Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to the, Forest of Shadows
The shadows follow you every where. The red eyes watch your every move. The coldness sends shivers up you spines (sp?)

RULES:
1. Do not leave anyone out or....or i'll bite you!
2. No cybering, romance is ok but no cybering!
3. If you have any questions just ask
4. When of if you join please say:
Name:
Looks/Wearing:
Name: Kanna
Race: Half fox, Half human
Weapons: Nails and a Royal sword of the Preistess Maki (her mothers old sword)
Looks/Wearing: like avi but, 5' 6", skinny and pale.
Currantly Kanna just basically got raped by the powerful Jurahu, Juharu is the Lord of shadows. Fours years ago Juharu murdered Kannas parents right infront of her.
Name: Momo
Race: shadow cat demon
Weapons: sharingan, changes into a black cat with red eyes, controlles shadows, makes seals
Looks/Wearing: what my character looks like.

((cat right now))

::starts to drink from the river::
Name:Melciah Vallencourt
Race biggrin unpeal Vampire
Height:6'0
Weight:180
Appearence: as pic in sig except that he has several long chains dragging from his body that represent all the sins he has had to pay for.He uses them as weopons using his telekinesis. When he approaches there is always some type of distortion or warp in gravity and in reality as he is constantly moving around in both realms.
Weopons: Acidic burst Katars 2x (katars are possesed by a bog spirit trapped by melciah)
Natural Abilities: Mist form, advanced vision in natural and unnatural darkness, keen scent, resistance to sunlight, telekinises.
Magical Abilities:
Deathbloom-(bolt of pure vile energy that if the target is wounded instantly rots away their flesh)
Dimension shift-(this spell enables the caster to move freely at will throughout the material and spectral realms)
Body clone-(creates a perfect copy of the caster although considerably weaker)
Soul scrye-(caster is notified of the targets soul location)
Limited elemental control-(allows caster limited control over the elements in the surrounding area)

BIO: is a lost soul seeking redemption and pardon for his sins
*Kanna ran for miles trying to get Juharus voice out of her head* ""Kanna you can't run from me, you can't hide. No one can protect you. Just face your fate Kanna, you will be mine!!""Said the chilling voice of the Lord Juharu 'NO! You can never have me!' *Kanna screamed as she fell down and Juharu just laughed. She could feel him fading out of her mind.* 'Never Juharu.....never!' *She leand against a tree hugging her knees looking at the starry sky*
*the air bends as gravity twists and the landscape begins to warp mist forms at the rivers edge and a shadow steps from out of the nothing he looks around surveying the land*
whyme
*Kanna ran for miles trying to get Juharus voice out of her head* ""Kanna you can't run from me, you can't hide. No one can protect you. Just face your fate Kanna, you will be mine!!""Said the chilling voice of the Lord Juharu 'NO! You can never have me!' *Kanna screamed as she fell down and Juharu just laughed. She could feel him fading out of her mind.* 'Never Juharu.....never!' *She leand against a tree hugging her knees looking at the starry sky*

::looks up and sees a girl behind, and starts to meow at her in bordem::
whyme

*looks at u with concern* are u running from someone? are u hurt?
Name:bernieth
race:half breed.(mom is a wolf and dad is a fox)
Wepon: bow and arrows,/daggers

looks like::: a wolfs fangs,and ears,A foxes tail, loose black shorts,blood red haulter.Dark blue hair.
Name: Kazumi Kuro
Race: Vampire
Weapons: Black Katana
Looks/Wearing: Wearing a red and white kimono. But under it is her normal clothes. ( Normal clothes is avatar clothes)
*looksd at the cat* Hi kitty
Name: William (but call me Spike)
Race: Vampire
Weapons: Teeth, 2 daggers
Looks/Wearing: like pics in sig. Top when I am normal and the bottom one when I'm mad. I wear all black and a black leather trench coat.
Spike was just talking his normal walk like he had for years.
whyme
*looksd at the cat* Hi kitty

::looks up at her and meows again, then lets out a big sigh:: oh whatever, hi there i'm Momo what your name?

((Momo means peach))
lays on the ground, watches the day start to pass her bye..."stupid family..."*my family has fully rejected me for i am a half breed either way you look at it...my moms wolf tribe sees me as weak and my fathers fox pack sees me as too agressive for the kits to be around. "What a life".
I walk by a deserted lake. Covered with trees....the water is cold..but clear. I sigh and I begin to walk into the lake and letting go of my hair scruchie holding up my hair. I wash my face then I dip my whole body in still in my kimono..but my regular clothes I took off. "............."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff