Welcome to Gaia! ::

Setting: A large forest inbetween two mountains, of course, the only way to get over the mountains the quickest way is through the forest, but be careful, for there are many creatures that just want to be friends, or savidgely murder you. Outside of the forest is a medow in which has tall grass for hiding in.

YOU MUST WRITE YOUR STATS!! xp

Name:
Weapons:
------------------------

Name: Yenji
Race: Kitsune
Weapons: fangs, claws..

*sits in a tree with hands and feet gripping tightly onto the tree branch* *eyes shift continously, aware that she is not alone in this forest* *tail flickers from side to side*
Name: Yuki
Race: Vampire/Fox Demon
Weapons: My claws, Fangs, and my mind..
*ear flickers* *is aware of Yuki's pressence*
*walks into forest looking around for somthing to do*

"this place is pretty big for a forest...."
Name-Monica
Age-21
Gender- Female
Race- Half human, half wolf demon
Wepons- claws, fangs, sword
Name: Korinth
Race: Dark Elf
Weapons: Twin Crescent MoonBlades, Barbed-leather whip, Fine-steel dirk
*blinks* *leaps down from the tree*
Name: Kiyoshi Saracuto

Race/Gender: Half Tiger Demon and Half Dark Dragon Demon.

Apperance:He weres and Dark BLue Kamono and he has Blue hair with red streaks going through his hair. His human form has the same bodie size as sephiroth. He has 3 Forms. 1st is a human disguse. 2nd is his Tiger side. 3rd is his Dragon side. His Tiger side lookks like him but like a tiger standing up he grows 12 feet tall. His 3rd form is the dragon and it is like A walked dragon. and his 4th is his dark form, he can use an attack called Black mist, and dark energy disk and Death ball. he looks like a dragon tiger cross, I will tell u what he looks like later.

Past: He was razed as a Dragon Demon but he was never told of his Tiger side till the Dragon village was attacked By a Group of Tiger Demons. The Tiger Demons wanted Kiyoshi back. But they had a big war and he was the only one left alive.

Weapons: In his Human Form he uses a 2 swords, One is a Katana and its name is " mutekidoragontsurugi " Which means Invincible Dragon Sword. He also cares around a Samurai sword that was reforged to use for Demons Of the Tiger Tribe. In his Tiger form He is 12 feet tall and can extend his razor sharp claws a foot and a half outwards. In his 3rd and 2nd last form, He can Use his razor sharp claws and He can milnipulate Darkness and the dead, can shoot a blast of it out his mouth in his Dragon form and added on he can use death breath also. He also has a very long magical sword called Masamune.

Powers: He can Run fast in his 2nd form he can fly fast in his 3rd form. When he punches some one. It dose more damage cause he can put his energy into it and send enemys flying. He can aslo fire Balls of energy out of his hands in all 4 forms. plus he can fire one gaint one out of his mouth. When hes in his 4th form he can move the speed of light and he can fly at the same speed. He can use a move called " Silver claws " when he's in his tiger form. He attacks with light speed and slashes the foe any way he can. He also has an speacil attack called Elemental abosorbtion, he takes the power from and elemental attack the sends it back at the foe. And when he's in his 4th form he gets a Dark arua. And his specil Kisota strike, i'll explain when i fight. when hes in his normal form he can use a move called fire pillar were gaint fire pillars surround Kiyoshi getting rid of people that are to close.

Element: Darkness

my charator.
Name: Angel
Race:Medallion Cat
Weapons: Spatha , needles , twin dragon daggers.
-Argon urotan
-Male
-Vampire

Kawaii Shapeshifter

19,100 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Party Animal 100
Name: Ara
Race: shape changer demon
Weapons: kattana, long bow.
Powers: Water/Ice Mage
Appearance: See the pic in my sig? That's me.
Name: C
Age confused ??
Race: wolf deamon
Weapons: claws, bow, sword.
*gets up, tail flickering from side to side* *flexes claws and walks in a random direction into the forest*
Name: Despina
Race: Vampire
Weapons: Two Handguns, hidden in her boots. And her fangs, of course.
Extra: She doesn't believe in feeding on the unwilling.
*still walking Yuki comes to a small river she looks aournd seeing if anyone is around then smiles to her self, Yuki walked over to the river and sat next to it dangling her feet in the water*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff