• Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Seraph Azriel

User Image

User Image

••Sophie Farron••
                                              Master of Saber
                                              __________________________________________________

Sophie shrugged with a smirk as Musashi spoke of her expecting an 'obedient, all powerful being with the personality of a doormat'. But when that mischievous glint was in his eyes, she froze, knowing instinctively that that look was not a good thing. Her mouth gaped, opening and closing like a koi fish beached on land as she protested with cheeks flushed, "W-What kind of girls, I'm no kind of girl! I'm not quiet! I have no idea what you're talking about!" She stomped her foot for emphasis, not aware how much it was making her seem like a toddler throwing a hissy fit.

The pink haired magus met Musashi's eyes and felt as if a strong knot had just been tied between them. He seemed so very sure in her abilities...and she just hoped that she wouldn't let him down. The teen grimaced at her bloody palm when her Servant groaned. Shuffling her feet awkwardly she shrugged, "I thought I'd have a better chance if I used your old blade than something foreign..." Her pink lips puckered into a pout as he went on to read her future gravestone. "Hey! I seriously doubt anything about the Holy Grail Wars would be in Guinness. You're just being dramatic... Just need to go pour some alcohol on it." She murmured the last bit as she watched her Servant wrap up her hand as he whistled a diddy that she didn't recognize. When he was done, Sophie smiled up at him, "Thanks. But don't worry, I'll make sure to take better care of myself. Wouldn't want anything to happen to you now would we? Come on, let me show you around."

Sophie beckoned with her wrapped up hand as she left the room they were in. One could tell by walking through the halls that it was a purely Japanese style building, full with paper sliding doors and tatami mat floors. There were about three floors, the house was very large. It had six bedrooms in total but only two bathrooms that were made large for communal house bathing. The kitchen was on the first floor and was very spacious and even had a wood stove along with more modern accessories. The entrance way had a grandfather clock that was broken and perpetually set to the time 1:31. At the spot where the wood floor ended and tatami mat began again where one would usually set their shoes, it was empty and Sophie was obviously still wearing hers, unaccustomed to Japanese ways. If the outside screen was opened it would reveal a front yard of sorts that had a few bushes and swinging benches. And if one left the yard they would find themselves looking to the left at a long line of stone stairs that lead out into town. The entire house was perched upon a hill, having a grand view of the city.

Sophie ended the tour by circling back to the area with the broken pendulum clock by saying, "My family bought this house ages ago in preparation for the next Holy Grail War. We don't come here often, but we make sure it keeps maintained. You can have any room you like..er...that is if you need one. I don't know if you just go in spirit/invisible form to sleep...or if you need sleep at all..." The pink haired girl trailed off uncertainly. "Is there anything else you want to know or might need?"

User Image

"I've got a Rune for that!"

Ɔʋяяɛит Ƨтαтʋƨ:
                                              Who am I with: Servant Saber Musashi Miyamoto.
                                              Where am I: Private Japanese style house in Fuyuki City.
                                              How am I feeling: Excited and a bit embarrassed.

User Image

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kikyo Manitsue

User Image

-----The wsr has begun.This means hell begins

A voice echo little by little inside of Kikyo's head.Her spirit had been in a sleep that played back her memories.When the voice began Kikyo's eye slowly opened and looked up at a light above her.Her body was nude and when she reached for the light her armor appeared over her body.Her armor was a sapphire blue and her blade hilt a blue of some sort.The circle on the floor glowed a light blue and clouds blue around the room.Kikyo extened her arms infront of her and slowly grabbed a light that formed her weapon as she placed it in the sheath.
          Kikyo some jumped into the light and stood in the center with her hands in the air next to her head ready to clap.Her right leg was bent foward.Her hair was long and was colored a cyan.When she opened her eye's she stood straight and looked at the girl with long blonde hair.The cloud of smoke vanished and the wind stopped as Kikyo's hair fell straight.She took a step foward and showed the dark blue armor that covered her body that shared a golden color at the tale.In the back was a long cover that came to her ankles.Under was silver and blue armor.In the front was a piece of the armor that cover,the front.Over her hands were rings that connected to a sleeve that ran only to her elbows.On her hair was a sapphire gem that connected to clothe that wrapped around her head.Soon she came up and said to the girl "Are you my master?Are you the one thst summoned me? she asked and waited for and answer.

OOC:------------------
Weiss Drescher

Master of Slenderman

He honestly didn't think Assassin would catch anything, the question he had posed more of a case of simply making sure then anything. And yet, apparently luck had decided to go ahead and toss him a little bone. Judging from its reactions, there were two who'd gone ahead and caught Assassin's attention. The first one was a man, one who'd escaped Weiss's initial sweep of the area. Looking back, the white-haired boy really did have to wonder how he had done so...calling the man a sore-thumb would've been an understatement. Pink hair with a few slivers of white mixed in, the sort of hair style that you'd associate with someone who wanted a decent deal of attention...and not the style of a Master. His clothes didn't exactly help matters, a patchwork of fur, what seemed to be leather, and an assortment of other little doodads.

Looking back towards Assassin, he noticed that creature had motioned towards its sleeve, its own pasty hand motioning towards its wrist. Did it see something on the guy...?

Narrowing his eyes just a bit, the boy let his attention fall upon the man once more, leaning forward on his feet just a bit. His eyesight was hardly best, his problematic pair of mystic eyes hardly helping matters, but even from where he stood he could just barely make out a marking on the man's wrist. Looked like a tattoo or perhaps a command seal. Sounded like a strange assumption, but then again why else would Assassin be interested in it?

"Hm..." He pursed his lips, turning away from the gaudy man and letting his eyes fall upon the other person his servant had motioned towards. He recognized this one at least, for better or for worse. It was the dark-haired college girl, the one with the horrid taste in pizza. So, was she a Master as well? Or maybe an unlucky magus who just so happened to be standing in the cross-fire...

The boy was quiet a moment more as he slowly let his gaze switch between the two, biting at his lip as his own train of thought chugged along. Finally, however, he would speak, voice still but a hush. "...the pink-haired man, when he leaves here can you follow him for an hour or so?"

This was probably his best bet, wasn't it? He knew where the girl lived, so he'd have other chances to have Assassin follow her. But this guy? Who knew the next time they'd cross paths? Perhaps by then, if he really was a master, it'd be a bit too late.

3,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Piera Touko

User Image
Servant Saber

§Miyamoto Shinmen Musashi§

"From one thing, know ten thousand things."

Musashi laughed aloud at his flustered Master. Sophie was pretty fun to tease, and she took it all with a good sense of humor. He couldn't have asked for a better Master, no matter her skills as a Magus. The ronin would have rather had a pleasent Master than an expert Magus anyways. It simply seemed that fate had just given him the best of both worlds in this case.

Musashi then gave his Master a look of slight bewilderment, then realized what she was talking about. The Servant then chuckled aloud as he said, "What I meant was that you didn't have to cut yourself on a rusty blade. It's a good way to get an infected wound. I've seen more than one good warrior go down due to a nasty case of gangrene."

At the end of the tour of the mansion, Musashi gave an appreciative whistle. "Really nice place that you've got here, I never had a house this big. Oh, and I'll stay in your room." Musashi stated calmly.
"If you can make your opponent flinch, you have already won."

User ImageUser Image

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Seraph Azriel

User Image

User Image

••Sophie Farron••
                                              Master of Saber

Sophie blinked as her Saber spoke of losing warriors to gangrene and replied in a matter of fact tone, "Well.... I just won't let that happen. I can't die until I win this War."

At Musashi's whistle she smiled and linked her hands together behind her back, nodding in agreement, but not as impressed. She was used to such large houses and much more lavish decorations. "Well glad you think so, we'll be living in it until we wi- Wait what?" His last sentence suddenly hit her as she stared at him. Then realizing his intentions, or at least she thought so, the teen shook her head. "Saber, that is really not necessary. I set up Runes at strategic places around the house when I got here that should at least lower the levels of prana we're exuding while here if not completely mask them. How do you think you're going to protect me any better from my own room than the room down the hall?" She tried asking, a little exasperated, knowing that it was his job to protect her, but really, wasn't staying in the same room going a bit too far? "I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself. I know how to fence and I have prana infused darts on me at all times." Sophie hoped that that would make him feel a bit better.

User Image

Ɔʋяяɛит Ƨтαтʋƨ:
                                              Where am I: Farron Estate, Fuyuki City.
                                              How am I feeling: A bit unsure.

User Image

3,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Piera Touko

User Image
Servant Saber

He'd been expecting her to protest. Musashi quietly listened as his Master presented her case. The ronin then replied,"I beg to differ. Many a noble lord in my time thought himself secure in his home only to have his throat slit while he slept. You've heard of the Servant Assassin? They possess the ability to mask their presence until they attack. The only instant in which a person can defend themselves from one is the instant in which they attack. And as large as the gulf is between humans and Servants, it would most certainly kill you. Even the weakest Servant can easily kill a human. However, if I am by your side when you're at you're most vulnerable, at the least it should deter any attacks, and at worst I will kill it before it can reach you. In a battle, every second is precious. As skilled a bushi as I am, in the time it would take me to get to your room, it was likely that you'd be dead." Musashi then thought for a moment and then added "Tell you what, I'll capitulate if you put me in the room next to yours."

User ImageUser Image

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Seraph Azriel

User Image

User Image

••Sophie Farron••
                                              Master of Saber

Sophie stood her ground as Saber argued his point, but couldn't help the shiver that ran up her spine when he mentioned about the Servant Assassin. He had a point, but no way was she going to admit it. She was the Master, not him. Crossing her arms and tapping her foot rapidly in thought, she bit her lip at his mention of compromise. "Deal. And I think I can do you one better..." The teen walked off up to the second level of the house and opened up a room that was spacious, perhaps too much so for a bedroom, but the most unique thing about the room was the fact that it's left wall was not a wall but a sliding screen door that took up the entire side. Walking over and sliding said door open, it revealed another room that was slightly smaller than the first, but it didn't have any doors whatsoever other than the one leading to the original room. "Here we go then. Which one do you want?" She looked over her shoulder to ask Musashi.

User Image

Ɔʋяяɛит Ƨтαтʋƨ:
                                              How am I feeling: Neutral.

User Image

3,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Piera Touko

User Image
Servant Saber

"So, you wanna put me in your closet?" Musashi said with that devilish grin on his face. "What? Afraid the neighbours'll start talking if they see you up at night with an older guy?" The ronin then walked into the small room, examining it. The only entrance was the door, which if nothing else meant that it would be initially difficult for an opponent Servant to flank him, that is if they cared about not destroying the house, which would be unlikely. There weren't any windows into the room either.

"Well, this'll do to make my point." Saber muttered as he kneeled upon the tatami mats in the exact middle of the room, resting his hands upon his knees. Looking up at his Master he said "Yes, this room will be fine. Would you mind helping me with a little something? It'll give you an idea of what exactly I can do."

User ImageUser Image

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Seraph Azriel

User Image

User Image

••Sophie Farron••
                                              Master of Saber

Sophie leaned against a wall, rolling her eyes as Saber complained about being put in the 'closet' and that the neighbors might talk. "I could care less what anyone else thinks of me." That was a slight mis-truth however, as she did care what one person in particular thought of her; her sister. But she couldn't resist teasing the man after all that he had done. Putting on her best puppy dog eyes and pouting, her full pink lips sticking out she looked up at him pitifully and asked in a forlorn voice, "Unless....you don't want to be seen with a Master like me? I understand..." She sniffled a little for dramatic effect.

Once that banter was done though, she become a bit more serious as she said, "You can have the bigger room if you want jeez, just don't stab me when I have to tip toe through your room to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night."
                                              At his request, the pink haired girl tilted her head in curiosity before nodding eagerly. "Of course, just tell me what I need to do."

User Image

Ɔʋяяɛит Ƨтαтʋƨ:
                                              How am I feeling: Playful, curious and excited.

User Image

Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
          User Image

I am Berserker

xxx
      I serve Kaer'lic Sunn Wett. I am Beowulf.

Berserker had gone through what reading material he could muster at the moment and had grown restless now. He had since stood from the metal make-sift chair as his sword rested at its back. He stood in front of a set of gym equipment and was wondering what he should do to bide his time. He then slowly let himself lean forward and reach down as he took hold of a long metal bar that held weights on each end. It was light but this was to be expected. But he would make use of it in his own way and it was shown when he raised his arm outward and let his thumb press down as it started to indent into the metal bar.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
    Do Not Pray! If you pray, your hands will close together, you will not be able to fight!

3,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Piera Touko

User Image
Servant Saber

'I'm not so sure about that...' Musashi thought. Generally, when most people said that they didn't care what others thought, they actually did. One thing that Saber had learned in his life was that humans are social creatures, and the opinions of others had a lot to do with how people turned out. The Servant wondered what event or events prompted his Master to have such an attitude towards others. "Really? You seemed to care a great deal when I said you were cute.

His Master then pouted at him, turning his own barb back at him. "Touche. No, it's actually quite nice to have a Master like you. Especially when you consider that you're my first." Saber rocked on his calves a bit, testing the floor. If he was careful about the distribution of his weight, then he'd be able to pull it off perfectly.

When her tone grew serious, Musashi replied,
"I'd prefer the smaller room. It reminds me a bit of a place that I used to visit." Then his Master tilted her head, giving the ronin a questioning look before agreeing to help him. "All right, this may sound a little strange, but you'll understand when it's over. I want you stand by the door to this room. Count up to three seconds, then firmly shut the door. Then count to four seconds and open the door. Sound simple enough?" As Musashi spoke, he drew his bokken out of his belt, laying them upon the tatami mat beside him.

User ImageUser Image
User Image
Kaer'Lic

Kaer'Lic was out for one of several reasons. He would learn potential masters and see some other masters that were full blown. However this came with an equal risk and he now realized he was showing his only risk out. He quickly put the sleeve back up to hide the summoner spell markings. With a glance around he realized he may have been spotted as another magus walked in. This one felt a bit powerful so his money was that this one was definitely a master. This Magus appeared to do the same thing as him in a sense. Sit back and look around he pulled the newspaper up to hide himself at least a little. The page turned to anime conventions to further his disguise. In fact one was going to be here soon so against his own personality he did a fist pump and made himself look overly excited. Then turned to leave. However leaving he had an uneasy feeling. He didn't think it worked. However he had alternative plans himself. He walked into a back alleyway that was particularly filthy. He then bent down and put his left hand over hir right wrist and held it up.

From his palm came five small streams of blood. They went up and then darted out through the alleyway. He stood up smiling a little and returned to the street. He had an odd feeling about him though. Maybe he had been scouted and had a familiar following him now. It wasn't impossible but he wasn't good at sensory really. So it was all a big question to him. The five streams of blood found five rats. They shot into the rats killing them. For this moment this purpose was entirely unknown but Those following him could either follow him or follow the vitae to the dead rats and investigate. At best they'd only catch one rat though. After a couple of seconds the rats got up like nothing was wrong with them. Two of them left and headed toward the place he had just left. a scent had been placed on them and they could find them easily.

Kaer'Lic would then begin to wander to a new location. He went to the center of the city were their were large skyscrapers. He was looking around for someone but at the last second dipped down a really old pathway which lead to a burial mound. Directly near the Burial mound was a sewer lane which would work perfectly. Kaer'Lic was a man of pride but since his exile from society he had to learn to hide himself. Thankfully his clothes where enchanted to not get dirty. He still had his dignity to cater too after all. At the entrance of the door he placed his hand on the stone that covered it as was traditional to this culture. Blood worked into an intricate design on the door and seemed to be like some sort of communication glyph but it's worth was unknown. In Perfect Japanese he began speaking,
"Old ones, I am but a humble servant to the wills of spirits. I am in need of of the physical dead body remaining within. Grant me passage and free use of the body that you once possessed and I will be forever and gratefully within your debt." A deep voice of dead spirits responded after a moment, "Enter and we grant you one body the body third down the right chamber on the left. Use it with the honor the person did not have in life."

With that being said the sound of stone moving was heard and the large symbol made with vitae burned a green color and was gone. After Kaer'Lic entered the lid resealed itself. He followed the instructions to the correct body but now came the hard part. He sent out Vitae from both his hands and it slowly wrapped around the old body. It drew into it several shapes and glyphs and glowed a bright red color. Since it weakened him so much Berserker would likely notice since they shared a link. The vitae sank in and the skeleton moved and then stood up and bowed. It hadn't been alive long enough to gain it's own personality back yet but it was indeed living. He walked to the door which would open again and then with his new minion in toe he went into the sewers as the spirits resealed their tomb yet again. It wouldn't be long before he was in the chamber underneath his home. However this process took him several hours to accomplish.

SunnWett Master Of Berserker

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Seraph Azriel

User Image

User Image

••Sophie Farron••
                                              Master of Saber

Sophie blinked as Saber turned her former reaction back on her, huffing and trying to look indifferent she replied, "I was just surprised... Besides, you're my Servant, I have to care what you think of me." She smiled at her charm's success but it slipped a little as Musashi's next comment sent a sliver of unease through her, but tried to keep her air of confidence up, not wanting to make him feel odd. "Oh really? Well I shall attempt to be gentle with you then my little Holy Grail War virgin~." The teen teased lightly, leaning forward before straightening. In her mind she couldn't help but be worried. She had to admit to herself that she was planning on counting on her Servant's experience, as petty as that was. Sophie had no real battle or tactical experience like her sister did.

Sophie frowned in confusion but nodded nonetheless. She walked up to the door, her hand resting on it's frame before giving a nod to Musashi that she would start. "One Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi." Upon the last utterance, the pink haired girl shut the door all the way, leaving not even a crack open before taking up the count again. "One Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi, four Mississippi." She then opened it again.

User Image

Ɔʋяяɛит Ƨтαтʋƨ:
                                              How am I feeling: Worried and curious.

User Image

⊗Assassin⊗

User Image

User Image

"Sees me"

Assassin nodded in understanding towards his master. The simple movement of his head didn't mean anything to him, he tended to let it loll to one side when he wasn't paying enough attention. Considering that his senses weren't based in his head, it seemed almost vestigial. The thing was, though, that having a faceless head seemed to terrify more than having no head at all. At least the lack of head provided the chance that there was once a normal head there, but a faceless one showed that Assassin was never normal. Anyway, the nod was for Assassin's master, there was little other way to communicate with him, after all.

So, Assassin began following the weird guy. At first he stayed and flipped through a newspaper of sorts, taking some interest in some sort of anime gathering. Assassin had found such people to be different than their other mortal peers and it had found that some would go back to a more normal life when away from such things. Perhaps, Assassin thought, giving solace to itself, this mortal was from somewhere else and was only dressing so strangely due to his proximity to others of his interests. Assassin took comfort in the idea that this mortal would later don a suit of sorts.

It was taken for quite the walk, as the strange one led Assassin to and fro in a path that could be described as labyrinthine. It's quarry performed some sort of magic, Assassin would have to find a way to inform its master later. Eventually, Assassin was led somewhere no normal person would be. There were symbols involved in sealing away the exits. Assassin was nearly humored by the symbols (if it could feel such emotions), it was used to the simple ones that opened the gate.

Assassin found that this particular mortal was interested in what the other mortals considered darker arts (as there was a skeleton). It didn't find this unusual though, as Assassin itself was far stranger than anything this mortal could do. It found itself nearly grateful for its Presence Concealment, which allowed it to remain invisible to anything aside from noble phantasms that specifically sought out such servants. Assassin wasn't worried, though, it still had the element of surprise and thanks to its unusual form, it was virtually incorporeal as well. It continued to follow the strange mortal, simply watching, infecting its mind with its Slender Stalker aura, which degraded the mentality of those around it. Assassin took care to remain hidden, although it wasn't much of a feat. Even powerful scrying magic would fail to find him. It was what Assassins did

"Fund yu... Frever"

3,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Piera Touko

User Image
Servant Saber

Musashi gave his master a questioning look as he said, "Holy Grail virgin? Well, I suppose that's one way to word it." Saber then regarded his Master carefully. She seemed a touch uneasy, likely due to the fact that he just admitted that she was his first Master. Although, he'd soon show her that what he lacked in experience with this kind of conflict, he more than made up for in ability.

Musashi then closed his eyes, taking a calming breath as Goshuji-sama began counting. And then the door slid shut.

As Sophie opened the door, she found the room to be empty. The two bokken were still lying upon the ground, exactly where Musashi had placed them. "Pretty cool trick, huh?" A voice said beside Sophie's left ear.

User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas