-Contests
-Setting

Dapper Explorer

12,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Story

There is more to this land then meets the eyes. In a land parallel to ours is the land of fey. This land is separated in six courts. The spring, summer, autumn, and winter courts are the main courts. There is also a dark and light court. These courts all balance one another out and keep the peace between the two realms. However, years ago the winter court became jaded and bitter. They were under appreciated and lacked the power they thought they deserved, so they hatched a plan. They would destroy each of the seasonal courts and take the power for themselves. Aligning with the dark court they put their plan into action and quickly moved between the courts destroying everything in their path. Feeling quite proud of themselves they returned home to bask in their new found power.

Now one would think this would not affect the mortal realm. How wrong that individual would be. See, the faery land is separated from the mortal one by a very thin veil and that veils lessened more and more every day. More fey are moving between the barriers feasting on the energies of mortals and leaking the cold that is slowly taking over their realm over to ours. Unfortunately most mortals are blind to this. They do not see their attackers they only feel the effects of a sleepless night or autumn leaving quicker than it had the year before. Luckily for everyone the winter court did not succeed in wiping out everyone from the royal lines of the other seasonal courts. For some they were spared because they didn’t seem important enough to kill or they missed them entirely and those courts are trying to rebuild.

A daughter of spring, a son of summer, a daughter of autumn and the younger child of the winter court are all working together to undo the damage the winter court has done. To do this they must rebuild their courts by finding a king or queen. By completing the court they may begin to gain power and between them restore balance. Where do they find these other halves one may wonder? Our world.

While most mortals are blind to the faery realm there are a select few that are descended from the fey. Anyone who is descended from the fae has a birthmark of some sort that connects them back to the faery world. If that mark matches one of the seasonal royalty they too have the ability to wield power within that court. These humans also have the sight and are able to see the fae. They have been taught that the faery world is dangerous and that the fae residing inside are selfish and malicious. There are also stories of fey plucking out the eyes of anyone who they realize can see them. Naturally these humans keep their powers a secret. So far only the winter prince has found someone who he thought could be his. Unfortunately she was captured by a winter fey and brought to the court. The others went to try and save her and lost her and the summer prince in the process. Mourning the loss of their fallen comrades will they find their other halves or are we doomed to the end of times in a flurry of ice?

Dapper Explorer

12,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Courts

Spring
The spring court is a very happy court. Most who align themselves with spring are elegant and well spoken. They fit in with rebirth and health. Many of the spring court are very skilled healers. Don't let their kindness fool you though, a spring fey crossed is not a happy fey and they are just as likely to heal you as poison. Spring fey generally have an affinity to the new moon and spring storms. The food of the spring court is fresh and fruity. Spring wine has been known to enchant its fair share of mortals and fey alike. Clothing for the spring court is generally loose fitting and ranges from thigh length to floor length. Many of the spring fey are decked out in flowers and you'd be surprised how useful they come. In general a spring fey is more likely to help than harm. They have kind hearts and stick together when one of their own is attacked.

Queen: Echo Ver Pixii Stixx
Royal to be:Liam Gerykah
Spring Fey (May be of Echo's court)
1.Rivina Hazel-Grace
2.Kally/Orien Sabriel Orion

Summer
Warm days, cool nights, and mellow crowds. This is how the summer court lives. Life in the summer court is pretty laid back. Fey-kind in the summer court tend to run a bit more energetic. Summer fey seem benevolent in spirits but are not shy to eliminating a threat. They do so in such a way that you simply disappear. However they tend to defer from any war because they honestly find no point in it. Summer fey tend to be rather quirky, playful, and sassy. They tend to dress in clothing that is shorter than normal on account of the consistent heat in the Summer court. Most clothing is compiled of thin layers of fabric to allow from a more breathable outfit. Food in the Summer court is bright and vibrant. It's crisp and refreshing unlike the win which is known for it's spicy kick. Most who drink the wine can't handle it unless they are Summer court born.

King: Adwyn Gerykah
Royal to be: Aiden Sanisani-kun
Summer Fey:
1. Lio-Pasquel
2. Danika Anne Smythe-Summers Skye

Autumn
The autumn court is poised and proper. They take great pride in tradition. An autumn fae is usually highly intelligent and very traditional. Seen as wise and diplomatic, they would first rather talk things through, but will become physical if it becomes necessary. The primary fashions in the court are in gold and scarlet colors, following classical medieval fashions. Harvesting times are taken very seriously, and fields frequently require tending. The food in the autumn court is rich and delicious. Autumn wine is spiced and very delicious, often consumed with all meals.
Queen: Ellesah Pasquel
Royal to be: Abigail Xashira
Autumn Fey
1. Isdemus-Pasquel

Winter
The winter court is the only complete court, and is cold in both personality as well as climate,and prone to sarcasm before anything else. Mostly associated with not so much death, as the stasis of it, they keep plants and life at a standstill. They do not care for humans at all, and at most all they do is make their lives more difficult by causing ice and snow storms before leaving again. The queen rules the court with an iron fist, and is only hospitable to those she is in alliance with, which mainly includes dark court members, but there are some within the autumn court that occasionally appear. The winter court is bitter enemies with the summer court, with the spring court not far behind it. Winter fae rarely wear anything but long pants and shirts, almost exclusively in blues, grays, and whites. Their alliance with the dark court is mostly contingent upon causing combined misery, for what goes better together than cold and dark?

King: Darren Suke Uchiha
Royal to be: Rialle SummerSkye
Winter Fey

Dark
The dark court is a torn entity. They are not inherently evil but due to circumstances many avoid the dark court. The dark court was also torn by war but for entirely different reasons. The dark court feeds on the darkness inherent in the world. It can come from the frustration a noisy coworker causes or a nightmare someone has. However, since the court is incomplete their hunger has become darker. They require more energy and will inflict as much damage as they can. They prefer to take from humans as their emotions are far more volatile than their fey counterparts. As their hunger distorts so does the court. They thrive on the pain they cause and move to create more and more violence until whole societies are plunged into an unspeakable misery. As they say, misery loves company, so individuals start to take others down with them. This distress within the dark court gives the winter court an upper hand. So of course they have aligned themselves with each other. Both thinking they can get something from the other. Until the queen finds a king, what choice do they have?

The dark court feeds off of negative emotions. As they become more twisted they prefer more volatile candidates. The clothing in the dark court favors dark purples and blues.

Queen: Aislinn-Calais Reed
Royal to be: Open
Dark Fey

Light

The light court has always stayed out of the business of the other courts. Many of the light court find their problems to be trivial and thus stay out of it completely. No other court likes the light court and their name is sometimes used as a curse.

Dapper Explorer

12,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Da Rules

+No Godmodding!
+Please be literate! I'm really looking for at the very minimum a beefy paragraph. Everyone understands writers block so don't worry if it happens.
+Spell out words!
+Romance strongly encouraged.
+No cybering
+Send profile in pm with title Bananas rule..
+Send profile to ME!
+I am the goddess of this roleplay! You must listen to me!
+If you have any questions please pm me.
+NPC's are welcome, but keep them low-key
+Bring me a cookie, for I am hungry and they taste good with milk.
+If you have any plot ideas pm me..
+Violence encouraged but don't kill anyone without permission.
+I can add rules whenever.
+Stay active! If you're going to be gone for an extended period of time please let me know.
+If you're inactive and don't let me know you will be replaced.
+You may have more than one character. Maximum is three characters.
+Use "When talking" and 'When thinking'.
+Write in third person please.
+Be creative and follow the story line.
+Real pictures please!

Dapper Explorer

12,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Skeletons

[imgleft]Url for your picture[/imgleft] [color=color1][size=18]FIRST[/color][/size][color=black]ll[/color] [size=18][color=color2]MIDDLE[/color][/size] [color=black]ll[/color] [size=18][color=color1]LAST[/color][/size]

[size=10][color=color1][b]I prefer to be called [/b][/color] [color=black]Nickname[/color]
[color=color2][b]I identify as [/b][/color] [color=black]Gender[/color]
[color=color1][b]You’d be surprised how old I am[/b][/color] [color=black]Age [/color]
[color=color2][b]Me in a nutshell[/b][/color] [color=black]Personality[/color]
[color=color1][b]Wanna hear a story?[/b][/color] [color=black]Bio(Must be a least 5 sentences long.)[/color]
[color=color2][b]I LOVE[/b][/color] [color=black]Likes[/color]
[color=color1][b]I HATE[/b][/color] [color=black]Dislikes[/color]
[color=color2][b]My court is[/b][/color] [color=black] If you’re a sighted human which you will 'belong' to and if you’re a Princess or Prince..Your kingdom. [/color]
[color=color1][b]I have a few things up my sleeves [/b][/color] [color=black]Your weapons and powers..Pretty self-explanatory..[/color]
[color=color2][b]Puppeteer [/b][/color] [color=black]Username[/color][/size]

Profiles
OOC

Dapper Explorer

12,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Black/White List

Black List
-Hopefully stays empty

White List

Dapper Explorer

12,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Dapper Explorer

12,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Echo Ver, Your Spring princess.

User Image

Everything happened so fast. Too fast really. When they realized the Queen had Zephira they went to action. Adwyn quickest. He knew the wrath of the Winter Queen first hand. Echo prepared best she could and disappeared in a flurry of petals and appeared in the Winter dungeons with enough time to watch Adwyn get impaled by several icicles. A malicious grin spread across the Winter Queen's porcelain face. He fell to the ground hard, she saw Zephira behind the Queen already dead. Echo's breath stopped in her throat. She needed the body. The Queen had yet to notice her, so it was now or never. Her bare feet padded against the frozen ground as she raced to Adwyn's body. She wrapped her arms around him and disappeared in a flurry of petals.

She felt the familiar dewy ground of her own court and held Adwyn close to her. "Come on Adwyn. We'll figure this out. It's been worse before I'm sure." She sobbed. Looking around she searched for her pouch. It had been on her when she teleported to to the Winter court. When she couldn't find it her heart stopped. "It fell..." It would take days to remake all that she had lost, and she didn't have that time to put Adwyn back together. "Darren! Ellesah! Someone!" She cried.

&-----I like it when a flower or a little tuft of grass grows through a crack in the concrete. It's so [********' heroic.-----&
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Dapper Explorer

12,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Lilith of the Winter Court

Mother knows best. Listen to your mother.

Lilith sat atop her throne, one long delicate leg crossed over the other. She tapped her finger impatiently against the arm of the chair. Her youngest son should receive her summons soon. He was such a silly boy. He had brought a girl to this realm with the assumption she was his consort. Silly, silly boy. Odd that the Summer boy would have come to try and save her. He was easy enough to do away with. An impatient sigh escaped her lips. Her son knew better than to keep her waiting.

User Image

Smitten Kitten

User Image

Danika Smythe

Last night I dreamed that I had seen...
The gate to the land of Faerie...

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

After about an hour of aimless walking, Dani was well and thoroughly bored. She’d stopped into a couple stores, but only managed to find things way out of her price range. The public library was the only place she went where she could actually afford something. The little book store connected to the library had fifty cent books, so Dani had grabbed one that looked pretty cool. It had some poems and other weird things, not all in English. It was fascinating. And the images beautifully drawn were enchanting. Naturally she looked for any others, but that was the only one. The name of the author was too faded to read, so unfortunately she couldn’t get anyting from it.

As she left the shop, a cold breeze picked up. The weather had been so strange lately. One minute warm and summery, the next freezing cold. Hell there had been snow the other night, even though it melted by morning. It was so very strange.

Danika held the book close and walked towards the public park to find a decent place to read. There were plenty of benches when she got there, so she chose one under an older tree and set aside the coffee she had picked up on the way over. It would probably be warm again later, but for right then the coffee was needed. Dani cracked the book open to a random page and scanned it. There was a cute illustration of a small door that was barely cracked, and light was coming forth. When she read the poem beside it, she felt like she could almost hear music too. She flipped a few more pages and let herself be drawn into the book.

But I held back and entered not
Because I was too wary...
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Romantic Noob

7,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Darren was racing back to his Court, his heart pounding in his chest. Receiving a summons from his mother was never, ever a good thing. He could feel Echo calling for him too, but he couldn't afford to go to her to see what was going on. When the Winter Queen summoned, you appeared. He arrived back in the Winter Court as quickly as he could manage, thankful that he had always possessed a lot of speed. He made his way inside and went straight to the throne room. Darren was only slightly surprised that it was only his mother there to greet him, but he could see from her expression that she was not pleased. "Mother," he greeted politely, kneeling down in front of her throne. "You summoned for me?" He asked, working to control his breathing while it returned to normal, still feeling his heart thundering in his chest.

Dapper Genius

7,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
xxxxxxxx
with whom: Echo and Adwyn's corpse ||| where: Spring Court |||
xxx Ž ץ ȿ ȿ ɛ ȿ ░░ Ɛ į σ г ϯ ɧ σ
░░░░░░░░░░ Ԍ ץ ȿ ϯ ᾲ ɧ ᶅ
My Human Form

User Image

User Image

He clicked his tongue in annoyance. A certain sinking feeling overcame him but he shook it off. He watched as the Spring princess whisked his brother away. Possibly to the Spring court. He groaned audibly, rubbing his forehead.

"Now how am I ever to get that. Oh let's just wander into the Spring court all "Gee willickers Echo! I sure would like that body you got there!" Yeah that would work so perfectly," he muttered to himself, shaking his head at the sheer thought of it. He rubbed the corner of his mouth with his thumb as he pondered an idea. He and Echo weren't on very good speaking terms but perhaps there was a way to convince her to hand over Adwyn's body. He wasn't really the best at expressing himself without saying something that could very well get him hurt. He shrugged.

"Eh. I've encountered much worse," he reassured himself, feeling the branch below his feet disappearing below him. He felt contact with a plush surface and knew instantly he was in the Spring court. He watched as everything seemed to fall apart right below her. He was just behind some trees when she cried out. That's when he took a step forward, clearing his throat lightly to announce himself. He gave a little wave and pointed at Adwyn's body.

"Hate to say it, sweetie, but I need that," he remarked, crouching down to her level. He looked over at her, placing a hand on Adwyn. His eyes held all seriousness as he stared at her. Before she was able to attack, he spoke again.

"Look, I know you don't like me. Hell, I'd say you probably want me dead. But the truth in all this is he's a summer fae. A prince nonetheless. He deserves to have a royal burial in his own court. Plus, despite what most would like to believe, he is still my brother and I would want to do this. You're...more than welcome to come to the ceremony if you want...," he explained, his eyes flicking down at his brother's cold, lifeless gaze. He tightened his jaw and reached out, closing his eyes with his hand.

Ego quidem nulli.
Ite in pravitate cordis mei.

╚══════════||||══════════╝

Sometimes I say
"Hmm...I'll do good today."
And then I laugh and laugh
Until my sides split.

Dapper Explorer

12,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Lilith of the Winter Court

Mother knows best. Listen to your mother.

Lilith smiled as her youngest walked into the room. It held no warmth and was hardly motherly but it was a smile nonetheless. "Hello Darren." She said softly. She stood and crossed her arms. Lilith had always been unnerving to look at. She came from old blood. This meant her appearance hadn't been softened for the benefit of mating with mortals. Lilith stood taller than most fae and had extra joints. Many compared her to a spider when they knew she wouldn't hear. Not that she would care. She didn't want to make herself more palatable for lower fae. Unfortunately neither of her sons inherited these traits. It was part of why she found them so unfortunate.

"Would you like to inform me about that girl that I disposed of?" She asked slowly. Lilith was going to give her youngest the benefit of the doubt. He wasn't trying to overthrow his mother. He knew better. "Because if you wanted a consort your father and I would have been more than willing to find you a suitable one. Certainly one that could withstand our power. Of course, it isn't quite time. Your brother does come first, dear." She kept her eyes trained on Darren. Looking for anything to let her know the unfortunate truth. Lilith was not a stupid woman, but he was her blood. Too much like her father, but still hers.

User Image

Dapper Explorer

12,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Echo Ver, Your Spring princess.

User Image

Echo's frown intensified. "No." She said tightening her grip around Adwyn. She could feel her temper rise as he spoke. "I don't care that he's your brother! You haven't exactly been the best brother to him or anyone else." She snapped. She could feel tears starting to come to her eyes. How she hated Zysses. It wasn't fair that it was Adwyn dead and not the elder summer born. Echo found herself surprised at how angry she felt. She was angry and sad and she just wanted Adwyn back. He was the closest thing she had to a family.

Echo looked down at his face. He should have known better. Why did he go alone? It wasn't fair at all. He should have waited. She should have more healing stuff on hand and not brought all of it in her dumb stupid satchel. How had she let this happen? "I'm not giving you him." She sounded like a petulant child, that much was true but she found herself really not caring. Not caring at all. He would have to pry the summer prince from her fingers.

&-----I like it when a flower or a little tuft of grass grows through a crack in the concrete. It's so [********' heroic.-----&
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Romantic Noob

7,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Tell the world I'm coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday

Darren felt his heart completely stop for a moment before it started beating harder than before. Zephira was dead? "She's dead?" He managed to choke out through his shock. "But... how... what happened?" He asked quietly. His mother had said she'd disposed of her herself. He hoped against anything he could think of that it meant that she didn't know he'd gone out and found her in order to overthrow his parents in the first place. His head hung down instantly, his chin touching his chest, eyes wide with horror. She was dead. Because of him.

He knew what he had to do. He would have to lie to his mother, in order to save both himself and the others. Because if his mother knew that he'd been trying overthrow them, she would likely take action against him right there for sure, and then would likely go after them after. Too much swirled in his body for him to handle, and he broke slightly. "I am sorry Mother!" He cried, looking up at her, beseeching. "I just thought it would be beneficial if I found her myself! I meant no harm by it! He felt tears gathering in his eyes, not sure how his mother would react to them. "I thought maybe if I found a consort myself, it would make you proud! I know my place as younger. I wasn't trying to upstage Descarus!"

I know my kingdom awaits
And they've forgiven my mistakes, I'm coming home.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff