Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

xαяαвєℓℓα мαєνє ωιηтєяѕx

I will hold on hope
          and I won't let you choke
          on the noose around your neck

This place was dangerous, there was no doubt in her mind of it. But after being here for so long she had kind of gotten used to it. Heck, and once the fear was gone one really started to understand the beauty of this place. It may have been dark, but it was alluring and seductive none the less. Sitting on the 'balcony' of the tree house she had long since claimed as hers, the young puppeteer kicked her legs over the edge, watching shadowy shapes move under her. She could hear their growls, and their yips, but they didn't bother her when she was so high up.

Humming to herself, the silver haired maide with the strange blue-pink eyes stroked the sleeping form of one of her creations. It was hard to come by material in these woods, but every so often she stumbled across clothing; all that remained of the poor unfortunates who came here and were taken by the beasts. For this reason alone, she knew she wasn't the only one here. And she could hardly ever be alone, not with the strange little bunny nestled in her lap. His patchy 'fur' made from various colored cloth had earned him the name 'Patches' and he was but one of three puppets she had running about.

Cloth puppets could hardly be used for much other then companionship, and even then, they couldn't talk... But to Arabella, they were her most precious possessions. "Well boy," she chimd. "How about we go have a look around and find us some dinner?" The rabbit twitched, rolled onto it's back and looked at her with it's button eyes. She grinned back down at it and got onto her feet. Considering the time of night, she could hardly go gallivanting around on the soil. The beasts here may not bother her when she was in her home, but her presence seemed to be an insult to them and the moment she set her foot on the soil and rotting vegetation below her, they'd be on her in a matter of seconds. So she would have to use the only option available - Treetops.

Once she was far enough away she could move between the trees and ground safely enough, it was just a matter of out manuevering the beasts.

Setting Patches down next to her, she instructed him to behave as she made her way to the thickest limb within her reach. She clambered onto it and was off - headed towards the lake where she could fish or gather the edible vegetation that grew better so close to a water supply.

And I'll find strength in pain
          and I'll change my ways
          I'll know my name as it's called again

αℓιgη му нєαят, му вσ∂у, му мιη∂ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cultist

User Image

User ImageAiden had been in the forest for atleast a month and a half because he counted each sunset. He knew the forest pretty well, or at least for what it was worth, the forest changed everyday, a path appears and trees seem to move and grow. Tt was like the forest was alive and had a mind of his own.
The beasts below of the tree house stopped howling and seemed to leave so he dropped down from safety and gracefully touched down on the ground.
"Theres so many of them, theres more and more everyday." He muttered to himself as he began walking the ever changing pathways of the forsaken forest. Not knowing where he was going, to be honest he didnt care, Aiden doubted he was ever going to leave this place.

Dapper Gekko

ҤɐΩɐϐῗ

ϚȟΣ βʟῗΩɗΣɗ ɱΣ щῗϮȟ ϩȼῗΣΩȼΣ

User Image

Glancing over the side of the branch and towards the ground once more, Hanabi
actually spotted a humanoid life form. Grinning internally, she spread her little bug wings and flew after him. Chances were he wouldn't even notice. After all, he seemed to be paying more attention to the monsters around as he walked. Landing gently on the back of Aiden's shirt, Hanabi simply sat to wait.

ΔΩɗ ȟῗϮ ɱΣ щῗϮȟ ҬΣȼȟΩθʟθʛɏ

Cultist

User Image

User ImageAiden crept through the forest unnoticed because the beasts had left...for now. As he took a few more steps he heard the light fluttering of wings and the a small tap on his shoulder.
At first he thought it was just a bug so he reach to his back and plucked it off but when he opened the palm of his hand what he saw wasnt exactly a bug.
His eyebrows arched as he examined what laid in his palm.

Dapper Gekko

ҤɐΩɐϐῗ

User Image

The sudden lift into the air quite startled her. Hanabi did her best to keep up the act of a simple bug. The last thing she had expected was for him to actually notice her! In her beetle form, she spread her wings again, wanting to be the observer, not the observee. It was...kinda weird from the other side of the glass.

Beloved Tycoon

User Image
.............................................................................................................................¢ιη∂єя яσѕє мαяgσηєттє

She had been walking for several minutes, when she laid her eyes on a tree filled with a large dark green fruit. Tilting her head to the side, she examined the tree, wondering if it could be climbed. Cinder held her hand out, seeing the shadows from the leaves overhead form dark shapes over her arm. The shadows were deep, it must have meant the sun had set. She hardly kept track of time, it hardly mattered to her. Clenching her fist, she watched as the shadow formed a small blade, pricking and stinging her skin as it formed. She flinched, and nearing the tree began to climb it. Reaching her blade out for the fruit, she cut its stem and watched it fall to the ground.

After which, she hopped off and reached for the fruit in great joy, her stomach growled in anticipation. However, her success was about to be interrupted. The tree happened to be home to a very large serpent, which didn't seem to like her stealing its food. It slithered down the base of the tree, then around her feet, where she was frozen. "Damn serpent, I was not trying to bother you. Please be on your way. I'd hate to break fae code and dishonor myself anymore by harming you. " The snake hissed in response. I can tell what kind of day this is going to be... how am I to protect myself without being harmed in the process? There was little time to think, the snake struck, and swiped at her wrist. Lengthening her blade she took a swipe at it, splitting its tail in two and sending it writhing in pain through the forest. Her knees hit the ground and the fruit rolled away as she examined the blood on her wrist and arm.

"тнєяє ιѕ ησ gℓαѕѕ ѕℓιρρєя ιη му ωαкє, тнєяє'ѕ уєт ησ ρяιη¢є ƒσя мє тσ тαкє"
Only Owls Cackle ::

Location//Nearly escaped a snake, under a tree Feeling//Weary Talking to//Herself

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cultist

User Image

User ImageAiden looked at the thing in his hand, it appeared to just be a beetle, but for some reason he got the feeling it wasnt. He thought to himself for a moment, he knew this was going to be insane if he was wrong but it was worth a try, he hadnt talked to anything besides himself in over a month.
"Hello?" He said as he watched the beetle fly up to eye level.

Dapper Gekko

ҤɐΩɐϐῗ

User Image

anabi hesitated in mid air. Should she answer him? After a moment of wrestling with her thoughts, she bobbed in the air a bit, returning his greeting. Hopefully he'd understand the meaning. She really didn't want to transform back yet. Her whole cover would be blown and she wouldn't be able to observe as well!

Cultist

User Image

User ImageAiden watched the beetle float around in the air and he rolled his eyes.
"Obviously Im loosing my mind, its just a beetle." He murmured to himself as he sighed and started walking yet again.

Dapper Gekko

ҤɐΩɐϐῗ

User Image

Phew, that was close...Hanabi thought. She let the man get a bit farther away from him before she slowly flew along. Maybe if she kept her distance, she wouldn't be noticed this time,I have to be careful though...there's still a bunch of creatures around hiding....

((EDIT...I'm going to bed now, night night ^^ ))

4,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
The exhausted ! ! !: Vesper || vitalis|| . . . and his little slave girl Serya

With a small warthog growling and stomping out Vesper growled deeply at it before he had turned around knowing it was going to retreat due to his inhuman sound he had just portrayed. Sighing as he walked to the lake edge he began to remove the belts at first: neck, gloves, pants. Everything until he was down to his shirt and jeans which were stripped as well, leaving him in pair of black boxers, showing off the surgical markings from the past- they resembled more of long deep scars on his arms, spine and ribcage then anything. With the slave sitting near his clothing he walked into the water, at first hesitant knowing it was going to be a bit chilling- much to his assumption he was right, shivering slightly he walked in more until diving in, shutting his eyes tightly until surfacing a few seconds later

"Hey Serya, did you make sure that we had food packed, or are we out already? " he asked as he brushed his lengthy hair aside, now appearing longer due to the water. "Ummm… " turning and looking at the large back Vesper normally wore while traveling together she looked inside, looking past the clothes and documents, and other belongings before stumbling onto the food with a cheerful smile "It’s here! We just need a fire to cook it is all Master " with a fanged smile she drew out the food knowing he might be hungry.

Now…all she had to do was wait, and keep an eye out for anything that might be in the bushes- she just wasn’t a nurse and a maid, she protected people who owned her…as bad as that sounded. But the life of a slave was all she knew, so being ‘owned’ was like a privilege in life.

User Image
██████████ ███████████ ██████
User Image k i s s the m o n s t e r

Beloved Tycoon

User Image
.............................................................................................................................¢ιη∂єя яσѕє мαяgσηєттє

Cinder grabbed the fruit and stood up, shaking the blood from herself. Surely, it was not a good idea to stay in the serpents territory. She also needed to make sure there was no venom running through her veins. It probably wouldn't kill her, as she was not a weaker fae who could die from such things, but it would leave her sic and vulnerable for days which she just could not have happen. Taking a few bites of the fruit, she made her way through brush and bushes. Dirt and twigs crunching under her feet.

She had just began to ponder how she would remove the blood from her arm and check for venom when she heard the sounds of splashing nearby. "An animal or...?" Hope graced her insides as she walked towards the sound, though she was careful in case it was something dangerous. Lowering herself to a crouch, she hid herself in some nearby bushes, trying to find who or what was splashing. But... I haven't seen anyone here... maybe I'm wrong.

"тнєяє ιѕ ησ gℓαѕѕ ѕℓιρρєя ιη му ωαкє, тнєяє'ѕ уєт ησ ρяιη¢є ƒσя мє тσ тαкє"
Only Owls Cackle :: Is going to sleep as well g'night everyone <3

Location//In the bushes. Feeling//Hopeful Talking to//No one

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cultist

((OOC: Thank you all who have joined so far, I got a lot of profile requests in a short amount of time but I accepted them all but there will definitely be more to come. I started this roleplay late tonight but by tomorrow, everyone will most likely have someone to talk to so dont feel left out if you havent talked to anyone yet xD ))

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
[ [ Please refrain from taking the pictures. They were drawn by me, so I would appreciate it if you would not copy, redistribute, or steal my work. Thank you for your cooperation! ] ]
Freki Helvítiseldur
User Image
Outfit: herp derp
Current Location: Next to a creek
Mood: Agonized and alert
Interaction: No one

╔══════════════╗

My sword cuts through clothes and skin
Like a hot knife cuts through snow
I smile as the b*****d screams
When I twist my sword

→ αll that he could feel was pain at that moment. His abdomen was in indescribable agony as he ran, faster and faster. He ran much faster than they were able, yet they still managed to lacerate his stomach. He peered downward to see black liquid seeping from the deadly wound, and instinctively put a large hand over it as much as he could to help in preventing any more bleeding. His breathing was labored by the exhaustion that followed running for twenty-four hours from people out to kill him. He came to a cliff and stopped abruptly, just barely still on land as he watched rocks fall into a gaping black maw of nothingness. He could hear and smell them gaining on him, then saw them. The humans surrounded him and shouted words he could not understand. They closed in, closer and closer they came. Then, as if to save him or end his life, the ground gave way and fell into the abyss below with him on it. He'd tried to grasp something, but his hands had met nothing and he fell. When he hit the ground, it was as if he'd been crushed by several tons of weight. Yet he was still alive. Sore and in tremendous agony, but alive nonetheless. He had landed inside of a forest that gave strange vibes all around him. He could not hear or smell the humans, he realized in relief, and he staggered over to a tree with an old abandoned fox hole underneath it. He lay down still bleeding, and stripped himself of his blue robe in order to cover the wound with some leaves, for he had no bandages to use. And then, a blanket of darkness took his mind away from him....

Crimson eyes flashed open suddenly, and a figure hesitantly sat upward. With each movement came a sharp pain in the stomach. The cat-like eyes peered downward, seeing perfectly fine in the darkness of a fox hole. The orbs saw that a body and leaves were soaked in ebony liquid. The person groaned in pain as he force himself to crawl out of the fox hole, carrying his blue robe and white restraining gauntlets with him. Outside, the man managed to stand and pull the robe on. This man was dubbed Freki, a name given to him by the humans before they had began hunting him. He had long, crimson hair that flowed down to his lower back, even in its pony-tail. His skin was very pale, almost white, with scars on places on his body. There were golden tattoos that held no specific meaning on his face. Lastly, there were pointed ears that resembled those that should belong to an elf, and a fluffy red tail. Freki was a shadow beast, a being that was not affected by time or disease, but was able to be wounded or killed the same as any other creature.

The crimsonette staggered eastward, where he thought he could hear flowing water. He couldn't be positive due to the amount of blood loss, so it could be a delusion created by his exhausted mind. He could hardly think straight as it was, so he just prayed that the water was no trick. Along his path, he pulled on his restraints; even if he was so direly weakened, there was still a possibility that he could damage his surroundings with his incredible strength. The sound of the flowing water grew louder and louder, until at last he spotted a large creek. He rejoiced inside, but maintained his determined expression and his slow pace. When he finally reached the water, he ripped off the blood-soaked leaves and began cleaning the deep gash in his stomach. Any human would have been dead by now. Luckily enough for him, his constitution was much more durable and strong than any mortal's. He drank some of the water, too, to clear his head and once again covered the wound as best as he could. It was then that he became aware of the scents that drifted on a breeze. He could smell other people. In his current state, there was little he could do to fight back against the humans if they came for him again save for fighting until the end. However, these smells were... different. They did not smell the same as any human's. His interest was piqued, but he made no motion to search for these entities. Instead, he sat on the banks of the creek and rested himself, yet not leaving himself completely open. His senses were still alert as they would ever be in his current state, so he'd be aware if anyone happened to near his location.

Sword in my hand, axe on my side
Valhall awaits me, soon I will die
Bear skin on my back, wolf jaw on my head
Valhall awaits me when I'm dead

╚══════════════╝

User Imagex x xUser Imagex x xUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers