Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who shall win this battle to the death???

Ghai Uchiha 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Kura-Sama-20 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Uh, Er....Too much pressure!!!! 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on February 13, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Unsealed Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hello viewers of this form I could not find a good role play form to place this in, so I decided to place it here. I Ghai uchiha will be battling Kura-Sama-20 a good friend of mine. We have planned to battle one another in the past, but due to how things panned out we usually ended up allies. So this shall settle the score now on who shall win this duel to the death!!!.

Rules:

- No God modding
- Use proper English. No texting style language
- Use profile format Given
- Please enjoy!!!

Profile format:

[imgright]Image here[/imgright]
User Name:
Rp Name:

Height:
Weight:

Race:
Powers:

Romantic Prophet

8,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Name: Kura Sama
Rp Name: Samel Grob

Appearance age:35
Height: 170
Weight:6'4
weapons:
Two special made pistols Lilith and Noah the black pistol fires out blue arura as the silver pistol fires out Red arua this is ki from samels body theses weapons show the balance of good and evil in side him
Repaers scythe: A large scythe that is hidden inside Samels body the blade can slice though many diffrent things and produce shock waves along with ghoulish attacks

Race: Reaper
Powers:
Chaos flames: Flames straight from hell they are not able to be put out by water the flames are red and black
Heavenly wind: Powerful winds straight from heavens along with normal wind ability's they have purifying effect which are very helpful
Holy/unholy: Magical powers based on angels and demons a balance of the two in samels body from being a former angel and along with devouring Demons souls changing him to what he is this type of magic is very flexible, from fazing to healing to even hovering his balances powers increase once his wings come one black the other white

Unsealed Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

User Name: Ghai Uchiha
Rp Name: Alexander Zami

Appearance age: 20
Height: 5'8
Weight: 130

Race: Contractor of spirits/ Super human
Powers: Firebending, one of the four elemental bending arts, is the pyrokinetic ability to create and control fire. The people of the Fire Nation, as well as the lesser known Sun Warriors, practice this type of bending.
Fire is the element of power, consisting of overpowering force tempered by the unflinching will to accomplish tasks and desires.
It has been revealed that Firebenders learned Firebending from the sacred dragons that had once populated their land. The first people to learn from the dragons were the Sun Warriors. He made a contract with a spirit dragon of fire for his life force, the dragon will eventuall take over his body once Alexander becomes weak enough.

Weapon of Choice: Six foot long Katana

Unsealed Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Battle field:

User Image

Ishall make the first post when ready. The battle shall commence once I post

Unsealed Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

User Image
Alexander Zami
| Fire Bender |

Final Battle

" Don't take me lightly, once you do...."

Alexander entered the forest awaiting his oppoent that he has long awaited for, this moment will finally prove that he can cheat death itself by killing it. Though the Reaper is not an ordinary opponent it is the pure essence of fear and despair. Now shall test his power and will to live against this dangerous foe. Alexander walked over to the nearest tree as he leaned against awaiting for death itself to show itself.

" I'll send you to the burning depths of hell... "

Romantic Prophet

8,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Samel walks though the area trees start dieing around him, He was wearing white suit, along with a silver cross earring, " Hmmm What a pain making me to such a filthy place" He pulled out a black pistol pointing it at a tree were he felt another liv. He gun started to give off blue electrical charges as a large blue beam of light fired out from the gun which would easily blow the tree away " No one shall escape my list not even god."

Unsealed Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

User Image
Alexander Zami
| Fire Bender |

Final Battle

Alexander's eyes shifted towards the demon who fired the weapon which he knew he would be in trouble if he did not get out of there in time, he bent his knees which allowed him to thrust more power into his jump towards the nearest tree to his left as he used it to boost him into the air getting a good view of the man who attacked him. "I see this idiot is not very formal...." he thought to himself before landing on the ground 15 feet away from him. Alexander took a fighting stance with a devilish grin growing on his face. "The Reaper huh?....If that was an attempt to catch me off guard than you are weaker than I imagined you'd be...." He spoke in a cocky tone towards the man.

Romantic Prophet

8,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Samel sighed abit his tone did not change nor did his facial expression " Your soul shall be coming with me today " Alexander Zami" He Knew the name simply because it was on his list of people to kill.He pulled out a Silver pistol pointing it at the man red charges came off though instead of one beam a Gatling gun effect occurred at multiple beams fired out like a Gatling gun the had slight homing effects on the man he was shooting at, He then fired a large blue beam that started to zig zag around trying to get Zami from his blind side the red beams were more of a diversion so the blue beam could hit

Unsealed Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

User Image
Alexander Zami
| Fire Bender |

Final Battle

His he wiggled his fingers awaiting his first move basically ignoring his demonic speech of collecting his soul, once he began to fire of the red beams of light he took notice that it had been a different aura than the last attack used he made a quick draw on his long Katana as he the blade glimmered with the sun's rays. He grinned as steam began to rise from his hand as he began slashing with amazing unnatural speeds hitting the beams and diverting into the trees around them. He suddenly beginning to spinning creating a huge fire tornado around him to block the hidden attack which diverted it into another direction, he stopped spinning as he pointed his sword down towards the ground making the tip of the blade gently rest on the ground. Alexander charged towards him with his tip scrapping against the ground as a small grin on his face formed, once he grew five feet away he slashed upwards with his sword tilting his body allowing him to begin a secondary attack by spinning his left foot which developed a coating of fire around it swinging towards the Reaper.

Romantic Prophet

8,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Samel sighed abit taking a strange fighting position ready for the first strike by crossing both guns he managed to stop the blade by useing the guns like scissors" What a pain" The flameing kick that came toward him would be a bit more difficult to dodge wind start to suck in the air around the place were the man tried to kick this would cause the flames to die out along with the kick losing power from kicking through the wind it would hit but not hard " Grr annoying brat" samel was able to move his right hand that held the sliver pitol he pointed it at the mans shoulder and a large beam of red light shout out almost point blank at the man samel jumped back using the recoil from the blast to ump back and using wind around his feet to land lightly on the ground

Unsealed Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

User Image
Alexander Zami
| Fire Bender |

Final Battle

His eye's widened with amazement on his counter from his attack which made his fire moves almost useless at point blank, this battle would be very difficult to win if he did not watch out what he was doing. Alexander looked down at the gun almost resting on his should as he could see a red glow produce into it. "Dammit!!, I this b*****d will kill me if I don't do something..." He thought to himself as his body shook from the intensity of this situation, finally something came across his mind. His grip on the sword grew soft as he limped his body downward letting it fall down on an angle just barley dodging the attack which ripped though his right shoulders shirt and top layer of skin, his teeth gridded from the scrape as he landed on his back. He began to twist his body preparing to do a leg sweep with once again covering into flames aiming for the reaper legs attempting to knock him off balance.

Romantic Prophet

8,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Samel couldn't form the wind fast enough to counter the sudden blow to his leg, it hit him though what wind he did form kept him from being burned to bad as he was about to hit the ground he extended his hand landing on his hand still with the gun in his hand the barrel pointed at the mans foot samel manged to pull the trigger and a blue beam fired out small but strong enough to push him back, the blast would hit his foot unless he tried to move. samel manged to flip landing back on his feet his pants slightly burned " What a pain." He put his guns away, then extend both arms to the sides slamming them in mid air, cracks started to appear were he slammed his hands, moving his hands away very powerful jet steams of air fired out headed straight for His opponent though hard to seem since it was wind it would be heard inches away they were the size of a normal mans torso so they would also be hard to dodge.

Unsealed Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

User Image
Alexander Zami
| Fire Bender |

Final Battle

Alexander managed to shift his foot to the right side avoiding the gun shot to his foot almost doing a complete split as it seemed now Samel was back to his feet and ready for war, he managed to pull off a old style break dance move with his lags into the air spinning using his upper body like a old fashion spin top, Once he pushed himself up he landed onto his feet ready to get back to the fight, but before he could prepare himself he could feel
an agonizing pain into his right ribcage as he looked down to a focused stream of wind brinign up into his side which he could feel the grasp of his sword slide away once the force sent him flying back on the ground with intense speed as if a Transport truck collided with his body. The sword he once had held impaled a near by tree from his south west side, once he finally stopped rolling from the pressure he body would just lay on the grass 25 feet from where he last stood. His body felt numb yet he could feel all the pain from his injuries, he slowly began to push himself up knowing dam well that at least three of his ribs where shattered. His body shook from each movement he made attempting to get back to his feet, Once he finally took his stands blood dripped onto the ground from the right corner of his chin which was produced from his mouth, he began to cough up blood when he tried to take deep breaths. Finally his wiped his his mouth and began to smile. "Teh he he....Is that all....You a said excuse for death itself..." Barley standing he mocked him and began to slowly walk towards him, this time his eye's where glued on Samel with a intense power strive look in his eyes. His hands formed into fist as fire engulfed his whole body. Finally for his last step he vanished with amazing speeds cracking through the woods around Samels leaving only a trail of fire in his path. A huge fire rig formed around Samel in a distance and on his right side Alexander lunged towards him like a rocket missile attempting to deliver a powerful blow to Samel's face.

Romantic Prophet

8,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Samels wasnt that impressed by all the things the man was doing " Hmmm wasting power for a show how boring." He glanced over to were he saw the man turning his headed seeing him speed straight toward him " Die." Samel opened his mouth and a scythe blade slide out, the reason Samel didnt dodge was simpily to have him injure himself thought the punched would do damage to samel it would do damage to the man as well hitting his fist to the blade seeing he was him speeding at him he ould not have much choice but to hit th tip of the demonic blade, once the punch hit samel would be thrown back about 20 feet. though the ground started to heat up where samel was standing

Unsealed Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

User Image
Alexander Zami
| Fire Bender |

Final Battle

"Dammit!!!!...." He gasped in shock once noticing he would be in a wolrd of pain if he did not come up with something. With pure instinct he tilted his fist inward to the blade allowing it to cut up through his arm until it broke free from his skin past his shoulder. The wound was an inch deep while blood splattered on the ground after the Samels scythe's wounded him, not even caring if he hot the man or not he made a skid stop after impact and looked down at his arm where blood oozed from like a red river flowing downwards. His arm shook but now that he was enraged the pain eased off more and more. Even though a wound like this would end up killing him with blood loss he had to do something about it fast. The forest fire began to spread through the woods like a plague and Alexander was in the middle of it now, though his focus was on his arm. He gripped his hand into a fist though that arm was wounded he would have to seal the wound, with a focused jet flowing from his hand he began to slowly and painfully burn his cut closed. Once he finshed it he fell to one knee letting out a battle cry which echoed through the woods, he managed to get to his feet and awaited for the Samel to show his ugly mug again

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces