Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your Favorite Final Fantasy out of these four choices?

FFVII 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 8 ]
FFVIII 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
FFIX 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
FFX 0.25 25.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
  • The Captain's Visions 500
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Love for the Landia 500
Serenity Abyss
He's still technically over at the Temple of Ancients. If I am allowed to, I could have him start traveling. At least he'll get to know some places here and there.

Beloved Elder

CaptainTapole

I am pretty sure that would be fine. Just make him excuse himself in his way and leave that place. :]

Who knows, you can probably run into a couple people being that most do not know Seymour, and I kinda doubt he would stir up trouble right there and then. I think for the most part you can tease your way around if you want, or do side distractions/fun.

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
Serenity Abyss
I think as long as he hears himself talks, it'll be okay. My adorable narcissistic UnSent dead Guado.

PS! I read in one of the earlier posts in here we have a Yuna now, do you know who will be writing for her? Be cool to see Auron, Lulu and Yuna altogether.

Beloved Elder

CaptainTapole

I find it quite entertaining when he is being his little narcissistic self. =]

I have also heard that! But I think Yuffie has yet to get a reply back from the person who was wanting to be Yuna. Not sure if it is confirmed and I am not sure who will be playing her unfortunately. :[

It would be interesting! I am sure Auron would have a few questions if it comes down to it, from either person if/when they meet. :]

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
Serenity Abyss
Hmm. Also debating if I want to be Beatrix or try my writing skills with Nanaki. I actually don't know much about Nanaki outside of VII and I watched AC twice went it first came out (English dubbed then English subbed).

Beloved Elder

CaptainTapole

My knowledge only extends on Final Fantasy VII and X so I do not know much about Beatrix. But by doing a little bit of research on Nanaki, I am sure you would be fine with him.

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
Serenity Abyss
IX is my absolute favourite; but I have a tendency to play bad guys quite well. I think it's all my inner monologues/diabolical-I-shall-explain-what-will-happen-to-you-Mr-Bond monologues that help it.

Beloved Elder

CaptainTapole

And I have to agree with you from what I read so far.
You have all the kudos from me.

The fact that you are willingly to play a villain just adds more to that because they are the hardest to find people wanting to play as them.

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
lionslash232
*Waves* Hi! Making sure you're not dead. 'Cause being not dead is cool.

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
Serenity Abyss
Seymour was caring to the people of Spira. Granted, he wanted to end the world in order to do it; but he cared for them. That and he really didn't want to hurt Yuna--just be more possessive over her, like an ex-boyfriend from grade school and watched her grow up and basically thought that no one would be better than him.

...Or something along those line.

PS I don't think I told you, but I really-really like how you write for Auron so far.

Beloved Elder

CaptainTapole

I saw that when I played it. He did not seem like the (too) crazy, power hungry, dominating villain I thought he would have become. He genuinely cared in a different sense and it was obvious during one of the cut-scenes where he could just destroy a crowd of people if he felt like it. Though I am not sure if his feelings for Yuna were true, but I believe it is just as you described.

Maybe he wanted her as a trophy? I cannot fully understand his intentions, but it is some where along those lines. biggrin

Awww, thank you!
I hope I can keep it like that and give him justice. ;-;

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
Serenity Abyss
Okay! I'm gonna start drafting Seymour's next post--most likely place some time skip in there for travel-time--while trying to kick some kitsune tail over in the Festival forums.

Beloved Elder

CaptainTapole
Alrighty, looking forward to reading it. Have fun!
CaptainTapole
lionslash232
*Waves* Hi! Making sure you're not dead. 'Cause being not dead is cool.
Hi. I'm not dead. Just went through some writer's block. But I'll make sure to post by tonight.

Beloved Elder

lionslash232

It's been eleven days since you last posted.
I hope you contacted Yuffie between the days, just in-case she hasn't tried to replace you or something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff