Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image

Morpheus looked around to see his new surrounding angered that he was disturbed from his long rest. He scanned the mass forest before him and he flew down like a missile towards it. His landing created a creator that shook the ground and the trees. Birds flew out of their trees in fear of the strange beast invading the forest. A rumble in is chest rolled out and he growled.

Morpheus tucked in his wings beside him and began to walk. The foliage under his step wilted and died. He moved silently for a large demon and searched for food. A wolf was drinking from a small pond as he crept up behind it, Snapping its neck in his strong grip. Suddenly several wolves where at his flank growling and snapping. He growled back louder and meaner at the wolves. They moved back but remained defensive.

One wolf took a chance and lunched from behind him going for the neck. Morpheus whipped around the momentum cause the wolf to be thrown off and hit another wolf in it's path. More lunged at him and tore at his flesh. His blood seeping into their mouths and burning them like acid. They yelped and whined pawing at their muzzle. More attacked and he grabbed one off him tightening his grip the bones breaking within the wolf. He threw the limp wolf at the other wolves and ran at them. Grabbing them and tossing them their bones breaking legs, heads, and bodies separating from the body, as he ploughed threw them. Blood flew everywhere around him. It was a blood bath.

All the wolves laid dead around him. Blood tricked down his hard muscular body. He huffed, turning away from the destruction that unfolded. He tightened his fists and roared out, echoing into the forest, a sound so bestial and savage.

Demonic Pumpkin

9,425 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image Seraphine Imagine what demons keep bottled up
Condition: Just Arrived
Companions: No one

The Western woods were a strange place, where twisted and gnarled branches cut paths through a soup of trecherous fog. At night, haunting moans and wails peirce the air at unpredictable intervals, while mysterious lights dance just out of sight, casting their ballet of colours across the mist. Venture far, and your feet will no doubt find the edge of the great Myrmithire Cliffs, The grisley remains of those who fell before you swallowed up by the sea of brambles at their base. It was here, during the deathly silence of day, that a strange flicker of orange light began to flicker, and grew into a chasm upon the ground. As the crack widened, a great wind began to howl from within, disturbing the fog. Whisps of grey turned yellow as sand and dust spewed forth from the crevace. As it reached its widest, a sunkist hand shot out of it's glowing depths, taking firm hold of the ground beside it. From the eternal storms of her home plane, Seraphine dragged herself onto this new, moist earth. She gasped as the cold air touched her skin, filled her lungs. A shiver ran down her body as she pulled her leg free, and the chasm snapped shut behind her, leaving the woman literally steaming in it's wake.

The deserts of the Djinn were starkly different from this misty arbour; Sands churned eternally, cooked by the sun, tossed by the wind, slickened only by the blood of the fallen. Panting, the young Djinn fell to her knees, almost unable to believe that she was free of the wasteland, free of the stinging storm, free of her vile kinsmen. Seraphine pushed herself back to her feet, standing on shaky legs as she surveyed her surroundings. Her expression caught between a squint and a glare, the young woman took her first few steps into this new land, spreading her arms up above her as she strode. The mists began to curl and recede, curling back amid the dark and molden trunks, pulling back across the earthen group. A smile pulled across her lips; The great demon, the one from her dreams, had spoken true.

The land before her was rich with life and magic; somehow both fresh and ancient at the same time. She came to a stop before the trunk of a great willow tree. Stretching her hand forward, she grazed her fingers against it's chilled bark, tracing her finger along the light grooves in it's thick skin. It was truly beautiful, nothing like the reeds, and scant palms of her home. This was a thriving thing. It didn't just cling to life, it flourished.

Seraphine dug her fingers into the trunk, and watched as sap sizzled forth. Smoke billowed out from the holes her fingers had dug, and soon the tree caught fire, the foliage dancing as it succamb to the heat. When she drew her hand back, there was nothing left but embers, and a small deposit of ash that the wind slowly stole from her hand. Her smile disappeared ...

"Beautiful ..."

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image

Where: Cave/home ~D~Y~O~N~N~A~ With Who: No one
Ooc: lol There goes Ravens door that hid her home, hehe :p

xxx` LIFE IS A WATERFALL
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
DyOnna
xxxxAND WE ARE THE ONES THAT WANT TO PLAY
xxxxxxx( ALWAYS WANT TO GO, BUT YOU NEVER WANT TO STAY )
xAnd we are the ones that want to choose, Always want to play
xxxxxxxxxx»LIFE IS LIKE A WATER FALL ◟WE DRINK FROM THE RIVER ↗◟ THEN WE TURN AROUND AND PUT UP OUR WALLS
We loose ourselves

As raven laid sleeping a sudden bright light followed by heat and smoke filled the cave. She rushed to her feet grabbing her Bow and quiver and flung it over her shoulder. She used the bear skin blanket to cover her mouth and nose from the smoke. Her eyes burned and watered as she ran to the entrance to see what was going on.

Turning the corner flames roared and licked the walls as the willow tree covering her home was in flames. " What in the divine gods of hell is going on?!" She searched for a way to get out but the flames covered the entire entrance. She held on tight to her gear and ran as fast as she could through the flames and out the other side nearly running into the the cause of it all. She threw the bear skin down on the ground as the fur caught fire. She lifted her bow and grabbed an arrow and aimed at the girl."What the hell are you doing?" she shouted.

User Image

Pessimistic_Sage

Demonic Pumpkin

9,425 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Condition: Just Arrived
Companions: No one
Innermost Thoughts: OMG, I totally didn't even realize! I just went back and read over the post, I totally didn't mean to bust down your door, but hey, happy coincidence! As least she's not selling anything.

Seraphine heard something through the roar of the flames, letting the debris fall from her hand as she glared into the fire. With inhuman speed she curled her body down and to the left as a young woman with dark hair and huntress' garb came barreling through the wall of dancing light. She straightened up slowly, still facing the tree as it began to topple sideways, away from the two figures. Turning slowly, there was an unsettling kind of smile on the redhead's face, somewhere between malice and reverence. Her eyes flitted across the crystaline bow, the knocked arrow, the unflinching glare in the other woman's eyes. She provided no answer, but took a few slow steps toward the huntress. Her hands fanned out at her sides, her longsword still in it's place on her hip, she made a show of her peaceful intentions. She spoke in a rich, gravelly voice.

"I was simply making the tree more beautiful."

Seraphine stopped, standing no more than a few inches from the arrow's tip. She glanced about as a heron's shrill scream pierced the air. Her eyes still scanning the trees, she spoke again.

"This place is so full of life. Tell me, does it have a name?

She turned her gaze back to Raven, her eyes glowing like embers.

Dy Onna

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image

Where: Cave entrence ~D~Y~O~N~N~A~ With Who: Girl unknown.
Ooc: haha

xxx` LIFE IS A WATERFALL
DyOnna
xxxxxxxxxx»LIFE IS LIKE A WATER FALL ◟WE DRINK FROM THE RIVER ↗◟ THEN WE TURN AROUND AND PUT UP OUR WALLS
We lose ourselves

Raven lowered her bow and looked down at the charred husk of a tree and sighed. " You're in a forest you sure their wasn't a different tree you could have made beautiful..." She said waving her hands around her at the trees.

She wandered over to the tree and tapped it with her foot as it crumbled in ash. She sighed a bit exasperated and looked at the wide cave entrance now exposed for all to see. " Well, guess that's, that.

She turned around back at the girl and wondered to herself a moment when she asked the name of the forest. She never recalled ever catching the name she only just worried about survival. She shrugged at the girl." I lived here all my life but I don't think i ever caught the name. I honestly never thought about if until just now."

Wondering into the cave to grab her gear she returned a few minutes later with a pack and the remaining bear skin she used so sleep on and had it rolled up and carried it against her side. She walked back over to the girl and sighed. "I gather you are new to these parts and I really hope you don't burn to much of the forest down. I'm Raven Cross by the way." She thought about holding her hand out but figured it be wise not to after the while burning the tree down.

User Image

Pessimistic_Sage

Demonic Pumpkin

9,425 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Location:The edge of a foggy clearing in the Western forest.
Condition: Curious
Companions: Raven
Innermost Thoughts:

Seraphine let her hands fall as the young woman rested her bow. She offered a wicked smile, still not quite realizing why Raven was so upset. The smile on her face settled into a slightly wicked grin as the young woman moved off, back toward the mouth of the cave.

"In time dear, in time ... Trees, and so much more. There is such a plentiful multitude of life here, and it can all be beautiful."

Seraphine watched, and listened, as Raven moved to gather her possessions, and returned from the cave. A forest with no name, how big was it, where was this grand demon with whom she'd communed, and what were his plans. Casting an appraising glance at Raven, Seraphine assumed it would be best to hold her questions for someone of a more nefarious nature. After all, would a minion of chaos and evil be so ... Helpful? But then, maybe she was just trying to get Seraphine's guard down.

A smirk crossed her face as Raven seemed to hesitate, wisely offering no hand as she introduced herself. Offering a bow instead of a hand, Seraphine straightened up before she made her own introduction. "A pleasure to meet you Raven Cross of the nameless forest. I am Seraphine of deadly sands. I am sorry about your home, I did not realize what a poor choice of canvas I had made. This does, however, present us with an opportunity. If you so desire, I could make you a new home, a better home. In fact, I could make you exactly the home you've always dreamed of."

Seraphine paused, crossing her arms as she scanned Raven for any hint of a reaction. But she could read nothing in the huntress' stoic face.

Lowering her gaze and offering a light chortle and a smile, she added the most important part:

"For a price."

Dy Onna

Fatcat

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

"I'm not sure where you are located, I'm not sure where are the gods. If I find you, you cross my way... pray your gods... I'm in a good mood."

User Image

Find me here I'm in a abandoned path, for what it seems
My company is Raine and others.
I am hungry and sad

XXXXX"Boyfriend?"

Vaelora laughed as she would chortle a bit since she had food in her mouth. She had that bad habit of laughing at people misfortunes since some people made the worst mistakes. That was the only thing that caught her name at the moment. Her boyfriend tricked her. No wonder she doesn't like people.

"Some boyfriend he was."

She cleared her throat. Taking a mouthful of water she looked at the girl and sighed softly taking the vial. It was empty, it was meant to be broken but she conserved it. So it was fine.

"My mother was the tribe medic..." she went on "she showed me her ways and then she died. I turned into the medic, so I'm looking for my way back because I am the only medic."

She smirked. Remembering that she was young, she was also granted with the gift of never growing old. Not immortality, that's ridiculous, but never aging. And if she had to died, she had to, but by injuries. She had to keep it a secret.

"And yes. That was his territory." Vaelora took a bite and spoke with her mouth full "animals are like human... the only thing that humans lack are compassion." she smiled. XXXXX

User Image
Dy Onna

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Name: Queen Liao Rui-Hsi of Nanchou
Race: Human
Magic: No
Weapons: Enchanted Jian
Armor: Cloth (Can access heavy if necessary))
Apearance: Hail to the Queen.

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Queen Liao of Nanchou
The Lady Rui-Hsi

Liao Rui-Hsi, Queen of the kingdom of Nanchou, was moving with her royal entourage down a forested road, her royal palanquin attended to by her servants and advisers while her mounted guards ensured their charge's protection. Within the enclosed palanquin, the young Queen was busied by reading kingdom reports and answering letters sent to her by her vassal lords and ladies. She had just come from visiting relatives in a nearby kingdom and, after traveling many miles, was glad that she was nearing her own kingdom again.

"Ugh." She muttered as she affixed her seal to a scroll, having long mastered the art of paperwork in a moving Palanquin. "On long trips, this box gets so stuffy. I must remind myself to commission a larger one when we return to Zhangyi Castle."

Activity: Traveling with the Royal Entourage and getting caught up on paperwork

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image

Where: Cave entrence ~D~Y~O~N~N~A~ With Who: Seraphine.
Ooc:

xxx` LIFE IS A WATERFALL
DyOnna
We lose ourselves

Raven studied Seraphine's face trying to read her. She knew this wasn't the demon she summoned as she introduced herself, but then how did she get here. She shook her head at Seraphine and then said. "I don't make deals with anyone, unless I'm the one making the deals."

She looked up into the sky and whistled a note and the forest stirred. Crows began to caw out and her crow swooped down and rested on her shoulder. I should be going. I have things i apparently need to go do, caves to find, things to hunt down." Raven didn't want to give to much away, she whispered to the crow and the bird lifted off her shoulder and black smoke billowed around the crow and grew bigger as the smoke cleared the bird grew to an enormous size and she crawled on the back of the crow.

"Watch out for people, Not all people take their time at shooting things down. Some might not want you to live." Just as she said that the bird lifted into the air, its wings cutting the air as it moved into the sky.

User Image

Pessimistic_Sage

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image
User Image
D Y O N N A
And at that moment,

She smirked at her comment about her boyfriend." Yes apparently i picked a winner." she said sarcastically. Raine finished her fish and leaned back looking up into the sky. " Perhaps that's true, but their are others who beg to differ on the compassion part. "

Raine wondered if anyone back home missed her. Or did they even know she never showed up for the job she was bent to do. Least vaelora seemed like she had a purpose back where she lived and i'm sure if she's the only medic they'd be missing her. Thinking about it upset her and she vowed if she ever found him, she would be the last thing he'd ever see.

⊱♥ Where: Camp
⊱♥ With: Vaelora

a lilting melody lifts to the moon as a single sparrow sings.

Firoru

Newbie Hunter

Lillian Franz
"Arbiter"

"I'm here to help."

User Image

"For now you can stay,
right here we will play,

until somehow you can find,
a slightly different Frame of Mind."

"Hey, wake up."

And just like that, Lillian awoke from her sleep. Although she was having a hard time opening her eyes. She could tell that she was still flying from the feeling of the cool wind rushing past, and soon she groggily peeked her eyes open, greeted by a vast blue sky. Yawning her eyelids finally snapped open as she sat up, misty teal blue eyes finally coming to focus on her mount's slowly waving, sharp draconian tail.

Of course, she knew that her dear friend Kyr was indeed not a dragon, but a wyvern. The creature's head was indeed one similar to that of a dragon, and she could breathe fire like most dragons, although she only had two legs and wings, with a tail more meant to be used for attack. She was also much smaller than most dragons, but Lily had no trouble balancing on it's back in most situations. This made Kyr a very valuable ally, especially in the mountainous lands of Tel Arihn.

But they weren't in Tel Arihn any more, and Lily suspected that this new, massive forest land was much farther in chaos than her world had been when she was born. Normally upon entering a world she would have felt a link to the environment, but with how disconnected she now was, she feared that the guarding divine that had called out to her was already too weak to maintain her grace across the planet.

"You feel it too?"

The voice of the wyvern rang in her head again, in which she tilted her head and turned it towards the head of the Kyr.

"Yeah, if we have any hope of aiding these people we need to commune with the goddess. But with how it feels, we may be searching for her temple for some time. First we need to establish communication and aid with the local governing bodies. We can start with the people wherever they may be. They need help the most."

She rambled on, warily drifting her naturally tired and neutral gaze towards the ground. Much to her surprise though, she saw something that looked like a dark, cancerous streak of black that had made a line through the forest. Almost instinctively, she quickly hopped off Kyr, much to the Wyvern's surprise.

"hold on a mi-"

Was all Lillian heard as she plunged to the ground. With flute in hand, the magical instrument she carried began to glow a bright yellow. Instead of accelerating like one would expect her to, her descent began to rapidly slow down until she finally touched one foot to the ground after the other.

She stared, wide eyed in horror at the bloodbath in front of her. All the plant life had been blackened or killed, and the bloody, torn corpses of the victims laid everywhere. An entire pack of wolves, completely shredded out of nowhere. She felt a bead of sweat roll down her cheek as a dark presence began battering at her composure, and it was only then that she noticed the ominous figure towering over it's kill at the end of the destroyed path. Lillian quickly froze on the spot, not wanting to attract the monstrosity's attention.

"...Right here in my arms,

Away from all harm,

you'll be safe from all the flares,

Although I know you don't care."

Located at: central forest
Accompanied by: Kyr, the wyvern. Also currently observing Morpheus from a somewhat noticeable distance.

Dy Onna

OOC:

Fatcat

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

"I'm not sure where you are located, I'm not sure where are the gods. If I find you, you cross my way... pray your gods... I'm in a good mood."

User Image

Find me here I'm in a abandoned path, for what it seems
My company is Raine and others.
I am hungry and sad

XXXXXLooking at Raine, she began to study her behavior. Homesick, sad and probably thinking. Since Vaelora enjoyed observing behavior, she decided to sit beside the girl as she would search in her small bag a piece of bread that it had protein. It was made with a batch that helped the consumer to regain their strength and helped them keep their mind awake. Since the girl was going to fall asleep for a while, it was better that Vaelora kept watch.

"Here..." she ripped it in half "you go to rest for a little and I keep watch." she spoke "eat this tomorrow and you will feel okay. After all, you had a long day."

That was cruel. Why humans betrayed each other? In her tribe, being betrayed, the payment was death. They had to maintain their race pure and this was the only way. But Vaelora never saw a death because people were honest with each other. And thinking about this girl, she wished she could find the man and give him a proper death.

"And I'm sorry." Vaelora spoke softly "because you were treated like that. We will find your home first." she nodded. XXXXX

User Image
Dy Onna

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image

Where: Wolf Den
With: unknown

Morpheus spread out his wings ready to fly off when a scent behind him came past him. He turned around slowly in the scents direction. A low growl rumbled in his chest. His green eyes shined brightly and demon like. He took a step toward the girl a crazed murderous look in his eyes. He felt hungry and thought this girl would perfect. His long black hair blew into the wind as he continued to walk over taking his time, waiting to see if she will flee.

DocHentaiPHD

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image
User Image
D Y O N N A
And at that moment,

Raine took the bread from Vaelora and smiled. "Thank you, Vaelora. " Raine got up and walked over to the little shelter and crawled inside. And pulled her cloak tightly around her. She laid down and closed her eyes trying to fall asleep. Hoping that nothing attacked.

⊱♥ Where: Camp
⊱♥ With: Vaelora
⊱♥ ooc: sorry its not longer im on my phone so it makes posting a bit difficult for me.

a lilting melody lifts to the moon as a single sparrow sings.

Firoru

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces