Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Genius

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageUser Image

Kalen gave a slight nod to the queen, his eyes never leaving the masquerading angel as he spoke to her. "Of course, he's no simple child...though why he pretends to be one, I'll never understand." He turned his attention back to Natsuo, Natani, and Froz, ignoring the commander's...less than professional behavior toward the queen, and disregarding the child's arguments of calling the other angels for assistance. "Very well, he should serve as a suitable defense for the magi..." Natani's suggestion weighed on his mind, should the demon's horde breach their defenses without the front line's knowledge things could go south very quickly, "Then perhaps it best if one of ours stays behind while the rest surge forward...?"

====================
Power:8
Magic:4
Speed:9
Defense:7

User Image Caius looked at the troop under his disposal examining each of them. Good enough he thought as he saw them. They were husks meaning they were just disposable pawns who could easily be replaced at a moment notice. Personally as far as Caius was concerned as long as they could take care of the human pawns then that's all that mattered. The majority of those annoying humans were just pathetic and not worth his effort to kill, he was only interested in the angels that were helping to lead them. That was all he wanted a battle between another being that could actually make his blood boil and make his break a sweat, fights of that sort were too few and far between.

Letting out a sigh Caius began to pace around impatiently. How long were they going to be made to wait for the order to attack. Sitting around waiting like this was just a nuisance, but its not like he could really do anything about it since his boss was not a forgiving person. No while it is true demons that were strong enough to reach the blood lord's rank were rare they were in no way unreplaceable so Caius still had to watch his actions. Nonetheless that didn't easy his restlessness he could do nothing but wait and hope the order would come sooner rather than later.

Brooklyn Hyuuga's Husband

Ho oEo oLo oEo oNo oA
User Imageo oUser Imageo oUser Image

o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

QUEEN OF ORTHAE
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

User Image
                                                        Helena eyed the youngster with some skepticism but took the phoenix for his word. Froz didn't seem as keen to the idea either simply interjecting, "for all this just call down another angel or something its not like it's hard or something." Mashing her lips nervously the queen leveled a finger and solemnly corrected, her voice held nary an ounce of condescension. "Believe me child, every soldier has their part to play and none will be easily accomplished."

Helena realized some time after that the boy did pose substantial power over a regular human child, and perhaps in time she would observe the extent of his power. Especially with Froz clinging to Natani immaturely it was difficult agreeing with Kalen's plan of sending him into war, but in the end what choice did they have?

The archangel was last to speak; everyone was occupied in their own train of thought about the possible outcomes. The queen was a tuned to the swelling stress inside of her and inhaled deeply, shutting her eyes for only a brief moment to recuperate from all the soldier blather. But, again her mind whirled with visions this time vague of creatures poking beyond the treeline advancing further than she had first foreseen. The empress swallowed back the lump in her throat and blinked out of the reverie, a shudder shot through her shoulders and neck.

"Please, just look out for each other; the city will be fine as long as the rooks bare the weight of protecting the citizens." Then again she was no battle plan expert and only offered what she thought would do them well in battle.

Malevolent Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

___________Natsuo's head snapped to Kalen and Natani, speaking immediately. "We can't hold a single person back, we have to put out our greatest offense while holding a solid defense. No normal demon can make their ways past the wall of soldiers, not without some special ability. Even those that could fly would quickly be dealt with by the archers. We need to worry about killing as many underlings as possible, they may even pull back before we kill them all." His gaze shifted to the young boy briefly before moving back up to Kalen. "He'll be enough, we can't worry about what's going on behind us or we'll be too distracted to fight. Even if one or two demons made it past, it'd be penetrating an army of mages, there's no surviving that without some form of protection. If worst comes to worse, the boy can alert someone but we have to put all our strongest on the front line." He motioned for Natani to follow him before addressing the queen. "I promise, we'll protect this city. If worse comes to worse, the Rooks can leave the city to assist us but we will win this fight. Kalen, tell your brothers and sisters the plan, Natani and I will handle the soldiers. The demons can't be far off now, we need to start moving.

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image 𝔑𝔞𝔱𝔞𝔦 𝔯𝔬𝔴𝔞
▂▂▂▂▂▂

ѕɴαкε ɗεмσɴ - εxυʟтεɗ

════════════════════════════╗

Natani listened to everyone as they talked, sighing a bit as she listened to her brother last. She Sighed a bit, knowing he was right, but not liking it. Once he was done, she turned and walked with him. "I understand that we need as many strong fighters as possible. But Froz is not as strong as the rest of us. He can't be on the front lines. besides, you can't just ignore the fact that there could be a strong demon that figures out our plan and finds a way to the mages." She sighed a bit, feeling anxious. The closer the battle loomed, the more apprehensive she got. She was itching to get into battle, but not to kill. She wanted to get in there so that she could help save lives. sadly, the more demons that died, the better off the world was. She had been raised by humans, but she got a feeling that if she had been raised by her demon parents, she would be on the other side of the battle field right now, Marching toward the city and ready to tear into anyone who opposed her.
╚════════════════════════════
Power: 6
Magic: 9
Speed: 7
Defense: 6

Hilarious Shapeshifter

User Image
Arch-angel in a human shell

Jacob Froz

Yea, I am a kid but it doesn‘t stop me from beating you up. So call me short if you want.

Froz looks at them as he smiled softly at them. Rubbing the back of his head as he looks to the Queen as he nodded to her."I will give it my all then miss Queen."He says with a smile on his face to reassure her that they will win. Looking at Natani as he smiled."Ill will survive Natani cause you wont get out of giving me candy."He says to her as he looks at her as he was happy too go into battle seeing as Natani kept him out of battles like that.
"So we can go into battle now?"He says abit impatience as he smiled softly waiting on them as he looks up to Natani as he blinks a few times as he waits for someone to answer him.

Stats:
Power: (7)
Magic: ( 9 )
Speed ( 8 )
Defense (4)

Hilarious Shapeshifter

User Image

Meta-Humans

Hizaki Moriah

We are a dying Breed, so love us while we’re here
Don’t miss us when we are gone.

Standing at the gate, Hizaki stares forward with Maro and Moro sitting on his shoulder looking at all the demons as well. Maro was worried as there was a lot of them this time. Hizaki normal could handle a group on his own but this was a bit as he sighs. Even with his eyes bandaged up he felt them waiting as he felt they had to be ready for battle and the spoils of war. Hizaki knows he can't be taken alive he sooner turn his powers on himself before that he know the demon like to study him and other likes him to find out how a meta-human work or comes to be.
But he wasn't thinking about it as he left his hand softly as he pets Maro softly as he moves to Moro petting him as well as he needed them both calm at this point and time. He needed them to be focused and be his eyes for things he cant see.

Stats:
Power: (5)
Magic: (7)
Speed (6)
Defense (6)

Shy Lionheart

User Image
The brightest flame

Khali had been leaving the shadows of the forest when she saw a familiar face further down the line of husks. 'Caius' she thought looking at her... comrade for lack of a better word, comrade as far as fighting for the same side not in the sense of being friends.Khali had few she would ever call friend and even then those were usually a means to an end. But her boredom drove her to be social, she made her way down the ranks falling into step next to him as he paced as she had been doing "I was wondering if anyone else of... power would be joining this fight. You haven't happened to have heard when this escapade is supposed to start have you?" she asked hopefully, her voice always had a sort of distortion like there were multiple voices speaking at the same time. It was hardly noticeable when she was calm but grew more noticeable with any extreme emotion, in her case usually rage. She knew little about her fellow Blood Lord, only that he had two forms like herself, she would have to fix that... she was the curious sort.

casts the darkest shadow.

Power: 8
Magic: 7
Speed: 9
Defense: 4

Verutes

Golden Citizen

8,900 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

xxxxxxx⊹ - - `BELIEVE ME I AM STILL A L I V E
                  ' :: i feelf a n t a s t i c | | █ : AND I'M STILL A L I V E !

xxxxxxx :: ' ↷while you're ( ❛⤴dying, i'll be ) ➘»。STILL A L I V E . .

s i v i e r a y n e
                                                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - S I L E N T ⊹ `ARCHANGEL !
                                                xx

A snow-haired girl walked towards the castle's steps maneuvering gently around others whom cheered up at the balcony. After climbing the steps she was met by many bulky men who looked down questionably at her. The archangel rose her head as if she was going to speak to them but her mouth didn't move as she communicated faintly through thought to the three closest guards, "Pardon me." Silvie excused herself and moved around the stunned men who looked puzzling back and forth to each other, dumfounded. Her wings were concealed making her look as if she truly was of the human race. So she could understand how they were all confused she had the power to do that. Even still, she didn't have time to stay and explain, there was a battle getting ready to ensue an she was not about to miss it.

After making her way to the balcony, the girl stood silently in the in the back of the group that had formed. Silvie placed some familiar faces with names; the King, his Queen, two Archangels like herself, and finally the First and Second command of the Exalted all stood before her. Silvie listened to their conversations quietly and probably wouldn't have even been noticed until seven rowdy guards ran up behind her shouting, "There she is!" and "I've got her!" The male that spoke up grasped her slender arm roughly before saying, "I'm sorry for the intrusion your lordships, this woman slipped right up from underneath our noses..." He trailed off. Silvie sighed silently before she looked up at the people in front of her. Her voice then flooded their minds like a velvety whisper, "Good evening everyone, please excuse my tardiness."

❛█And » when ▬●●you're dead i will be STILL A L I V E ... ★* )xxxxxxx

Dangerous Genius

6,100 Points
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Entrepreneur 150
    User ImageUser Image

Kalen turned to the new arrival, a fleeting smirk came and went before he gave the other archangel a polite nod in greeting, "Silvie." Other than that he said nothing to the other archangel. He gave a nod when Froz spoke of beginning the battle, agreeing, though showing none of the child's impatience, "Now would be the ideal time to begin the initial skirmish, rather than waiting for them to politely knock on the gates asking to murder and enslave your women and children." He cast another glance to the newly arrived angel, raising an eyebrow slightly, "Should I assume you'll be joining this merry band of misfits as well?"

====================

Shy Lionheart

User Image

User Image

User Image

Lucifer sat on her onyx throne, the many braziers surrounding her making it glow as if it were on fire itself. A ring of lava surrounded the island on which her throne sat, ancient souls dampened to her he'll stood like statues in the liquid fire all reaching out in agony, reaching to the heaven they would never know. Her dimly glowing blue eyes cast about the room, she could barely remember the last time she had left it. Something inside her stirred at the thought of being in a prison of her own making but she quelled it quickly, lest she go mad in her cage. Sometimes she would pull one of the damned from the fire, their flesh turning soft and pink again, the would always be revived screaming with insanity and pain but then she would sing. Her voice would cut through their cries like an angelic blade through rice paper, instantly the miserable creature would quiet their minds barely capable of comprehending such a beautiful sound. They would weep and laugh and beg for her favor and that is when she would cast them back into the fire, the spell broken as they were flung back into their torment.

Lucifer's attention was pulled from her musings when the great doors to her chamber opened, the towered beyond sight as did the ceiling of the great chasm. There was a slight tug at the corner of her mouth when she saw her sons, Allant, walk through the door. He always did answer her call quickly, like a well trained dog she thought to herself. Of course she would never compliment his punctuality instead "I have a task for you my son" she said, 'son' sounding more like a tittle then
    is relation to her, like a priest is called father ironically. "As you know a another step is about to be taken in The War, you will have a mission befitting your heritage" she continued praising her own blood, "bring me a prisoner, anyone will do though I expect you to live up to your blood". Of course none of this was a request or a suggestion, as usual it was do or die trying. To her pleasure so far he had always come back alive. She had been lounging in her throne until now at which point she stood and closed the distance between them. She caressed his cheek but there was no affection in it, she locked her ice blue eyes on his "do not fail me" the threat in her tone would be lost on anyone but Allant who had heard it through his entire life.

Dangerous Genius

6,100 Points
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Entrepreneur 150
    User Image

_____________Allant:

Muffled moans and cries echoed throughout the long fire lit halls; most if not all originating from a single room. A large door that contained the chambers of the son of Lucifer swung open, and briefly the heavy and exhausted breathing of the two women inside was audible for all within earshot to hear, and out stepped Allant, an unsatisfied sigh slipping passed his lips as he slammed the door shut, muffling the women inside once more. He cast a glance back at the door and briefly considered replacing the two, perhaps an angel woman would satisfy him more, those two were a pass time of his, sometimes he would be gentle with them, soothe them with his Song, but that was a luxury the women rarely enjoyed; the demon smirked wickedly at his thoughts before continuing down the hall as he made his way hastily towards his mother's chambers.

Upon reaching the massive black doors, he steeled himself, of everything he'd seen in his long life, nothing terrified him as much as the presence of the woman that birthed him. Though it wasn't the fear of her that kept him in line, he was absolutely devoted to his mother, and would do anything to gain her praise. The white haired demon pushed the doors open, just enough to slip in before closing them behind him, just in time to see her cast a groveling soul back into the inferno she pulled him from. It would have normally have been enough to elicit a chuckle from him watching the hopes of the poor tortured thing being built up, before being so brutally crushed.

He turned his attention from his mother's activities to her when she spoke, he already knew all about the war, and the demand for a prisoner was nothing new to him. A shiver ran down his spine as Lucifer locked eyes with him, her words at the forefront of his mind, having grown up knowing her wrath, he was not one to have it invoked upon him. Ice blue met snow white and he gave her a simple nod of affirmation, "I'll not fail you." A few seconds more and he regained his usual confidence and a smirk tugged at his lips, "I was beginning to fear that I would grow complacent, simply waiting for something to happen...I'll be sure to bring something special home." 'And perhaps a new toy... an angelic one at that.'
    --------------------
    Power:9
    Defense:5

Hilarious Shapeshifter

User Image
    Arch-angel in a human shell

Jacob Froz

Yea, I am a kid but it doesn‘t stop me from beating you up. So call me short if you want.

Froz looks over to Silvie as he moves to her happily."Hello Silvie."He greets her with a wave as he stands near her as he looks at the guards."She with us....So go away."He said to the guard waving his hand to make them go away. He held his head as he hears Silvie in his head."I forgot you do that."Froz says as he if he was surprised by it, but he was indeed very use to Silvie telepathy. Standing next to her as he looks up at her."So you ready for the battle Silvie?"Froz asked as he was sure she had a few questions for him. He is she he get grilled about it later once the danger pass.
    He been on several battle fields with Silvie and he trusted her and her powers would be needed her as she can communicate with the mind. Froz had a thought as he looks to Kalen."Hey Kalen, Silvie can link our minds. So can't we use her gift to talk among the battle field?"He asked as Silvie would have ot be up to a link like that.

Stats:
    Power: (7)
    Magic: ( 9 )
    Speed ( 8 )
    Defense (4)

Malevolent Prophet

9,950 Points
    • Tycoon 200
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    User ImageUser Image

___________The young man dismissed Natani’s comment, giving her a look that said he’d handle it. He walked in a rhythmic pace, as if he was trying to distract himself. He remained silent for the time, unsure of what he could say in this situation. With much thought he simply turned to the woman beside him, kissing her cheek. “Come on, don’t act like you don’t love the attention.” He began to chuckle, though it was quickly silenced with a nervous sigh. “Let’s just go, Froz will be able to protect the mages.” He sped up with a frustrated look now, Nastuo obviously conflicted by a whirl of emotions.

Within the hour, the battlefield was set. Natsuo and Natani stood out on the front lines, along with their small group. Behind them was a formidable wall of soldiers, all with shields and spears at the ready. Behind this was the support, mages that’d protect those fighting from stray arrows and provide some form of artillery. And finally, lined along the castle walls were the archers, all prepared to fire. The young man that led this army seemed a bit more calm, a rather annoying smirk tugging at his lips. He seemed rather excited for a man that normally avoided fighting, but he couldn’t help it. At a time like this he could only try and be himself, without the senseless flirting of course. He pulled his daggers, the blades consumed by a black flame as the demon army came closer. “Nani, you ready?”

Dangerous Genius

6,100 Points
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Entrepreneur 150
    User ImageUser Image

The archangel simply shrugged when the child addressed him, his crystal blue gaze never leaving the castle walls. He could feel it with every fiber of his being, the battle was at hand. "I don't know Froz, though Silvie is a capable combatant I'm sure, I don't know the extent of her powers...nor do I care to speculate on them."Kalen uncrossed his arms and turned his attention to Natsuo, his tone critical, "For the sake of these people you're protecting...I do hope this plan of yours works." He said no more as they all began to readied themselves and moved into position.

It wasn't long until they were standing at the forefront of the army, he could feel his heart racing as the army marched closer. It'd been some time since he'd fought in a battle of this scale, so much so that he'd grown complacent in his time spent just watching and observing. And now he was regretting it, wishing he'd taken a more active role, even to just keep his skills sharp. With a shrug to end his musing, he rested a hand on the hilt of his sword, "No sense in dwelling on it now."

====================

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items