Welcome to Gaia! ::

there u are ive been looking for u but ur not really there so what am i worried about..lol i told u sepheroth im part ancient too
"That's because this place is a dump." the young girl glances around her distastefully, and begins to lead Aeris away, "Coral used to be a relatively nice place until Shin-Ra... well..." she quickly drops the subject, "There's an airlift to the Gold Saucer here." the young ninja scurries up a few small stairs, pointing to the giant blue machine, "They have an inn of sorts..."
Aeris quickly fallows the fast girlup the stairs and smiles at the tram thing and says,"Well, i guess i'm headed there, are you coming?"

Ausaka's King

Eloquent Elocutionist

7,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
ontheedge
there u are ive been looking for u but ur not really there so what am i worried about..lol i told u sepheroth im part ancient too
Sephiroth spun around and placed his sword's tip against the chest of the man who faced him. His face was cold and emotionless as he stared at Edge. Soon, his face turned to anger.

"Pitiful wretch! How dare you call the great Cetra civilization by that horrible human name! You will never again refer to my people as Ancients!"
*thinks to himself well cetra ancient its all the same i still plan to kill u* u got a problem
Yuffie nods, hopping into the blue transport, "I ain't got no where else to go..."

((I gotta go sleep, it's like... 4 am and I have to get up at 9 to go driving with my mom. mad p I'll be back sometime tomorrow... ))
AlaLavei
Yuffie nods, hopping into the blue transport, "I ain't got no where else to go..."

((I gotta go sleep, it's like... 4 am and I have to get up at 9 to go driving with my mom. mad p I'll be back sometime tomorrow... ))
((allright, goodnight! and thanks for helpin me out!))

Aeris steps into the transport and then off she goes, to the Golden Saucer.

Aeris leans down into the seat anbegins to fall asleep then wakes up at the abrupt stop and the announcement of,"W are now at the Golden Saucer!" and she blinks and stands up stepping off the transport and looks up at the huge amuse ment park with wide eyes and she says
,"......wow........"and she walks through the entrance

Ausaka's King

Eloquent Elocutionist

7,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
ontheedge
*thinks to himself well cetra ancient its all the same i still plan to kill u* u got a problem
The three cloaked figures entered the arena, pulling down their hoods. All of them shared the same face as Sephiroth, who now became transparent once again.

"It seems the reunion has begun once again." He said, as the three figures drew cheap knock-offs of the Masamune.
Aeris walks around looking one place to the other with a happy smile on her face and sees the arena. She cocks her head to one side and begins to walk over there."An Arena, wow, so people come here to fight one enother or battle fiends and what not! Sounds interesting" Aeris things as the smile on her face widens a bit then goes back to normal and she enters
she blinks for a few times as she enters and sees the man and the two other men in the arena,"Thos two men have the same faces!" she thinks as her eyes go wide and sees another man that has the same face too!,"o my!" she puts her hand to her mouth

Ausaka's King

Eloquent Elocutionist

7,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Sephys Aeris
she blinks for a few times as she enters and sees the man and the two other men in the arena,"Thos two men have the same faces!" she thinks as her eyes go wide and sees another man that has the same face too!,"o my!" she puts her hand to her mouth
One of the Sephiroths catches sight of the girl, a smirk coming across his face.

"Cetra." He said, moving slowly toward her.
her eyes go a little wide as she sees the man coming toward her and hears him say,"Cetra" and she blinks a little frightend."Cetra?....why does that sound familiar....?" she thinks and takes a step back

Ausaka's King

Eloquent Elocutionist

7,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Sephys Aeris
her eyes go a little wide as she sees the man coming toward her and hears him say,"Cetra" and she blinks a little frightend."Cetra?....why does that sound familiar....?" she thinks and takes a step back
"The resemblance is uncanny." He said. "You look just like your mother, Ilfalna. If only your father were alive to see you now..."
she suddenly stops walking and stares at the man, her eyes wide, and she says to him with a bit of a studder,"..W-......w-what do you want? W-.......who are you?"she says staring at him, as if into his eyes

Ausaka's King

Eloquent Elocutionist

7,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Sephys Aeris
she suddenly stops walking and stares at the man, her eyes wide, and she says to him with a bit of a studder,"..W-......w-what do you want? W-.......who are you?"she says staring at him, as if into his eyes
He put his hand against the soft skin of her cheek. "I want you to live, Aeris Gast. I need you to do that for me."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff