Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiieda
Ikara
Kiieda
Ikara
Kiieda
Go gravitation! 3nodding xd
OMG you read gravitation to?

Well... no but I've watched the anime! It was soooooo awsome! And Yuki is so dreamy! Yes yes, alone with shu-chan 3nodding
WHAT ITS ANIME WERE THE HELL DID YOU FIND IT and yes he is but i like ryu-chan more than his he and shu-chan are both morons thats what makes them so lovable xp

Umm... I downloaded it off the internet sweatdrop Seriously, it's a nime. Has like...13 eps plus 2 OVAs It was soooo adorable! I cried soooo hard!
omg omg ^_^ i havent met any one els who liek gravitation i have all 6 books im waitign fo rthe 7th and ive really all 6 books like five times over im obsessed

4,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
dark reaver 01
Jan_Jan07
dark reaver 01
dont worry you wont get burnt *calms her down then kisses her*
* laughs* you say that now... * cuddles against him kissing him*
nibbles on here ear while watching the fire balls dance around
* giggles petting his tail softly while using a free and to rub his ears*
O.O My arn't we hard core! ^-^ Yeah, I got my friends hooked on it too! It was so awsome!
go in and sit on a couch* im bored alreeady
Leoheart
Nakilei
Leoheart
Nakilei
Leoheart
Nakilei
Quote:
He blushes slightly at the lick, but then leans forward and slightly licks the tip her nose and then licks her cheek gently, and smiles softly!
Smiling, she licks him in return, first on his cheek, then on his lips.
Her licks make him slightly blush and smile. He licks her lips then slowly leans in closer for a kiss then smiles!
She leans in as well, shivering with delight as their lips touch.
He closes his eyes and leans in slightly to deepen the kiss while he gently strokes her back!

Moving in closer, her eyes close as their lips caress each other. (Would you like to move this to PM so we don't interfere with other posts?)
((Sure, I will send you a PM))
you sure do get over heartbreaks fast.......**frowns and walks away**
Sits down and sighs. sweatdrop I'm friggen bored.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff