Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Miranda Blaine
"Cheshire"

Miranda had stopped removing the surface debris by the time the others got their and Reaper had given his orders; Stand-by and keep scanning. So she did, feeling a little bit useless as she watched the faint pulse of life beep on her scanner. Inifinity dropped off Ira so the man could go through the wreck and get the survivor out... But only moments after Ira's feet hit soil did the ground began to shake. Before she could question what was happening, however, her scanners lit up with dots as Divided mech's grew closer to the surface. She let out a frustrated yelp and leaped into the air, hovering in spot not to far from Rabbit and Infinity.

This was no good, she was in the middle of a battle zone with a scouting unit.

The mole like OT mech's surfaced and immediately started to fire. Manticore took a hit before Miranda could maneuver away and the blow knocked girl and mech a few feet back with the crunch of metal. Miranda swore, glad that the damage was just to the surface of the mech and nothing vital. She had gotten lucky... But she was unsure how much longer that luck would remain - there was no suitable place to avoid fire out here, and she damn well wasn't going to leave...

So she did the only thing she could and dropped out of the sky, landing on top of one of the M013 units. Manticore was not a fighting unit, but her scanners were already picking off weak spots that she could reach under the relatively light armor of the Divided's mechs. She shot a pulse from the gun in Manticore's mouth right at the joint that connected the upper part of the M013 mech with the lower section and jumped away when another M013 turned to fire at her. She landed in the sand next to the convoy, and behind Infinity and Ira. She crouched down low, and using the wreckage as cover. She fired a shot at a unit that popped up behind Infinity, but it buried itself back under the sand too quickly for her to target it properly.

Her scanners were a sea of red at this point as the Divided maneuvered around the wreckage and sand dunes and she knew her usefulness was decreasing by the second. All she could really do was discourage the Divided from popping up behind Rabbit by firing shots into the sand where her scanners said a M013 was going to pop up. It only forced them to move, but it was something till she got orders from Reaper.

[[ooc: - - - - - ]]

Tipsy Detective

She came from the north, had traveled the day,
She said she had something of value to say.
That's why she came my way.
Her words came out sharp, and gave me a cut,
The told me to touch it whenever I lost my way.
To keep me sane.
Sunshine lady came through my door.
Just like Dion, sings in a song.

User Image

xxx "Speech."xxx"Thoughts."xxx"Others."

User Image
User Image

XXXXXMichelle stood next to Animus, her thin arms cross gently below her chest. The blonde looked around, watching as everyone went to their respective stations. She eyed Cyrpus briefly, not at all liking the fact that he was going on a mission at all. She sighed, and turned back to Animus as she spoke, mentioning something about Ira. Michelle tilted her head back to watch the muscled man climb up the machine. "Yep. He's something." Michelle commented lightly, smirking a bit. "He's just like a squirrel or something..." The doctor mused quietly to herself, resisting the urge to chuckle at her own comments.
                                                                    Michelle watched as Animus walked over to her wrecked Mech. It really was in awful shape, and Michelle figured it would take a good amount of time to get it up and running again. The blonde shrugged at her words, feeling more awkward than ever about correcting her. She shouldn't have been so arrogant. "It's no big deal." The woman chirped happily, smiling at the tattered girl before her. Michelle stepped after her, heels clicking along the floor. Animus pointed up to her seat, and Sunshine followed the line. She winced slightly as she looked at the cockpit before returning her gaze to Animus. Michelle watched her expression as she talked about how her Mech had saved her---she seemed to cut her thoughts short though. Soon she turned and was asking to be taken care of.

Michelle nodded. "Of course Miss Animus. Right this way." Michelle turned and motioned for Animus to follow. The two walked together, Michelle leading them to the hospital wing, and then to one of the examination rooms. Once the two were inside, Michelle shut the door and moved to a cabinet. "Now, first I'm going to physically examine you. After that I'd like to run some x-rays and perhaps an MRI of your Head and neck, as well as the back of your shoulders. That MRI will be the longest part, but even then it shouldn't be too bad. You may need some stitches as well, but we will cross that bridge when we get to it." Michelle spoke with an easy tone of voice, happiness laced along with it. She pulled out a thin hospital robe, one that wouldn't show off her fanny, and held it out to Animus. "If you could please change into this. I'll be back in a moment." Michelle smiled gently before exiting, leaving Animus to change.

She walked down the hall towards the main office of the wing. "I need the charts for Animus Drake please." The nurse behind the desk nodded and searched for Animus' chart through her database. Once she'd found it she handed Dr. Sunshine a tablet and a "pen". "Thank you very much." Michelle turned on her heel and headed back to the patient screening room, skimming over Animus' charts as she walked. Michelle knocked on the door gently, and waited for a response before stepping inside.

"You ready?" Michelle asked, grinning. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you." Dr. Sunshine winked at the woman before starting to work. She checked her eyes and he heart before beginning to asses the various cuts along her skin. Michelle swabbed at the wound with a cotton-ball dipped in alcohol. "Sorry. I know this stings a tad..." She murmured using a separate wet cloth to wipe the blood off of her body. "Looks like you won't need any stitches. That's good news." Michelle supplied, beginning to place adhesive bandages of various sizes over her cuts. "Whenever you want them changed just let me know. I don't care how often it is..." Michelle scribbled some thing on the tablet and then opened the door. "Alright, let's get you all scanned."

It didn't take too terribly long to do Animus' x-rays, and after that she started on the MRI's. Once that was all done, Michelle led the female back to the examination room to show her the results. The lifted up a couple of the x-rays, setting them on the light box on the wall for Animus to see. "You have very small fractures on two of your ribs on your left side, numbers four and five." She said, pointing to the thin marks on the x-ray. "Now, they aren't completely broken, and should heal fairly well. However, as soon as all that adrenaline pumping through you wears off you'll notice some pain and difficulty breathing. I'll prescribe you a painkiller to take. Once every eight hours...As for your MRI..." Michelle flicked on a computer screen and scrolled through the images. "You appear to have some pinched nerves in the back of your neck, which is perfectly normal for someone in your situation. For that I'll give you an anti-inflammatory drug to take twice a day, and I suggest applying heat to the back of your neck via a hot-pad. And that's it. You got away pretty lucky. No concussion, no fractures or cracks in your skull, and no completely broken bones. Your Mech did serve you pretty well. I recommend getting a lot of rest the next few days and to stay away from any physically strenuous activities." Michelle smiled happily, sending a request for prescriptions to the front desk from the tablet.

"I'll have one of the nurses take you to a shower, and when you're done please come get your prescriptions from the front desk. We passed it on the way here, the nurse working there is named Felicia. She's a doll..." Dr. Sunshine stood and headed towards the door. "You can change now, or just stay in that robe. No one will harass you either way..." The doctor rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. "I'm not sure where I'll be when you get done showering, but if you want to find me you can. But please, get your prescriptions first." Michelle opened the door and stepped into the hall. "Glad to meet you Animus Drake. I wish it could have been in a better environment though." With that she shut the door and started down the hallway, returning her tablet to the front desk before going off to work on a few sick patients...

Company :: Animus.
Health :: 100 %
Stuck In My Head :: Human - Civil Twilight

She looks like someone he had known,
He had known, he had known.
I cried me a river, and hoped that he would,
Come with a boat so that we could set sail,
And leave for far away.
Sunshine lady came from the north.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Ίӷα "Ɍϕϕșțϵӷ" Ƀɭαȼҟѡѻѻȡ
"But I've a rendezvous with Death at midnight in some flaming town, when Spring trips north again this year, and I to my pledged word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous.." - From Alan Seeger's Rendezvous with Death.

Ira hopped out of his seat, somewhat heading Rabbit's warning as he merely jumped down, feet first. Upon hitting the ground, he rolled to lessen the impact but once he stood up, dusting the loose soil from his uniform, the ground began to shake. He knew this feeling all to well and began to book it for the convoy. He could hear Zane over the comm link, shaking his head at his over reaction to the situation. Ira had expected this to happen, maybe not the M013 units but still it was an obvious trap in which was the reason he brought such weapons along with him. While the Earth quaked below his feet, Ira was swifly slidding under, jumping over, and zig zagging through hunks of blasted metal. Just before he reached the inner section of the wreck, one of the M013's came out from under him. Ira's boots planted atop the mech's 'head'. He simply slid down the machine's back side and kept running, unphased by the force or motion that the mechanical beast exerted. The shock trooper power slidded to the injured surviver, hearing his soft whispers of the ground. He must have been delirious or suffering from shell shock. His leg was obviously broken by the bone sticking out, soaked in crimson and rather nasty looking. 'Alright, lad...Lets get you out of 'ere...." He told the male, easing him up from where he was propped against the side of a tore up mech. The man was slung over his sholder but now it was a matter of timing. Ira sprinted, even with the added weight, quite swiftly from the junk heap to junk heap. His pale eyes darting the battle field a mile a minute as M013's popped up out of no where, attacking his comrads from below. "Got a friendly and he's injured....Not too bad but we'll need to take him to the medical wing as soon as we get out of this mess.." He said over the headset, he seemed far too calm for a guy who was in a field of mole mechs that could pop up at any moment and rip him to bits with their weapons.

He could hear Miranda shooting about at the mechs, Rabbit seemed rather mouthy, at this point he hoped Reaper could get him to pull his head out of his a**. If he was going to be a damned good pilot like Gale wanted him to be, Rabbit was going to have to keep calm. This was hardly a fight, just a few moles over some of the more advanced mechs. The 301st used to toy with these poor bastards all the time, still do from what Ira knew. These Gales should have no problem with them but then again, Ira couldn't full y blame them for not being as experienced and hardened as most other would be. But, that was one of many reasons he was assigned to tech them, to toughen them up and prepare them from the unthinkable.

Desirable Phantom

6,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Snickering at the squirrel comment not much else was said from her. Being handed the gown she had quite the time peeling off her suit, watching for the open wounds and bruises. When Michelle returned she quietly said she was ready and then let the doctor do her thing. It didn't seem like the examination took that long. Looking over the x-rays she saw her ribs and winced. It looked bad, but then again she wasn't any sort of expert and if Doctor Dawn said she'd be alright, she trusted her judgement. Before she knew it, a nurse had come in to take her to the showers after a quick stop at the desk to pick up her pills.

Rolling the canisters her hands, reading the labels she kept hearing the doctor's voice resonate in her skull. 'You got away pretty lucky. No concussion, no fractures or cracks in your skull, and no completely broken bones. Your Mech did serve you pretty well.' Letting out a long sigh, she popped what she needed to in her mouth and swallowed it down with the water that was in running from the shower head as she stepped in. Soaking in the heat, she let her bones absorb the sensation of being warm again. Closing her eyes, she took a moment to forget about everything. It had been maybe an hour or two before she felt good enough, and clean enough to come back out. Then again maybe it had only been fifteen minutes, she really couldn't tell. Sighing she stepped out and looked at the hospital gown.

That's when it hit her. She had no other clothes save for her suit, which was now, no good at all, and this hospital gown. Letting go a very long and defeated sigh she didn't know what to do about that situation. Stuffing the pills into the large pockets she started to make mad dashes and darts back to one of the only people she knew. Knocking on the door to the medical wing, she didn't really wait for an answer as she slipped into the door and pressed her face against the window in the door to see if anyone had seen her. Yes, she was well covered, but that doesn't mean she wanted anyone to see her damp figure in a gown. "Michelle!?" Calling out in a strained whisper, as if she didn't want anyone else around to hear her. "Michelle are you around?" Her eyes didn't leave the window.

User ImageUser Image

Partying Flatterer

8,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tipsy 100
" A enemy spared is a innocent civilian life lost. "

User ImageUser Image

" Hmm? " Cyprus looked at his sensors and smiled. Being out of the battle area for being late pulled off as he saw a good twenty more dots appear on his radar. " Alex, inform sir Rabbit that he should try hitting the ground. " Lost prince started up in a new sense entirely as the thrusters were disengaged and it charged head first towards the battle.

M013's records popped up courtesy of his navigator. These models were weak but fast on their assaults. Before the Gale unit, Cy had only encountered these things once and that didn't end well for the mecha-less humans. Jumping from the top of a sand dune towards a large group of the red dots, the pilot prepared to experiment with a hint he had gotten from the records alone. They liked the sand and would dig around until they could find a clean shot.

The humps of the ones digging on the higher portion of the sand could be seen from above and that is exactly why he had jumped. " Let's try this! " Using warp once more, Cy clasped his hands together and used the giant clump of metal as a hammer like seeker. The pressure from gravity and the force of the falling giant was combined at that second to make a crater in the dune's hit. Somewhat floating in the air, at a loss for words, were the M013 that had been traveling on the upper portion of the dunes. " Fire. " Flaps opened up and missiles were shot towards the designated targets around the Prince.

From where his allies were, all they would be able to see was the following explosion as chunks of the rubble shot out of the dust cloud. Cyprus also sprung out of the cloud to land a well times strike on a appearing M013 aiming for his allies. The blue sword cut cleanly through the scrap metal and proceeded to hack away at the reinforcements that were appearing to be unlimited. Worrying about the other part of the unit's own enemies near the destroyed convoy would have to wait as three of the little ******** jumped out at him and knocked his mech further down one of the dunes.

NAME:
The Lost Prince
MISSION:
Terminate any unknown subjects.

Beloved Kitten

10,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Alexandra Walker

Guardian
I couldn't let anything happen to you, You're too cute.

Damn it! She knew she should have tried scanning for anything under the sand, Of course the most unlikely thing would be the thing that happened. Quickly scanning these strange mechs, She gathered whatever information she could to give to Cyprus. " They're moles, pretty much. " She stated the obvious after she had sent the information over. He replied that she should inform Zane that He should try hitting the ground... She shook her head before speaking again. " Don't think its that easy, Dear. I mean you can try randomly firing into the ground, but you're just going to waste supplies... " She said to hopefully discourage Cyprus from randomly hacking away at the ground or something. It seemed though that Cyprus had found a rather effective idea of attacking... Well, that worked.

" Thats a lot better then blindly shooting the ground. " She took a moment to observe Cyprus' combat before moving back to scanning for enemies nearby, Now she finally switched the scanner on, capable of getting a better idea of what was below the sand. What caught her attention were three enemies... moving awfully close to Cyprus and... " Watch it! " She called out to her pilot, though she seemed to have been too late at the three jumped out at him and knocked him down a dune. " Are you okay? " She quickly asked before focusing on the area He was in, The three that had attacked had already retreated underground again and it appeared they were preparing to come back for him. " Watch yourself, they're not done with you yet. " They appeared to be trying to come at him from three different directions, trying to catch him off guard it seemed. " Ones north, Ones south, Ones west. They'll be popping up any moment, Try your hand at whack a mole, eh? "

Tipsy Detective

To keep me sane.

User Image

User Image
User Image

XXXXXMichelle sighed as she made her way through the occupied rooms. Some of her patients were conscious, others were not, and many of them were from other Gale Units, aside from Zero. "This war...It's a tricky thing is it not?" Michelle mused to the unconscious man in bed, hanging another back on his IV stand and hooking him up to it. Michelle put her fingers to his neck and counted his heartbeats manually, preferring to do it this way rather than listening to that damn annoying beep of a machine. The sound of footsteps caused Michelle to turn around. A male nurse skidded into the doorway.

"Doctor!"

"What's wrong?" Michelle asked in a serious tone, stepping over to her co-worker quickly.

"The patient you had about an hour ago, she's back. She's asking for you."

Michelle's heart dropped and she quickly ran out into the hall, assuming the worst. The nurses looked up as the sound of fast clicking heels carried down the hall. If running in heels was a talent, Michelle definitely had it. She rounded a corner, and found Animus calling for her by the entrance to the medical wing. Michelle stepped out the door so that she was next to Animus and began rambling.

"What's wrong? Did you crack a rib? Two ribs? Did you fall in the shower? Did you have a seizure?" She spouted off quickly, shining a small light into Animus' pupils to check her reaction, while her other hand found it's way to Animus' neck to check her pulse---and that was when Michelle stepped back and looked at the girl. She was drenched, wearing nothing but the thin hospital robe that she had previously been given---and that was pretty much like paper. Michelle immediately blushed a bright pink when she realized what exactly was going on.

"Oh. Um. Yes. Clothes. You're rather...Naked...kind of." Michelle giggled slightly. She felt bad for Animus---just because Michelle didn't give a damn about seeing people naked, or people seeing her naked for that matter, didn't mean that someone else wouldn't be slightly embarrassed in the situation. "Well...Hold on." She turned and stepped back into the main office, looking to Felicia. "I need to run out. Notify me as soon as the Gale Zero squad returns." Dr. Sunshine said kindly. Felicia nodded.

Michelle stepped back to Animus. "Let's go to my dormitory really quick. I'll change, and you can borrow my clothes. After that we can go out and go shopping to get you some new clothing." Michelle smiled happily and headed down the hall, walking close to Animus. After a little bit of walking, the pair came to Michelle's dorm. She opened the door and stepped inside. It was clean, of course, and decorated in a minimal way. Her bed was plush, covered with yellow and grey. On the wall there was a picture of Michelle and her late father, but other than that her walls were empty. Michelle turned and shut the door behind Animus, and then opened her closet. On the left there were a few medical uniforms much like the one she had on now, but aside from that it was very...Colorful. Colorful and girly. Blouses, dresses, pants, skirts, and most importantly a wide array of shoes.

"Sorry if it's not quite your style. I tend to be a bit...girly..." Michelle said sheepishly, twisting her arm up to the back of her neck to undo the zipper of her uniform. The blonde stripped down to her bra and lacy underwear with ease, and didn't seem at all uncomfortable around her companion. She tossed her work clothes into her dirty clothes hamper and slid out of her heels. Michelle stepped over to her closet and pulled out a few things. "Just grab whatever you want. When we leave I'll call for a transport to take us into town." Michelle gave Animus a bright and cheery smile, still scantily clad. Michelle plucked a few things out of her closet and stepped over to her bed to get dressed, leaving Animus to grab whatever she wanted. She pulled on her clothes, and twisted her short hair to one side. "Tada!" Sunshine turned around, her heels tall and her legs long. She stepped to the side and grabbed a small cross body purse. "Oh, this will be so fun! I haven't been shopping with someone in forever." The blonde said happily, obviously enthusiastic about their escapade.

Clothes.

Stuck In My Head :: Human - Civil Twilight

And leave for far away.

Desirable Phantom

6,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Michelle had scared the bajeezus out of her. Jumping to face her she was bombarded with questions of concern. Animus' mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water, not really able to get a word in edge-wise and when the doctor saw the clothing she was in, relief washed over her face. Smiling, with pleading gracious eyes she was glad that not much was needed to be said. Before rushing out to follow Michelle she rummaged through her suit and grabbed a small, clear card that held her account information on it.

Once in her dorm she looked around, and was quite impressed. More so at her closet with her shoes than anything. Seeing as how Michelle had no inhibitions about being naked in front of her, she felt comfortable stripping down as well. Despite the fact that she was built, and didn't really put off a girly-girl aura, no woman could resist the opportunity to go shopping for a new wardrobe, or getting all dolled up. Still browsing the wide array of clothes Michelle seemed to know exactly what she wanted to wear. "Wow, you look really good. That dress is so cute on you! The heals are a great touch, they really accentuate the length of your legs and you have kickin' legs. You know, we should totally have a girls night out, we'd knock the guys flat on their feet!" Giving a nod, and letting out a small giggle she went to pic something out for herself.

"Thank you so much Michelle, this means so much. I mean, how on earth would I ever get the chance to repay you for this?" Picking out this little number for herself, she looked very different from the disheveled pilot she had been just a few moments ago. The aqua tone complimented her complexion, and it really made her green eyes pop. Her hair was down, and despite how short it looked before hand, it was much longer than what her up-do let on. Luscious auburn locks tumbled down across her shoulders in soft waves and ended quite elegantly at the small of her back due to several layers in her hair. "Lunch is on me, as well as drinks if you're up for it later on." Pointing to the plastic card she sat on a dresser she made a motion to it as she slipped on her shoes. "Would you mind holding on to that for me? I don't have a purse... yet." Standing up she twirled around and gave herself a short inspection. "Well, I'm ready to picked up whenever you are. I can't wait to go shopping either, it's been -forever- since I've been out." It was true, with being a soldier and having the kinds of responsibilities she had, it was always military issued uniforms, or p.t. uniforms, always uniforms of this, that and the next for this, that and the next military occasion. Maybe it was a good thing that her wardrobe got blown up?

User ImageUser Image

Tipsy Detective

To keep me sane.

User Image

User Image
User Image

XXXXXAt Animus' gracious words, Michelle blushed bright pink and waved a hand at her. "Oh you're too kind. But thank you. I'd like to think my legs are my best asset." Michelle said with a cheerful tone, turning a bit in her curve-hugging dress. Granted, her curves weren't quite as vivacious as Animus. Michelle sat down on the bed and crossed her long legs while she waited for Animus to pick out something to wear. Michelle worried that none of her clothes would fit the girl's chest---After all, Michelle was a C, and Animus appeared to be at least a D, if not a DD, in that area. Once Animus was dressed, Michelle stood and stepped over to her.

"Are you comfortable? I assume you took your medicine already, but I just wanted to check. This dress isn't too tight when you breath right? I don't advise any pressure on your ribs." Michelle spoke gently, sticking a couple of her fingers into the armhole of the dress and tugging to check how loose it was. It seemed fine to Michelle, but it was Animus' opinion that mattered. Then again, she seemed to be alright and not in any pain, which was good. Michelle eyed the girl up and down and pointed to her belt. "Excellent choice my dear. That really shows off your curves. Gosh you're so womanly it should be a crime!" Sunshine tittered, spinning on her heel and heading towards the dresser. She picked up Animus' card and slid it into her small bag before turning to look at the dark haired girl again.
                                                                    "Oh wow. Really? Are you certain?" Dr. Dawn raised her brows in question. Animus was being awfully gracious, it made Michelle feel bad for not having something to give back.

"Hm. I'll make you a deal. You can get lunch, and I'll get drinks later." She said, winking at Animus. There. That was a fair deal---and now Michelle didn't feel so useless. She tapped her chin softly...perhaps the other Gale Zero members would want to go out for drinks with them? Of course Michelle wouldn't pay for all of them.

She turned, bright blue eyes peeking over to Animus before a grin spread across her dainty features. "Alright then! Let's go." The blonde chirped, linking arms with Animus before leading her down the hallway.

It didn't take long for transportation to respond to the doctor's call, and the ride into the city was a short one. Michelle made small talk along the way, and also checked over Animus' bandages to make sure none of them were loose after her shower. When they arrived into town Michelle practically dragged Animus off of the transport, careful not to tug at any of her bandages or to bump her ribs in the process. "Oh this is going to be so fun! We should get swimsuits! And then we can go to the pool and knock everyone dead! After we go clubbing like you said though." Michelle beamed, only half-joking. She began walking, Animus at her side. "You pick first pretty lady! We've got a bit of time before Unit Zero gets back." Michelle rattled on, linking arms with Animus in a friendly way. She truly was happy to have someone to hang out with that wasn't a doctor or nurse. It seemed like all they wanted to talk about was work even when they were off the clock...But Michelle knew well enough that a Doctor was never really off-duty. Still, Animus was kind, and she made for a good friend.

Clothes.
                                                                    [[Lol I figured the song in my post suited their little shopping escapade xD ]]

Stuck In My Head :: The Beautiful People - Christina Aguilera

And leave for far away.

Desirable Phantom

6,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The dress was a bit tight in some places, but not anything she couldn't breathe through. "I think for a quick shopping trip I'll be alright, and of course I am sure I want to get lunch for us, I mean, it's really the least I can do." Michelle went around and checked to see if the dress was loose around her ribs and it made her smile. Sunshine really was a kind and gentle heart and Animus was glad that she made friends with her. Honestly there couldn't have been a better person to forge a friendship with. As they rode the conversation was light, and the anticipation for the shopping trip grew more intense, you could feel that tension in the air, and it finally exploded when they arrived.

Hoisted out of the vehicle by Michelle she smiled and listened. "Bathing suit shopping! I wouldn't have even thought of that! I mean, usually I have issues in that department but if you're willing to have the patience for me, then I have absolutely no qualms about it." She laughed, and honestly it sounded like it would be a blast. With Michelle on her arm her eyes gazed over the stores and she didn't even know where to start. "Oooh we can go pick out some night-wear at P.J. Cenney's if you're up for it. Oh! Do you know if there's a bridal shop around here? Sometimes they have the best dresses for just going out since they cater to proms normally as well, y'know?" Heading into the store she gazed around and thought about where to go, to the right was men's wear, to the left, women's t-shirts, and jeans, directly in front of them was the jewelry. Tilting her head to the side a thoughtful expression came across her features. "You know, I've always wanted to get my ears pierced..." Saying this as more of an off-thought than an actual consideration, at first. "Do you have yours pierced Michelle? I also never really asked this, but do you have any nick-names you like to go by?"

As she drifted with Michelle still hooked at her arm she found herself over by a shirt rack and browsing through it. "Oooh what do you think about this one? I really like that knot... thing." Today was going to be an amazing day. It may not have started off that great, but it was gonna end far better than she had originally imagined.

((OMG I love it! XD ))

User ImageUser Image

Tipsy Detective

To keep me sane.

User Image

User Image
User Image

XXXXXMichelle giggled at the prospect of swimsuit shopping. "I'll be patient with you for sure. I just know I need a new one, so I thought I'd ask if you'd like to look too." The blonde tapped her chin. "Nightwear sounds good. I usually just wear T-shirts and underpants, but I do like girlie things. Maybe I could find a lacy one and walk around. Catch me a man!" Michelle swooned dramatically, and comically, at the prospect of catching herself a beau. She really wasn't too interested in that prospect, and would much rather make friends than lovers---which is what she was doing at the moment.

Michelle smiled and nodded to Animus. "A bridal shop is a great idea! There's one at the end of this block. We'll go there after we finish in here..." She supplied. The pair stepped into the store and began to casually look around. Then they locked onto the jewelry---they couldn't help it. They were girls and the jewelry was just so shiny.
                                                                    The doctor picked up a necklace with a key pendant hanging off of it before turning to Animus. "Really? They're not pierced?" She pursed her lips and pushed some hair behind her ear, displaying two earrings, a diamond stud and a small cream colored pearl, in her ear. "Mine have been pierced for a long time. I've got double on both ears." Michelle set the necklace down and picked up a set of earrings and held them up to Animus' face. "You should really get them done. Long earrings would look nice on you. Oh! You know what? I could do it for you if you wanted! With a surgical needle---it would all be sterile, and you wouldn't have to pay for someone to do it." Sunshine offered enthusiastically, certain that she would be able to pierce Animus' ears quickly and precisely.

The blonde set the earrings down and grabbed a belt off of a nearby rack. "A nickname...Well. I mean, my code name is Sunshine. Some people call me that, and some people call me Doc. I usually just tell people to call me Michelle though." She rubbed the back of her head in thought...Huh. She really didn't have a nickname did she? Not that it mattered. "What about you? Hm? Does anyone call you Ani?"

She turned to look at her dark haired companion just as she lifted up a low-cut knotted shirt. Michelle flounced over to her happily, lifting the fabric. "Oh, that's lovely. It'd look great on your figure. Sexy without being slutty. Very classy." Her eyes drifted towards the sleepwear and she quietly stepped over, lifting something out of the racks before bringing it back to her friend for inspection.
                                                                    "What about this to sleep in? For me I mean---unless you like it too. They had more than one." Michelle wiggled the hanger, causing the fabric to move.

Clothes.
                                                                    [[short and poopy! Sorry : [ ]]

And leave for far away.

Desirable Phantom

6,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

"It's just really difficult that find one that really fits me everywhere you know?" She said commenting on the swimsuit shopping expedition that she knew they were going to go on. When Michelle pulled her hair back to show off her ear-rings Animus's eyes went wide. "Oh wow I don't know why I never noticed them before, they're very pretty. And sure I mean I don't want to get in the way of your work when we get back, but I would love it if you'd pierce my ears, I think it'd be really fun!"

Her eyes drifted over to Michelle as she went off to fetch some nightwear that caught her eye. Nodding her approval she said, "I can see you catching a man in that." A playful wink was tossed her way and a rather mischievous grin crossed her face. "Speaking of catching men, m'dear, do you have your eye on anyone special back at the base? I just noticed you sat by that one white-haired fellow. I'm sure that if you walk around wearing that at night time, those lengthy sexy, assets of yours would be able to warm the coldest of men." She made a motion to Michelle's legs and wondered if she'd be able to get the good doctor to blush again. Truth be told she was quite the beauty and super cute.

Clearing her throat she ran a hand through her hair. "Yeah, there was one person who called me Ani, and only when the moment was called for like when dropped flowers off, or had the time to kiss me in the cheek and whisper sweet nothings in my ear. His name was Maxwell, or at least that's what everyone called him. Cute guy, very sweet, you could say that I ended up falling for him, and ... well honestly that's history. He's gone." Taking a deep breath she went back to the clothes and picked out pants that would match the shirt she picked up. "Well for a nick name I was thinking of Chelle (Shelly), it just seems to fit your bright, bubbly and sunshine-y personality you know? What do you think?" What ever rueful disposition had been there seemed to be bottled away, or shoved under rug.

(( I think it's just fine. n_n Don't be hard on yourself. ))

User ImageUser Image

Tipsy Detective

To keep me sane.

User Image

User Image
User Image

XXXXX Michelle laughed at the talk of catching a man. The phrase made it sound like Michelle was going fishing or hunting. But her laugh stopped short when Animus asked who she had an eye on, and then proceeded to gesture toward the thought of Cyprus, whom she had been sitting next to. The doctor stared at Animus with a shocked expression, and slowly she smiled, and then started laughing again. "Oh! Cyprus you mean." She laughed some more and waved a hand. "Sorry sorry. Oh no. Cyprus is just one of the patients I see on a more regular basis. We're pretty close, but not in that way at all." Sunshine stated, explaining herself without revealing much more about Cyprus. Patient confidentiality was key after all. However, really she didn't know if Cyprus viewed her differently than she viewed him. In the end it wouldn't matter though. Michelle wasn't willing to put herself into a relationship with a patient that she took care of so often psychologically.
                                                                    "As for who I have my eye on..." Michelle trailed off and looked to the nightgown for a moment before draping it over her arm. "Honestly I'm really not sure. There are some other doctors that are nice, and hell everyone in the Zero Unit is attractive...I just don't know though. I'll figure it out one day." The blonde shrugged, tapping her heel on the floor absentmindedly. Her gaze drifted back to Animus as she spoke of her old nickname. Michelle felt bad for even coming up with the name. It obviously held some importance to Animus, and triggered memories in her psyche. Of course, without further analysis Michelle wouldn't know how long ago those memories were dated. It could have been as recent as yesterday. She shook her head---not was not the time for her to play doctor. Michelle supposed she would just forget the idea of giving Animus a nickname.

It seemed that Animus had come up with a name for Michelle though. The blonde tilted her head at the prospect. It was odd, different, but it did make some amount of sense. Michelle finally smiled. "Sounds good to me. Call me whatever you want Missy." She stepped over to Animus with a smile. "Come on, we've got work to do. We have to clean this place out." Michelle teased.

The two continued shopping for a little while, and surprisingly Michelle only made a few purchases. The nightgown, a bikini, and about four pairs of shoes to add to her already extensive collection. After that the two headed down to the bridal shop down the street with the prospect of finding dresses to go out in. For Michelle, this was the most exciting part of the trip. In her mind she "needed" new dresses. Maybe she would give the ones she didn't want anymore to someone else in the Zero Unit? Maybe Animus would want them. Really there was nothing wrong with them, Michelle just wanted to spruce up her wardrobe a bit. The female paused briefly to check for any notifications from the Gale Medical Wing. Everything seemed to be running smoothly there, and Gale Zero squad members had yet to return. Michelle felt a twist in her stomach. Hopefully everyone was fine...Michelle pursed her lips in contemplation. Anyone on the front lines, Zero or not, gained Michelle's respect. She could never do what they did. Michelle was brave, and far from squeamish or modest, but she was not a fighter in the least.

"Oh! Look at this! It's so sparkly..." Michelle's bright eyes inspected the shining dress, and she smiled with approval before moving on. The blonde held onto the dress she'd pulled, pretty sure that she'd wind up buying it. She dug through more of the dresses before turning around and holding a dress out to Animus. "You have to try this on. It'll look great on you, I promise. And very sexy. It's definitely a man catcher." Michelle spoke quickly, her tone vibrant. Hopefully Animus would like the dress, but Michelle wasn't going to be upset if it simply wasn't the girl's style.

Clothes.
                                                                    [[skipped around some. It's dress time >: D ]]

And leave for far away.

Desirable Phantom

6,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Animus had bought herself a whole new wardrobe. The poor customer service people had to make a few trips to the transport and back to get everything that she had purchased. It was of course essential seeing as how everything she had owned was blown to unidentifiable smithereens now floating out in space as dust. It seemed that once again Michelle was ahead of the game when she found her swim suit. It fit her personality perfectly and was a perfect match. Animus on the other hand had issues with her figure. If one piece fit her, the other didn't. Or she felt like she was gonna pop out if the wrong move was made, and it just didn't seem realistic for her. Moving on to the one pieces she found one that suited her. After modeling it to Michelle and her approval the garment was purchased.

"I can't wait for tonight! It's going to be so much fun! Should we go get make-up?" Figuring if you're going to go out and dress all-out you might as well put some lipstick and eye-shadow on to match. Finding themselves soon at the dress shop she looked around and made googly eyes at the shiny dress. "Oh you would look so cute in that! It'd fit you perfectly!" Looking at the dress Michelle had picked out for her she looked at it, not sure if she would really like it, but trusting her friend's judgement she nodded. "Sure I'll try it. Let's go put them on!" Relieving the dress from Chelle she went back into the changing rooms with her friend in tow. Taking moment or two she stepped out soon after and Michelle was right. She looked gorgeous. It hugged onto her curves and the color was complimentary, not flushing her out at all. "You have a really good eye for these sorts of things." Stepping out into full view of one of the mirrors she gave herself a once over. "How does that one look on you?"

((w00t! Shopping is fun! n_n I found Animus and Michelle! XD Sorry it was so short. :/))

User ImageUser Image
User Image
══ Ρ. A. N. D. O. R. A ══
Risingaurd

【】〖〗【】〖〗【】〖〗【】〖〗【】〖〗【】
§tigma

A sense of dread filled Pandora and one after another the others took off. Inside her head she felt the fuzz of emotions, confusion, sadness, and determination. Closing her eyes her fist tightened on Relic's controls. In response a cool hand ghosted over her skin. "Stigma taking off." Pan's no nonsense voice rang out on the comm. line as her eyes flew open and Relic burst out of the hangar. Not too far ahead of her lie the rest of the group, as she hung back and waited for orders. At the moment she couldn't get away from the awful feeling in her gut. It was sinking inside her as she stared at the wreckage and no doubt loss of so much life--life that hadn't had to be spilt.

"Why..?" Softly the words whisked off her mouth, as she watched on in silence. Apparently Miranda thought everything was ok--- a life sign!? "Someone is alive!" Happiness blended in her voice as she questioned Miranda. While Pan felt happy at the prospect that someone may have lived through the pointless violence, she also felt weary. The feeling in her gut was pulling at her insides and making her want to squirm. Vaguely she heard the orders sounding from Reaper and she moved to cover Rooster. ' What's wrong Pan, you seem very --- tense? ' She felt the cool hand of Relic on her forearm as her baby blues scanned her systems and surroundings. She took protecting her comrades seriously and this feeling, this foreboding made her think the lose of the convoy was just the beginning of all this.

"Roger Reaper." Softly her voice popped through into the comm. link as her tense muscles coiled, ready for a fight should one arise. “If anyone is in there, I hope they’re still alive.” Curious hope peaked through Pan’s soft voice, as she remained on the defense. Switching over to a private link Pan’s concerned voice came into Zane’s suit. “Zane I have a bad feeling about this... I don’t know..I just..I don’t trust this..“ Switching back over to the main comm. link between all of the mech’s Pan waited for Rooster to find something.

“Cheshire, what do you think?” Sensibly Pan asked Miranda about the situation at hand. All the while she stood alert, she did not want Rooster to go into a possible trap, but they did need to find out what was down there. That very question was answered as the ground began to vibrate. The sand mounds sifted away and dripped off a form. It was not too long until a fight ensued., the uncovered figure shooting off one way.

Heart pumping faster, Pan took a breath and plunged into the action. Plan set in her mind she watched her teammates movements, the enemies movement pattern as a result, and focused mainly on Rooster and the survivor. “Relic, prepare emergency seating, make as much space as we can afford.”

‘Affirmed, shifting jinx system 4b3 and preparing accommodating seating.’ Sound shifted within Relic as things moved and disbursed into the surrounding darkness that was the cockpit environment. Meanwhile Pan baby blues shifted here and there, following and pursuing. Shouts and gun fire echoed into the comm. link in Pandora’s ear, her normally very innocent looking eyes focused as claws came up under her feet. Reflexes zipped into gear as Relic’s tail was flicked viciously upward slicing one of the talons of the M013 clean off. The detached metal flung sideways and plunged it’s self into one of the other buggers heads just as it popped up from the sand.

“I hate moles, especially mechanical ones.” Pan queried, unsheathing Fenris her mech’s energy sword. “ Rooster, can you hear me? This is Stigma, I have emergency seating ready for you and the survivor. I’m coming to pick you up, be ready.” There was no question or uncertainty in Pan’s voice as she shoot a round from her pulse rifle right between the eyes of an M013 that had been edging too close to Ira for comfort. The M013’s were fast, she would give them that, but now was not the time to be admiring their abilities and more the time of figuring how to use those abilities against them. In battle Pan kept questions and uncertainty from reaching her mind, it was dangerous and stupid. She was not willing to cause her teammates harm do to her own actions. Another M013 popped up from behind her slashing with it’s claw and landing some damage, sending Relic forward a few steps. Pan rounded and stuck a gun in its open jaw, pulling the trigger and watching parts fly.
“ Rabbit, do you copy? Can you cover me while I pick Rooster and the survivor up?”

Off to the right of her Pan saw the explosion and the consequent deaths of many M013’s. Launching forward while a majority of the enemy units were still disoriented Pan dived to her knees and in a similar fashion to Cyprus attack shoved her sword into the sand. However, unlike his more offensive attack, she was going another route. Making sure her systems were checked Pan slammed her pulse rifle into the ground next to the violently vibrating and glowing energy sword and fired. The resulting effects of the vibrations and pulse sent a screeching sound wave that rippled the sand and spread out like a drop of water in a puddle. Many M013’s popped up wreathing from the sand, flipping as their systems scrambled and tiny bits of electricity bounced off them. Pan’s attack wasn’t meant to actually destroy the units, but it would buy everyone else sometime to effectively kill the fast moles and for her to pick Ira up. Thankfully the sound had only penetrated underground and not above. Retrieving her sword and rifle Pan sliced through a disoriented M013 as she halted at Ira’s location. Flinging the still metal body off her sword, she knelt down and flattened her hand on the ground.

“ Come on, we can get you back to Rabbit’s mech later. Right now we need to get you and the survivor out of this infested sand. I can treat the man once he’s on board.” Even if the pilots didn’t have extensive healing equipment inside their mech’s Pan had basic first-aid equipment and the knowledge of how to at least halt the progression of the man’s wounds. Michelle had taught the girl much by just being able to watch the master doctor work.

Off handedly Pan realized that no one had actually been inside Relic when she was piloting him and thus no one had seen her in her pilot suit or the personification that Relic took within the mech’s confines. It didn’t matter, she knew Rooster would never tell anyone. To be more precise do to certain restriction, he would be forbidden to tell anyone about what he saw. She did not have time to worry about that at the moment though, as she waited anxiously for Rooster’s response. He didn’t have a lot of time to think because the effects of her attack wouldn’t last more than a minute or so more.

User Image

{{Occ// Finally got my post up. It's blehh and kind of long, but it's up. I hope it was okay for me to try to retrieve Ira.. If not I can always edit my post. }}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff