Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your Favorite Final Fantasy out of these four choices?

FFVII 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 8 ]
FFVIII 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
FFIX 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
FFX 0.25 25.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Fashionable Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I agree! i can't wait to see what they come up with!! smile

Fashionable Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Person of Interest 200
alright! so now we have a seifer! and we have Seymour! and waiting on the reply's for a yuna! and a Tidane!

Caring Cleric

5,000 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
I would be willing to pick up a second character, maybe a villain, but I really haven't played much of VIII, IX, and X. I feel like I wouldn't do the characters justice.

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
  • The Captain's Visions 500
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Love for the Landia 500
It's okay for me to post for Seymour, yeah? Not like now-now, but his intro post should be done this evening.

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
Little Flower Girl Aerith
If it all in all helps, I only played up to getting Ifrit in VIII and I refuse to finish VII until I get that damned gold Chocobo. IX and X/X-2 are the three I could play in my sleep and IX is my absolute favourite. Which is why I could not write for any of the characters in VII or VIII since I know I wouldn't be able to do any of them justice.

Fashionable Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Little Flower Girl Aerith
I would be willing to pick up a second character, maybe a villain, but I really haven't played much of VIII, IX, and X. I feel like I wouldn't do the characters justice.
well there is always the kaj, Loz and Yazoo smile and stuff

Caring Cleric

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Both of you have valid points. I'll think on it, and see if any other characters appeal to me. In truth, I wasn't a big fan of Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo. Hahaha! But Tadpole, I think it's great that you're doing Seymour!

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
Thanks! His next post, which will be done later today, is gonna have a huge reality check slapped on his face.

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Sorry i wasn't on the last few days, dad only allows home internet used when we are a few days under budget since it is only a 5GB verizon hotspot device. resets every 21rst of each month, if we go over 5GB of download time then dad has to pay more on the bill. anyway, am now preparing next Cloud post.

---
@Tapole - welcome to the rp! I'm not too familiar with the other games aside from VII myself is why i stuck with what i knew. But since the circumstances of this rp places the good guys not knowing one another save for those of their own comrades, makes it easier to attempt since i'd be virtually getting to know the basics of the other games/characters as we roleplay.

I have played Denzel before as a kid and as a teenager. I once tried Sephiroth, but the people i joined a rp to attempt such thought i was being too ooc and didn't give me a chance to improve and was kicked out for not being 100% spot on. that included also a one time post for Zack as well. lost my muse for Final Fantasy roleplays after that for a while bc of how rude they were.

I was beginning to get moderately well at playing Genesis especially since he is alive technically even after D.O.C. And is also with Wiese. I know a couple of people that could play Genesis and Wiese really well if they were added to list, i could see if those people were interested or not.

Fashionable Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Person of Interest 200
sorry! i have to work the last few days till close so i haven't been on much I do apologize!

Shirtless Paladin

8,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Autobiographer 200
It's cool Yuffie when I work I always work til close! I'm sorry I haven't replied to anything waiting for Aerith to at least reply before I do!

Caring Cleric

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Honorable SOLDIER
It's cool Yuffie when I work I always work til close! I'm sorry I haven't replied to anything waiting for Aerith to at least reply before I do!
Yes, I am really sorry about making you wait. I am in the same boat as Reila, believe it or not- Verizon and all! Hahaha!

Fashionable Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Person of Interest 200
haha yeah I understand! ok good news everyone!!! we have a LULU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and we will also possibly have a yuna or a rikku!

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
Seymour will be up later today. On my lunch hour at the moment and my cat is going all "PAE ATTINSHUN TAE MEH!!!!"

Dear Gods, that hurt me typing all LoLCat.

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
I hate writing self-evaluations for work. I've been there for seven years, I'm not gonna learn anything else!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff