Welcome to Gaia! ::

*makes it to the mansion* u inn keeper have u seen a tall dark man with silver hair (( u can go ahaid and answere for the man..
AlaLavei
((The Gold Saucer is like a giant amusement park. They've got chocobo races, an inn, an arcade, and the like... ^^))
((o okay, thank you! sweatdrop , o and, am i doing a good immatation of Aeris? ooorr......... stare ))
"Well, yeah." Yuffie snorts, "I could be stealing from someone with more money... but as it looks we're both just about broke, huh?"
dont forgette the battle arena lol
aeris is like a little kid at heart and she loves to have fun
Sephys Aeris
AlaLavei
((The Gold Saucer is like a giant amusement park. They've got chocobo races, an inn, an arcade, and the like... ^^))
((o okay, thank you! sweatdrop , o and, am i doing a good immatation of Aeris? ooorr......... stare ))

(( 3nodding You're doin' fine. Oooh.. battle arena. Battle arena is Satan! I've wasted so many hours of my life there. Basically you go in there and fight monsters and if you beat certain numbers you get certain amounts of money.))
((lol)) Aeris sighs a bit flustered at the little remark Yuffie made and sighs looking at the girl,"Well.......i guess we are, but i'm sorry, you just can't go and steal someone elses money even if you have many times befire, i would like my money back. Maybe, i might have enough money for us both to stay at an inn tonight."
lol not money points and it is satan i know exacly what u mean but do u know a good combo use knighs of the round in the first round and use mimic in all the others well untill u run out of mp

Ausaka's King

Eloquent Elocutionist

7,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
ontheedge
*makes it to the mansion* u inn keeper have u seen a tall dark man with silver hair (( u can go ahaid and answere for the man..
"I have heard of such a man at battle square." The innkeeper replied. "He carries a long bladed katana called the Masamune. Is he the one you are looking for?"
ontheedge
aeris is like a little kid at heart and she loves to have fun
((o my that sounds like me! yay! biggrin ))
yes exacly(( did u find out how u did that)) *heads off to the battle arena
Yuffie sighs begrudgingly, and hands Aeris her money back, looking away, "There."

((What I really hate is that one worm thing you get on the last level sometimes that does minimize. >< Or the lizard guy... he pisses me off ><.))
she smiles at Yuffie and she takes the money back and then asks her,"now....do you know where an inn might be? sweatdrop i don't think i know where i am at the moment, and there doesn't seem to be one in this town.."
ir you are wearing a ribbon no affects will hit u

Ausaka's King

Eloquent Elocutionist

7,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
ontheedge
yes exacly(( did u find out how u did that)) *heads off to the battle arena
((My browser won't let me access my profile. maybe you should try asking someone else)) Sephiroth stood in the middle of the arena, his back turned to the entrance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff