Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ferocious Blob

''''In the company of: 3 dead guys and a creeper in the trees.

User Image
          Kai's little stroll was interrupted by some branches creaking near him. The demon narrowed his eyes and focused on everything around him, while not stopping, no. If he stopped it would alarm the ones chasing him, so he casually continued. One above, no two, and another behind me... Definitely interesting. He thought, as his hands slid silently over his daggers. The cool feel of the blades made him shiver slightly. He had missed this feeling, this thrill before a fight.

Then he dove forward to dodge the first attack. The guy who'd attacked him from above landed closely behind him, Kai grinned at the man as he jumped toward him and planted the first dagger in his neck and the second in his chest. The all too familiar feeling of piercing flesh gave the demon a rush. ''Who's next?'' He asked, with an eerily calm voice as he pulled the daggers out of his first victim. He spotted some smoke in the corner of his eye and turned to it, only to see nothing. Now a sound came from behind him and he quickly turned around to be greeted by a dark man. Blades clashed against each other as the two pushed their weapons to get the upper-hand. When Kai finally saw a chance to strike, the man was gone again, only leaving smoke. Now the third guy came into view, charging with an oddly-shaped blade. Crimson eyes followed him and saw a chance to strike, this time a quick one, in the neck, since that shadow guy was still around. ''Alright you shady lil fella, come out, I already finished off your buddies!'' Kai hissed, attempting to enrage the guy.

Smoke suddenly engulfed him and Kai felt a blade scratch his arm, he narrowly escaped. The dark attacker glared at him and charged again, but this time he wasnt so lucky. For this demon, killing was easy. With a quick stab in the abdomen the fight was over. At least for now. Kai had noticed another presence, a vague one, not easy to spot. As he cleaned his daggers with a cloth, he looked up, scanning the trees near him. ''Come out, come out wherever you are,... Mystery guy. You wanna fight too?'' He asked the trees.

User Image

bonez529

JamesGang2's Wife

Auzeral

User ImageUser Image

Auzeral stretched as she stood up. She had taken a nap under a big cedar tree. It had been some time sense she took a long refreshing nap like this one. She smiled in delight while she pulled back her long gray hair. Using a strap of pink ribbon, she pulled her hair back into a pony tail. After a little, she dusted herself off, then decided to go for a walk. As she walked, she enjoyed the beautiful day, but then heard someone shouting. Curious, she headed towards the shouts. Auzeral peered through some bushes, and quietly watched.

User Image

{{Be back in a little bit.}}
User Image
User Image

+-.?._XXX_RAEIS & RYKO_XXX_.?.-+

When the shadows remain in the light of day ? ? -- x x x x x x x x

From the ? ashes of hate -- x x x x x x x x
It's a ? cruel demons fate -- x x x x x x x x
on the ? wings of darkness -- x x x x x x x x

Raeis walked out until he was in the opening so that the creature could see him clearly. “I am not one to fight or kill for no reason, but I must know what you are doing here. I have received word that this place was just discovered and you don’t seem like someone who is from here.” Raeis said. As he spoke to the creature, he also made sure to keep a small distance back while he knew he could fight he did not want to get surprise attacked from anything that this man might have up his sleeve. As Raeis continued to talk with the man, he was also trying to use his magic to watch the area just in case something was to pop out of nowhere. “Who is this Saphira you called out to earlier?” He asked.

As Ryko looked on, he turned his head and his ears shot up as he looked around and sniffed the air. “Others are nearby and it seems there are quite a few of them. Raeis be careful.” He growled, moving slowly around the perimeter of the area trying to be as quiet as possible to see if he could see or hear anything out of the ordinary. As he moved about, the sound of splashing water and screaming filled his ears to the point he almost let out a piercing howl, but contained himself and moved slowly away from his partner to investigate. “Raeis can hold his own and besides this sounds interesting.” He thought to himself, passing through the bushes to see what was making all of the noise. Raeis entered a large clearing and noticed two mermaids and a large lake. He threw the shield he used onto his back and continued forward acting completely normal as if to just take a drink from the river. If the others were friendly they wouldn’t pay any mind, but if they were hostile they would attack and he may have to deal with a fight while Raeis was busy. He paid no mind to having to fight alone since he was used to it at times. He stepped forward and went to the lake for a drink and slowly watched to see how the others would react.

User Image
McCookieJar
User Image

Seiko
User Image
Seiko

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

ɭ
Seiko leaped from the branch he was on,
Landing on one foot with the other stepping to the grass shortly after
He watched his men lay silent and still. It was the flaw in judgement, Seiko and his unit managed to accomplish many objectives which had them feeling almost untouchable, they were too confident. The murders saddened him, all their hard work gone to waste now. The plan was to escape with the daggers, yet the worst seiko had expected arrived. Soon, Seiko gazed at Kai, his image altering seikos weakened state of grief, Eroding his sense of sympathy and awakened the anger from within him.

Many demons, humans and creatures had fallen at the hands of seiko, eventually he stopped cleaning the blood from his palms. Now the only thing Seiko carries are the victories of his battles and his enemies, strained in his grasp. He raised his knuckles slowly till they were directly held inline with kai's face, Seiko releasing his grasp, spreading the webs of his fingers. An Image of red
graphically assembled a burning valley of cliffs and demons behind a glass like frame almost like a window. There was all but joy in his palms, just hatred and darkness. Demons killing and eating each other while flames Imploded out of his hands. The flames were so intense that it ate through anything before it reached 5 inches away from it. "The ground you stand on has become your grave". Seiko said in a dark shallow voice.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

User Image

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
Name: Vidian Morse
Race: Ancient God
Magic: Very much yes
Weapons: Atlas cube of creation
Armor: cloth
Apearance: Vadian

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
Vidian Morse

User Image

"Energy is my father, the universe is my mother"

The sound of battle baited his attention to the left of him, but there was no way he'd trouble him self with the quarrel of others. He made his way forwards, he'd only come to this world for an adventure, and the possibility of meeting those his mother had created. Vidian was the first to be made by his mother, one part ethereal energy, the other part universe. Simple powers were given to him mostly elemental with a few allowing him to open tears into the universe but what was his true power wasn't a power at all. It was called the Atlas and its current home was in his hand, a medium sized cube that held the power of creation, he could make stars, moons and even planets but that was about it he could only make things. His attack power relied on his competence and ability to fight so he was no where near all powerful like his mother. He dusted his left shoulder off seeing that his suit was becoming dirty, with a flick of a finger the suit was replaced by more rugged hunting clothing and he was making his way towards where ever the hell Atlas was pointing to.

Ferocious Blob

''''In the company of: 3 dead guys and a boss-man.

User Image
          Kai watched as a dark-skinned man with similiar features to his own descend from the trees. The man looked over his fallen comrades, his eyes first saddened but his expression quickly changed to pure hatred. Kai knew this emotion very well, he'd often seen it appear in the eyes of his enemies. Therefore he wasn't afraid, no quite the opposite, this meant another fight. Probably a more challenging and exciting one too. This guy seemed like the boss of the dead men on the ground, which meant he was stronger, had more worth. The demon licked his lips in expectation to what the guy was gonna do and ran a hand through his hair.

Suddenly the guy pointed his hand in Kai's direction and spread his fingers. Some sort of dark dimension with demonic creatures formed in his palm and flames were dancing inches away from his hands. Kai was a little surprised and his eyes widened. ''Ha! Magic huh? How interesting, certainly, most amusing!'' He exclaimed with childish glee. He paced back and forth on ground and sized up his opponent. He couldn't quite figure out what kind of creature Seiko was, there was nothing which made it clear. ''Tell me boss, what are you~?'' Kai asked, an amused grin playing on his face. He hadn't really paid attention to the man's threatening words from earlier, listening wasn't his strong point. This mostly got him into more dangerous situations. Besides, mocking a man who was already angry because of his fallen comrades wasn't a smart thing to do. Then again, Kai didn't care about things like that, as long as he got answers to his questions.

User Image

bonez529

JamesGang2's Wife

McCookieJar

Auzeral

User ImageUser Image

Auzeral sighed softly as she watched. One was pacing back and forth, the other angry and serious. She focused on the one pacing. 'He looks like fun.' Her thought amused her, which caused her to giggle softly. 'This would be better up in the tree.' Looking up, Auzeral spread her small wing and jumped. Her black and red wings flapped softly as she ascended into the tree. There, she had a much better view. She leaned against the tree as she sat down, her feet dangling down. Folding up her wings, she clapped her hands together and looked at them with her childish face. She figured they either knew each other and we're arguing or they didn't know each other and were gonna fight. Either way, Auzeral wanted to know the outcome.

User Image

Shy Bookworm

Bump for the thread
User Image

"You son of a..." Bowyn started to yell as she threw a fist towards the man standing in front of her at the bar. The b*****d had the gall to grab her butt and call her "Sweet meat." Who even uses that term? Is that even a term? In any case Bowyn's fist was headed right for the guy's jaw with the intent of breaking it. Just as her fist touched his skin suddenly everything went dark and the next thing she knew she was losing her balance as her punch landed on nothing.

Bowyn hit the ground and grunted with displeasure as she rolled on to her back to look up. Above her she could see trees and clouds instead of sweaty patrons and high beams of the local bar. "Great, what happened?..." she mumbled under her breath as she sat up. Her hand rubbed the back of her head and then instinctively went to the secured gun resting under her left arm in it's holster.

Just as Bowyn found her feet again she heard a rustling in the bushes behind her. Bowyn's eyes narrowed and her hands formed fists around the brass knuckles already in place. As her stance lowered and set solid Bowyn waited for the worst.
Amuse myself with pots of paint...

Nicoli Stasis

User Image
Nicoli blinked a few times and he removed the small angel statue he had out moments ago to show the man. "Sapphira is the patron angel of natural death, natural being the venom of snakes, infection, old age, and such. She's also known for tampering with the souls of few to create children capable to defending their homes from malicious souls. I am the last of those children and so shall it continue to be."

He placed the statue on the ground and took a few steps, figuring it would make a nice offering of peace compared to the other things he carried with him. "You can call me Nico, or Nicoli is you're too formal for nicknames." The white haired male said with a smile.if his story isn't true, he'll think I'm a friggin' nutcase. He didn't mind telling his story much since all that had happened over the last two years of his life, but he often found whether or not he would be taken seriously to be the lid on the pot after explaining his origin.
The Raven Bound

Produce the demons within us...
User Image
User Image

+-.?._XXX_RAEIS & RYKO_XXX_.?.-+

When the shadows remain in the light of day ? ? -- x x x x x x x x

From the ? ashes of hate -- x x x x x x x x
It's a ? cruel demons fate -- x x x x x x x x
on the ? wings of darkness -- x x x x x x x x

Raeis listened to the strange creature’s story and smiled as he took a deep breath and watched the man as he placed a statue on the floor and stepped back. Raeis stepped forward and picked up the statue and looked at it with a deep interest in the creature the statue was symbolizing. “Well since you were kind enough to let me know your back-story I might as well share mine. I am Raeis I am known as a demon beast master. I have served under the Queen of the Abyss for most of my life ever since my home was destroyed by a certain demon bent on trying to take her down. I was requested to come here and investigate this world that has suddenly appeared, but I have not found anything else other than you. I have also come with my partner Ryko who is a red and black demon wolf who should be around here somewhere. Raeis stepped forward and handed the statue back to the man. “It does not seem like you are anyone I should be worried about for now.” He stated.

While Raeis was still chatting with the man, Ryko reached the water and took a small drink taking in that the water tasted similar to the water in the human world. “This is strange. Could this water be a replica of the water from Earth?” He thought, looking up and still watching the mermaids across the lake. Ryko knew that he could be getting into some type of trouble by going over there but he didn’t care at this point. With a heavy concern for where he was and who they were, Ryko walked over to the two mermaids and stopped a few yards in front of them and let out a small growl. “Who are you guys and what is this place?” He growled.

User Image
User Image

Bowyn stiffened as the rustling in the bush now in front of her continued to rustle. For a moment she almost let herself relax, beginning to think that it was just a small animal a fox maybe. Just as she was about to let it go a man jumped out from the bushes his hands grabbing out for her throat. He had been too quick for Bowyn to block and as his hands encircled her neck they fell to the ground, he on top of her.

Bowyn gasped for breath as she angrily looked into the mans eyes, the only thing exposed on his face. Just as his face started to waver Bowyn found enough strength to punch the man in his jaw, causing him to let go in a dazed state.

"Who the H..." Just before she could finish her question the man leaped at her Bowyn just barely dodging his attack as she rolled backwards and onto her feet. Suddenly he disappeared into thin air and Bowyn carefully reach for the gun in it's holster. She pulled it out and did a 360 in the clearing looking for any sign of the shadowy figure.

After several minutes of searching Bowyn sighed and put her gun away, still wary that the stranger would come back for her. As she started to head towards the sound of running water she saw several people, including mermaids chatting in the near distance. "Maybe they know what's going on..." She whispered to herself as she took off in that direction.

Moments from reaching the group Bowyin suddenly found herself being thrown into the lake, a firmly planted foot having found it's way into her back. Luckily she found herself in the shallow and was able to find her footing again. The stranger had come back. Bowyn reach for her gun again and attempted to fire it at the shadowy figure, but the gun jammed and before she could fix it the figure punched Bowyn square in the face before throwing a kick to her side which she was able to block, only barely. As she spit blood to the ground Bowyn threw her own punches, missing by just centimeters before she found an opening. In that moment she tackled the thing to the ground and found herself repeatedly hitting it in the face with her brass knuckles until it stopped moving. Bowyn gave it one last shot to the jaw before standing up and wiping blood from the corner of her own mouth.

Angrily, Bowyn turned to the group and yelled "WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!"

Shy Bookworm

User Image
                  xxxxxxx ust ook nto y yes
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxell e'm onster xxxxxxx

A good amount of time had passed as she had wandered around the forest. Sadly there seemed to be close to nothing she could find except for a couple animals here and there. Yawning a bit she grabbed onto a tree branch and pulled herself up and stretched out. With another yawn she pushed her back to the trunk and folded her arms behind her head. It sure was quiet here in the forest, then again it was kind of relaxing. "Hmm.. I wondered if I was kidnapped..." she whispered to herself before closing her eyes for a moment. If there was danger here in this forest she was sure it would find her. If Eve knew anything about herself it was that she caused problems and attracted them, most of the time she didn't even have to do anything.

After sitting there for a while she dropped her arms and stared at her hand. She wondered for a long moment if there was any demons here, or creatures of power. She could always attempt to find one and make a deal, but what if she was near home, then she wouldn't be able to drag them back. Slowly she swung off of the branch and plopped back onto the ground allow herself to stretch her arms above her shoulders. Yes there must be someone of power here...

Where am I: Forest planet
It's on my mind: There must be someone of power here
Quit that I'm: Hunting
They're tailing me: No one near me

Out Of Control :: {{ Thread bump/ purposely staying away from the action for now. lol Though if someone wants to come after me make sure to quote me. }}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff