He had been trained to handle much of whatever could be thrown at him. Another thing the 301st were quite famous for? Boarding unsuspecting enemy mech units. This ment, cutting out their fresh air filters, making it impossible to breath in the c**k-pit. They either died inside from suffication or opened their hatch and were killed by a trooper, a grim situation to be in, but speaking of, as he came into the Briefing Room, he looked about at the pilots, navigators, and any others who were attending the Event. Most who knew him went and sat down, that look in his eyes made it quiet clear, but for those who hadn't picked up on such things, Ira barked allowed for them to hear. "Alright! Anyone who isn't already seated, find a seat now..You may talk but do it in a low tone, or we are going to have problems! Remember, when the briefing starts, you all are to be completely silent unless spoken to, if we have any issues I will punish ALL of you by PT'ing you for the next three weeks straight and you can thank whoever decided to run their mouth." Ira's tone was stern and his voice loud, thus being no need for him to use a microphone or megaphone. It was very clear to hear all around the room, from the front to the back.

Ira came to the very front of the room, in full view, taking another At Ease stance there. Legs sholder length apart, hands behind his back, head up, and back straight. He was to wait there until General Cross or another commanding officer was to come in, to started the briefing. His pale blues scanned over the mass of people in the room, alot of them young teens or just became adults. As far as Ira could see, it was an army of children that were to be trained to became some of the best of the United Forces. To sacrifice their youth to protect their people and way of life. Thpugh, he figured they all had their reasons for being here, just as Ira and his siblings had for joining. A dull look came of his usual sparked and lively eyes as his mind drifted back to the dark reaches of his memories. A very terrible place that Ira wouldn't wish upon any human being, well maybe except those of the Divided. But his thoughts traveled back to why they were all gathered here. Ira himself didn't know the details but all that was needed to know that there was something to be done and they all needed to listen carefully when Cross or another CO was going over it. Again, his peepers slid over those of the Briefing Room. Not too long until Alex, Zane, Emilie, Pan, and Erin. The life of his gaze came back in a eeire gaze before it then moved along to other members in the room.

Desirable Phantom

6,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The energy of the youth had taken her off-guard and his blunt and innocent remark made her smile. Taking a compliment wasn't something she did well, and before she could say something the shimmery blonde had spoken up in her place to the young male. The look this person gave to Mr.Tall-and-gloomy didn't escape her. She had a thing for picking up details, and annalyzing them, and that look given from a female to a male had an underlying frequency all of it's own, yet she walked in with the white-haired male. Deducing from what the violet-eyed fox had said, the younger male was named Erin and the rather bold one's name was Zane. Also noticing something peculiar was the amount of blue eyes. It was kind of eerie.

Her train of thought was quickly derailed as an incredibly adorable female with another pair of large blue eyes came up and introduced herself. Animus didn't see the act as rude, because her mind was meandering as she was watching people. Pan was cute, almost too cute, like doll cute to the point of semi-creepy but the innocence was still there. Animus's expressions didn't betray this train of thought of feeling at all, it could have been the fact that she was noticing the sea of blue-eyes and another pair was placed within a charming visage. "Animus, Lieutenant Animus Drake ma'am. Pleased to meet you, Miss.Pan." Unfortunately she didn't have the information she was looking for so she shrugged. "I don't know why you all got summoned, but I know why I am here."

User ImageUser Image

Tipsy Detective

She came from the north, had traveled the day,
She said she had something of value to say.
That's why she came my way.
Her words came out sharp, and gave me a cut,
The told me to touch it whenever I lost my way.
To keep me sane.

User Image

xxx "Speech."xxx"Thoughts."xxx"Others."

User Image
User Image

XXXXXMichelle waited calmly, hands placed daintily behind her back, and stared Cross in the eye with a determined gaze. She was either going on this mission, or Animus was staying behind. The blonde listened to the sounds around her, the words, more people coming in...And then she heard the word.

Nurse.

Michelle turned her head over her shoulder and eyed Animus. Really? Did she really not know who Michelle was? Not that Michelle was the type to brag about her title. But being referred to as a nurse was just demeaning seeing as she was the head doctor. How come Michelle knew everyone's names already---Oh...Wait. She had done work on most of them, and reviewed their medical charts. And of course there were the three that she knew very well: Pan, Chris, and Cyprus, who was perhaps her closest "friend". The blonde muttered a polite "excuse me" to cross and stepped over to Animus as she and Pan introduced themselves. Michelle gave Pandora a sweet smile in greeting, and then looked to Animus.

Sunshine stared at the violet haired girl for a moment, not looking at her injuries or her massive amount of cleavage. "Do you really think I'm just a nurse?" Michelle whined, giving large blue puppy-dog eyes towards Animus and pouting. "No, no!" The female wagged a finger at her. "I'm not a nurse. I'm a doctor." She clarified, crossing her arms under her moderately sized chest before grinning. The doctor paused for a moment and put her hands on her slender hips before turning her head to look back to Cross.
                                                                    Michelle eyed him briefly before sighing and looking Animus up and down once more. Surely Michelle would have time to gather some medical supplies if she were to go on this mission. Dr. Sunshine turned and looked to Cyprus, and then back to Pan...And that was about the time that Rooster walked in. He walked rather heavy-footed, Michelle noted. Much unlike herself. When she wasn't in her heels the female was dead silent when she moved. Another perk to being light on her feet and just light in general she supposed. Ira quickly made his way to the front of the room and began calling out orders for the briefing---which Michelle supposed she would stay for unless Cross ordered her out. Bright eyes inspected Ira briefly, and finally she gave him a small smile. "Yes sir." The doctor cooed playfully, giving Ira a wink. Michelle turned and stepped towards Cyprus, eying the empty seat next to him. Her red heels clicked quietly on the floor as she moved, but soon she came to a halt, standing in front of Cyprus with her hands clasped behind her back.

"You don't mind if I join you, right?" Michelle inquired, her tone happy but gentle. The blonde didn't wait much for a response, figuring Ira would get testy if she didn't do what he wanted. He seemed to be a bit of a control freak in Michelle's mind---or maybe that was part of her silent psychological analysis. Yes...She had started musings in her mind about all of the Gale Zero members even since she had joined the squad, and particularly after she began working with Cyprus. She found his mental state interesting---but that was not to say she didn't know how fragile and delicate it was. If one seem popped in that boy's brain, years of damage could come pouring out. Even so, Michelle found comfort talking to Cyprus even when it wasn't related to his health. Pandora was also one of Michelle's more regular patients. She had watched over the girl ever since her parents had turned her over. Michelle bit her lip slightly thinking back to how Pan had been when she first got here, and in the doctor's opinion, the experiments that had been performed on her were just awful. The girl was sweet, but Michelle could see the damage. Finally she sat down in the empty seat and crossed her thin stems, placing her hands in her lap as well.

She turned her head and looked to Cyprus with a smile. "How has your day been?" She asked sweetly, her tone quiet. Surely some small talk wouldn't be a problem...Especially if Cross was planning to kick her out anyways. Animus didn't seem to be too bothered by her own injuries though. Michelle pursed her lips, looking to the curvy female out of the corner of her eye to check on her.

[[short and crappy crap. : [ ]]

Company :: Nearly everyone---& sitting next to Cyprus.
Health :: 100 %
Stuck In My Head :: Sunshine Lady - Taken By Trees

She looks like someone he had known,
He had known, he had known.
I cried me a river, and hoped that he would,
Come with a boat so that we could set sail,
And leave for far away.
Sunshine lady came from the north.

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
It's over, I didn't want to see it come to this
I wonder if I will ever see your face again
And I know that I will find a way to she'd the skin
It's simple, I know that I will suffer in the end

User Image

K a n e X M o r g a n
Code Name: Grim Reaper

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Everything was going to slow for Kane's taste, people were talking and conversation, in which no one was talking to him. But the worst of it all, which was the worst of every meeting, was Ira. Showing up, acting all high and mighty, Kane had grown tired of his attitude shortly after forcing his way into the Zero sector. The he thought about it, unlike everyone else who was either recruited or earned their way into Gale Zero. Kane hacked his way, found the base and enlisted himself, all to be by a woman. But that didn't mean he didn't deserve to be there, he was a amazing technician, great mechanic, and above all else, one of Gale's best pilots. He even build his own A.I. unit to go along with his very own mech, which he built himself as well.

It seemed like no one was going to pay any sort of attention to him, not that he wanted it really. He just had spent several hours by himself as he fixed Grave Maker, and the only voice was Navi's. Not that he was complaining, some human interacting would be nice. But what would he talk about.There was Erin, he was fun to hang around, but often got into trouble. Kane was defiantly not going to try and be friendly to Ira, that was never going to happen. The man had the personality as a ten generation drill Sargent, which he basically was.

Then there was Zane and Emilie. Kane had a distaste for Zane, he got to spend virtually every waking hour with Emilie, but yet spent most of his time either in the cockpit or chasing skirts, which pissed Kane even more since Zane's Navigator was the beautiful Emilie. Who was the entire reason why Kane even came to Gale Zero. To the public, they barely knew each other, they talked a small bit and even shook hands but nothing outside that. But that was what only they showed, he had a deeper relationship with the woman, though he would like it if they made it official and told the entire base, he understood that relationships within the sector could lead to some complications.

When all options failed, finding no one to talk to, Kane picked up his phone and opened a application for a video game. Hooking up his headphones, Kane let the soothing music of the calming game take over as he moved the character around, jumping from sand dune to sand dune, trying to make his scarf longer.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It's hopeless, the end will come and wash it all away
Forsaken, I live for those I lost along the way
And I can't remember how it all began to break
We suffer, I live to fight and die another day

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash