Welcome to Gaia! ::

∞ Zane Grayson ∞

The White Rabbit (?)

User Image Class had let out, and Zane looked around with a new found grin. He was greeted by John, a relatively new member of the team, but he'd found himself accepted as part of the 'family' pretty quickly. "Moooooouuuuuuuuuuse!", Zane greeted him, holding his hand up with a big grin spread across his face. The Dormouse and the White Rabbit. It was really quite fitting, and it was often that they heard the same cliche comment, 'I must be in Wonderland!'. A punch from Zane would usually follow for them being stupid.

"What's up?", He asked, not really giving him time to answer, "Yeaaahhhhhuuup. Just thought I'd drop in and see what's goin' on, maybe grab someone to play hookie with for a bit!", he explained, not really caring if the other students going by heard him or not. John, however, suddenly mentioned the base and he was clearly in communication with them. Zane focused on his expression while the transmission went through and he waited.

He grinned when John said 'White Rabbit' would be with him. That was him, after all! He bounced on his toes a bit, delighted that his original quest would be completed easier than he thought it would be. "Important? Important enough for us? It sounds important! Alrighty, let's go!", He said, very ready to get back to base and jump into Infinity. "Wait, you think we should grab the others?", He asked, but shook his head, "Nah, the other navigators will get the message. Let's go, then!", he grinned and exited with John, and, of course, military transport was waiting for them to take them out of the city and back to Gale Base.

Beloved Seeker

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
Amelia ❝Amie❞ Muller

Silent Fox

User Image

Amelia was in her study hall period, reading one of her favorite books and listening to her music silently. She looked at her watch and noticed it was getting late and class was almost over. Thank god that she had study hall as her last class so she could read in peace for about an hour and thirty minutes. She closed her book and put it in her bookbag while taking out her photo album. She glanced through it and noticed her picture of her and Blue Lightning. He was enormous of course, but she was happy that she had a picture of her mech and herself. She likes to make her mech feel like a person, or animal, so she calls it a "he." She smiled while she was looking through her pictures and then her smile turned into a frown when she saw a family picture of her and her family together. Her mother was smiling, Amelia was smiling a little, and her father had a serious expression on his face. She closed her eyes for a while, then re-opened her eyes when she was done thinking about her family.

Amelia looked down at her album and closed it before putting it in her bookbag. She took out her iPod and started listening to Three Days Grace quietly while looking out the window. She wondered where her family was right now. At home? Well, her mother and some servants were anyway, not her father. Her father was always out and rarely home. He would come just to pick us something that he needed and then leave. Amelia would wonder if he was out just for work or out because he has an affair. Who knows, but she didn't care anymore. If he wasn't home, why would she bother to think about him? He wasn't a father to her if he wasn't there for her. She sighed as she turned off her iPod and placed it on the table where she was sitting. She heard the schoolbell ring and then she noticed some students getting up from their seats. She got up from her seat and placed her iPod in her bag while walking out of the classroom.

When she walked out, Amelia noticed a lot of other students walking out of the classrooms. She sighed and walked out of the school exit while she looked around. She noticed many students looking at her, then they went back to talking to friends. Must have ben because she was with Gale Zero. She didn't care. She was proud to be apart of the Gale Zero unit. But if they were to make fun of her friends, their mechs, Gale Zero, or Blue Lightning, that would draw the line and she would yell at them, which was rare. She looked at the school entrance and noticed Zane and John together. "White Rabbit and Dormouse." She mumbled as she walked up to them and tapped their shoulders. "Good afternoon." She said with a mumble as she placed her bookbag on her shoulder. "Judging by you two together, I'm thinking we have a mission that needs to be done?" She asked while she looked at them both.
User Image
...John "Dormouse" Myers...

The Dormouse grimaced as he tried to communicate with the Base over the chatter of the hallway, sparing a couple of stern looks for the talkative Zane. But the White Rabbit seemed to get the point quickly. Whether John's dirty looks had anything to do with it was questionable, even unlikely, but the Dormouse wasn't going to think about that too much. Indeed, he didn't have much time to think about anything - almost as soon as John was done talking to the Base, Zane was raring to go. "Slow down there, buddy," John complained, his voice an odd mix of exasperation and amusement. The request did not do much good, though, as Zane's chatter combined with the buzz of passing students drowned out the Dormouse's words.

John finally managed to get a word in after the White Rabbit already seemed to have decided on their course of action. "I really should contact Silent Fox," he reminded Zane, for all the good it would do. "I'm her keeper, not yours, if you'll recall," he added with a small, almost mischievous grin. But, it seemed, the request was unnecessary. For no sooner had the words come out of John's mouth but lo and behold, Amie Muller, the petite, dark-haired Silent Fox, tapped his shoulder.

Turning, John gave the girl a warm smile and put his arm around her. "Good to see you, Amie. Wish I had better news, though. There's been some sort of emergency."
∞ Zane Grayson ∞

The White Rabbit (?)

User Image Zane wasn't exactly the most patient person in the world, as the Zeros knew. It had, after all, earned him his code name. He scowled and huffed, crossing his arms. "You're her navigator, not her keeper. We should find her, then, so you can navigate her way back to base.", He said with a grin. Zane didn't know where his navigator was. John might have been his navigator at some point, but a girl was brought onto the team and showed a lot of promise, so they stuck her with Zane, the test pilot, to see how the two meshed. They meshed quite well, all things considered, but she was too much of a 'mommy' persona sometimes, always wanting to keep Zane out of mischief or trouble in combat, even though danger was the name of their game.

Actually, 'battle and wrecking the enemy' was the name of their game, but that was beside the point.

He spun around at the feeling of a tap on his shoulder, almost exactly at the same time John did, and low and behold, there was the Silent Fox herself, Amie, and quite a fox she was indeed, always earning flirty looks from Zane, but that was usual from him. Like with most girls, Zane was flirty with the ladies of Gale Zero, but in a different, more playful way, as if he was kidding with them almost, as he actually appreciated them as people and cared for them, respected them even.

"We totally weren't just talking about you.", Zane was quick to add to John's statement about how it was good to see her. He made them look suspicious on purpose with that line, wanting to mess with Amie a bit to make her think they were 'talking' about her after all. "A misson! Yes! We were called back to base. Our mission is super important, it is so important!", He declared, grinning wide before leaning over near John, "....What, ah.. What is our mission, exactly?", he asked, not knowing they didn't tell him.
User Image

Zane's comment about being a "navigator" and not a "keeper" earned a roll of the eyes from John, but John kept quiet. The comment irked him a little, but he decided it wasn't worth fighting over, especially not now, when they were trying to get something done. He wasn't sure what they were trying to get done, as of yet, but the sooner he did know, the better.

He shook his head gravely when Zane told Amie that they hadn't been talking about her, as though to show how ridiculous the idea was. "Nope. Can't imagine why you'd think we were talking about you. You're so self-centered, Amie," John said with a mock grimace, knowing full well that the girl had said nothing to the effect. He unconsciously slouched slightly as he kept his arm around the Silent Fox, as though to make up for the height difference. When Zane asked him about the mission, he suddenly uncoiled to his full height and blinked rapidly for a moment, as though the question took him by surprise. He hadn't thought too hard about exactly what the mission was until somebody asked aloud. "I - They'll brief us when we get there," he said. They better damn well prove me right, or I'll look stupid for not asking enough questions when I got the call.

Beloved Seeker

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
Amelia ❝Amie❞ Muller

Silent Fox

User Image

Amelia knew John and Zane quite well. She already knows that Zane is a flirt with girls; hell, he tried to flirt with her a couple of times, but she shook it off because she knew he was only kidding, and a fellow pilot who she knows will watch her back as she will watch his on the field. She knew John really well because he was her navigator. He would direct her on where to go and where the best course of action was. She trusted him completely since he was both reliable and, of course, like a family member. She felt safe by the fact that her Gale Force Unit would be there to watch out for her and that they would do the same for her.

Amelia looked at both John and Zane as they turned around to face her almost simultaneously. She chuckled at their expressions a little as they greeted her. She was happy to be with her fellow teammates, but she mostly thought of them as family than teammates. She felt John's arm around her shoulder and she looked up at him with a small smile. "Good to see you too John. And you as well Zane. And judging by your sarcastic way of talking, that means that you were talking about me. I hope it wasn't anything bad." She said as she crossed her arms and looked up at John, who was right next to her. "Yes John. What is our emergency mission? Judging by your expression, it is bad." She said as she uncrossed her arms and waited for John to speak while noticing him move to her height since she was a little shorter than him. When he told them that the base would brief them on the mission, she placed a hand on her chin and looked down at the ground. "I see. Alright. Then we should get back to base quickly to know the details of the mission." She said in a voice as if mumbling.
∞ Zane Grayson ∞

The White Rabbit (?)

User Image "Terrible things.", Zane said, staring at Amie with a completely blank expression, responding to her comment about how she hoped they weren't talking ill of her, "I mean. You are just the worst kind of person.", he added, his tone flat, his eyes wide and his lips completely straight. At least they were, until a slight grin cracked, which he was obviously trying to fight. He quirked an eyebrow and let his grin go free at John's arm around her shoulder. A teasing would follow in the near future, for certain.

When questioned about the details of the mission, John looked flustered, prompting a growing grin from Zane. When he said that they would be briefed back on base, Zane let out an, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh?", with an upward inflection, pointing with both hands at John, "Oooooh, Dormouuuuuse, asleep on the jooooob!", he laughed and wrapped his arm around John's neck before a noogie followed. It was short lived. It just wasn't a point Zane couldn't NOT comment on.

Little did he know that this was really no joking matter. He nodded and looked over at Amie, agreeing, "Yeah. We should probably do that, the others will play a game of catch-up, but they won't miss anything.", he said, his expression going a bit blank. He put his hands behind his head and grinned again, "That, and I'm really freakin' hungry. I probably should have eaten something before I decided to trespass.", he commented with a chuckle. Of course, he wasn't actually trespassing, being an enrolled student and all. He just had no intention of going to class and liked to think of it as more of an offense than it actually was.
User Image

"Will you ever get tired of that joke?" John asked, rolling his eyes. "Aie!" It shouldn't have, but the noogie took him by surprise. When Zane let go, John gave him a light shove. "Hurry up or we'll be late, Mr. Rabbit," he said. By now, a grin was playing at his lips. He couldn't stay mad at the White Rabbit for long, especially when he knew that Zane was only trying to joke. "C'mon, you two. Amie's right. Let's get to the hangar. It's about time. And here - " John slapped a brown paper bag against Zane's chest. "If you're so hungry, have the rest of my sandwich. I sure as hell ain't gonna eat the rest of it. I'm pretty sure the deli put two-month expired tuna in there."

He patted each of the pilots on the shoulder and strode quickly off through the maze of students. By the time he reached the hangar, he was well ahead of them and had to stop and wait. "Oops," he muttered to himself. But he shrugged it off. They'd catch up soon enough.

((Edited.))

Fashionable Businesswoman

6,700 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

Robin Victoria Saintclaire - 'Ice Storm' - Navigator

Robin Saintclaire wasn't known as the cheerful girl she was in her youth, oh no. Rather it was the Ice Queen brutality she seemed to radiate whenever the poor souls of a man or boy would try his charms. Often failing miserably. 'Ice b***h' was another, all revolving around her code name 'Ice Storm'. Not to say she was mean and rude beyond just turning down the men who pursued her, she was actually quite an entertaining individual when she wished to be. However, only those who had been at Gale Zero for years would have seen a simple smile, a sincere smile that wasn't meant to scare off the men anyway.

Being called to go to base in the middle of class couldn't have been a better saving grace from a man who was about to look like an idiot. Taking a sigh, she simply apologized, turned and walked away. It was a curse to deal with the morons of man kind, but she was willing to deal with it until she was finished with her education. The walk to the base was filled with music both new and old, contemporary and traditional in her ears, and before long she saw a few familiar faces.

Zane had been with Gale Zero for a while now, same with Amie, and while John hadn't been in the organization for long, he was often seen with Zane. A small curve of a smile was put on her lips when she was about to see them leave. They always looked to be having such a good time. Seeing them taking off, she sighed. Oh well, she'd just have to chat another time, she thought as the mass of people started coming in.
User Image
══ Ρ. A. N. D. O. R. A ══
Risingaurd
【】〖〗【】〖〗【】〖〗【】〖〗【】〖〗【】
§tigma

People every where, pushing, shoving, yelling! “Off..” Was all Pan growled as yet another boy bumped into her. Accidentally her butt! Shaking her head she stuck herself against a wall, waiting and watching as one person after another flowed past her. Somewhere in her waiting game she caught sight of three---no wait four familiar heads. Deciding to chance it she dug her way through the crowd. She was sure it was the team; after all if she had received a message then they must have to.

“Where is Robin..?” She questioned softly, squeezing through a particularly tightly knit group of people and into the open air. ‘Freedom!’ If she never saw another mass of crushing people again, it would not be soon enough. Sure she the people, they were nice but, she did not like being squashed, pressed, pinched, bumped and or all the above. Confinement was just not her thing, for various reasons. Breathing in slowly she scanned the much sparser crowd and off in the distance found her targets. “There they are!” Smiling Pan took off in a sprint towards the group of her fellow Zero teammates far, far ahead. There was only one problem; she was not watching where she was going. Within seconds she collided into another person, bouncing slightly off of the other body and stumbling backwards before gaining her footing.

“Oww..” She mumbled, rubbing her forehead and not even knowing what to do with her sore chest. “Sorry about that, I wasn’t watching where I wa--” Finally looking up at her unintended victim, Pan wanted to kick herself. “Robin?” Trying to hide the nervous little laugh Pan smiled--she felt like an idiot! She successfully hit right into her navigator, oh joy. “Are you okay, I hit kind of hard? I was trying to follow the others before I got swallowed by the sea of people again.” Talking freely to Robin was almost easy for Pan, after all, Robin had been her navigator for sometime now and the older girl felt more like a sister than just someone to help her get around. ’ I’m a pilot and yet I collide right into people like a circus clown.’

Shaking her head Pan thought about the others and the message she had received on her phone. “I know this is kind of like a hit and run, but the base called us all in for a meeting we should probably catch up with the others.”
User Image

Miranda Blaine
"Cheshire"

School wasn't necessarily the best way for Miranda to learn. Classes felt too long and the teachers had a habit of droning on and on about the same thing. Though the young pale haired girl loved the chance to get out and learn something knew, she was always more of a hands-on sort of girl. School really just seemed like a waste of time to her. As Mrs. Parks continued to ramble about the benefits of reading and knowing Shakespeare and his plays, Miranda found her mind wandering from thoughts of Macbeth and Julius Caesar to what she was going to do when she got back to base. She was eager to once again sync up with Manticore and take him out for a run, but seeing as he was military property, she could only get away with that under the pretense of running a systems diagnostic. Unless a mission came up, of course.

Twirling her pencil between her fingers, Miranda was startled when the bell signaling class was over rang through the room. Most the others had already packed up their things and the class emptied swiftly, leaving Miranda alone with her books.

The seventeen year old girl packed away her things, her mind a little foggy from interrupted thoughts, when a rippling chill raced down her spine. Pausing, Miranda new exactly what that meant; base was trying to get a hold of her. Closing her eyes, she activated the little computer system hardwired into her organic brain and opened her eyes once more as she slipped a wireless ear bud out of her pocket and hooked it around her ear.

"Cheshire," she purred.

A voice came on the other line, requesting all Gale Zero operatives to report to base. She confirmed she'd be there and headed out of class, glad to not have to sit through another class. Maneuvering through the sea of students to meet the vehicles that would be picking Miranda and the other Gale Zero members that attended school and bringing them out of the city. Strangely enough, she barely made it five feet out of her classroom and she came face to face with Amy and Zane.

"Oh."

It was the only thing that came to mind, and she immediately felt silly for not having something witty to say.

"Come here often?" She asked, her lips quirking into a smile.

[[ooc: Hum, not the best intro post. xD ]]
∞ Zane Grayson ∞

The White Rabbit (?)

User Image"Sweet!", Zane said, rather excited, as the bag was thrust in his direction. "Two weeks is better than three!", He commented as he peered inside the bag. His expression dropped and he looked back up, "The fu-....", he stopped and looked around, as John had vanished. He saw him running down the hall and he yelled after him, over the sea of students, "The god damned crusts are removed?! What are you, five!?".... He was certainly one to talk.

This left he and Amie alone. He stuffed the sandwich into his mouth and took a bite before looking at her and saying something that couldn't be understood through a mouthful of tuna sandwich. His gaze shifted to a scene down the hall, where an unmistakeable figure was drowning in the body ocean that rapidly pushed through the hall. It was Pan, the poor thing, trapped in a mutiny she didn't create. "Hey, Pan!", He said, but he doubted he would be heard. He slouched a bit, but she was found by Robin, so they wouldn't be far behind, he supposed.

And then, he jumped back as he and Amie were greeted by Cheshire. He shrieked a bit and the sandwich went flying out of his hands. "Haaaaaaaa!?", He groaned, following it up with his eyes and scrambling to catch it. He fumbled a few times, but caught the sandwich before it could touch the ground. After a sigh of relief, he shot back up and asked, "Do you always have to do the.. Creepy.. Robot.. Here I am thing!?".

He took another bite of the sandwich and groaned from the startle before he swallowed and said, in response to her question, "Not if I can help it.", flatly. His eyes shot open and he suddenly shouted, "Oh, s**t!", and looked down the hall, "Mouse is already heading back! We've gotta get going, or he's gonna beat us there!", he said, snapping his fingers at Amie and Miranda after shoving the remainder of the sandwich in his mouth and taking off down the hallway.

He disappeared from sight, but people could be seen falling over or flying against a wall or window to the side, and clearly that was his 'line of fire'. Shouldn't have gotten in his way, poor simps.

Beloved Seeker

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
Amelia ❝Amie❞ Muller

Silent Fox

User Image

Amelia let out a small giggle when she saw Zane and John with their usual friendship among boys. "White Rabbit and Dormouse. What a combination." She mumbled with a smile as she looked at the time on her watch around her wrist. She looked back up at Zane and John and let out another laugh when John gave Zane a paper bag with a sandwich inside it. She nodded when she heard John say that it was time to go. She adjusted her bookbag and watched John walk ahead of them. By the time she tried to walk, she lost John. She looked back at Zane. "Well, let's go. We lost Dormouse in the crowd, but I'm sure we will see him after we make our way through this crowd." She mumbled as she was about to walk when she heard another familiar voice.

Amelia turned around and noticed another friend of hers. "Cheshire." She said with a mumble and a smile. She walked toward Miranda. "Miranda. We've been called in for an emergency. Though I'm sure you might have heard the news. We had better get going. John is ahead of us from the other side of all these students. The cars that are picking us up should be there." She said as she smiled a little and gestured Miranda to come with her and Zane to the car. "Let's get going. If it's an emergency, we have to get there as fast as we can." She turned around and began walking through the hallway after Zane slowly for Miranda to keep up, since Zane had made a way to walk through now.
User Image

Miranda Blaine
"Cheshire"

Miranda blinked her blue-gray eyes at the startled Zane. Creepy robot 'here-I-am' thing? She supposed she had a habit of sneaking up on people. It was unintentional, and really, in such a crowded hall, it wasn't that hard to do. Cocking her head tot he side, she watched as Zane cried out about John already having left and raced off down the hall. Leaving her alone with Amie. Or as alone as two people could get in a school hall. The other OT mech pilot started to walk down the hall and Miranda followed with a little spring in her step.

An emergency meant she would likely get to take Manticore out. Just what she had been hoping for. That definitely would brighten up her day. She never once gave a thought that at what the emergency may be, or just how severe it was.

"Yeah, I received the message. I was just heading to the parking lot when I ran into you guys," she replied, her tone easy. "Thought I'd tag along instead of being a loner and going all by myself." She paid the students who had been knocked aside by Zane little heed as she followed the path the older boy had unintentionally made for her and Amie. It wasn't that she was ignoring them, Miranda just seen it as an advantage in getting from Point A to Point B. "Did they mention what the emergency was?" She asked after a moment, trying to make small talk with Amie. Miranda liked Amie, but when it came to starting conversations, she often fell short. Even if it was with a friend.

[[ooc: - - - - - ]]

Salt Potat's Princess

Dapper Conversationalist

User Image
XXXXAlicia Von Karma
Killer Queen

She's a killer queen! Gunpowder! Guillotine!

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Class had been, to be frank, rather boring for Alicia today. No doubt due to the complete lack of any real material being covered. The entire period was basically a gigantic question and answer session for people who didn’t have a good enough grasp on the material to try and get answers from the teacher in vain hopes of not failing yet another exam. Alicia, of course, didn’t need any extra help. She always passed her tests easily, with little to no study. Instead, she spent the period boredly thumbing through a comic book about giant robots fighting intergalactic monsters. While juvenile, it was still an entertaining read, and the mech designs were top-class. She made a mental note to look up more books by that artist at a later date.

The bell that heralded the end of class came much too late for her taste. Alicia was one of the first out the door, comic safely tucked into her schoolbag. As she walked down the hallways, her earpiece crackled to life, causing her to jump a little at the disturbance. Alicia stepped off to the side and pressed the side button on the device. ”This is Queen. Over.”

”Queen, this is Gale Base. All units report to base. Do you copy?” The voice on the other end was marred by static, a result of the shitty reception that they often faced in certain parts of the school building. Luckily, it wasn’t so bad that Alicia couldn’t make out the words.

”I copy, Gale Base. Over and out. After cutting the communication, Alicia made her way through the halls, cutting her way through the crowds of students like a piece of thread through cloth. As she made her way toward the entrance, she noticed a few of her squadmates heading toward the parking lot as well. Alicia fell into line beside Miranda and Aime, giving both of them a nod of acknowledgement. ”Cheshire. Aime. Good to see you both.” She turned forward and noticed the back of a familiar, utterly revolting person. She scowled, of course, as she was wont to do when she saw Zane, but made no other comment.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Guaranteed to blow your mind...anytime.

OOC
Ohai, guys. Intro post and jazz.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items