Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to The Forgotten Realms roleplaying thread. This thread is based apon the books written by R.A. Salvatore who is (In my opinion) A wonderful author. This thread is for serious roleplayers only, and the characters offered must be played by one who truly understands the character (ex, Drizzt, played by one who's read alot of the Drizzt books. And so on and so forth). The following characters are the ones offered, if any more come to your mind, please feel free to post which ones they are and I might add them.

Artemis Entreri: Zyro_0
Drizzt Do'Urden: Vanslaz
Jarlaxle:
Wulfgar:
Regis:
Cattie Brie:
Bruenor:

You can also include your character if you do not like the selection I have provided, please fill out the following form and PM it to me, once I say it's O.K. you can go ahead and post.

Name:
Class:
Weapon:
Description:
History:

Please, if you choose to be one of the character's I have provided, please PM me saying that you would like to to be whichever character (ex, I would like to be Wulfgar) Thank you.

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Got your message, sure, I'll be Drizzt. ((I know so friggin much about him.... xd ))

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
((Ok I'm here, gaia's being laggy though.... setting please?))
((Depends, should Entreri and Drizzt be forced to work together again, or a seperate roleplay?))

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Zyro_0
((Depends, should Entreri and Drizzt be forced to work together again, or a seperate roleplay?))

((Same one, here's an idea, someone gets ahold of crenshinibon and again, it's trying to blow up the world or whatever it does.))
((O.K. so Drizzt and Entreri are working together? Or apart?))

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Zyro_0
((O.K. so Drizzt and Entreri are working together? Or apart?))

(for the time together, sorry for the pause there)
((That's O.K., so you want to start or should I?))

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Zyro_0
((That's O.K., so you want to start or should I?))

((you))
((Alright, not the greatest at starting. Another question though, you've read the Path's of Darkness set right? {The Silent Blade, Spine of the World, Servant of the Shard, and the Sea of Swords?}))

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Zyro_0
((Alright, not the greatest at starting. Another question though, you've read the Path's of Darkness set right? {The Silent Blade, Spine of the World, Servant of the Shard, and the Sea of Swords?}))

((I got all of them except for the hunter's triligy, The Lone Drow, The Thousand Orcs..))
((O.K., should this be before or after Entreri has Charon's Claw?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff