• Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

╔═════
Emilie Anderson
═════╗

White Ace

User Image

Emilie was comforted by Zane's smile, no matter what he did or how badly he messed up he was still Zane, her best friend and the one person she knew she could always rely on no matter what, through the thick and thin Zane was there and it was the same vice versa. She couldn't count the nights they had spent together, staying up talking until the crack of dawn about everything and nothing at all, all of the things they had been through together. She was glad when everyone started to move and couldn't help but break a smile as he was pulled away from the front seat so quickly after he called shot gun. She crawled in the back and sat in a seat next to him, allowing him the proper space to sit awkwardly and sulk over the front seat.

She tossed her brilliant platinum hair over her shoulder and looked at him, her bright eyes catching his own, not caring about his sulking,"What do you think is going on...?" She asked him quietly so no one else would hear her, not that there was a secret or anything but sometimes she just didn't need everyone answering for her best friend. As she waited on his answer she glanced at her bag and pulled out her jacket, resealing her messenger bag afterwards. She took off her bag just long enough to slip her arms through her jacket and pull it around her before replacing her messenger bag over her shoulder and across her body before resting it on her lap as she sat back in her seat, relaxing in the transporter a bit.

she dove into her bag one more time and pulled out a sucker, unwrapping it, revealing the shiny red-ish pink hard piece of candy, a flavor she often had that was called 'Pink Strawberry guava.' she was notorious for always keeping candy or sweets with her, that and her coffee habit, she often missed out on sleep and use coffee and sweets to keep her energy up. You couldn't even speak to her in the morning until she'd had a cup of coffee and at night you knew she was working hard on something if there was a large pot of coffee on her computer desk. She let the candy rest in her mouth a moment before popping it out and blinking at him, waiting on his reply still.

¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» ☜♥☞ «--<<..·.¸.·´¯`·.¸

╚═════
═════╝
User Image
══ Ρ. A. N. D. O. R. A ══
Risingaurd
【】〖〗【】〖〗【】〖〗【】〖〗【】〖〗【】
§tigma

It wasn't long before everyone was in the transport and moving towards Gale Base. Awkwardly Pan moved to sit, watching as everyone conversed and made themselves comfortable. Baby blue eyes found Zane and Emilie and just as quickly left them turning her gaze outside the window. Imagining the wind in her hair as the blue skies and clouds passed by. Languidly she gazed forwards, softly singing a melody to herself as her body warred with all the new found experiences she was getting herself. A soft rustling sounded from behind her, as the zipper of her backpack moved away to reveal the top of a small head.

Staring at her backpack Pan gave the little head a weak smile as it's shinning button like steel eyes stared back. Relic, her 'stuffed animal' stared back at her from her book bag, concern radiating from his tiny body. Both knew that he was not to be seen as anything but a toy for now and that was the very reason he kept his mobility a secret. For a minute or so she just sat and stared at her friend, her Relic. Everyone of her teammates knew nothing of her miniature sized mech look alike or his purpose. 'For that matter do I..?'

Sighing she flipped one strap of her bag off her shoulder, watching as Relic hide himself back inside the back. In a few more seconds she had him out, holding him close to her abdomen and returning her gaze to the window and the calming sky racing past them. They would be to the base in no time and she wouldn't have to endure the irritable itch of a feeling she had been having all day, as if something was dreadfully wrong. 'What's wrong Pan? You seem...hurt.' Softly a males voice popped into her head, although her gaze shifted, it was not to the owner of the voice.

'I'm just tired is all Relic, no need for worry.' However, her gaze was upon everyone in the transport with her, most notably Zane and Emilie. She really didn't need to think on it, or that was what she told herself. Emotions were a messy business, especially when you were a teenager. Tilting her head back up against the back of her seat Pan stared at the metal construct of a ceiling above her reaching her hand out and upwards as she directed a question quietly to Miranda whom she had sat a couple of seat down from. “ So, what do you suppose they have called us for? It must be pretty important to have us in such a rush.” Looking back down she stared at Cheshire with a tilted head, still hugging Relic to her stomach. Miranda was very polite and well to be honest she and Pan were from similar backgrounds, even if the result and those who made that result were not the same. She felt comfortable talking to the girl. Although, Pan had to admit that her own question was rather bland and much like small talk, it was a start.
User Image

Gale General Albert Cross

Of course, just his luck. The thing he didn't want happening in this situation was the exact thing that had just happened. Animus wanted to abandon her position as a pilot, as well as lieutenant from what he'd heard since her arrival, and remain with Gale Zero as an engineer and a mechanic. The mention of the 'White Rabbit' made him give her a questioning look. Out of all of the Zeros she'd heard of, she brings up Grayson? The boy did have an astounding success rate, he supposed, but he had no idea that he'd built up any kind of reputation. Who started spreading stories about him? He'd have to find the source and order them to cease, as Grayson's ego didn't need any further inflating.

He drew in a breath and he let it out slowly, his eyes closed. "Permission denied, lieutenant Drake.", He said, his voice laced with a tang of grief, sadness, perhaps.

"No one forced you to be here, lieutenant. No one made you do anything. You volunteered for this job, as everyone else in our ranks have, and you knew what you were signing up for, you knew you would have to follow where your orders would take you. I'm sorry for everything that has happened and I am sorry for all of your losses, but this is not your decision to make and it is not up for debate.", Cross explained, his tone soft, tired, perhaps.

He turned around and scratched his chin, his grayed beard causing friction against his nails and fingers, making the scratching sound quite audible in the silent room. He thought for a moment, looking at the holo-screen in the middle of the room, where holographic projections popped up in full 3D light constructs, allowing visual aid when debriefing the Gales before a mission. The seating around them went in a circle, right around the holo-screen, row after row, each one elevated a bit higher than the last as it went pack, reaching up at least one story.
∞ Zane Grayson ∞

The White Rabbit (?)

User ImageSitting there, sulking out the window, in pain and groaning quietly from the stinging in his a** bone, Zane was silent as the transport took off, once the other Zeros had loaded into it, of course. The transport lifted up off the ground and took off over the city, which Zane looked down at, wondering what everyone else did in the real world. He knew television broadcasts were inaccurate to reality and he knew that people just acted like idiots in internet videos... But maybe that was how things were out there. School didn't really help his social skills or teach him anything he didn't already know, combined with the fact that he was decently liked, so he didn't get any kinds of life lessons out of it.

He glanced over and caught quite a melancholy gaze from Pan, which prompted a slightly concerned expression to cross over his face. What was up with her today? Had she been picked on or harassed at school? The guy who did it had better pray to the gods of stupid punks that Zane didn't get a hold on him, cause if he did........ As these thoughts raced through Zane's mind, his expression slowly grew more intense with each one before he finally went blank, realizing that that probably wasn't the case and he was just being protective. He looked back at Pan and offered her a warm smile, through the pain that he was in.

Before he could do or say anything else, though, Emilie asked him, directly, what he thought was going on. Remembering the literal pain in his a** after his eyes broke away from Pan, Zane looked over at Emilie with a look that was nearly a glare, though it wasn't intentional. It was just the pain. "I don't know. Probably a thing.", He said, quite nonchalantly, almost a snap, but again, it was just the pain making him seem aggressive. "I haven't heard of any kind of major advancement in the Divided's forces going on, so I don't think there is a whole lot of a threat in that department. Maybe they just need us to scout out an area?", He glanced down at Emilie's sucker and snatched it from her before plopping it into his own mouth.

"A quick recon mission, maybe?", He suggested with a shrug, "Honestly, it could be anything. They pulled us out of school, so, odds are it's nothing to scoff at. Gets me excited, though.", he looked around at everyone with a grin, "Like. In my pants.", he added. He chuckled to himself a bit before arching his back, rolling his eyes up and groaning, still feeling the pain quite sharply. "I could use a decent scrap, though. I'm hoping for a combat situation.", He said, a grin crawling over his lips again. If there was one thing that Zane enjoyed, it was wrecking the enemy and imagining the looks on their stupid faces. As he entertained the thought, he removed the sucker from his mouth and stuck it in Emilie's.

He looked back over at Pan, who was hugging onto her mech plushie. He couldn't help but smile at how adorable and flawless the girl was, and had always been. So sweet, so innocent, and it may have come as a shock to some that Zane was such a close friend to the girl. He was, after all... Well, how he was, and one wouldn't expect two individuals to get along so well, but there they were, ever since childhood. She was talking to Miranda, so she may not have notice Zane looking at her before he looked back out the window. It wouldn't be long, now, till they reached Gale Base.
User Image
Risingaurd
【】〖〗【】〖〗【】〖〗【】〖〗【】〖〗【】
§tigma

For a few moments she sat there, silence invading her ears, but no answer was forthcoming from Miranda's lips. 'Am I really that quiet of a speaker..?' Now slightly uncomfortable with the idea, Pan wondered if she had been heard or not. Torn out of her thoughts she heard the male voice of Relic inside her head, echoing like a tonic. 'I think there's something the matter with Zane, his posterior seems to be aching.' The very manner of speech Relic used, caused Pan to let out a giggle in her mind and as an effect turn her gaze to said person. Of course she knew he was in probably uncomfortable from the jolt he had received when thrown away from the front seat, but...

Chewing the inside of her lip Pan turned her gaze to Cheshire and offered a polite smile. "I'll be back in a moment to continue our conversation. Please excuse me." With those words she stood, beginning to walk over to Zane and Emilie. As she did so she held Relic in one arm against her and took her backpack off with her other arm. Reaching inside she pulled out a honey granola bar sighing with a smile at Zane's antics as she plopped herself down right in front of him on the floor.

"What if all we have to do is look at grass grow?" Smiling, one of the few true smiles she gave, Pan looked up at Zane as she spoke. "Here." She motioned giving him the granola bar, it had a special formula inside from the scientist at Gale Zero it soothed aches and pains, helping the healing process along as well as making the eater forget the pain. "It will help with the ache and hunger." If Pan remember correctly, Zane had been talking about how much he was starving earlier. In the process of her out stretched arm Pan tried to give a smile to Emilie, but she knew it must seem almost mechanical compared to the ones she gave Zane. It bothered her that she felt that way about Emilie when the girl herself had done nothing wrong to Pan. Shaking off that thought she keep her other arm hanging in mid air waiting for Zane to either take or refuse the bar. “Don’t worry yourself too much, I’m sure they will have plenty for you to blow up when we get our mission.” Mischievously she spoke, giving a tiny grin up at Zane form her place on the floor. His influcence was seen in that innocent grin. Her book bag was laying next to her on her right and Relic in her lap. Off handedly she wondered if Miranda would eventually talk to her when she got back to her own seat.
∞ Zane Grayson ∞

The White Rabbit (?)

User ImageHis attention was grabbed by the cooing of Pan, who now sat in front of him. He stared down at her for a moment, at her gentle eyes that gazed up at him with such an innocent smile, and he had to fight to keep his face from fading into a darker shade. "Grass?", He asked, quirking an eyebrow, "If that's all we have to do? Well.. s**t, we were sent out there so... Might as well blow it away with kick-a** action missiles, right?", he asked, but looked around at the other Zeros, wondering if they felt the same. He certainly would have enjoyed blowing up some grassy patches. He guessed. Maybe. Not really. It would have been better than not doing it.

She offered something to him and he stared at it for a few moments. It was a granola bar, and judging by the label, it was a special one from base. "Aches?", He asked, scratching the back of his head with a grin, "What, ah... What aches, exactl- Oh my lanta, I can't take it!", the pain got the better of him and he grabbed the granola bar before breaking it in half and tossing one back to Pan. He chowed down on the sweet, sweet nutrient and leaned his head back with a groan that could have been described as one of ecstasy. Slowly, but surely, the pain faded.

He looked back down at Pan and smiled at her comment, "Pfft, I don't know why they would send us out somewhere in our mechs without anticipating some sort of combat. Maybe we're going to ambush someone!", he clapped his hands together and patted his knees, excited, "Aw, I haven't done an ambush in so long! The suckers don't even see it coming when you come from behind and stick a hot rocket-......", he stopped and his expression dropped, realizing how bad what he'd just said sounded.

"Yeah.", He said, flatly, his expression still vacant, "...Yeah, I totally hope. We get to do that.", he concluded. He looked back down at Pan and he squinted an eye, "I think you're looking forward to it. I thought I was the only one who got excited about the potential for combat.".
User Image

Miranda Blaine
"Cheshire"

Miranda settled herself towards the back of the transport, a seat or so away from Pan, squishing her bag between herself and the wall of the transport. There wasn't really anything important in the bag, just a few school books and a some notes. Miranda was, despite what many though, a little careless with her things. She often handed in crumpled up homework, or assignments missing pieces of paper that she had torn off for one reason or another. Her teachers constantly scolded her for it, saying that it wouldn't be acceptable in any college she might attend, but Miranda already knew she wouldn't be going to a college.

The machine powered up once everyone was on board and before she knew it, they were off. The city sprawled beneath her, revealing small suburban homes and the taller, sparkling buildings of downtown, their glass windows reflecting the sunlight. Cars and big trucks zipped along roadways and people, who were no larger then ants from that height, walked along the sides of the streets. It was weird to see so many people, and weirder yet to realize she was fighting to protect them, but she'd never get to know even a quarter of them. She always dreamed of one day traveling the world with nothing more then the clothes on her back to see all that she could. She'd probably meet lots of people that way. Lots of different people too. The old religions and different cultures interested her a great deal, but it was more of a hobby then a useful school. Of course, she suspected, that her desire to travel would remain a hopeful fantasy she'd never get a chance to act on.

She had given up her chance at any other life when she joined Gale Zero. She didn't regret her decision; she loved her job and she liked the people she worked with (some more then others). Casting her gaze from the window to the collection of young pilots and navigators, Miranda's lips curved into her big, bright smile which had been the starting point of her code-name. These were her friends, and she had a good life thanks to them. And thanks to her father.

It was then that she heard a soft voice and she snapped her gaze onto Pan, who had turned in her seat to speak with her. It took a moment for Miranda to come up with a reply, and by time her brain caught up with everything else, Pan was gone. She had moved up front to speak with Zane. Miranda felt her cheeks color for the second time that day; what was up with her today? It was like she was moving at a slower rate then everyone else. She hoped it's wasn't something malfunctioning... It had been a while since her last repair. Out of caution, she booted up her diagnostic program, running it on low power so she'd have enough energy for the mission. She'd probably take a shot of nutrients once they were at base just in case. She hoped that if it was something wrong, it would be something going wrong with her mechanical side... Not a organic illness. Those had no quick cure and tended to linger.

Maybe she should take two shots, just in case.

[[ooc: - - - - - ]]

Desirable Phantom

6,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Brow furrowed, her lips frowned and her hands slammed down on the table so hard it made the hologram shake. Livid was a word, but it may have been the wrong one, either way she was not happy. "No." Everything he said made her blood boil. "I didn't volunteer to have my family die in a cross-fire, I didn't voluteer to be picked up and raised by the military, I didn't volunteer to be a pilot, I didn't volunteer for my base to get blown up and my chain of command destroyed, and I most certainly did not volunteer to have a near death experience and be picked up by your men, General." Even though she wasn't yelling, yet, there was still a strong bite to what she said and it didn't help that her thick Australian accent slipped. Her emerald eyes were commanding, wearing with it an expression that was just as fierce as her words. Standing up she walked over to a window and stood in the at-ease position, hands neatly folded resting at the small of her back. If it's one thing she wasn't keen on, it was letting other people see her cry and hearing herself say those things stung more than she realized. It seemed that no matter what path life took her down it was always torn down and had to get rebuilt, again, and again. Hot tears welled in her eyes, but she refused to let them fall to the point where she tilted her head up so they wouldn't streak down her cheeks.

"Due to the rescue protocol of a pilot they will not be released for active duty until they are medically sound and discharged to regain their command jurisdicted by section 451. The hosted chain of command will let the pilot act accordingly to the privileges and permissions granted to them in their previous unit. By this you will let me conduct a full repair of my mechanized battle unit. I will still retain my rank, and when I am ready to depart, if you haven't changed your mind by then, I will get reassigned." Her voice had cracked during the regurgitation of regulations she bothered to memorize. It was difficult. All of it was, but there she stood, risking insubordination by bucking the general. The last thing she wanted was to jump into another cockpit and fight. All of her work had been destroyed and what wasn't was hanging up in shambles in the dock. Taking a deep breath she had turned to face him again, the wetness in her eyes had faded and she was as composed as she was going to get. "I do apologize for my previous outburst General Co..ross. But please, reconsider." There was a silence between them, before words barely above a whisper escaped her lips, and she sat herself down gingerly in one of the chairs. "I'm ... I'm not useless."

User ImageUser Image
User Image
Risingaurd
【】〖〗【】〖〗【】〖〗【】〖〗【】〖〗【】
§tigma

Sitting there on the cool floor of the transport Pan beamed mischievously up at Zane. Watching his stare turn ever more blank and while most would be frightened by it, Pan could only feel comforted. She had seen how he concentrate even when he was younger, it was just his way of enjoying things, or so she supposed. Conscious of the space around her Pan caught the other half of the bar that was thrown back at her with a flick of her wrist. As result she shifted a little and poked Zane's knee lightly while nodding in conformation to his statement. "Well you were the one who taught me how to play with others. Besides a challenge is a challenge and those are always fun." It was true, Zane had been the person to teach her how to play. She didn't particularly like to hurt others or explode things, but she didn't see what was wrong with it. Of course she could see that Zane was ---enthusiastic about combat and winning, but she just thought that was how it was supposed to be. Slowly she took a small bit out of the bar in her left hand.

One problem with growing up in a lab, your judgment of others, especially those important to you, is jaded. " I'm sure everyone else is looking forward to knowing what our mission is, right Miranda? " Turning her gaze she directed the question to Cheshire all the while biting off another piece of the half of the granola bar she had caught. “It‘s not everyday we get pulled from school..” Quietly she tried turning her gaze back to Emilie encouraging her to put her thoughts in. It felt odd doing so, but she really didn‘t want the others thinking that she hated the girl.. "I wouldn‘t count the Divided Forces out as a possibility yet. After all they don‘t have to be on front page news to be the problem we have to deal with. Don‘t you think?" Absently Pan licked her fingers clean of the honey from the bar, pulling questioning eyes up at Zane. Though she was looking at Zane she had posed the question to everyone in general at that moment.

{{Occ// Sorry I have a splitting headach right now and I'm not feeling well. As result my posts are kind of short and fluffy.}}

Beloved Kitten

10,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Alexandra Walker

Guardian
I couldn't let anything happen to you, You're too cute.

For her school wasn't exactly boring... Now, thats not to say she was intently paying attention to the class she was currently in... No she was more along the line of looking over the other students... Some cute boys... Cute girls.... It was nice. Soon enough though it came to its end, She'd have to be off to leave and have to find others to admire, Though of course thats not all she could do... In fact she probably had many other things to do. As the class came to its end, She pushed herself to a standing position and quickly left, She wasn't going to stick around longer then she had to, Not even for the cutest boy in the front row. Once in the hall, She took the time to look back and forth, of course it was a bit chaotic as others left their classes, talking loudly and moving up and down the hall.

It was times like this she didn't particularly like people, or perhaps she just didn't like the sound of their combined voices. Almost as soon as she exited though she received a message... A call to return to base. A quick reply to let them know she was on her way, Alexandra prepared to leave only to see the other members of the team rushing past her one by one. She only stood there a bit dumbfounded as she watched them rush, though it soon clicked in her brain that she could follow after them and she took off dashing through the crowd of people, pushing them out of the way with no concern. Well, she tried to push them out of her way, She seemed to keep getting caught up on one person after another. She tried to call out for the others to slow down and wait for her, but her voice was drowned out by one sound or another.

" Damn it... DAMN IT! Move! " She shouted to those around her, Still managing to bump into one person after another... She was falling behind horribly. She wasn't going to arrive at the same time as the others... She could only hope she could at least keep an eye on them... She knew where they were going but if she lost sight of them they'd probably be gone by the time she caught up. Things weren't going so well for her... her she was needed back at base and she wasn't keeping up with the others. They were all close to exiting the building and a while later she soon exited as well. Just in time too! In time to see the transport they were all probably loaded on leaving with out her.

Stomping her feet repeatedly, Alexandra let out a barrage of ******** and damns before whipping out her phone. She had a few of their numbers and picking one at random, she quickly called it and waited for an answer.
" Hey! You assholes left me behind! " She shouted into her phone for whatever poor individual she managed to call. She didn't expect them to turn the whole thing around to pick her up... No she'd just have to find another way there. Thats not to say she wouldn't stick around for a little bit to see if they did turn around to pick her up... That'd be pretty nice and she'd only have to give them half of the yelling she intended to.

Sure, She probably could have called before to tell them to hold on for her... But she was in a rush then and... Okay she just didn't think of that at the moment. Letting out a sigh, She scolded herself for not thinking of such a simple solution ahead of time, Not a good thing for a navigator to be doing. She had a few mental notes to make... One, don't get too worked up to over look a simple solution and two... Apologize for calling the team assholes, not all of them were.
(Zane will take the call)

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Ίӷα "Ɍϕϕșțϵӷ" Ƀɭαȼҟѡѻѻȡ
"But I've a rendezvous with Death at midnight in some flaming town, when Spring trips north again this year, and I to my pledged word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous.." - From Alan Seeger's Rendezvous with Death.

Aboard one of the United Forces' carriers, a good 120,000 feet or so above the Earth's surface, Ira stood with six other armored figures in the hanger bay of the ship. These were troopers in training, and they were going to preform the actual jump from space as they had been training off and on for all through out bootcamp. They all checked their oxygen, parachutes, and armor before they looked to Ira for further instruction.Ira signaled the those at the control panel then soon, the bay doors slowly came ajar, Earth just below them, giving off it's beautiful blue glow via the surrounding atmosphere. Each of them took to the edge of the bay, waiting for the call. "...Okay, we've got the green light. Go! GO! GO!" He barked over the headset. He and the others suddenly jumped from the hanger bay and began to fall tward the Earth. Bodies straight, arms and the sides, fairly well spread out from one another. Ira being sure that everyone was okay as they descended. The meters displayed on the HUD in ther visors told them how fast they were going, and how high up they were. Speed increasing and the altitude decreased, and it was no time till the team broke the sound barrier. Before berraling into the clouds, they switched to the spraweled position, all arms and legs outward, like they were going to do a belly buster into the pool. Once their meters hit a certain number, their parachutes deployed from their packs, allowing each of the troopers to land somewhat safely on the battered terrain below. Boots met the ground and the 'chutes were swiftly disconnected, SMG's or Service rifles drawn. Ira aimed down the sights of his silenced SMG, popping the staged targets with controled burst shots.

Once all the targets were confirmed K.I.A, there were certainly smiles under the visors of the new troopers. The Master Sargeant stowed his weapon, peeled the helmet from atop his head, it being air-tight, it let out a slight hiss. He gazed upon the trainies with his pale blues, the scars up his cheeks from the corners of his mouth were in full view, but as was he look of acceptence.
"Excellent! I have to say, I am more than proud of you...You have completed your first space jump, and did so perfectly, on your first attempt..Only a few could say the same...We'll head back to Gale once the drop-ship arrives, I'm allowing the rest of the day off..Won't be long till you bunch will be set out on your first mission.." He told them, certainly the moment for the them to exchange high fives, but they weren't just infantry, they were soon to be Shock Troopers. Their transport arrived, carrying them to Gale Zero's hanger. Here, his dismissed the troopers then made his way to the dorms, here, he slid out of his trooper armor. Ira excused himself into a warm shower, washing what little hair he had and his battle scar riddled flesh. But it was a quick bath, in and out to dry in a few minutes. He slipped into the usual, Under Armour shirt, ballistic slash utility vest, a plain black cargos with the legs tucked into a pair of combat boots aswell as a set of black gloves.

His bum eased into an officer chair, sat infront of a metal desk inwhich Ira took a pen from inside, and went to signing fourms, writing out lesson plans, and so on as any teacher at a normal school would do. While he wasn't out there with his fellow troopers, though he would love to be, he was content with this assignment of training those of the Gale Units.
User Image

Gale General Albert Cross

Cross let a deep, silent breath in through his nose. He had enough to worry about already without a battle-scarred pilot who refused to get back in the cockpit of a mech suit due to some sort of sense of fear or regret. He'd given her an order and he'd refused her request. What more did she want from him? As she explained and loaded him with a trip, he stared at her with a stagnant, stern gaze, clearly not in the mood for playing games. Animus was being selfish, but she didn't know the situation the Zero unit was about to be thrown into either, so he couldn't blame her for his over-reaction to her insubordination.

"No. You didn't volunteer for those things to happen. But in your line of work, which no one forced you to be in, you knew the risks. Do not try to get some sort of emotional reaction out of me. I don't sympathize when it comes to orders. And I have you your orders, just as they were given to me.", He explained. His voice was a bit raised. He pinched the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes, followed by a sigh.

"Listen to me, lieutenant."
, He started again, "This doesn't have to be difficult. You're being given the position of a leader on an Earth base. Not many individuals have that privilege, especially as young as you. If you would just gi-....", he stopped, hearing the buzz of the radio near the holo-screen as a transmission came through. "Pardon me.", He said, walking over to the radio and picking it up.

"This is Gale General Cross, go ahead, over."
, He said. The other end of the radio, the pilot of the transport that had just picked up the Zero unit from school was reporting in, telling him that they were en route to base. Cross nodded and said, "Very good. Inform the Zero unit to meet in the briefing room. Make sure your transport is prepared for possible evac while today's mission begins. Over.". He put the radio back on it's hook and leaned his hands on the curved surface of the holo-screen. He stared down at the blank light at the bottom of the device, in silence, as though he'd forgotten Animus was there with him. His mind was far too occupied.

8,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

╔═════
Emilie Anderson
═════╗

White Ace

User Image

Emilie was taken off guard when Zane stole her sucker, it was her favorite flavor, she made a face however soon it was back in her mouth. She listened to him as he spoke, he wasn't in any sort of good mood it seemed like. She shrugged and looked outside as well, letting him sulk if he wanted as she wondered why they were pulled out of school. Thats when pan entered the conversation via Zane. She looked at them as they spoke and couldn't help but think about them a moment, they used to be childhood friends, but they were such different people , yet Zane seemed to get along with everyone, he wasn't a bad person after all, he was fun and charismatic so she supposed it was natural he'd get along well with most people...especially women...sort of.

Yes they had a strange relationship and Emilie didn't feel intimidated by the girl, but a piece of her was glad she had Zane....he was the kind of guy who could rub off on Pan a bit and maybe make her a little more outgoing. Emilie was staring idly out a window and mulling over these thoughts when Pan spoke to her. "Hm?" She blinked at her, Pan was licking her fingers after her snack and her big, innocent eyes staring at her made Emilie blush a bit at being taken off guard. Pan really was cute, the barely there blush quickly faded and Emilie nodded, growing more serious. "I wouldn't put it past them to pull us out of school especially if it was the Divided, I know we get called to do some weird missions sometime but with how urgent this call was I could bet all the sweets in my bag," Emilie held up her messenger bag, how many sweets were in there? "That it has something to do with the Divided." she shrugged and looked away, crossing her legs and sighing as she leaned her head on her hand, her elbow on an armrest,"I mean thats why they specifically created Gale Zero right? to deal with things like the Divided that the rest of the branches can't handle." She said nonchalantly.

She shrugged again,"But your right, even I could use a challenge, I agree with you and Zane, it'd be nice to get some action for once," But when Emilie opened her eyes you could see she was taking this more seriously than she let on, something telling her that this was more serious than than anything the group had encountered. She looked away from Pan and out the front of the transport in hopes that they wouldn't see how seriously she was thinking about this threat. Emilie didn't have time to worry about if Pan would be the one girl to break the bond with Zane that Emilie held so dearly, she was far too concerned wondering what was going on and if it was the Divided...would Gale zero really live up to their expectations.

((OOC: haha I got this image of Emilie better her candies with Pan and Pan trying to get them when she won and Emilie growling at her, not handing them over XD hahaha))

¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» ☜♥☞ «--<<..·.¸.·´¯`·.¸

╚═════
═════╝
∞ Zane Grayson ∞

The White Rabbit (?)

User Image"I guess not, but....", Zane began, looking back at Pan. He stopped and stared at her for a moment as her big, doll eyes stared up at him and she licked her fingers so very innocently. His face turned red and his mouth still hung open a slight bit. "..........Ahhh.....", He let out a sound, trying to find where he mind had been before it went where it went. He was brought back to reality by Emilie, who he looked over at. He listened to her two cents and glanced over at Miranda, who hadn't said a word, nor did anyone else for some reason.

His phone began to vibrate and he hummed before pulling it out of his pocket and looking at the screen, which read, 'Her'. "I'll take that bet.", He said, in response to Emilie's previous statement as he looked at the screen and flipped the phone open. "Hey there, hot stuff.", He began before yanking the phone away from his ear as it was screamed into on the other side. He twisted his pinky around in his ear for a moment before putting the phone back to his ear and saying, "Yeah? My day was pretty nice.", in response before looking around.

"What do you mean you were left behind? You're on the trans with us, dipshit....", He said, but spoke to soon as he counted. He grinned and stifled a laugh before he said, "Heh.... Whoops.". He gritted his teeth in a way that said 'uh oh' and he looked around at the others, scratching the back of his head. "Well, I guess you're just going to have to get your flawless buns to base some other way. We've come too far.", He said, even though they really hadn't. And he would enjoy the 'talking to' he got from Alex later.

"Oh, yeah, and the others say 'hi' and that they miss you.", He threw on, just for fun, finishing with, "Look forward to seein' you there. Byeeeee Lexxxsex.". A bit of subliminal messaging never hurt anyone, right..?

..............Right?

He snapped the phone shut, pocketed it and said, "It was no one!", with a grin and went on with the conversation, "Yeah, we're called in for things that are too rough for the others to handle.", he scratched his chin and looked at the floor thoughtfully, which, actually, Pan was in the way of, ".....Or when they want something kept hush-hush from everyone else...", he added.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff