Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Sensui watched over the side off the cliff for a minute* Hell it won't kill me, I might as well give it a shot... *He jumped over the cliff, as he approached the bottom he braced himself* Just concentrate... *Landing on his legs, taking an extra step forward, he looked around satisfied* Now for my food! *He approached the stream and began snatching fish, digging his claws in them to kill them, after retrieving about 5 he began to make a fire* This'll taste great with some guam...
she smiles again and thinks,"my..what big sharp teeth you have, i'm glad i'm on his good side......","and my name is Aeris, it's nice to meet you Shaken."
aeris eh, sounds familar well whats a little human like you doing in afearsome forest like this
"Well........i was on my way to the village nearby, and i thought taking a trip through a forest would be nice, so this is how i got here."she scartches her head a bit in embarrasement then looks up at him,"how did you get in here?"
Freezing, Alondran noticed a presense on the other side of the tree he was standing by. It saw him, but didn't believe he saw it. Pretending to stretch, he grabbed a treebanch and swung himself around the tree, planting two feet in the demon's chest. Being a small demon, it flew off into the distance, close to where he heard the voices. It wouldn't have died from one attack he was sure, and decided to wait for it to come back if it did.
well my village ,east of this forest just so happenes to be in conflict with a fairly large group of humans i was sent to a allied clan here in this forest for help for the war, the humans out number us 3-1
a sympathetic looks goes on her face again,"i'm sorry to here that.."
i usually dispise ur kind but i have never even dreame of being treated so kindly by your kind so for you ill make an exception.*chuckles slighty* *jumps up startled by loud shreiking from behind*
Alondran sighs, he figured he should kill the demon now to avoid it hunting him down later. He wandered off in the direction the demon went. As he felt he got closer to it, the voices became louder.
*jumping up at the noise he turns to see a rather small demon fumbling out of the woods as if been attacked* *picking up his battle axe shaken joged to the crazed demon with dath in his eyes* stay here *he shouted to aeris almost forgetting her*
*swinging low aiming for the stomach he barely missed the demon and came back round for a killin blow to the head nearly cutting the head in two diagnoly* he he not a very smart b*****d is he
Aeris's eyes go wide and she covers her eyes
Not bothering to be stealthy, Alondran trampled through the woods mutterng to himself. He stopped when his view locked onto an orc, who had taken advantage of the demon he knocked silly and killed it.
Name: Raziel
Race: demon monkey hybrid
Appearance: avatar
Personality: calm, quiet, and shy
Weapons: claws and small daggers
Abilties: can multiply and go beserk
Reason for being in the forest: venturing
*the monkey hybrid walked silently through the forest knowing that atleast some one or something would be in this forest as he explored it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff