Welcome to Gaia! ::

*slips her jacket off, hanging it up in the closet*
littlethaiprincess
((me neither, I just added the floor plans to the first page!they're bad but good enough for now))

naw the plans are fine for now this is just for the startes it'll get better soon
*walks behind the sofa and starts to build his minni machine*
Nightmer
*smiles, peeks over the couch* what are you up to?
Nightmer

*walks by him and pats his head* wacht'cha building?
nothing*hides it behinh him*what do you mean me not building*
She smiles and goes into the kitchen ,starting to fix some sandwiches for everyone*
*giggles and nods as she headed for the front desk* hm ok then have fun building hah
*walks over to the desk, setting a sandwich,some chips and a soda down for Luna, then goes back to Alex, kneeling down setting another plate and glass of milk down* Just in case you get hungry *winks*
littlethaiprincess
*walks over to the desk, setting a sandwich,some chips and a soda down for Luna, then goes back to Alex, kneeling down setting another plate and glass of milk down* Just in case you get hungry *winks*

8smiles as she filled out some papers and typed some things into the main computer* hey thanks
Welcome Luna *she smiles and stands going to the kitchen to clean up*
littlethaiprincess
thank you ^^
welcome Alex
*continues to work as she ate her food and glanced over at alex a few times to check on him as she kept working*
Hey Luna! I think this weekend we should go out and buy some more food this weekend!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff