Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Rogue

"The sadness and the pain......fly as if to shed them away
悲しみは、痛み......それらの距離を当てるかのように飛ぶ"
Ang lungkot at ang sakit ...... lumipad bilang kung sa malaglag ang mga ito malayo

『 FEEL THE GUNBEAT & HEAR THE SOAR 』

User Image
ARC- F91 ORIGINAL RADIA GENERATION
T H E B L A Z I N G A N G E L
運命 W A R R E N T O F F I C E R I Z U N A
A L A N A ✪ F. R A Y H E A R T
- 飯綱アラナ藤崎礼ハート -

[What I'm thinking]私が考えている: The Scarlet Fatale
[Where I stand]私は立つ場所 : RX-78-5 Scarlet Fatale
[My Everyday Carry]私毎日キャリ :
Lero Bladed Revolver " Fate "
Colt Semi Auto " Destiny "
Gatling Cannon " Revolving Justice "

[To Dress to Impress]インプレスに服へ: This.
[My Toys]私おもちゃ:
1986 Lamborghini Countach 5000 QV Euro Spec "Gunner Special"
RX-78-5 Scarlet Fatale

[Out of Strawberries : ]

XIII
『" Remember the Memories. "』
" 思い出を覚えている。"
『" Of our Fate ,Hopes, and Dreams. "』
" 私たちの運命、希望、そして夢の。"

The screen of her G-X Generation watch shining with arm in the air, the pink haired girl stood in front of the crimson giant. Standing at the ready dressed in her pink colored pilot suit, other hand on hip. Looking towards it like a friend with a smile. Loud sirens ringing and the red lights flashing all around as the mission began. The young women would turn, towards the massive steel door opening. Revealing the yellow sun to shine onto the crimson giant within its metal cage. The girl ran towards the elevator, climbing on, looking up towards the ceiling lights as a maintenance crew flipped the switch. Seconds passing, it launched upward towards the upper level metal scaffolding. Coming to a stop , the girl to spring into action running down the metal walkway towards her Unit.

A "wise" old man in a lab coat waiting at the open cockpit, giving her a thumbs up signaling that her Mecha is Ready for Action . Padding the man on the shoulder passing him, letting go locking each other with eye contact as each other slid passed. The pilot jumping into the cockpit. Entering within the spherical space, setting herself onto the seat. Strapping herself in, flipping on switches overhead as the cockpit closed. A Large Rotating Gear coming onto the panoramic screen, bringing her right arm outward. Pressing a button on her watch, a engraved dragons eye to glow green as a winged shield popped out from the side. Taking it hand, pressing down on the center as a key popped out from the bottom of the crest.

RX-78-5 Scarlet Fatale, Start-up Sequence Initiating!

Its pilot yelled, in a sweet yet strong feminine voice. Bringing the key forward, to take a deep breath. To yell out: " Scarlet Fatale Ignite. " Ramming the key into the ignition slot, turning the key to began start up. The very Gear that was upon the screen began to turn, grind, and spin. The Scarlet Fatale's emerald eyes coming alive under the dim lighted hanger bay, various parts of its body began to glow the same color to follow. Its green crest atop the golden V-fin shining simple with the letter "G", bearing the mark of Courage and the brave heart. Surrounding the cockpit hatch, light began to generate from the openings with mass color of the rainbow spectrum.

The Screen within to read:

- GUN GEAR SYSTEM SPEC V 3.3 -

Welcome Izuna, Systems Startup Online

" United Hearts, We Stand Strong. "

Ultra Compact Fusion Reactor - Stable -
AMBAC - Active -
Weapon and Variable Systems - Active -
Psykic Control System PSRADIANT - Under Full pilots control -

Izuna's eyes opening widely as a crimson winged shield marked with the number 91 appeared in front of her eyes. The world next to all around her to be seen within the cockpit to follow. As if the unit had a soul it had sprang to life as if in rebirth once more. The psykic system coming alive, as the whole unit came under control of her minds thoughts. Placing her hands on the control sticks, the suns bright light still shining onward on the crimson unit. ' Weapon attachment select: Equip type B. ' Said a navigator, robotic arms to come down. Attaching the red and white shield with four medium range air-land "earthquake" bunker buster missiles to the left forearm hard point. Two to mount flight pack 'Icarus' to the back of the mecha, as bolts drove themselves inward to lock it tightly to the frame. Another attaching the Giant Gatling Cannon known as " Justice " on the back of the right shoulder, attaching the large drum with 110mm Armor Piercing Rounds within. One more arm to attach the Hyper Pulse beam rifle onto the lower wast under the flight pack.

Armed and Ready, the locks that kept the mobile unit secure came loose. The Giant free, it began to walk towards the launch bay. Locking its feet into the magnetic catapult, its legs bent and metal arms gripped into fist. Its metal face looking towards the sun, like a samurai awaiting to charge into battle. Its crimson paint gleaming like human blood under its warm light. The thruster vents opening with its green lighted propellent. The command from command central given to launch. Izuna pressing down on the thruster pedal, the light in front of her. Red. Red. Green!

" RX-78-5 Scarlet Fatale, Launching Towards the future! "

Scarlet Fatale began to grind down the magnetic catapult, sparks flying down the rail. Taking off into the sky blue skies overhead, the thrusters igniting at full throttle. As a mass green light exploded behind the unit, propelling it forward. Towards the battlefeild, as she could hear the song of battle within her ears. The Spirits of death and the siren of fate making their orchestra be heard.

Kokia

『 FOR OUR GENERATION & ITS BRIGHT FUTURE 』 "Ah, the heartbeat of love that is so precious.... overlapping our dreams passionately"
ああ、とても貴重です愛のハートビート......情熱的に私たちの夢を重複
Ah, ang tibok ng puso ng pag-ibig na kaya mahalaga .... nagpapang-abot ang aming mga pangarap passionately

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Ίӷα "Ɍϕϕșțϵӷ" Ƀɭαȼҟѡѻѻȡ
"But I've a rendezvous with Death at midnight in some flaming town, when Spring trips north again this year, and I to my pledged word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous.." - From Alan Seeger's Rendezvous with Death.

"Hear you loud an clear, Stigma...I'll be more than ready.." Ira replyed over the headset, shifting the male to a more cozy position on his sholder, looking around and waiting for the right moment. When it was clear, Ira bolted tward Relic, dust kicked up from mech fire made by the M130's main armorment but it seemed the Shock trooper breezed through the bombardment but only to have one of the bastards come out from under him again. Ira steadied himself and once the mech came to level, Ira quickly reached down with his left hand, yanked open the hatch on the top of the mech then pulled the Prowler from his back, filling the pilot full of holes before standing back up, stowing the rifle, and kicking the hatch shut. It all done in a swift movement before he jumped from atop the mech and continued his run for Relic. From a high rock, he easily jumped from the ledge to Relic's knee then up her side until he made it to the emergency seat, all while holding their injured comrad. It was something he had done before but in more grim times than this. While inside, he attempted to settle the male to where he couldn't further harm himself and to where Stigma could likely treat him with the medic kit in the mech. Once a fairly decent position was found, Ira got back onto the headset.

"Survivor secured...There was no data and the site so there nothing left for us 'ere...Advise we finish this lot then head back to base..." He then looked to the pilot herself. It was fair to say...That suit left little to the imagination, as most mech suits did for some strange reason. Likely to be more felxible...But why? Most of the time was spent in the cockpit. He never full understood all of it but he was never really one to care, either. His attention went back to the male, still showing a good bit of shell shock as he kept muttering about the ground. "Yeah, man...We know..We got moles, but they arn't anything up against these Gale pilots...Just try to relax, you earned it." He told him in an attempt to set his nerves at ease. It was never a joking matter when someone was in a state like this, they were often on the brink of a major break down if not having one right then and there. He thne looked up to Stigma. "Alright, we need a quick fix...There should be some foam and medical wrap in the kit so get those...I'm more than sure you know how to use them." The foam came in a canister, and there was a gel version but foam was more relible, but either way, it was a adhesive for the flesh, medling and flesh together to close wounds and the wrap to hold their leg mostly in place. It would only ease the pain for now and act like a minor cast but that would have to do until Doctor Dawn could look him over and possibly fix the broken bone.
User Image

∞ Infinity ∞

The White Rabbit (?)

User Image Laughing and grinning at the thrill of the battle, Zane was contacted by Pandora, who asked him if he could cover her while she picked up Ira and the survivor. He smiled and sighed with relief as she had confirmed they were okay and he said, "Roger that, stay low!", and he pulled his pulse rifle from his back with his right arm and pressed a button. A clip shout out from Infinity's thigh and as the empty mag fell from his assault rifle, he slammed it down onto the newly-exposed clip, reloading it. He held up both weapons and fired them both wildly at the appearing and disappearing figured of the M013 units, who were too distracted with the other Zeros and his new wild fire to think about going after Stigma.

- Energy levels dropping to 30% -

Zane kept an eye on the screen, as his pulse rifle used up quite a bit of Infinity's energy, especially when he didn't fire in short bursts, which he never did. He grinned as he saw that they'd cleared up a bit on his side, but his expression dropped right as he saw one of the little bastards pop up out of the sand again.... With a fully charged beam cannon shot. Which, of course, it fired. "Shi-...!", Zane began, but Infinity was already hit. The mech rumbled a bit and the lights and monitors in the cockpit flashed as the shot was sent right through Infinity's left shoulder, where it's arm was connected.

- Left arm, out of commission -

Zane stared at the monitor with Infinity's damage readings for a moment before turning to the M013, who was readying a second shot. Infinity's good arm raised and squeezed the trigger of the assault rifle, which scored every shot on the M013, who was being shredded by the shots very quickly, but the beam cannon still charged. Finally, the unit exploded, but the beam cannon still fired. Infinity boosted to the left, causing the shot to miss, but when Zane turned around to see the shot go by, it was going somewhere even worse..... It was heading right towards the city....

"Oh, you dirty little.... You would..."
, He said and he looked around. "Dammit.", He added before Infinity took flight and quickly followed after the beam cannon shot. He pressed his finger to his ear and spoke to Emilie, "Before you say anything, yeah, yeah, I know, I'm crazy. The other Zeros are busy handling their own business, and a lot of people are going to get fried if I don't stop this thing!". He kept his eyes on the shot and payed attention to Infinity's energy levels, which were dropping rapidly.

The shot was too close for comfort now and he wasn't gaining on it as quickly as he needed to. It was about to hit a very tall building if he didn't act quickly. "Infinity", He said, "Engage overboost.".

- Energy levels at 20% and dropping, activation of overboost not recommended -

"I don't care, Infinity, now isn't the time to argue! Light it up!", He said, waiting for the overboost trigger to go green. When the light flashed, he flipped the switch and threw the controls forward. With an explosion of power and fire, Infinity sped forward past the beam cannon shot and moved ahead of it... Oh, how Zane hated playing hero.... Just as the beam shot caught Infinity in the back, the generator in Infinity's back exploded, causing it to go into a spin and bounce off of the building that would have been hit by the beam cannon, which caused minimal damage to it, considering, and it was sent spinning off through the air. Zane tried to regain control, but didn't do very well.

Infinity ended up crashing through the roof to a large, heavily populated shopping center, landing in the very center, were a very large fountain was, ensuring that no one was hurt. It lay there for a few moments, sparking a bit, very badly damaged, smoking and full of holes and dents. It's 'eyes' blinked a bit before going black.

- Infinity; going offline. Pilot eject initiated -

The mech's chest opened and after a moment, a smoking figure shot out of it and landed on top of it. "Kyaaaah?!", Zane shouted as he was sent flying through the air before landing on Infinity's upper-chest section. "Ow...", He said, getting up onto his hands and knees, a cloud of smoke still surrounding him. His skin was ashy here and there, he had a few bruises and scrapes on his face and body, a particularly nasty one on his forehead under his bangs, which caused a stream of blood to flow down the right side of his face, over his eye and down past his chin. He coughed and waved his hand in front of his face to clear the smoke before his sight adjusted and he realized where he was.

There were certainly a lot of eyes on him. He looked up at the hole in the roof of the center, which he'd put there, and then back at the folks again. Oh boy... This was certainly a situation he didn't want to be in. However, he noticed a few familiar figures a good distance off and a bright smile came to his face. "Hey, Animus! Sunshine! What's going on!?", He called out, pointing and waving to them. "Crazy, right?!", He asked, gesturing to the roof and down to Infinity below him.

- Resuscitation initiated. Implementing electric charge number one -

"...What?!", He asked, looking down at his suit before he was hit sharply in the chest by a powerful electric charge, which was meant for the resuscitation of pilots' stopped hearts... Which his had not. "Fwaaaaahhhhoooof!", He shouted, the charge knocking him back, off of Infinity and causing him to splash into the fountain below.

Desirable Phantom

6,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

As the two were walking around, there was a sudden shadow that grew with a frightening speed. "Watch out!" Animus yelled as she dramatically pivoted and leaped away from the impending crash of a large mass. Snagging Michelle in her arms, she used her body to guard her friend, and they landed safely, herself only getting slightly bruised. When the calamity was done and over with, Animus picked herself up as she heard her name and helped Chelle to her feat as well. Not knowing really what to think, it took a moment to gather her bearings. Before any questions could be asked though she ran over to Zane as he splashed down into a fountain.

"Zane! Zane are you okay?!" She asked, getting herself soaked as she made her way over to the slightly toasted pilot. "Chelle hurry!" Kneeling down next to his body she immediately checked for a heart beat, grabbing his wrist and placing her cheek next to his lips to see if he was still breathing at all. Knowing full well that a shock like that could stop a man's heart, she was ready to start cpr if need be. Her eyes though, caught the damage she was going to have to repair. It made her stomach lurch, his mech was a mess. He was a mess. A pang of guilt came over her, thinking that she could go shopping while everyone else was out saving the world from the Divided. If she was there, this might not have happened! ...

"You can't fly anymore, remember? You don't have a mech, you don't have your base, and you don't have the ability to save anyone. You tried that and remember what happened? You've got yourself grounded, everyone died and you lost..." Guilt. Ah, what an ugly creature to raise it's head and roar and at the most opportune time as well. "Zane!" She called out in a worried tone, not sure if it was just her starting to heat up, or if what she felt was his breath on her cheek. Not risking any more seconds, she started giving him mouth to mouth, pumping air into his lungs.

User ImageUser Image

Partying Flatterer

8,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tipsy 100
" A enemy spared is a innocent civilian life lost. "

User ImageUser Image

Cyprus felt another crushing hit of the three moles but recovered just as quick to slice through them with his sword. " Whack a what! " He discarded the comment as he saw infinity go down. The cry from Zane's body flying through the air was both amusing and bad. The others had retrieved their man and were currently getting him into Stigma where Ira and Pandora would check how bad the attack was. " Alex, released limiter. " Lost prince sped forward again in a circle to slash and hack its way through any signs of enemies that attempted to injure Stigma with a blast.

Along the way of circling the tight perimeter, the pilot had managed to pick up Infinity's rifle and shove it into a place on his back. Another wave came rolling in, causing Cyprus to expend another set of short ranged missiles at any of the surfacing M013s. Ira was almost aboard Stigma so that unit would be moving out of the area soon. This meant that the incoming dot on his radar was one of their pilots with a excessive amount of power packed into it. Cy knew that the HQ would send a damaging ally after the extraction so he continued to defend against the moles.

Staying in warp this time had cost Cy yet another damage to his physical features. A nice cut along the bridge of his nose, a reopened wound along his ribs, and the ever growing frustration for not being able to deflect all the attacks. His eyes caught a bright gleam of Prince's new strength as the limiter was lifted from the primary power. Unlike Zane's overcharge, Cyprus had two sets of limiters in this unit that could be unlocked. The first one was HQ's choice, the second was his. Power being fully restored to maximum effectiveness, Zane's beam rifle came into play.

" Lets try this out for a bit. " A panel was pulled off of his mech's back and thrown to the ground next to Stigma. Because of the limiter, he hadn't been able to activate his shield's plasma barrier. Cyprus pulled a chord out of the same area on his back and stuck it into a jack like slot in the rifle. His goal, wipe out as many as possible before the energy went out. " Fire. " The charge at the front of the rifle formed and the power coming from the restored energy let a huge cannon like shot at the large majority of the M013s. Once the sand calmed back to the ground, there would be a gaping hole in the dunes.

NAME:
The Lost Prince
MISSION:
Terminate all targets

Tipsy Detective

She came from the north, had traveled the day,
She said she had something of value to say.
That's why she came my way.
Her words came out sharp, and gave me a cut,
The told me to touch it whenever I lost my way.
To keep me sane.
Sunshine lady came through my door.
Just like Dion, sings in a song.

User Image

xxx "Speech."xxx"Thoughts."xxx"Others."

User Image
User Image

XXXXX Michelle chatted happily with Animus. "Me either! It's going to be so fun. I really hope that everyone is able to go..." She trailed off, and really she meant she hoped that no one was seriously injured. It would be bad if anyone got left out, especially if it was on a basis of injury. Speaking of which...Michelle looked over to Animus, wondering if her ribs were ailing her at all. Surely she'd be all drugged up and not feel any pain, but Michelle didn't think the girl should push herself to exert much physical effort aside from light walking. "Of course we need make up silly. Just not a lot..." Michelle added, snapping back to where she was.

After Animus had taken the dress Michelle picked out, the blonde went to change into her own shiny dress. She assessed herself in the mirror, turning to see her exposed back. Really, that was her favorite part about the dress. It covered her chest, but the open back gave it a little bit of a sex appeal without coming off as too trashy---well, it was short too, and it looked even shorter with her heels on. Not that it really mattered, Michelle was comfortable in it. She stepped out, bright eyes landing on Animus' curvy figure. "Oh wow! You're such a bombshell." She remarked giddily, happy that what she'd selected looked so nice on the girl. "I think they both look good Missy." Michelle stepped over so that she was standing next to the girl, and turned to look at their reflections. "I hope you bought some shoes to wear with that. And by shoes I mean something over three inches. If not you can always borrow some of mine." Michelle gracefully stepped back into her dressing room. After the pair had changed and purchased their dresses, they resorted to walking around the shopping complex, no longer looking for anything in particular.

Michelle lifted her hand to check her watch, the three bags on her arm shifting with the gesture. "You know, you still need a purse...or...Five." She commented calmly, her gaze drifting from store to store. Then Animus called out. Michelle snapped her head back just in time to see Infinity hit the glass sunroof above the fountain. Animus slammed into her, dragging her down to the ground and out of the way. After the glass more or less stopped falling, Animus pulled her up to her feet. Zane stood, grinning brightly at them. Gosh he was reckless sometimes, but Michelle was certain that he'd probably done this on purpose for some reason or another. Overall he seemed fine, but when he fell into the fountain a serious expression crossed Michelle's features. Of course she was worried about him, as she would be with any patient, and she was slightly freaked out by the mess that had occurred...But Michelle knew more than anyone she had to stay calm and positive despite the situation. The last thing any patient wanted to see was a worried doctor. Michelle rushed over after Animus, kicking off her heels and dropping the bags at the edge of the fountain. The blonde hurriedly climbed in, water and thin blood splashing with her steps. She knelt down in the red water next to Animus, who had already started CPR---and thankfully she was doing it right. Then again, most pilots, or anyone in the Zero Unit, had standard emergency training. "Keep it up Animus, you're doing great." She paused. "Thanks for knocking me out of the way. But don't do it again. You could have broken one of your ribs. Are you in pain?" Michelle inquired, speaking rather quickly as she decided how to tend to Zane.
                                                                    Michelle shifted in the water, not seeming to mind that there would be blood stains on her dress. Her hands moved quickly, checking his limbs and torso for any severe wounds. Moving carefully around Animus, Michelle pushed Zane's bangs back quickly to look at the gash on his forehead, where most of the blood seemed to be coming out. Michelle narrowed her gaze slightly before lifting a hand, pulling out a small electronic device. She ordered a transport, and demanded for medical supplies to be readily available on said transport. It would arrive shortly, but in Michelle's mind "shortly" still wasn't fast enough. The woman lifted her hands and ripped one of the large ruffles on the front of her dress so that she had a loose piece of cloth. Michelle folded it quickly before pressing it onto the gash on Zane's forehead in an attempt to slow the bleeding.

"He's going to need stitches." Dr. Dawn commented in a calm tone, still checking his other injuries. He also seemed to have a few burns on his skin, but none of them seemed more than mild second-degree burns.
                                                                    "Come on Zane, you're going to ruin my night out." Michelle teased sweetly, trying to add a bit of comic relief to the situation.

She turned her head to glance at Infinity over her shoulder. The mech was in terrible shape, and Zane was pretty beat up to---but really he wasn't seriously injured. The worst part about Zane's incident was the shock from Infinity...Really Michelle was worried about the other members. At least Zane was here in front of her eyes, the others...What if they were in worse shape than Zane? Her stomach twisted into worried knots, but on the outside she remained calm, a small smile on her features. She lifted her head and looked around at the other people. It seemed that most everyone had gotten out of the way before the time of impact, and the most any of the civilians would have to worry about would be cuts from shards of glass that had fallen. Still, regular medical teams could answer to them. Michelle's job was the keep the people fighting for them in shape. She looked down to her own extended arm and noticed a few small slices in her otherwise smooth skin. It seemed that she had fallen victim to some of the falling glass, and Animus probably had too. Still, it was nothing serious that needed immediate attention.

Right now Zane needed to regain consciousness, and Michelle was desperately hoping he hadn't suffered an injury to his head aside from the cut. Concussion, fractured skull...She wouldn't know until she got him back to the medical wing.

Clothes.
                                                                    [[Sorry if the ceiling wasn't supposed to be glass .-. I'll change it if it's not supposed to be. ]]

Company :: Animus & Zane.
Health :: 90 % - Small cuts along arms and shoulders.
Stuck In My Head :: House of Wolves - My Chemical Romance

She looks like someone he had known,
He had known, he had known.
I cried me a river, and hoped that he would,
Come with a boat so that we could set sail,
And leave for far away.
Sunshine lady came from the north.

Beloved Kitten

10,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Alexandra Walker

Guardian
I couldn't let anything happen to you, You're too cute.

Cyprus seemed to almost shout back in response to her little comment about whack a mole... She'd be sure to refrain from any sort of comment in the future, just in case. She would have replied to him about the comment, but the sight of seeing Zane's mech suddenly go flying out of view of the battlefield was a bit odd... Oh well, That b*****d wasn't her focus. Back with her attention on Cyprus, She gave a nod as He told her to release the Lost Prince's limits.

" Releasing limits. " She replied as she turned her attention to another screen, doing as He had asked. With the limits removed, He should have been a lot more threatening than He already was... And as far as She was concerned, with how He had been fighting during this fight, He was already a big threat. While the release was taking effect, She turned her attention back to the battle at hand... Cyprus seemed to be doing pretty damn well. Really, Sometimes she'd even wonder why navigators were even needed for some pilots... Now, Zane probably needed someone to hold his hand at all times but Cyprus hadn't taken too much of a beating. She couldn't say that HE was going to come back without a scratch though... He had gotten hit and damaged in someways, nothing major yet though. " Released, Try not to destroy everything. " She said with her usual slightly joking tone to inform him. Now it was time to see what He was going to do with it annd... He had a pulse rifle? Where'd that come from... Wait, It was Zane's, Wasn't it? She was half tempted to turn and ask Emilie whatever happened to that white haired b*****d, but really now was not the time.

What Cyprus had in store though was pretty damn impressive, He had taken Zane's pulse rifle, Hooked it up to his own energy and was now blasting away like a mad man... Perhaps her earlier comment regarding not destroying everything was actually needed.
" Nice shot, Wouldn't try too many more of those though. " Sure, He wasn't going to be draining his power all too quickly, but if He went crazy with the big a** bolts He may have a problem. " At least try leaving yourself enough energy to get back, Mkay? "
∞ Zane Grayson ∞

The White Rabbit (?)

User Image After the defibrillators built into the suit kicked his heart in the a**, he lay in the fountain with his eyes closed, recovering himself after a few moments. That was a hell of a jolt, to be certain.. Maybe he'd have to figure out how to make them go off manually in the future. After a few good moments of just chilling in the water beside his beloved Infinity, who lay half in ruin, relaxing after such a daring move that he was betting no one noticed, a few voices came running around the mech and found their way to him in the fountain. He didn't know what they were on about, he just wanted to take five and get up when he was ready, but their voiced sounded urgent.

He felt a presence close to him and he opened one of his eyes, only to see Animus huddled over him with Sunshine also very close, pressing on his forehead. Why was she doing that? It was hurting the back of his head against the tile in the fountain. He couldn't help, however, but notice that Animus' glorious, soaking wet rack was hanging right above him and his eyebrow twitched. As she checked for breathing, a mischievous grin crossed over his face in his mind while he remained blank in reality.

Then, as he predicted, she went in for mouth-to-mouth. He had to fight not to laugh, unable to figure out how they couldn't tell he was just laying there, considering one of them was a doctor and the other had to have had common sense. As her lips connected to his, his eyes rolled back a bit under closed lids, but before she could pump air into his lungs, he reached up and gripped the hair on the back of her head, pressing her tighter against his mouth before slipping her a bit of the tongue. He pulled her off and said, "....Cinnamon flavored gloss, huh?", and a chuckle followed. "Not a bad choice.", He sat up and gently removed Michelle's hand from his forehead. "Hey, stop it, stop that, it's just a scratch.", He said, but he offered her a smile. Sunshine was a pleasant woman, so Zane tried his best not to be... Him. Around her. To her. At her. Whatever.

He pressed his hand against Infinity and picked himself up, soaking wet. He twisted and bend his limbs before stepping in place in the water for a moment, his feet being raised all the way out of the water each time. "This is... Gonna be a pain to take off.", He said, referring to how his suit was wet. And not meant to be wet. His eyes drifted over to Michelle, then Animus, who he took a bit more time looking over, her dress all stuck to her wet body and by the looks of things, she wasn't wearing much under it. Or anything, for that matter. Not that he would comment. "...Shopping, huh?", He asked, quirking an eyebrow. What else was he supposed to say?

He turned around and slouched a bit as he looked over Infinity and the damage it had been caused. "Oh, baby...", He groaned, running his hand over the metal that armored the machine, "I'm so sorry I did that to you again...", he leaned in close to it and gave it about as good of a hug as he could before he kissed the metal, also slipping it a bit of tongue. "Forgive me...? I'll make it up to you, I promise...", He whispered. He looked over his shoulder at the others and asked, ".....What?".

Desirable Phantom

6,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

With Chelle by her side checking for other wounds, and supporting her efforts, things seemed to be far less stressful than what they originally came out to be. It was good to have support there, especially from some one who was being quickly considered as a best friend. Feeling the warm, wet muscle intrude into her mouth and a hand go to the back of her head she didn't know what to do at the moment. It wasn't soon before he got up and started making smart a** comments. Licking her own lips, noticing the gloss was now nearly gone she smirked and shook her head. "You know, for being a pilot I expected a better performance. I think we should revisit this instance once you have more experience." Of course it was all meant in a joking manner. There was a certain air that pilots had about them, and she used to be one of them, so she knew how to play their little back and forth games full of double entendres, innuendos and mild insults.

While Zane was busy making out with his mech Animus took the time to stand up and offer a hand up to Michelle. Slowly shaking her head side to side, she ran a hand through her hair. "I'm gonna have my work cut out for me, aren't I?" Saying this as she motioned to the mech. Making her way over to the huge machine, her mind got to work immediately. "Yes, we were going shopping for clothes, but now it looks like I have to run and go shopping for parts." Her brow furrowed as she started to make mental notes, her mind racing a mile a minute. "Chelle, you wouldn't happen to have a pen and paper on you would you?" Running her hand over the twisted metal, she felt metal shavings and rubbed them between her fingers. It was a grade of steel, and it had some other composite alloys but that also could have been the paint. "Mmmm.... paint. What if there was a way to make the paint into an energy force field of some sort, like...." Her mind went off in a different direction before coming back to the here and now.

User ImageUser Image

Shadowy Rogue

"The sadness and the pain......fly as if to shed them away
悲しみは、痛み......それらの距離を当てるかのように飛ぶ"
Ang lungkot at ang sakit ...... lumipad bilang kung sa malaglag ang mga ito malayo

『 FEEL THE GUNBEAT & HEAR THE SOAR 』

User Image
ARC- F91 ORIGINAL GUNNER GENERATION
T H E B L A Z I N G A N G E L
運命 W A R R E N T O F F I C E R I Z U N A
A L A N A ✪ F. R A Y H E A R T
- 飯綱アラナ藤崎礼ハート -

[What I'm thinking]私が考えている: "LETS GET READY TO GEAR !"
[Where I stand]私は立つ場所 : RX-78-5 Scarlet Fatale
[My Everyday Carry]私毎日キャリ :
Lero Bladed Revolver " Fate "
Colt Semi Auto " Destiny "
Gatling Cannon " Revolving Justice "

[To Dress to Impress]インプレスに服へ: This.
[My Toys]私おもちゃ:
1986 Lamborghini Countach 5000 QV Euro Spec "Gunner Special"
RX-78-5 Scarlet Fatale

[Out of Strawberries : ]

XIII
『" Remember the Memories. "』
" 思い出を覚えている。"
『" Of our Fate ,Hopes, and Dreams. "』
" 私たちの運命、希望、そして夢の。"

" FLIGHT BOOSTER ICARUS, SPREAD FORTH! "

The women yelled in the cockpit, as the eyes of the Moblie Unit shined a emerald green. Both metal hands gripping into a fist with a press of multiple triggers. Inside the booster unit, a red hot turbine spinning at high insane RPM. Light Particles began to come forth and form, all in various colors within. The Drives vents opening, something like a flame to burst outward in firework like fashion. Izuna to pull the right control stick back, gaining altitude under the shining sun. For two angelic wings to come forth, one kilometre in length. Plasma fires blazing with the full rainbow spectrum of the cockpit, particles to blow away from the wings like feathers into dust and ash in flutter in the wind. The WIngs that gave her the name " the Blazing Angel " to illuminate their light over the battlefeild like a Valkyrie Riding into Battle.

To see her friend Cyprus firing Zane's personal units Pulse rifle. What seemed to be him firing away happily Her face coming onto each allied cockpits screen on the corner. " Ara~ Looks like everyone is having fun. I hope you left some for me~ " How she said 'me' was questionable over the comms, hath it mattered. It was time to make up her late less, as the massive Gatling cannon came off the hardpoint. Fatale to take it in right hand, the chain feeding the oversized artillery rounds at the ready.

Her face to disappear from the screens entirely, to switch only to voice. Her collages knew when she did this, it can be very awkward or something quite disturbing. A few times what she could be beautiful and uplift their hearts. It was when at sometimes during battles, she sung over the radio often to forget to turn it off. It baffled them why she did this, ether accidental or intently. Every since the first day they had meet her, she always seemed to be singing at some time during the day. Also it was odd that always that always around the cockpit began to shine some odd colors.

" I have no special things at all, but grasped in those hands is more than enough love.

Those who have something to believe in will go through these thoughts for the sake of unwavering love.

Her eyes to re-open once she began to sing, the instant she entered into battle. A M103 to launched near out of sand where the crater left by Cyprus. Behind her it came, as if naturally shifting the control sticks. Her head turning towards it, the Scarlet would move along he head movement. To aim the Gatling Gun Towards it, pressing the trigger,six barrels to spin and hot lead to fire out. The Enemy unit turn into scarp metal, its when the next lyric would come.

If I can fight against fate, I will go with all of these feelings raised.

Perhaps it will open to those who continue to love and do not doubt – the light to the future.

Shield towards the dunes, missile lock reticules red. Two Bunker Buster Missiles to take off from the hard points on the shield. Into the sand they went, to cause fountains off sand to launch into the air. The ground within to rumble , shake , and the few remaining enemy units to spring up. Gatling cannon at range, barrels to spin once more. The bronze colored shells ejecting from the rotating bolts, another round after another. The Enemy units to stand no chance to the hard hitting armor piercing molten spitfire.

Those who have something to believe in will go through these thoughts for the sake of unwavering love.

So that I can keep on existing as a decent person, I will continue to hold up a light of hope on this chest of mine.

The sound of explosions and bullets her orchestra during her little concert. Clam she was, as the Gatling cannon to stop rotating at the last Lyric of the final word. The destruction left of both the beam fire and the hell fire left by the Gale team decimating. Izuna to only smile in the panoramic cockpit, happy to sing once again on the battlefeild.

Song Selection: Fate

『 FOR OUR GENERATION & ITS BRIGHT FUTURE 』 "Ah, the heartbeat of love that is so precious.... overlapping our dreams passionately"
ああ、とても貴重です愛のハートビート......情熱的に私たちの夢を重複
Ah, ang tibok ng puso ng pag-ibig na kaya mahalaga .... nagpapang-abot ang aming mga pangarap passionately

Tipsy Detective

She came from the north, had traveled the day,
She said she had something of value to say.
That's why she came my way.
Her words came out sharp, and gave me a cut,
The told me to touch it whenever I lost my way.
To keep me sane.

User Image

xxx "Speech."xxx"Thoughts."xxx"Others."

User Image
User Image

XXXXX Michelle caught a glimpse of movement out of the corner of her eye. It turned out to be Zane's hand, which found its way to Animus. "Little brat. Of course..." Michelle shook her head, smirking slightly to herself. She supposed that she should have checked his breathing instead of just trusting Animus' decision---then Animus could have been spared Zane's kiss. Michelle looked back to Zane as he pushed her hand away, remarking that the gash on his head was just a scratch. The doctor gave him a stern look and pursed her lips. "You're going to need stitches. It's not just a scratch." She said in a matter-of-fact tone. But Zane didn't seem too worried. He stood and stepped over to his destroyed mech.
                                                                    Michelle shook her head and sighed, grasping Animus' outstretched hand and pulling herself up. The dark haired girl commented on having a lot of work to do. Michelle nodded in agreement, her gaze shifting to once again look at the massive hunk of machinery that Zane was currently making out with. He was definitely and odd one, but at least he kept things entertaining...She dropped the piece of bloodied cloth in her hand down into the water. Michelle didn't really want to keep holding onto, especially if Zane was going to reject her care.

"Oh! Yes...here...." Michelle said to her friend, stepping over to where she'd dropped their bags by the edge of the fountain. She found her small purse and pulled out a notepad and a pen. It wasn't much, but she hoped it would do. Michelle stepped back over to Animus calmly and held the supplies out to her.

The blonde looked over to Zane and smirked. "Well, you seem to be in decent shape. Of course I'll have to go over the standard screening with you...But tonight Animus and I were planning on going out for a bit of fun, and were hoping the Zero Unit would all come along. I think everyone needs a night of fun. Spread the word please, I don't know how many members I'll see between now and then." Michelle set a hand on her hip before turning her head to look for...well...She wasn't sure. "Also a transport should be here soon."

[[Short post is short. It's 3 in the morning. .-. ]]

Clothes.

Company :: Animus & Zane.
Health :: 90 % - Small cuts along arms and shoulders.
Stuck In My Head :: House of Wolves - My Chemical Romance

She looks like someone he had known,
He had known, he had known.
I cried me a river, and hoped that he would,
Come with a boat so that we could set sail,
And leave for far away.
Sunshine lady came from the north.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items