Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
⊰| Kyvael Heine |⊱

location⇨ Sea Kingdom Castle; Infirmary】【company⇨ Nolan, Wood Prince, Sky Princess & Black Dragon-Man】【mood⇨ Frustrated
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kyvael wasn't surprised that his rider agreed that the princesses would be somewhere in the castle and no longer on the beach. However, he was a bit disturbed that the 'old ladies' would take away the weapon even if it were special. Did humans have no eye for treasure or important items? Or was it that it just didn't matter to these women? Of course, the conversation didn't say on track for very long. Nolan drifted the subject over to whether or not Kyvael thought he was foolish for allowing the princesses to 'borrow' his weapon. The dragon did not reply. He could already tell Nolan was in a darkened mood and the red head wasn't stupid enough to add to it. If Nolan really did have magical powers, Kyvael wasn't sure how the shift in mood would effect him. It was better to bite his tongue for now than place Nolan in a worse off situation. He knew the conversation would eventually circle back.

For a few moments, Kyvael found himself slowly but surely growing irritated once again. Nolan seemed to have forgotten the layout of the castle and thus had Kyvael carrying him in circles. Each room they stopped at was not their destination and the fire dragon soon found himself getting impatient. Next time he could, he would make a mental map of the castle himself as to not rely on his human. Thankfully as they rounded a corner Nolan reconized the voices of the 'old ladies' he had spoke of earlier and had Kyvael put him down by wiggling out of the dragon's hold. At first, it seemed as if Nolan wished to cover himself and his mark. Kyvael wasn't going to complain or fuss since he really didn't care either way, but after Nolan stared at him for a moment or two, the boy seemed to have a change in heart. Instead, the blonde re-adjusted the curtain a bit tighter around his waist.

As soon as the three elderly humans spotted the broken prince, they were on him like vultures. They groped and grabbed, felt the prince's leg and fussed over every part of him that they could. Kyvael found himself amused by the scene, but only for a second. As soon as one of the women turned their gaze to him as if debating inspecting the dragon too, Kyvael scowled. This seemed to be enough to keep the humans away from him. He wasn't harmed in any way and he didn't like unnessicary attention, especially from strangers. Finally, Nolan scolded them into stopping their investigation before asking them about the princess and the wood prince. It didn't take much for the women to blurt out the information.

It was interesting to Kyvael that they also mentioned a spare man that had an appearance like Kyvael's but with dark hair. Perhaps the rouge dragon had had a change of heart? Or perhaps he was unconscious and these humans were too kind of leave him to die. Either way, Kyvael would be on guard since the black dragon had taken an interest in Nolan. After gaining permission, the pair was allowed to enter the room, but not before the old ladies gawked at Kyvael, having figured out he was a dragon turned human. This was easily ignored as Kyvael followed Nolan, until one of the females barked out that Kyvael had marked Nolan and referred to him as both an 'it' and a 'beast'. All amusement left the dragon then and he had his right mind to turn and kill all three of the gaggling nurses, but Nolan promptly closed the door before the dragon had a chance.

A swift glare was passed his rider's way before Kyvael assessed the room. The wood prince and the black haired dragon man were in one corner of the room. They seemed to be having an intense conversation before the pair had entered, but now it seemed to be coming to a close. On the other end of the room lay the princess Nolan was seeking. Quickly Nolan approached her bed side, leaving Kyvael to linger near the door. As the princess stirred to Nolan's question, she admitted that she must have dropped it after being flung, which meant it could be anywhere in the area, even in the ocean itself. A small sigh escaped the red head as he thought things over. It seemed things weren't getting any easier and as long as he was paired with Nolan, he doubted their luck would let up.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ooc⇨ Tryin' to get the party back started.

Artiee

Xavior Hellzwing

xX Mellowlicious Xx

still2doll

Quote:

User Image

suherr's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Regular

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image User Image User Image

ℋє & the ₩itch Ѧkamae

User Image

It was a warm summers day in the kingdom of Amorughs. Word had reached a certain duo that there are a couple princesses gathering to find their new grooms! Oh, how exciting. Though, why weren't the two invited to the massive ball? Was it something they did? Surely not. The wind softly graced the fair skin of Akamae, the Elf Witch. A smile showed on her lips and she giggled. "Oh He, darling, what a beautiful day it is. The sun is shining, the wind is just amazing. And, oh! I can smell the salt of the sea." Akamae breathed. The dragon that walked next to her nodded slowly, taking in the rays of the sun. The dragon known as He, stood well over any dragon in the area. Though, at the moment, He only stood at 15 feet high. Akamae had done well with her use of magic on the beast. He yawned and ruffled his scales. Dirt and small pieces of cloth come loose from his body and fell to the floor. The remnants of their most recent attack on a poor village close to the mighty volcano that towered in the vast land. "He, you should really be more careful of yourself when raiding those small villages. Honestly.." Akamae muttered, scolding He. The dragon snorted and rolled his eyes at the witch.

"Woman. Don't tell me how to live my life. I have seen many moons much more than you have, youngling. You may have immaculate power in the art of the dark, but do NOT scold me. You have no idea as to what I can do to you." He warned, smoke slowly pluming from his nostrils. Akamae rolled her eyes and waved her hand. The dragon didn't scare her whatsoever. A thought then crossed her mind which made her blush. "Oh, but dear, I do know what you can do to me." she giggled. He sighed and looked up to the sky. Yes, those strange nights when he would long for a mate. Needless the say, a little magic here and there, and he dragon was a happy camper. It was a strange experience for him, to feel bare with no scales. "Humans. Weak little fleshie things. Don't ever do that to me again. I prefer a mate of my own skin." He grumbled. Akamae smiled and moved her index in a circular motion. "Hey, you were pretty handsome as a human. But if you insist, next time I'll make myself a dragon. How about that?" she asked.

He contemplated the thought. Akamae? As a dragon? I'd rip her to shreds in an instant. Then again, I wouldn't mind having some kin. Maybe. He nodded to himself and yawned. The dragon was tired of this stupid walking. How he would love to fly, but no, the Elf wishes to walk upon the earth that accepted his ancestors. "Akamae? Why is it that we must walk to the kingdom of the Sea? I'd much rather fly.." He muttered to the witch. Akamae frowned at her companion and waved a finger at him. "Because my dear, if we were to fly, everyone would know that we were coming! Besides, I want the princesses to feel like they have a chance at finding true love." Akamae said with a mischievous grin. Yes, 'true' love. We'll see about that when I pull out this spell that I've been working on since I've met He. Oh, the chaos that we can cause. What on Earth could that witch be planning?

The two continued to walk until nightfall. Surely the ball had begun by now. The duo didn't really mind. They loved being fashionably late. He grumbled and licked his scaled lips. "Akamae..may we fly now?" the dragon asked. Akamae nodded to He. It was time for the two to survey their current surroundings anyways. He crouched low to the floor for Akamae to mount him. When the witch was finally comfortably seated on the dragon, He batted his mighty wings and took for the skies. Akamae grinned as she held tight to the scales on the back of He's neck. She loved flying on this magnificent dragon. He truly was a sight to be seen, especially when in his true form. "He, look. It seems to be that someone had already crashed the party." Akamae said, pointing to the shore below. He scanned the area, flying in a circle high above the Sea kingdom palace. The dragon looked like a continuing red falling star in the vastness of the stars around him. For any human, it was really be an interesting sight.

"Yes, from the looks of it, a dragon had already caused some havoc. What an amature. Why isn't the castle aflame? Barely any bloodshed. What a sad excuse of a dragon." He snorted. Akamae giggled at the beast and softly patted his left shoulder. The kingdom did look a bit of a mess, but nothing too damaged compared to their recent raiding. Akamae could clearly remember the screams of small children and the warmth of the blazing flames that engulfed the village. Though word might spread sooner or later that the village was burnt to a crisp. "He, let's land for the evening. I have a feeling that once the commotion calms down we will be able to make our grand entrance." Akamae muttered with a wicked grin. He turned his head to the witch and nodded. The dragon was itching to stretch his limbs, and to burn down a whole kingdom was his only way of knowing how.

Our Objects Collide: Dear god, that took me two days to write.XX
                                              Our Thoughts: We're here.XX
                                              Our Feelings: Excited.XX
                                              Where You Could Find Us: Above the Sea kingdom castle, about to land.XX
                                              Whom We Are With: No one, yet.XX

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Headstrong Lionheart

User ImageI am falling User Image for Kyvael!User Image

Ѝolan Șunpierce

Of Sea Kingdom . . . Of Southern Hills . . . Of Lost Skormaugh
. . . Of The Stars . . .

❊ ✰ ❊ ✰ ❊ ✰ ❊ ✰ HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH ❊ ✰ ❊ ✰ ❊ ✰ ❊

User Image

I've heard there was a secret chord
                                      That David played, and it pleased the Lord
                                      But you don't really care for music, do you?
                                      It goes like this
                                      The fourth, the fifth
                                      The minor fall, the major lift
                                      The baffled king composing Hallelujah

There was no good in shaking answers out of the Princess of the Sky, but by the Stars, Nolan’s fists clenched at the side as the girl awoke and answered him. No good, no good. his head repeated in mantra, trying to hide the fact his teeth were clenched tight with an awkward ’understanding’ smile. The news was not what he wanted to hear, but it was not unexpected either. There was no point in getting fussy, Nolan told himself as he accepted her apology. “Princess, I understand.” he said softly, surprisingly. “I can only hope in the Stars that it landed sand-side, and missed the sea-side.” Realizing that he was leaning over her the entire time, Nolan straightened himself, and again, adjusted the curtain that acted as his skirt. He was about to motion to Kyvael that they had better prepare to dig when Aurelia, bless her heart, finally took full notice of him.

“Yes…” He replied hesitantly, glancing at Kyvael for a second, before back down at the girl. His blue eyes met her green. “I wandered into your kingdom before in search of the Stars. A great many years, but… We can speak of it later. The sword… it is very important. And it must not fall into the wrong hands.” That was half an empty promise. If he did retrieve the sword, there was the high chance he would never see Princess Aurelia again and they would not have that talk. He did not wish to unnecessarily worry an injured girl, especially one that would forget him in days.

But, as he turned to walk away from the bedridden girl, he took full notice of Nuarin, and more importantly, the black haired man. The stranger asked about the health of the Prince of the Sea. There was something distinctively off by the way he spoke. Nolan’s eyes searched the man, not at all candid about the stare. Aurelia had said to Nolan, ’You look familiar to me.’ The prince felt the same of this man. The bad feeling in his heart dropped to his stomach as the man demanded feeding.

“Kyvael,” He asked slowly, his body turning from the fiend and to his dragon. He touched the mark on his stomach, intimately stroking over the flaming dragon-head symbol. It was the first thing that came to his mind, and was done with hope that Kyvael would notice, and then watch his hand. ‘Is he like you?’ He tried to gesture, glancing once more at Aurelia, touching his bad leg, looking at Kyvael directly. ‘Is he the one who stole the Princesses? Who did this to me?’ He touched his neck, a slicing motion. ‘Why isn’t he dead? Why is he alive?’

Whether or not Kyvael got any of his gestures, who was to know. Nolan turned to the black haired man then. He didn’t wish to wait for any answer from the Stars, or from Kyvael. He wanted to know now, and to understand, maybe, why Nuarin’s heart was so big, despite the fact this man-beast could have killed him..! Betrayal flickered across his face. He didn’t need more reassurance from anyone to know that this creature was the monster that kidnapped girls, ruined his leg, and put his sword in the hands of fate.

He brandished the curtain rod, shifting his feet to a comfortable and sturdy enough stance for fight. “I will feed you, man-beast! With this…” Sword. He didn’t have a sword. “With this rod!”

The nurses gave him a hefty look, wondering whether it was time to break out the dwale.

I did my best, it wasn't much
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

”Azure Ryuu”

”xX Mellowlicious Xx”

”Xavior Hellzwing”

”still2doll”

Mellowlicious's Significant Otter

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image
                                「 T H ExxB L A C KxxD R A G O N -
                                ANISEL ASPEN NIGHTWING !!

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Anisel tilted her head to the side, returning to her innocent smile. It was very obvious that her brother was suspicious of her, which annoyed her. She found it hilarious that as a child she once looked up to such a brother. He was so different and seemed to view the world in a whole new light. Even if he was the purple dragon that their family loved, just because she showed her affections in a different way he was already suspicious of her. While she was always jealous of him, she didn't start hating him until later years, but that hatred was always growing.

Sighing she leaned against a wall and looked up towards the dragon. "Relax dear brother, you act as though I'm going to do something." She said before smiling again. She could tell he was wondering why she was here. "You seemed to haven't changed one bit, still fraternizing with humans." She said, glancing in the direction of the beach where he had come from. "Though that's beside the point. Can't your little sister come to see her dear older brother?" She asked, smiling up at him. Before looking away and shrugging. "Besides as you can see just by looking at me do you really think our family would let me stay? You and me both know their view on humans." She said, glancing back at him. It was a lie, but at the same time the truth. If their family ever found out about her transformation she would have been kicked out of the clan like her brother. However she never let her family find out and merely left on her own.

Suddenly she heard someone yell that it was dangerous. She glanced back at the girl, noting that it was the princess. Why is she worried about me? She had never had a human worry about her before. It was strange. She watched them for a moment as they left, her expression calm, the princess getting taking somewhere to have her injury looked at. "Human's are so strange." She said to herself, watching them for a moment. She still couldn't understand how or why a human would worry for a stranger so quickly and easily. The girl didn't even know Anisel and yet she yelled at her that she was in danger. Her own family never once worried about her, they'd have to be paying attention long enough to her to even notice if she was in danger or not.

Turning back to her brother she smiled, still trying to prove that she wasn't someone suspicious and that she wasn't going to do anything. She did well keeping her emotions under control, though that was made easier thanks to the princess calling her in concern. Instead Anisel was feeling more confused then anything. Both the prince and princess were strange. Looking towards her brother she smiled. "How about we go somewhere and catch up? I want to know what my older brother has been up to all these years." She offered, though she wasn't at all interested in what he had been doing. She could care less about his life after her was exiled from the family. If anything, she just wanted him to let his guard down. She didn't plan to do anything to him, yet.

At the moment she was more focused on her brother then she was anything else. Of course she wouldn't turn away from the one dragon she's been looking for all this time. The one being she hated the most in this world, so she wasn't at all paying attention to what was happening around her.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I don’t wanna DIE a little more....
EVERYDAY !!xxxxxxxx

xxx╔════════
xxxxxx╰☆╮My Location:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Sea Kingdom - Outside the Ballroom.
xxxxxx╰☆╮Who I'm With:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Keiran.
xxxxxx╰☆╮My Thoughts:
xxxxxxxxxxx- What are you going to do brother.
xxxxxx╰☆╮What I'm Feeling:
xxxxxxxxxxxCurious..
xxxxxx╰☆╮OOC:
xxxxxxxxxxx- I'm still here. Sorry for not posting for a while. After no one posting for so long I wasn't sure what was going on, but seeing that people are posting again I figured I'd post as well. 3nodding .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══════╝
xX Mellowlicious Xx

Icy Immortal

Impostor Prince of the Black Shore Kingdom, TANNINVIN
Sea Kingdom; the Castle's Infirmary :: LOCATION
No more nudist, and Tanninvin confronts Nolan. :: SUMMARY
:: OOC_____

User Image tab With the aid of the nurses' medicine, pain dulled, Tanninvin should have been shrinking away to avoid the conflict. Instead he took on a wild look when Nolan interrupted the private conversation. Failing to identify the sea prince at first glance, a challenge was foremost a challenge, and Tanninvin bared teeth animalistically, issuing a growl. In no mood to make it easier for a man to thrash him with a curtain rod, while he put his feet on the floor Tanninvin shoved at Nuarin's chest and ordered the wood prince away.
                  tab "Go. He cannot do anything here, not with a weapon such as that."

tab Indeed, a sword of steel would have had a better effect, affording Tanninvin more bravado in its absence. Goading Nuarin to end his life was one thing, and admittedly, Tanninvin was not thinking his clearest either by getting up to answer. Licking his teeth and stalking forward with no regard to his nude state, there was, however, a moment of hesitation when Taninnvin belatedly recognized who he was dealing with.

tab "Prince ..."
                  tab Tanninvin began to say something as though he was confronted with visions of the dead, aghast at the visceral memory of his jaws closed on the same man's leg, only to be headed off by the elderly servant reappearing. And as easily as Nuarin had rebuffed Tanninvin's grip, preserving his bruised body kept him from merely bulldozing past her. She must have personally taken responsibility for the brash and immodest man to reduce the amount of embarrassment he caused. Tanninvin was firmly presented with a set of spare clothing the nurses kept on hand, and short on manners, he glared daggers at the well-meaning woman. She hardly blinked, accustomed to the attitude from rougher men, and rather was eyeing Nolan's disheveled state, soon after another set of clothes to fetch.

tab Tanninvin having no quick way around it, Nolan would have to wait for him to dress hastily. A basic ensemble, finer than what would be found in the countryside, it was still simple, normally reserved for guards that came to the infirmary after sustaining injuries during practice exercises. With tan undyed trousers and a tunic, unadorned for the use under armor, a size too long, Tanninvin hardly missed a beat, resuming his reply as he stood opposite of Nolan for himself.

tab Most notably Tanninvin winced as though Nolan had already struck him.
                  tab "Hold your tongue. There is no use for such words."

tab Jaw clenched and limping forward, Tanninvin knew he had no leverage to defend himself, and with no makeshift weapon of his own he was sorely at a disadvantage as well. His true form would not accomplish much and would sap what little energy he'd regained, and judging by the way his gaze found Kyvael, Tanninvin could estimate Nolan would not be fighting alone. Just as Nurain's anger could have Tanninvin at his mercy if he so chose, Nolan could reveal him then and there as the dragon that attacked the princess initially.

tab Stiff and sore, Tanninvin got down to his knees with great difficultly, arms cradled to his belly, and he prostrated himself before the sea prince on the floor in front of everyone, awaiting judgement. The difference over the mad scene at the beach was that the glimmer of hope of survival was again kindling itself in the dragon. Tanninvin did not demand to be killed, changing his tone. Yet then Tanninvin had all but killed this prince in his blundering, and if anyone had a cause to be his enemy it would be Nolan.
                  tab "I know what I am guilty for, and I beg your forgiveness, Prince. You and your allies have won. My life is forfeit if you wish it."

Artiee
                  Azure Ryuu
User Image
⊰| Kyvael Heine |⊱

location⇨ Sea Kingdom Castle; Infirmary】【company⇨ Nolan, Wood Prince, Sky Princess & Black Dragon-Man】【mood⇨ Thoughtful

Instantly Kyvael noted his rider's open frustration. Even if he hadn't felt it in their emotional link, he would have noticed it by the way Nolan clenched his hands into fists as soon as he got the bad news. Thankfully, despite the inner war in Nolan's head, he was able to keep himself calm. He even managed to tell the princess that things were alright, which made Kyvael openly snort. Why lie? Kyvael didn't bother listening to the rest of Nolan's conversation with the princess as his attention fully turned to the wood prince and his companion. The black haired male looked nothing like Kyvael except perhaps in the length of his hair. Leave it to humans to assume one looked like another simply due to the aura they let off. Once again Kyvael found himself placing humans at the bottom of the food chain for their stupidity.

His attention was brought back to Nolan once the blonde quietly said his name. Upon noticing he now had Kyvael's full attention again, Nolan began to do something strange. He cast a swift glance to the man Kyvael had just been watching then started to touch his marking. At first, Kyvael was at a loss. What the hell was the boy trying to get at? Then his rider did something different. He glanced quickly at the princess then touched his leg. Oh. Now Kyvael got it. This earned Nolan a rather flat stare. Why was he playing charades when they could speak telepathically? And now he was asking why the other dragon wasn't dead, as if Kyvael would know the answer. This entire little ordeal made Kyvael want to heave another sigh. Sometimes his rider thought things through and sometimes he didn't. Somethings he over-thought, other things he thought nothing of. Irritating.

Kyvael wasn't given a chance to answer his slow thinking rider, however, for Nolan had decided to take the situation into his own hands. Of course, the stupid human didn't make anything better. Feed him with the rod.. Now Kyvael openly took a palm and smacked it to his forehead. Why did he mark Nolan again? Right, for the lost land and now the magic he discovered the boy could use. The black haired dragon-man didn't seem to take the threat lightly, either, for he rose from the bed with his teeth bared much like a cornered fox. At first, Kyvael wanted to step forward and become Nolan's shield but he refrained. The boy had to learn to deal with his own problems sooner or later since he caused so many of them. Thankfully it seemed the rouge dragon had no interest in teaching Nolan a lesson.

Kyvael watched the situation unfold from his station at the door. A nurse ended up getting between the prince and the rouge dragon, but not to break up the fight but to give the nude man some clothes. At first, the dragon merely glared at the woman but ended up taking the clothes and quickly dressing. It even seemed as if she would be returning with more clothes for Nolan, seeing him in his curtain wrapped state. Kyvael noted how his black scales kin assessed the situation before deciding a fight was not worth the energy. It was only moments as the rouge bowed himself into a submissive position on the floor with apologies and words of giving his life. Now Kyvael had to step in. No kin of his was going to be slaughtered in front of him.

Walking calmly from the door to his rider, the red head reached out a hand to quickly snatch the rod away from the prince before it was decided to put the thing to use (not that it would kill the rouge dragon, even in human form). Whether or not Nolan pulled the rod out of reach or not, Kyvael didn't care as long as the metal rod was put away. Before you do anything rash, human, use your head and think. Why did this dragon attack your princesses? He let his words sink a bit in their mental link as he placed himself between Nolan and the submissive man at his feet. And was it not you who placed yourself willingly in danger by jumping from my back to his? I am not condoning what he did, but I am merely asking you consider these things ahead of time. Obviously the wood prince had some reasons for bringing this dragon back aside from pity, or at least Kyvael would hope so. Perhaps, in some way or another, this rouge dragon could have some use to them, but he would not yet suggest this to Nolan. He wanted the prince to make his own decisions whether they were good or bad.

ooc⇨ ...

Artiee

Xavior Hellzwing

xX Mellowlicious Xx

Quote:

User Image

Headstrong Lionheart

User ImageI am falling User Image for Kyvael!User Image

Ѝolan Șunpierce

Of Sea Kingdom . . . Of Southern Hills . . . Of Lost Skormaugh
. . . Of The Stars . . .

❊ ✰ ❊ ✰ ❊ ✰ ❊ ✰ HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH ❊ ✰ ❊ ✰ ❊ ✰ ❊

User Image

I've heard there was a secret chord
                                      That David played, and it pleased the Lord
                                      But you don't really care for music, do you?
                                      It goes like this
                                      The fourth, the fifth
                                      The minor fall, the major lift
                                      The baffled king composing Hallelujah

The nakedness of his opponent did not deter Nolan, but the nurse did that came between them did. He focused on the elderly woman momentarily, huffing at her bravery. “Put them on then.” He grunted, moving his messy blond hair out of his eyes. The rod still unwaveringly stood solid towards the man-beast. “They can serve as your funeral clothes. We can be cordial here.” As funeral clothing, they made for poor shape. Rough made, ruggish, male. It brought a waking memory to his eyes alone.

A young beautiful dragon rested behind the kneeling man on a patient’s cot. Her brown sparkling eyes surveyed Nolan with a level gaze that hinted at inhuman intelligence. Her graceful appearance came as no surprise to Nolan as he caught sight of the green dragon. It was as if, on another plane, she had been there all along. She was a harmless thing, gentle in her regards to him. Too innocent.

He looked to the man, kneeling at his feet. Pathetic, weak, willing. He spoke of forgiveness, of the people’s win, of the trophy waiting to be made with his head on display. The man-beast was offering his life if the prince wished it. He wished it… but something made him look up, to look at the emerald dragon.

Blood. Blood everywhere. The wall, the people, the rod. His hands, his hands were covered in crimson and bright green scales. He simply paid no attention to Kyvael’s mental thoughts, he didn’t even hear them. But he did drop the rod, which was in his mind eye, a deadly sword, covered in gore. His stomach was turning, his face was shifting. Fear, anger, surprise, turbulence. His sword, his real sword. He could hear the Stars crying. They were begging him to get the sword. They were too loud, his head hurt, his body shaking. The blood, the gore - his hands snapped over his ears, he spoke below a scream.

“Brother, my brother, Marius. I killed her, oh Stars, I killed her. I killed her, with the sword Marius… With the sword, I have slain your beautiful beast.” He held out his bare hands to Kyvael as if showing him what he had done, though it was clear he was not truly speaking to him. Paranoia had him in her grasp. “Stars, the Stars. The Stars said to do it, brother. They tell me things. They tell me bad things. All night long they whisper. I told you, I told you!” He dropped to his knees, grabbing at Kyvael’s hands. Tears were welling in his eyes. “Oh Stars, Marius… She didn’t die fast. I’m sorry I killed your dragon. Please save me, my brother! Please save me, Kyvael!”

Whatever spell that bewitched the crowd from reaction shattered. Forcefully, the nurse descended on the schizophrenic prince, they hands restraining and forcing serum down his throat. He coughed, and gagged on the bitter liquid, but ultimately succumbed to the drugs and drooped in their hands. The mania was complemented by silence.

I did my best, it wasn't much
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

”Azure Ryuu”

”xX Mellowlicious Xx”

”Xavior Hellzwing”

”still2doll”

Icy Immortal

Impostor Prince of the Black Shore Kingdom, TANNINVIN
Sea Kingdom; the Castle :: LOCATION
Tanninvin gets the heck out of there.. :: SUMMARY
I can't ever seem to decide on how to capitalize titles and nouns. :: OOC_____

User Image tab At the clatter of the curtain rod ringing against the floor, among the stunned silence of the onlookers, Tanninvin lifted his hooded gaze to the prince. Confusion clouded his expression, concerned for himself, concerned for what this new madness gripping the prince would mean. Weakness winning out once more, Tanninvin scowled at his own state as he propped himself up with his arm, but at worst it was an annoyance dulling his mind and reactions. Listening to Nolan go on, a few moments more was all it took to goad Tanninvin to slither back several feet in alarm before he began the aching process of standing. Nolan was having an episode of some sort, frightening the dragon out of all things.

tab The servants did what Tanninvin could not, subduing the prince before it came to violence or an entire mental breakdown. And quickly judging Kyvael by the way he had moved to obstruct Nolan from carrying out his threats, Tanninvin believed no one else present would betray his true identity to the castle's royalty. However, too soon to breathe a sigh of relief, neither did he believe it was wise to remain in the presence of the Sea Prince, drugged or not. There were many new things Tanninvin was learning of dragons and humans, of humility and the nature of others that survived beyond his home, yet he did not trust an addled mind.

tab Glancing to Kyvael a second time, mistrust heavy in his gaze, Tanninvin didn't need a solid excuse to be repulsed from the quiet man, suspicions veiled in the chaos of the events, and instinct alone was enough to drive him away. Tanninvin intended to find privacy for some semblance of safety in which to recover, but if he'd get the peace and quiet remained unknown. His exit from the infirmity brought two dutiful nurses in tow, and limping down the hallway, he squawked at them once he noticed the company.
                  tab "No, no, no, leave me be."

tab Already, if he had the energy, Tanninvin was planning to barricade the guest room door once he returned to his quarters. It was not as though he would fight off a pair of humans now when he have been granted a more favorable future in staying on the good side of his victorious victims.

Artiee
                  Azure Ryuu
User Image
⊰| Kyvael Heine |⊱

location⇨ Sea Kingdom Castle; Upstairs bed room】【company⇨ Nolan】【mood⇨ Angry | Tired

Momentary relief crossed Kyvael's face as the rod fell with a loud ringing to the hard floor. At least Nolan was using a bit of his brain before mindlessly attacking an already injured being. This relief didn't last long, however, when Kyvael noticed things weren't right. Expressions flickered across Nolan's face like a moving picture before the boy started shouting, obviously seeing something Kyvael could not see himself. Even through their mental link, the red head was blocked from the images, probably work of Nolan's 'stars'. As Nolan began shouting about his brother named Marius, Kyvael's expression washed to confusion. His brows knitted together as he tried to make sense of the screaming boy. It didn't take long. Nolan turned his attention (or so it seemed) to Kyvael to show him his hands while exclaiming he had murdered his brother's beast.

The pupils within Kyvael's golden pools narrowed to a more reptilian like state. Nolan had slain a dragon? And not just any dragon; his brother's dragon. It didn't stop there, though. The boy continued to ramble about how the stars made him do it, of how they whispered things to him in the night. Kyvael watched as Nolan fell to his knees the grabbed for the dragon-man's hands. On first instinct, Kyvael wanted to jerk his hands away. He didn't want to be touched by this human, by this dragon slayer, but those tears held him in place. Nolan apologized to his brother, over and over again and begged to be saved. Kyvael didn't understand what his rider wanted to be saved from. The stars? His brother? Himself? All the red head could do was stare at the blonde even as the nurses descended upon him and forced a liquid down Nolan's throat. He also didn't budge as Nolan finally drooped within their grasp, the drug rendering him unconscious.

No, the dragon shifter was still as stone. He didn't bother to turn even as he became aware of the black haired rouge dragon's escape and the nurses following him. He didn't twitch when the nurses lifted Nolan from the floor and onto one of the many beds that littered the room. The only reaction he did give was a deep, inhuman growl when one of the nurses touched at his bare arm to ask if he was alright. Honestly, he didn't want to be around humans right now. They were disgusting creatures that blamed their sins on something else, always, whether it be invisible gods or stars. Now would be the time to abandon his rider, the dragon slayer, but Kyvael found himself rooted. He was torn. He had come to this royal ball to seek the truth of humanity. He had come to discover with his own eyes and in his rashness of greed, marked a human to be his rider while knowing nothing of him aside from what he had promised.

Kyvael was a dragon that stuck to his word and accepted his responsibilities, no matter how much he did not want to do so. Nolan's life was now tied to his own due to his own faults and he would have to deal with that. Finally able to move and mind now made up, the red head stalked forward in predator mode, causing the nurses to scramble to get away from him. In a none too gentle fashion, he ripped Nolan from the bed and tossed him over his right shoulder like a sack. They were going to spend the rest of the night alone, and when Nolan woke, Kyvael would have answers. Turning, the angry beast man exited the infirmary and stomped down the hall and back up the stairs. Staying on the first floor wasn't an option since Nolan would be able to escape too easily that way. With staying in the rooms on the second floor, there would be no climbing out of windows and the stairs would slow the injured rider.

Entering a room different from the one Kyvael had brought Nolan to earlier in the day, the dragon had discovered a spare guest room. Easily, he dumped Nolan on the bed where the boy would remain. Briefly, Kyvael exited the room to cross the hall into the previous space they had occupied. There he ceased the couch and dragged it across to the new room. The couch was placed at the edge of the bed where Kyvael would keep an eye in case Nolan woke up and attempted to flee. Before settling himself, though, he made sure to lock or jam any window and lock the main door. No one would be going in or out except for himself. Once his duty was done, the dragon returned to the couch where he made his bed, laying himself out as comfortable as he could get. He would watch Nolan for as long as he possible could until his fatigue caught up with him, causing him to accidentally drift off to sleep.

ooc⇨ ...

Artiee

Quote:

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items