• Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
emeraldocean_von_siraine
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=SilvarathalasaAerana=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
►▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◄

User Image
                  This war...if you wish to win it...
                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                  Strong powers, push my back ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Tsuyoi chikara senaka osarete
                  The scenes whirling around▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Gururu mawaru keshiki ga
                  I don't know what's happening▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Nani ga dou toka wakaranai no yo
                  I wonder why....▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Doushite ka na

╘═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════

xxxx The black haired mage would just smile, not exactly sure how she'd respond to that and would just give a nod. "Take care." She'd simply say and stand there for a moment. Why does it feel...as if someone was drilling holes into her back? She'd turn around, pizza in hand and gave a quick sweep over the area. No one was particularly looking at her but the bugging feeling remained. She'd slip into her unit silently, place the pizza down on a table and stand at the front door. Laying a hand on the lock, she closed her eyes for a moment.

"Va rei ze tue neu tue riou tue croa " A quick magical barrier. It'll keep any intruding things- magical things, at least; out of her place. She doesn't want to die even before she gets a servant. But right now, it is not the date to summon one. Her strength hasn't built up just yet. She will wait, patiently until her reserves fill up.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╕
                  ...follow me, Lancer.
                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                  It's the first time since I was born ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Umarete hajimete na no yo
                  This territory ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Kono ryouiki
                  Don't get scared and look forward ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Kowagarazu mae wo muite
                  Come now ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Saa
                  Let's step forward. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Fumidasou

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Seraph Azriel

User Image

User Image

••Sophie Farron••
                                              Master of Saber
                                              __________________________________________________

Sophie blinked at the empty room and turned her head with a smile when she heard her Servant's voice coming from behind her. "Very... Super speed? Or...teleportation?" Either would come very much in handy in a battle. "Are there any stipulations to this ability? Is....is that one of your Noble Phantasms?" Excitement sparked in her at the very phrase.

User Image

"I've got a Rune for that!"

Ɔʋяяɛит Ƨтαтʋƨ:
                                              Who am I with: Servant Saber Musashi Miyamoto.
                                              Where am I: Farron Estate, Fuyuki City.
                                              How am I feeling: Worried and curious.

User Image

Vermillion Hellraiser

13,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Sweet blah blahblah

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
ιsαια sєяgισ ɗє αngeℓιs
"In life you need one thing to survive: The ability to realize s**t happens. You step in it. Accept it, get over it and keep moving."

User Image

tab "Without women, I'm sure you men will be like struggling cavemen! Besides, maybe being in the kitchen wouldn't be so bad as long as there is sweets and cake! "

Upon hearing the latter part of his Servant's response, Sergio had to turn around for moment in order to make an attempt to discreetly hide the laughter building up inside of him from the servant's comment- despite the fact that it was quite apparent that he was trying to no laugh at her statement. However after managing to put a lid over his laughter, the magus proceeded to apologize to the raven haired demon for his outburst of laughter. After that, the man opened his mouth to form a reply to his servant's "Judging a book by it's cover comment" but before he could utter a single syllable the demon confirmed that she was indeed, Indra Saalbach.

"Well Indra, I didn't assume that you'd look the way you do and I don't always judge something by it's cover. I never had the childhood that would make me completely trusting of others. Instead, I'm one of those people whom people shouldn't trust."The man refuted, referring back to Indra's earlier outburst and to be honest, the master was somewhat right. Sure there were times in which he could be honest but for the most part, he was a master at deception and usually only served his own interests.

Though after pausing for a brief moment, the twenty five year old opened his mouth to talk again. However this time, it was about Indra's usage of the word Majesty. Although the word majesty was used in the rather flattering manner- and not the sarcastic manner people used to refer to snobbish brats-, Sergio really wasn't a big fan of being called that. Mainly because, he was anything because at the most fundamental level, he wasn't more awe-inspiring or superior than the next person. "Don't call me majesty, I'm no more superior or inferior than the next person. However, instead you can call me Sergio or Isaia." His voice was frank yet polite.

"Though, if we are to participate in this holy grail war; I think we should make a contract soon. After all, my hand is still bleeding. . ."The blond haired man couldn't help but suggest after allowing his two green orbs to briefly gazing down. His hand was still bleeding from the cut he made with his pocket knife and whilst the amount of blood wasn't going to kill him any time soon, it would be best if he attended to it soon.

Outrageous Osculating Crap:

Who's with Sergio?: Indrax。★ 。xSergio's current location: My penthouse; more specifically, the study (room) x。★ 。x Thoughts: My hand. . . .

3,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Piera Touko

User Image
Servant Saber

§Miyamoto Shinmen Musashi§

"From one thing, know ten thousand things."

"Super speed is one way to put it. Although to put it more accurately, I move faster than the human eye can register. I'd say the only real limitations to it is that I need legs to run with." At her mention of Noble Phantasms, the Saber gave a grin. "Why yes it is. And it's but one of four of them. The other two are pretty cool as well, but the last one....well, with any luck, you'll get a chance to see it." Despite his teachings to the contrary, on occasion, Musashi did like to show off on occasion. That, an he did want his Master to be able to feel secure in his ability to protect her.
"If you can make your opponent flinch, you have already won."

User ImageUser Image

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Seraph Azriel

User Image

User Image

••Sophie Farron••
                                              Master of Saber

Sophie raised an eyebrow in appreciation for his skill, smiling as he joked about how he considered needing legs a limitation. "Really now? ....I can make you go faster you know." She boasted before holding up a finger for him to wait a moment while she ran back to the front room where all of her bags were and grabbed one backpack in particular before lugging it back to where her Servant was. Unzipping it she got out one of the books in it before retrieving a special marker she had created and then flipping through the pages rapidly, scanning through the odd words and symbols as she glanced at Musashi. "So what are your other two Noble Phantasms? ...If you don't mind me asking. I'd just like to be more prepared by knowing what other kinds of skills you have."

User Image

Ɔʋяяɛит Ƨтαтʋƨ:
                                              How am I feeling: Contemplative and curious.

User Image

3,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Piera Touko

User Image
Servant Saber

Musashi gave something of a frown. If she was thinking of using magic on him... The ronin opened his mouth to voice his thoughts, but Sophie left before he could say a thing. After a minute or so, his Master returned, lugging a bag with her, presumably full of magical components and whatnot. She then opened one book in particular, flipping through it as she then drew forth a marker. "The second prevents me from being afflicted with debilitating ailments such as stunning, disease, poison, parameter decreasing, such tricks don't affect me. It also makes all my Noble Phantasms treated as natural phenomenon, meaning that they can't be dispelled or overriden unless it's an effect that specifically affects natural occurences. The third allows me to pretty much use anything as a Noble Phantasm. I could kill a Servant with a pair of chopsticks." Musahi said, matter-of-factly. Of course, he didn't necessarily even have to make them Noble Phantasms to hurt another Servant with them. It was just easier to eliminate them by enhancing the object.

Now looking back at his master, Saber tentavily asked, "You aren't thinking of using some kind of magecraft to make me faster, are you?"

User ImageUser Image

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Seraph Azriel

User Image

User Image

••Sophie Farron••
                                              Master of Saber

Sophie flicked through pages with one hand and twirled her marker in the other as Musashi spoke of his other Noble Phantasms. She instantly had an urge to write what he was telling her down, but knew that it was wiser not to. It would not be good for them if someone got their hands on that information, so she would store it away in her memory. At the last one she looked up in surprise with an open smile. "Hah! Chopsticks? Well goodness, I'd like to see that sometime." She glanced down again and tapped the page as she found one of the runes she thought would be useful to Saber before he asked her intentions. Frowning at his tone she answered with an unsure voice, "Well sure... Faster, more durable, better eyesight. It might not be much and it can be activated or deactivated at will, but it gives you an edge, and it's all I can do to help you..." She trailed off uncertainly, wondering why her Servant seemed unhappy about it.

User Image

Ɔʋяяɛит Ƨтαтʋƨ:

User Image

3,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Piera Touko

User Image
Servant Saber

Musashi wasn't sure how much she'd really want to see him stick a pair of chopsticks in someone's eye, but didn't voice that opinion. After all, talking about stabbing someone in their brains had a way of ruining a happy atmosphere. At her reply, Saber now found himself in something of a conundrum.

To be blunt, Musashi had never really liked the idea of using magecraft. Ever. Everything that he had ever achieved during his life had all been done without the need for it, even against opponents that outmatched him because they used magic. It wasn't necessarily because he hated magic, or anything petty like that, it was more that in using it he was giving himself an unfair advantage. Thus, he'd only ever relied upon the gifts that his body had been born with, and what his training had conditioned him for. It was the reason that he'd come this far in the first place. But, his Master was trying to give him assistance in the only way that she knew how, which was through magic. Needless to say, either option appealed much to the ronin. He could say no, refusing his Master's assistance, and risk hurting her feelings considering that she had just stated that this was
"all I could do to help you." On the other hand, he could say yes, and then recant something that he had sworn off his whole life. Saber gave a tired sigh. He never really did like the tough decisions.

After about a minute's silence, Musashi said, "It's nothing, just an old hurtle I have to deal with. Saber then gave a brief smile, then turned his expression serious. "I'm just not certain whether it'll work or not, considering how resistant to magic I am." Which was the truth. In effect, he was essentially immune to modern day magecraft. Which was one reason why Saber was considered the "best class". Considering their impressive parameters and high resistance to magic, they could easily kill enemy magi with a slight bit of effort.

User ImageUser Image

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Seraph Azriel

User Image

User Image

••Sophie Farron••
                                              Master of Saber

As the silence grew, Sophie began to realize that Musashi may not want to resort to using magic. She now felt kind of guilty for pressing it on him and when he spoke, her suspicions were confirmed and she felt like a complete doofus. "I didn't even think about that... I'm sorry, you're right." She closed the book, sliding it back into her backpack before tossing in the marker as well. What a great Master she was, not even remembering about Saber's magic resistance... Zipping up her bag she glanced up at Musashi before looking back down at her lap as she said, "I didn't mean to try and force you to do something you didn't want to. Just...let me know if there's anything I can do to help okay?" She put on a smile as she looked back up at him.

User Image

Ɔʋяяɛит Ƨтαтʋƨ:

User Image

User Image

ϟCasterϟ

User Image

"I think you'll find me..."

Electricity crackled from dozens of devices in the lab. One wrong move and one could get fried. However, Caster knew what he was doing, as he led a young girl through the maze, his eyes colored golden. The girl was in some sort of a trance, as she walked along, led by the man. His hair was black as coal and he wore a sinister smile. There were the obvious coils, various other machines that he couldn't wait to test. There was even the machine that he had pitched to various governments just before his death. They all thought he was crazy, "What a cliche." Caster thought. Although, it was as of yet unfinished.

Among the devices were coils, a resonating machine, an unfinished project and a series of machines that operated like Presence Concealment for his entire lab. They were, of course, not nearly as good as the assassin's skill, but they kept him far off the radar in his little lab in the poorer section of the town.

However, he had finished an altogether different device, which the two finally reached. It was a large device, with a section for a person to walk into, but not out of. Caster led the girl into the machine and snapped his fingers. Suddenly, two coils in the center of the large and cluttered, yet organized room, sprang to life, resulting in music.

Tesla kicked the door closed, but the girl didn't seem to mind and as he danced to and fro in an amalgamation of dancing styles he had missed in death, he worked his way to the switch. The young girl was locked into the device as Tesla put both hands on the enormous switch and with one heave, activated the machine.

This device sprang life, beginning to glow as power surged through it. Electricity crackled from this machine as it finally reached its maximum power. Lightning arced from this machine, through Caster and the other machines as he lifted his arms upwards and laughed maniacally as millions of volts of energy arced through him. The girl only had time to look mildly surprised before she was dematerialized.

Elsewhere on the machine, a small vial filled with what looked to be liquified diamonds got a a few more milliliters. Caster worked his way back towards the switch and put it back off, still dancing. He danced his way around, finally coming to the vial, Caster plucked it from the machine. In one fluid motion he threw his head back and downed the entire vial of liquid.

Smacking his lips for a moment, Caster threw his head back, raising his arms and laughing once again as tens of millions of volts of energy arced from his own body.

"...Electrifying."

Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
GalaxyCommander

User Image

I am Berserker

xxx
      I serve Kaer'lic Sunn Wett. I am Beowulf.

Beserker slowly turned his hand over as he then slowly let his hand open as a small crippled mess crashed into the ground. He slowly turned his attention over toward another set of what he would improvise into something he could use. But this was stopped as his attention turned off to the side as if a sound found its way to his ears. The black knight slowly turned around as he felt the drop in prana from his master. It was something worth making sure something was not wrong with him, having a dead master would result in ending of his chance at getting the Holy Grail. He then let himself to take hold of the handle of his blade.

He then moved it around to his back as the darkened cloak shifted its way over the blade. He then turned around as he started to walk toward the wall. But in the midst of his walking, his body started to fade till he was gone completely.

He soon re-appeared only a few feet from his master's side, standing straight and tall as he remained silent and motionless. He was now in the area where his master was and though the skeleton was the first object he sought, he did not strike just yet as he spoke "Master."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
    Berserkers are an object of fear not only to the enemy, but for their allies as well. Not because the allies felt fear in the severity of the battle but because if anything came near the berserker, be it enemy or ally, they would be killed

3,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Piera Touko

User Image
Servant Saber

It didn't take a genius to decipher what his Master was thinking. Especially after she apologized, putting away the components for whatever magecraft she was thinking of using. 'She tries to help me in the way that she knows how, and I don't even consider trying it. Not only that, but then she apologizes for suggesting to help me. Some hero.' Musashi thought snidely. The smile that she gave him afterwards only made the ronin feel more guilty about the whole matter. Besides, what would it hurt? It would be practical to have a hidden ace up one's sleeve. "Look there's no need to apologize. I'm your Servant after all, the whole point of me being around is to obey your orders. My opinions don't matter, if by doing something it can help your chances of winning." That was his duty as a Servant, and as a bushi.

User ImageUser Image

Dapper Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

xxB E R S E R K E Rxx
xx
elizabethxx

xxElizabeth Bathoryxx
xx"I hear you, m y l o v e l i e s"xx

xxxxxC o u n t e s sxO f xB l o o dxxxxx
Berserker

xThe Blood Countess smiled at Aleks' expression, finding it absolutely gorgeous, the way his dead eyes matched his mangled face. An expression like that, on a male, was simply heartwarming.
"Of course, my Master." the golden-haired woman conceded to his statement, demure. Her temperament had been sated due to the pleasure incited by his facial expression. A small smile toyed with her pretty lips, and she settled her newy clasped hands on the folds of her opulent dress.
"I appreciate it. Idle hands are the Devil's workshop. Well, that is what I hear." Berserker's smile grew, then faded into a small, pleasant grin, really no more than an upturning of the corners of her lips.
The Countess followed him, her eyes immediately locking on the women who appeared. They were young, beautiful... A flicker in her eyes, and a small, strange note changed her smile slightly before Aleks' words registered. Annoyance and dissappointment flared in her chest, and she sighed.
"Oh Master... But what if they ask for it?" she chuckled darkly, and turned her now slightly glazed blue eyes to the man.
"If I promise to refrain from killing them, may I have a simple taste?" The woman cooed, stepping slightly closer to the maids.

Dapper Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Xx Deadly Gorgous xX

User Image

Ry'Lynne ~Ryli~ McAllistair

Now, I think I understand...

Everyone better watch out.

The girls' bright blue eyes widened, and she hardly breathed as a feminine shape took form before her. As the armored woman approached, Ryli took in her appearance, overcome. A slight trembling overtook her for a second, then she suddenly calmed. This was her Servant, she had wanted to summon this woman. For Mikey. Taking a deep breath, the trembling stopped, and Ryli's eyes returned to their normal size. "Yes, I summoned you. I am your Master. My name is Ry'Lynne. Your name is Kikyo, unless I am mistaken.." a slight tremor of nervousness ran through the young girl's voice as she realized she could have accidentally summoned someone she hadn't intended to. Then she realized she had barely breathed the words, and they probably had not been audible.
After a second, she realized it didn't matter who this was. As long as they would fight for her, with her, so she could get the Grail, get her wish. So she could save her brother. Ryli nodded.
"Yes. I am your master."this time, Ry'Lynne's voice was strong, calm, and confident. A lick of heat flickered down her skin as excitement came back. Her Servant was standing in front of her, and she finally had a chance of saving her brother.

How this world can overcome a man...
You cannot win, 'cause I will not lose.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas