Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Bidding War 100
"Damn...I can't find anyone to bother.." Grins in pale moonlight while looking around. Stops by a tree and picks up an old ocarina made of fine wood. Presses it to lips and plays it slowly, in an alluring melody.
Redd
Dead_Girl_1824
Redd
*sits down next to her* i'm a demon...*after saying this he looks up to the moon* .....i love nights like this...
Me to there soo peacefull.Why didnt you kiss the other girls hands.Dotnt think me nosy just curios

well..i don't get along well with humans for one. the other she seemed interested more in something else and chose to ignore me.
Fair enough*Stands up*Hey im full of adreanline and i need to do something to calm me down.Got any suggestions?
*jumps on branches* yeeee...
Vampire Princess Kai
: Kai sat up, hugging her knees to her chest : Hunters...are the reason I can't ever stay in one place ....
"such a sad thing to hear but your safe in this forest arnt you i mean they wont be able to find you and if they do..... i'll protect you"

Distinct Hunter

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Dead_Girl_1824
Redd
Dead_Girl_1824
Redd
*sits down next to her* i'm a demon...*after saying this he looks up to the moon* .....i love nights like this...
Me to there soo peacefull.Why didnt you kiss the other girls hands.Dotnt think me nosy just curios

well..i don't get along well with humans for one. the other she seemed interested more in something else and chose to ignore me.
Fair enough*Stands up*Hey im full of adreanline and i need to do something to calm me down.Got any suggestions?

*looking up at her from the ground* i don't know. what do you feel like?
Name: Mariposa
Race: Neko Demon
Weapon: Twin Blades
Appearance: Drawing in my Sig.
-----------------------------

A young woman around the age of 20 sat quitly on a tree branch as she sharpened her twin blades against a small round piece of iron. The Sparks from the blade lit up her features..a pair of perfectly plump lips, a long thin nose and high cheek bones. she had a wild look about her. Her large brown eyes focused intently on her work .

She took some time to rest as she set the blades down on her lap and stared up into the crimson moon. The dark hue of her blouse was evident despite the darkness but the red hue of her skirt blended in with the red velvet hue of the night sky.

"I really must get something to eat" she said aloud as she swished her cat tail back and forth.
*jakes eyes start to close, he trys to keep them open as he leen back and forth* i... umm... ... *jake then falls on the gound and trys to roll in to a ball to stay worm*
oh.. crap...* jump is off misses the next branch* *crash* ouch... i should really work on my jumps... *looks up* thats a nice breeze. *lies back on the tree*
*Shard stood grabing her staff off the ground ,she was restless ,she could never stay in one spot for long.She jump ontop off a tree branch the hung low,she began to walk/jump*
Redd
Dead_Girl_1824
Redd
Dead_Girl_1824
Redd

How about a race winner gets to do whatever they want to the other person.
nightmare knight
oh.. crap...* jump is off misses the next branch* *crash* ouch... i should really work on my jumps... *looks up* thats a nice breeze. *lies back on the tree*
the young cat-girl heard a crash just below her. She peered down and took notice of a young girl with short hair, falling to the ground.

O.o..."Oh my! Are you alright?"
: Kai looked over at him and smiled big when he said he'd protect her :
Its ironic.. I have a human saying he'll protect me..when the hunters..want to protect him..from me... : Kai just laughed at the irony :

Distinct Hunter

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Dead_Girl_1824
Redd
Dead_Girl_1824
Redd
Dead_Girl_1824
Redd

How about a race winner gets to do whatever they want to the other person.

*stands* ok...but i should warn you i'm fast. where's the goal?
*sits up* man i'm bored and hungery... *looks around for something to munch on* *hears a strange noise*ahhh.... let the hunt begin... stare 3nodding
When she was done bathing she decided to go hunting. She kept on walking for a moment and then she ended up on a field and she saw the backs of Redd and the other girl. "Great..." she said quietly and turned again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff