Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Bloodsucker

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Gaian 50
Bryana took her first steps towards the house. They were slow, but steady. She tucked her hair behind her ear and took the last few steps to the stairs. This was it. Her new home. It was kind of heartbreaking thinking of how her parents could just leave her. It began to anger her to the point of tears. Don't focus on that now, Bry. Stop it. Maybe somebody here could help you harness your gifts.

She wiped away the tears and raised her hand to knock on the door. She paused a moment. This is my chance to be who I really am. And she knocked.
Zetusai Silverwind
User Image
Zetusai smiled at the girl who had grabbed his hand. "There is no need for you to leave you are welcome to stay here." he said with a smile. "You don't have to run anymore." he said as he helped her into the house only to hear another knock on the door. Then he turned back around holding Arianna up so she wouldn't fall and opened the door again. Seeing a girl standing there he moves over to let her in. "Runaway or abandoned?" he asks looking at her.

Demonic Bloodsucker

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Gaian 50
"Abandoned." She whispered low, the realization of it still hurt her soul. She, again, tucked her hair behind her ear and pulled her hands into her sleeves. She was nervous. What if they didn't want her either. The thought scared her a bit. "Is this what I think it is?"

Her question was more out of disbelief that it could exist. How can a place like it exist? It raised a little panic, but her want for belonging subsided it. Please let it be real.
Kristian Alexander Hunter
Owner of the forgotten house

Kristian stepped out from his room. He had been hearing new voices
around his house and it filled him with a sense of both joy, and sadness.
So many run aways and sad children. Sighing softly he headed down
the staircase wearing nice black pants and a dark red button up shirt.
He heard a knock on the door and he blinked watching zetusai open it
he nodded his head and walked off towards his favourite room in the house,
the room that held his grand piano, sitting down he smiled at the old thing
and he opened the lid and began to play ,his fingers gently tapping the keys
, flooding the house with music. He began to hum along sadly to the very sad
tune that he was playing.

User Image
User Image
Melody Windstar

Melody had just set down her jacket in her room and began to make her way down the stairs. She wasnt to far behind Kristian. She wonders who he was she gulps and says "H-hello". She was still nervous about the people that are hear but still has high hopes to become good friends with them. As she got closer she stopped a couple feet away from him as she says "Im Melody...what is your name". She was pushing herself out of her comfort zone.
Kristian Hunter Alexander
Owner of the forgotten house

Kristian blinked and the smaller female as he played the piano and he smiled a little bit " I am kristian hunter, I own this house " he mused softly and he stopped playing, standing up he walked just a little closer and he looked her over " you are very new here " he mumbled softly " you seem so uncomfortable its a shame really... I hope eventually you think of my home and home.. and you find deep comfort here .. and happiness " he gave his most charming smile and he bowed " it is a pleasure to meet you non the less.. " his smile showed off his fangs and his eyes seemed to sparkle

User Image
User Image
Melody Windstar

She looks at him and a natural smile came to her face as he said that he hoped that she would see his home as her home. Looking at the piano "Oh I didnt know there was a piano here". Melody name is intended with what her parents wanted her to do. She looks back at him "May I try out your piano". She was most comfortable playing or singing. That was the one good thing her parents let her do was learn to play instruments and to sing. Even if they pushed her too far with it sometimes. Her eyes had change to happy as she first noticed the piano. When her eyes changed a flower bloomed from her palm but when she noticed it vanished back into her palm. Looking at him she felt a slight embarrassment but got over it when she thought about the piano.
Zetusai Silverwind
User Image
Zetusai smiled at her and laughed. "I don't know what do you think this is." he said as he heard the piano and knew that Kristian was up and decided he would just talk to him later. "Well come on in and make yourself comfortable." he said as he started walking into the living room so that Arianna could rest since she seemed tired.

Demonic Bloodsucker

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Gaian 50
Bryana stared blankly at this man, or was he a boy. He looked young, but had a maturity usually only seen in older men. "Uh..." Her voice trailed off. She was stunned at his laughter and his remark. She stepped inside the house and closed the door behind, seemed the polite thing to do. When she turned back around, she saw the man taking the other girl away. Briskly, she followed him.

"I simply mean, is this the house for the runaways and forgotten? My mother used to tell me about this place when I was growing up. She had some story about a boy that went missing and he found a house. I thought she made it up, as a way to tell me that I would never truly be alone and somebody would find me if I ever got lost." She stammered this out quickly as she followed him. Hoping that this place was what she thought it was, and maybe someone could help her. She was starting to feel that all too familiar twinge in her shoulder blades.
Zetusai Silverwind
User Image
Zetusai was listening to the girl as he walked to the living room when he arrived he help Arianna sit on the couch and then sat in the chair to the side of it. "So that's the rumor everyone was talking about." he said looking at her. "Well this is a house for runaways and kids that were abandoned by there family or friends." he said looking at Kristian was my only real family." he said with a smile. "I don't regret leaving my old life behind me not even a second of it."

Demonic Bloodsucker

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Gaian 50
Bryana listened to his words carefully, as though they hid some hidden meaning. He had only kind words to say about the man at the piano. She stopped at the door way and leaned against the trim. "How old were you?" She tried to ask as politely as she could, while still trying to gain information about this place and its inhabitants. She wanted to know if they would be able to help her.

That twinge was starting to become painful. She tried to hide her face as she scrunched it up in pain. Her wings were trying to come out, but she was resisting as much as possible. If these people couldn't help her, or understand her, then she didn't want to reveal herself.

Hallowed Doll

15,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Arianna Cenre

User Image

========

→I A freak of nature stuck in reality
I don't fit the picture
I'm not what you want me to be

Arianna moved with the male who was kind enough to carry her about the room, well really hold her weight as she walked on shakey legs. The arrival of a new girl and the distant sound of the piano playing in the background caused a friendly yet curious expression to shadow her face. The idea of making this place her home was a delightful thought but would they really want her to stay. Who would be willing to let a shadow of death reside willingly in their home. Settling into the sofa, she looked at everyone around her and offering a polite smile before speaking once more only during an appropriate opening. "Thank you for your help. Um hello everyone my name is Arianna but you can call me Ari I suppose..."

→ You want me to change
But all I feel is strange
In your perfect world
Zetusai Silverwind
User Image
Zetusai looked at Bryana and smiled at her. "I was twelve when i ran away i've lived her for six years now." he said looking at her and then turned to Ari when she spoke. "Nice to meet you Ari. My name is Zetusai and it used to be just me and Kristian with a couple people coming and going when they were ready." he said with a smile. "We actually just got a bunch of new people move in." he said looking at her. "But not to worry you'll be safe here normal people can't find this house so no one will come looking for you here." he said with a smile. "Also don't worry we let all kinds of species live here. I just thought i should tell you that because sometimes they're scared because they think that we won't take them in." he said getting up. "Are you hungry?" he asked.

Hallowed Doll

15,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Arianna Cenre

User Image

========

→I A freak of nature stuck in reality
I don't fit the picture
I'm not what you want me to be

A sigh of comfort escaped her at the sound that normal people could not find the house, at least then she did not have to worry about the towns people finding her. A more relaxed expression settled on her features as she continued to listen to Zetusai mention that the owner of the home took in all types of people, it soothed her mind to know even with her abilities she would still be accepted there, as long as she was on her best behavior. At the mention of food Arianna nodded her head before lifting herself up off the sofa taking a few minutes to get her legs back under her. "I would not mind something to eat since I was not able to eat while running here. If you point me in the direction I can serve myself I don't want to burden anyone."

→ You want me to change
But all I feel is strange
In your perfect world
User Image

𝕭𝔞𝔪𝔟𝔦

I have gone to go look for myself

Bambi was in her own world staring out the window still, she could hear stuff going on downstairs, but didn't want to be around too much noise. Noise... Something that bothered Bambi like no other. Raised voices, loud bangs, any of those sort of things could send her into a panic and cause her to shift. She sighed, she was starting to feel a bit claustrophobic.Bambi jumped from the branch she sat on and opened the window. Without hesitation she shifted into her robin form and flw out onto the roof. This was much more peaceful, no more noise.

Bambi shifted back into human form on the roof and sat looking at the forest I can't believe my life changed in one day.. She thought to herself, wondering if this sort of solitary like was just too good to be true. She wasn't sure if she was going to stay or not yet, but for the time being it was a haven for her. Though after this place... She had no idea where she could run to from there.

If I shall return before I get back.. Keep me here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces